THE DARK TRIO and the Philoso...

Від -ccandynecklaces

One boy shackled his whole life. One boy ignored by the rest. A girl hurt by those who think her weird. Ridic... Більше

The One In Which They Are Introduced.
The One In Which Everything Changes
The One In Which It Starts Off Rocky
The One In Which They Better Be... (Part One)
The One In Which They Better Be...(Part Two)
The One In Which There Were Minty Eyes
The One In Which Everything Goes Wonderfully Wrong (Part One)
The One In Which Everything Goes Wonderfully Wrong (Part Two)
The One In Which Draco Was Knocked Down A Peg Or Two (Briefly)
The One In Which Eyes Flashed Red (Maybe) Part One
The One In Which Eyes Flashed Red (Maybe) Part Two
The One In Which Harry's Lunch Returns
The One In Which Hermione Has A Staring Contest
The One In Which Theo Wakes Up
The One In Which There Was A Red Stone

Author's Note

2.6K 55 10
Від -ccandynecklaces

Haiiiii—

You're probably where my arse has been since like- January. 

And I'll explain lol — well y'see , as of late , life's been really messing me up . Dealt with my all my friends online and offline dropping me without any explanation , my mental health's been in the toilet due to troubles with my family , school anddd relationship stuff— so I haven't been really feeling it.

I'm trying to come back so that I can pursue my hobby that gave me joy so I can regain that escape I once had.

And I'd like to thank you all for the lovely comments and votes !! I tried to level up from the cringe I used to write lmao—

But to carry on with this story , I really need your help ! I'm totally stuck for what should happen in the next chapter —

Can you guys just give me suggestions for the next chapter so I can shake off that writer's block pleeease ?

Leave your suggestions here. Or swing by my pms ! I'd love to hear from you guys !!

X♡X♡
Min <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

727K 22.5K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
181 0 15
Harry x Reader (Y/N) Background: -You're in Slytherin. -Takes place during 4th year. -You're a half-blood (Your father is muggle-born, but can do ma...
86.1K 1.9K 20
Harry and Hermione upset their dear redheads and now its them against the world. Well, then and a group of slytherin who are trying to get them toget...
26.3K 258 7
When Hermione and Draco get stuck inside a broom closet for part of the holidays, they both change. But can they come back for their seventh year and...