BTS Horror Oneshots

By Jiminshana

"Oh spirit within the wall, did the girl in flat 303 suicide?" I drop the pencil. And it pointed to 'no'. "I... More

Always Say Goodbye - Hoseok
Wall-Knock Ghost - Yoongi
Roses - Namjoon
Her Revenge - Seokjin
Hoaxed - Jimin
Psychiatrist - Jungkook
Birthday - Taehyung
Charlie Charlie
Sister - Hoseok

Missing - Jimin

1.8K 147 36
By Jiminshana

[A/n: This story was requested by goldengunner22 so here it is!]

"One velvet vanilla latte, one caramel macchiato alright!" I walk back to the counter taking the order.

"I think there's a possibility that the blondie seated there is checking you out," Jimin said directing his eye towards a tall blondie guy seated alone by the window.

"Oh maybe he's checking your cute little ass out," I said before bursting into laughter as Jimin made the flat face.

We are on a holiday so we work part-time morning shifts at this small cozy cafe a few blocks away from home.
It would just be weekends if school was functioning.

Jimin and I are good friends from highschool so we decided to work at the same place part-time to pay off our rents.

He's been a trustworthy friend of mine from highschool and who knows, I might be catching feelings for him too.

The rest of the shift went pretty much as usual. I left after bidding goodbyes to the part-timers who arrived for the evening shift.

Hoseok and Sohee

We aren't that close, just little chit chats here and there when we meet that's it. And I bet Jimin's crushing on her by the way he checks her out everyday.

It's not a surprise, Sohee is a gorgeous girl. I'd crush on her if I was a guy too.

Later that evening, I got a call from the manager that I had to cover for the evening shift as well since Sohee would be unavailable and he agreed to pay extra so I agreed.

.
.
.

The Next Day

The day went pretty well, I had fun doing the morning shift with Jimin as usual and evening shift with Hoseok.
He's a cheerful guy who'd make anybody fall for him with just a flash of his smile.

We had fun cracking jokes here and there and remembering Sohee, I asked Hoseok if he knew what was the reason for her absence.

He pouted for a while staring into space before answering, "Nope, she didn't inform me anything but I've been noticing something weird with her for the past few days. I guess she was getting creepy texts that fucked her mind but she refused to take my help her so I thought she'd deal with it. And now I've no idea where she is."

Furrowing my brows I looked at Hoseok, "Do you know what kind of texts?"

"Nope she never let me see them," He shook his head.

Though we aren't that close, I decided to check up on her.

You:
Hey, you alright?
Where have you been?

Sohee:
I'm good! My mom's sick so I don't think I'll be able to come for a few days.

Y/n:
Oh dear, I hope she gets better soon. Take care!

Sohee:
:)

"Hey it's nothing to worry about. Her mom's sick so she's staying in to take care of her," I informed Hoseok before carrying on with my work.

.
.
.

It was close to closing time when our last customer just left. Hoseok and I was cleaning up tables while the bell tinged indicating someone just entered.

Glancing up, I found the same blondie who Jimin said was checking me out yesterday entering the cafe.

He took a seat by the window, same as yesterday and I grabbed the order pad and a pen before approaching him.

I felt his eyes scanning me from head to toe as I wrote down his order making me slightly uncomfortable.

I went back to the counter giving the order to Hoseok and requested Hoseok to serve that guy too. He gave me a raised brow look before nodding.

As his order was being prepared, Hoseok got a text.

"Shit Y/n! I'm so sorry I completely forgot my parents are going out tonight and I gotta babysit my sister," He gave me the puppy eyes look and I sighed.

"Fine I'll take care, you leave," I said placing the blondie's orders on a tray as Hoseok packed his stuff up to leave.

What now? Alone with a creepy guy who won't stop staring whenever he gets the chance at almost 10 pm.

Not a big deal right?

I had to do my job. The last order of the day you can do this Y/n!

I took a breath before approaching him with his order. Thank God atleast he didn't stare at my cleavage when I placed his order down.

Atleast he's not a pervert. Or maybe he is who knows?

Minutes passed by as I was cleaning up the counter and the guy had left.

I packed my stuff ready to leave, but just as I was locking the front door I caught sight of the blondie standing a few steps away from me.

