Intertwined fate | Arthdal Ch...

Av yeahimgoodthanks

Current Word Count = 28.5k+ Follow along on the fate of Doyun who he along with his twin sister Tanya are pus... Mer

Chapter one ¹ | Tanya, Doyun and Eunseom
Chapter two ² | The Spirit of Flowers Ceremony
Chapter four ⁴ | Doyun of the Wahan Tribe
Chapter five ⁵ | Arthdal
Chapter six ⁶ | The Union Leaders Fall

Chapter three ³ | Stealing the land

152 13 2
Av yeahimgoodthanks

• • • • • • •

"Then who?" Tanya asked Eunseom concerned voicing out Doyun's question louder.

"I don't know, but I heard they're here to steal the land." Eunseom explained what he'd heard causing many people to become confused by his words including Doyun who was confused about how someone would steal the land when everyone shared it and the land wasn't owned by anyone, to begin with.

"Steal the land? That's absurd. The Anja Tribe don't own any land." Yeolson stated against the weird thing Eunseom had just claimed.

"Owning the land is equal to owning the sky and the wind. One has never owned it and it can never be owned. So how can someone steal it?" Choseol stated before asking Eunseom how that would even be possibly angered at his claim.

"I don't know, It's what he said." Eunseom could only respond with what he'd heard from the injured Anja warrior person who'd told him so beforehand.

"He's lying!" Dalsae shouted out angrily as he pointed at Eunseom but was cut off from saying more.

"Dalsae, It isn't a lie!" Eunseom cut him off frustrated no one would take him seriously on this important information before continuing "The Anja warrior said so himself. Also, take a look at this."

Eunseom spoke rushed pulling the sharp tool into proper sight causing everyone to look at the foreign object unsure how to feel about it. Eunseom handing the sharp tool over to Yeolson who took it observing it.

"They attacked the Anja Tribe with this." Eunseom explained while Doyun winced seeing there was still blood on the sharp tool moving to push the little girls head he was holding into his shoulder so she wouldn't see it.

Though Eunseom had more to say causing Tanya to asked surprised if there was really more information.

"They spoke our language." Eunseom ended up stating causing everyone to be even more shocked than before including Doyun who took a sharp breath inwards.

The mixed emotions going through the crowd some not taking it seriously, some not understanding, others fearful and many more emotions. Tanya asking Eunseom if he was sure they'd spoken the Wahan's Tribe language which Eunseom confirmed again.

"I'm telling you he's lying!" Dalsae shouted outwards annoyed at some people actually believing Eunseom's words.

"Where is the Anja warrior?" Choseol asked seeing as if they had the warrior's words they could confirm Eunseom's claim.

"He's injured. Let me bring him here. You can hear it from him." Eunseom says knowing this was really important not wanting anything bad to happen to their tribe as well.

Eunseom turned holding his injured cut on his arm near his shoulder again quickly rushing away to get the injured warrior who would tell his tribe about what happened but also to hopefully help the warrior and get him healed.

Doyun gently set the child to the ground next to him though she just hugged his leg straight away while Doyun turned to go after Eunseom to help him with the Anja warrior fully believing him. Though he was stopped by Dalsae's hand on his chest who worriedly shook his head.

Doyun was going to complain but Tanya walked up to him as well telling him that Eunseom would be back soon and to calm down. Doyun never listened to most people, Tanya however was an exception at times so he listened.

Most people who were allowed to, moved into the meeting and main Wahan hut to discuss what had just happened. The twins standing next to each other while Dalsae walked to the middle of the hut exclaiming loudly.

"Is there anything Eunseom said that makes sense? No one in Lark speaks our language, but he said someone is here to steal the land." Dalsae took a second to let out a short laugh of disbelief before continuing.

"Only lies come out of Eunseom's purple lips. After stealing a horse he said he was going to ride it... Doyun, Tanya am I wrong?" Though the twins stayed silent at his words.

"I can't live with Eunseom anymore. His origin makes him too different from us. He must be banished." Dalsae finished off his words causing Doyun and Tanya to share a glance, though Tanya was the one to talk.