He seemed like he was waiting for someone but I suppose even the last bus would've left by now.

As I was about to walk past him, he called out for me.

"Hey"

Gulping, I stopped in my track and turned around.

"It's too late for a girl to be walking alone at this hour. Do you mind if I accompany you?"

"Uhm no thanks," I gave a nervous laugh before turning back. It's too late to let you accompany me jerk.

"It's really not safe out here," Seemed like he was warning me.

"Excuse me? I don't even know you and you expect me to trust you? I said no thanks. My house is just a few blocks away I can take care," I say resuming to walk without looking back.

I'd assumed he'd follow me but thankfully he didn't, or so I thought.

Once I was atleast a few meters away from him, he turned his heel and started walking in my direction.

WtF!

My heart started pounding as I sped up. One day of evening shift and I was already being followed! Imagine how hard it must be for Sohee everyday.

I kept snapping back every 10 seconds to see if he got any closer and just when I realized he sped up, I started sprinting.

My mind was so fogged up that I didn't realize someone appearing in front of me which resulted in me crashing on them.

"What's wrong Y/n? Why do you look so terrified?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Jimin!?" I felt like I just regained my breath seeing him.

I looked back to see where the blonde creepo was and he was no where to be found.

What the actual --

"What are you doing here?" I questioned Jimin.

"I was just out for a smoke when I heard someone running. So I came out to see it was you," He said.

"Why were you in such a hurry?"

"I-- you remember this blonde guy who we saw in the cafe yesterday? You even said he was checking me out," Jimin nodded his head to it, "He showed up today and his vibes just creeped me out. He began following me as I walked home so I panicked," I replied still panting.

"Ahh don't worry he's not here anymore and even if he is, I'm here with you so don't be afraid. Let's get you home!" He assured before we started walking.

That was quite a night!

I got a call from the manager again to cover up for Sohee the next day but I had enough so I refused to agree.

"I'm already working the morning shift Sir! Please hire someone else for the evening shift it's really tiring for me to do both," I whined.

"I know Y/n but looks like Sohee won't be coming any sooner so please just cover up for tomorrow. I'll make sure we hire someone new from day after tomorrow," He pleaded.

So I had to agree. Just one more day.
I'll ask Hoseok to accompany me tomorrow so that I won't be left alone.

Simple. I can do this.

.
.
.

Jimin and I were doing our jobs when it was almost time for the end of his shift. He was packing his bag ready to leave when I took notice of something dangling on his wrist.

A bracelet

"Hey cute bracelet!"

"Thanks," He smiled.

"New one? Where did you get it?"

"Uhhh ordered it online. Alright I'll see you tomorrow Y/n!" He scurried away before even Hoseok stepped foot into the cafe.

Hoseok arrived shortly. Hours passed by as usual until I noticed Hoseok confused expression.

"Hey anything's bothering you?"

He turned to me with his phone in hand, "Uh nothing."

"I clearly see something bothering you. You can tell me," I said.

"You know you've been texting someone for quite long and suddenly when their texting pattern changes it makes a big change?" He asked.

"Definitely," I nodded.

"Sohee's texting pattern has changed ever since she stopped coming to work," He said scratching his neck, "I'm not sure what exactly to point at, but it's different. I may be overthinking too."

"This shit is weird. She hasn't been to work and her texting pattern suddenly changes? If we aren't overthinking, then it's definitely not her," I claimed.

It was almost time for closing so while we were completing our last chores of the cafe I contemplated on asking Hoseok to accompany me on my way home.

But he has to go to the other side of the town. I wanted a company, yet I didn't want to trouble him. Taking a transport for a building just few blocks away is a waste of money.

So until we locked the cafe I was hesitant to ask him for help.

"You're waiting for me?" He asked while struggling with the keys.

"Yes I just wanted to tell you bye," I said awkwardly and turned to leave.

"Are you sure you're fine by yourself?" He asked making me halt.

This is your chance ask him!

"Yes I'm good. You carry on," I smiled at him before we both parted our ways.

Why are you so anthropophobic Y/n!

Placing one foot in front of the other, I was headed home when I caught sight of a figure standing not too far ahead of me on the same pavement.