"Eunseom will bring back the warrior-" Tanya spoke in Eunseom's defence but Dalsae cut her off.

"It's either Eunseom goes or I go." Dalsae childishly spoke out. Everyone panicking talking over one another telling Dalsae he couldn't leave worried. This was Doyun's last straw.

"Dalsae!" Doyun yelled out causing those of the tribe in the hut to immediately become silent, eyes wide at the fact Doyun had spoken so loudly and harshly, not similar to the sweet Doyun but instead a stern young man. Dalsae was shocked into silence as well.

"I've had enough of these childish complaints everyone currently has on someone the tribe willingly decided to let become one of our own many years ago. There was no need to make remarks on his different looks as it has nothing to do with this situation. If there is indeed an injured Anja warrior claiming someone is somehow trying to steal the land of Lark, that is a big problem we need to deal with, instead of trying to get rid of a person from our tribe we should be focused on protecting our tribe."

Doyun's words were stern and towards the end, his voice became slightly softer when speaking about wanting his tribe to be safe and protected. Everyone silently listening agreeing that this situation should be looked into first before going back to the topic of Eunseom later on.

Yeolson watched his son slightly proud to see how easily he'd gotten everyone to become silent and listen to his words, while that went the same for Tanya and Choseol. Though Dalsae with his jaw clenched at the fact Doyun stood up for Eunseom and not him at that moment moved to storm out of the hut causing everyone to follow.

Doyun sighing as he didn't want Dalsae to leave the tribe either following as well though as everyone moved out of the hut it quieted down seeing men in different clothes actually riding horses with strange tools come into the main village entrance.

Doyun moving to the front of the crowd eyeing the strange men realising it must be the Saram people who lived above where the black cliff was, somewhere that Saram people couldn't cross down to Lark. Though as two children, a girl called Doti and a boy Olmi walked over to the strange men.

Doyun taking a sharp breath in with a bad gut feeling moving quickly toward the children not feeling Dalsae's fingers that brushed at the back of his shirt trying to pull him back.

"They are riding horses." Doti the little girl said in amazement also happy at the fact Eunseom had been right about being able to ride horses.

"Uncle Eunseom was right! You can ride horses." The little boy Olmi said happily to everyone while Doyun finally got over to Doti grabbing her and sitting her onto his hip while then moving his hand towards the boy but barely brushed against his shoulder as Olmi moved over to one of the men with horses.

Doyun clicking his tongue out of stress at this situation ignoring how one guy on a horse spoke out surprised they spoke their language instead moving backwards to put Doti far away from the men planning on going back to grab Olmi the little boy afterwards in the same fashion.

Though as Doyun set down Doti pushing her gently towards the other children but as he turned around to go grab Olmi he saw the man on a horse draw one of the strange sharp tools out slashing Olmi down.

Doyun's eyes widening silently watching the lifeless little boy Olmi's body hit the ground hearing everyone go into a panic. Though the Saram people ignored the panic raising bows with fire on them and releasing them when a man who must have been in charge ordered them to.

The flaming arrows landing in huts putting them on fire fast before everyone started moving around in chaos the Wahan men reaching for their weapons, Women racing to get their children and the elderly to safety.

"Olmi..." Doyun whispered out still stuck in place remembering how just this morning he'd helped paint the cheerful adorable child's face.

Tanya went to help the children quickly while Doyun finally zoned back into realisation to what was happening to his Tribe moving towards his family hut ignoring the flames tickling heat near his body grabbing the weapons he refused to have on him in everyday life.

His two sharp knives were made of animal bones he practiced with for self-defence and hunting. He turned leaving the hut only to come face to face with a sword that he ducked underneath before slashing at the man's ankles causing him to buckle to the ground.

Doyun kicking the man's face as he went down before moving on towards where he'd seen the guy who'd given the orders beforehand deducting that was their leader. In Lark tribes had leaders, Wahan's leader was Yeolson. If you killed or took a leader down from a tribe, that tribe would listen to you. Doyun hoped this was the case with these people as well. He wouldn't kill the leader but he'd try to take him down.