My breath stuck in my throat when I recognized his blonde hair.

It seemed like he hadn't seen me as he was busy on his phone so I quickly but quietly took the closest alley that was on my way before he would see me.

Alleys can be good shortcuts but dangerous as well. But I guess it's better than my usual route today, so I walked further into the alley.

Here again, I caught sight of a smoking silhouette leaned onto the wall.

Why do these creepy dudes appear everywhere!

As I neared him, I noticed the same familiar dangling bracelet on his wrist as he was taking in a smoke.

"Jimin!?" My heart rate returned to normal when I saw the familiar face.

"Oh Y/n! I didn't recognize you in the dark," He said smiling.

"Where are you headed to? You usually don't take this route--" He asked but I cut him off.

"I know, that creepy blonde dude appeared again tonight so I had to take this route to escape from his sight," I answered.

"Shall I accompany you? I don't think it's a good idea for you to be walking alone at this hour," He offered dropping his cigarette before stepping on it.

"Ahh-- sure," I finally accepted someone's help.

"You come here to smoke every night?"

"Yep it helps me relax," He replied.

Not sure why but that bracelet of his looks oddly familiar. I was rummaging through my thoughts to remember where exactly I saw it until a scene of the same bracelet hanging around an elegant wrist flashed in my mind.

Heck it can't be--

Sohee's!

Maybe he just got the same bracelet. But my inner thoughts signalled me it's not coincidence.

"Hey I wanna show you something," Jimin suddenly pulled my hand towards the opposite way and lead me there.

"Don't you think it's already late?"

"It will just take a few minutes," He continued leading me to who knows where.

We keep walking for a few minutes until I see where he was leading me to.

An abandoned warehouse?

'Y/n, this is your sign to run!' A voice in my head warned me.

"Dude where are you taking--"

"Shhh today's a full moon day right, I'll show you a view which you'll love," He escorted me inside.

I came across a few abandoned vehicles covered in layers of dust. Noting a particular scooter which seemed a less older than the other vehicles, I turned to Jimin asking how he knew this place.

"My uncle used to work here, now that he's no more, this place is shut down. Since then we've been using this place as a hideout."

"We?"

"I meant my brother and I."

"You have a brother?" I asked him surprised because he's never mentioned about him before.

"I do."

Just then, a ringer sound tore the tension. But it wasn't from Jimin's pocket.

"My brother must've left his phone here," He said escorting me deeper into the warehouse.

In a split second, I halted my steps as my heart begun pounding heavily.

White sneakers covered in blood splatters.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He made the puppy eyes expression.

Sohee's bracelet

Sohee's scooter by the entrance

Her sneakers covered in blood

When every red flag I've seen on the way hit me, my legs started getting jelly.

How the fuck did I end up here.

"I gotta go," I tried holding my expression as cool as possible before spinning on my heels.

"You came all along, why now all of a sudden you wanna hurry home Y/n?"

Only then I noticed the walls of the place covered in newspaper clippings, out of which one of the headlines read,

"Serial Killers On Loose"

When I was about to rush out, the loud noise of the shutter closing filled the warehouse.

Right ahead of me stood his brother with blood all over his hands, shirt and his blonde hair.

"Good thing you arrived Tae. She figured we had to do something with Sohee's disappearance," Jimin said from behind me as I was trembling in fear.

"Oh dear, now who's gonna find out if you disappear?" The blondie chuckled mockingly.

That was the last thing I heard before a hard metal rod hid my head and everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.

[A/n: Hellooooooo! It's been quite a while hasn't it? This one was quite long but I'm not satisfied at all. What do you guys think?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 10K 39
There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn't settling well among the neighborhood...
9.5K 490 30
What will you do if someone tells you that there are ghosts in your house? That is, too, not one or two but SEVEN, and they were obsessed with you. "...
25.8K 979 17
"It's not love, but war. He's not a prince charming, but a PSYCHO. I'll kill him." "This wasn't supposed to happen. It's my last high school year, I...
17.1K 1.6K 30
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "Why do you look like her...?" Her... NEWS "The most wanted criminal, 'The Joker' is back in the city of Seoul again! He has murdered more th...