As he rushed forwards he didn't notice many of the tribe were already killed, caught or running for their lives eyes only focused on the man, Moobaek in the middle on a horse who noticed Doyun as well.

Doyun didn't know why but he wasn't running only walking fast towards the man though no man or member of his tribe got in his path as he walked. Though he froze where he was at a familiar voice screaming in pain which the man, Moobaek watching him caught on to.

Ignoring his previous idea turning towards the sound to see his mother holding a bloodied hand against her stomach and a man dragging her, Tanya also at this point nearby getting dragged. Doyun's hands squeezing tightly against the two medium-sized knives he held before he ran.

The man dragging his mother heard no warning as Doyun dug one of his knives into the man's shoulder causing him to let go of Choseol to grab at his wound yelling in shocked pain. Doyun giving the man no time as he kicked him square in the chest sending him stumbling down to the ground.

Another man came to deal with Doyun who spun around blocking his attacks easily to defend his mother who laid on the ground curled up. Doyun not noticing his whole tribe were by now tied up as he desperately tried to keep his mother from harm.

Saram people arrogantly looking at Doyun defend the elderly woman but he was doing a great job at it, something they wouldn't admit. Though as Doyun fought off two men at the same time spinning to clashing his knives against both men's swords he let out a grunt clenching his teeth.

"Doyun just run!" Tanya from where she'd been sat with others yelled desperately at her brother fearing he would die if he fought any longer.

Tanya's yelling making Doyun look at his sister with wide eyes causing him to lose focus as a third man landed a strong punch to Doyun's stomach winding him making him fall to his knees.

That man, Moogwang that had landed the punch grinned down at Doyun amused at how long the young man had held off their attacks squatting down to grab his face teasing squeezing it so Doyun's lips were forced into a fake pout.

"I would have almost mistaken you for a woman with that face if you weren't fighting like that. You lost." Moogwang mocked Doyun who glared at him in anger. Though Moogwang didn't notice as he stood up letting the men drag Doyun towards the group of people along with Choseol as well.

Once all put together Doyun somehow ending up next to Tanya though the two couldn't speak to each other as they watched Moogwang use a flaming arrow and lighting up the children's hut on fire where they all were hiding. Doyun only being able to let out a choked noise next to a silent bewildered Tanya.

It didn't take long for the men to line up the Wahan tribe, those who weren't killed that is. They were put into a short thin ladder-like contraption that was put over their heads and their necks tied slightly to the wooden contraption so they couldn't run off and two people shared one together.

Many whimpered, many asked if their loved ones were okay and much more. Doyun however was distracted looking at all the fallen Wahan tribe people who'd died in the fight beforehand. He wished he could have prevented it and his stomach knotted together remembering the children in the hut that had gone in flames as he spotted it now barely anything left of the hut.

Though his thoughts were cut off when they made everyone stand up from where they were kneeling after seeing everyone was properly trapped in place before they started pushing the remaining Wahan tribe to move forward going who knows where.

Doyun silently getting up eyeing the disgusting men who'd killed and captured his tribe following his fellow Wahan tribe down the path before looking around to see who had survived relieved to see his parents, Tanya alive and anyone else.

Though as they made it to an open field Doyun looked around spotting something that if he wasn't in this situation would cause a soft smile to be placed on his face. Eunseom was riding Helper the horse off in the distance coming closer and closer.

If on cue other people noticed Eunseom and yelled out about it causing all of the Wahan tribe to turn to catch a glimpse of Eunseom causing the Wahan people to start a ruckus. Eunseom riding the horse closer and closer till he rolled off the horse to fight one of the Saram men.

Not long knocking the Saram man out before running to start undoing the tied up Wahan's from their neck restraints and the ropes around their wrists.

Once freed everyone was untying each other and Doyun felt someone undo his restraints causing him to go straight into action punching a man who'd previously dragged him away square in the face. The man automatically moving to cover his bloody nose causing his jacket to open slight visibly showing Doyun's bone knives (daggers) that he'd apparently taken as a souvenir.

Doyun tilted his head at this grabbing them easily before slipping away going to cut off the restraints of his tribe since it was faster than doing it with his hands.

Dalsae who'd escaped during the fighting at the village finally made it as well to the field with his weapons rushing forwards spotting his tribe. Those free of their restraints now fighting against the Saram men.

Doyun felt someone tug on his wrist harshly to see Tanya holding onto his wrist and Eunseom was also there holding onto Tanya. Eunseom pulling them towards the horse though Tanya stalled when seeing the look her brother had one that was easily seen as him not wanting to leave his tribe.

A woman from the tribe shoved the twins forward more towards Eunseom yelling for them to go quickly. Doyun letting out a shaky breath nodding at Tanya rushing out "I'm right behind you two just keep running I'm right behind you." At this Tanya trusted her brother and let go of his wrist turning with Eunseom to run both thinking Doyun was following which he was.

Though as a man came to stop them Doyun stood in the way shoving the man back yelling to Eunseom and Tanya to keep going and he'd still be right behind them if not he'd meet them halfway. The two rushing towards the horse after Doyun gave them a reassuring look, though they hated turning away from him like this.

Doyun distracted watching his sister and Eunseom run away was a second delayed as the man raised a sword up and intended to stab it right through Doyun but was suddenly speared through the chest. As he dropped to the ground Doyun's shocked, looked over to see Dalsae had been the one to spear the man.

A wave of relief going through Doyun to see Dalsae was alive since he hadn't seen him since the first fight. Though the two shared a warm look they had to get back to what was happening as Dalsae gave Doyun a nod before running towards a man with his stone axe.

Eunseom and Tanya by now had finally got to the horse going onto it and Eunseom looked back to see Doyun who made a hand signal as if to say he was coming. Eunseom nodding even if Doyun couldn't see his small action turning to get the horse moving.

Doyun taking a deep breath in very grateful now for the fact he was the fastest runner in the tribe as he broke out into a run towards where Tanya and Eunseom were going.

It was in the direction of a young masked man which, had a weird weapon Doyun spotted as it flung towards Helper but Helper jumped high above spring past the man landing on the ground with Eunseom and Tanya safely.

Doyun cursing to himself as the man would be in his way though it seemed as if this masked man was too preoccupied with Eunseom and Tanya as he turned watching them leaving and swung his weapon again only for Doyun to speed up before he could target Tanya and Eunseom.

Doyun tackling the masked man to the ground and straddled his waist grabbing one of his bone daggers intending to shove it into the masked man's shoulder though the masked man grabbed at the dagger with both hands struggling to hold it away from him.

Doyun thinking fast-moving to bash his forehead into the masked man's causing him to momentarily be stunned and Doyun decided something stupid. Toppling off the man going into a full sprint forgetting about the young masked mans' weapon just wanting to get to his sister and Eunseom.

As he raced towards the horse, his muscles in his legs tightening from the sudden use nearly there slightly to the side of the horse. Tanya watching her brother with a smile seeing he'd made it through and as she put her hand out as if asking for her brother's hand to pull him up on the horse she was suddenly whiplashed.

The masked man had gotten up soon after Doyun had started running away swinging his chained weapon throwing it towards the horse hoping to catch one of them and topple the other two with the horse.

The weapon latched into Tanya's foot tugging her off the horse which was the cause of the whiplash. Eunseom and the horse halting to stop but Doyun yelled out looking between Eunseom and Tanya with his hand in a stop motion to Eunseom.

"No Eunseom just go! Go!" Doyun rushing over to his sister sliding to the ground next to her grabbing at the chain after he saw the masked man pulling it to drag Tanya over to him.

Eunseom didn't listen getting off the horse running to them and trying to get the part latched onto Tanya's foot while Doyun held of the masked man's attempt at tugging Tanya away.

While Doyun let out a frustrated grunt tugging on the chain to stop the masked man who seemed to be quite strong. Tanya looked at the weapon sunk deep into her foot and knew she wasn't getting out of here and Doyun wouldn't leave her behind.

"Just go." Tanya spoke out to Eunseom pulling away his hands from where she was trapped to the weapon.

"I can't." Eunseom simply responded shocked Tanya would even say that only to hear Doyun say shakily as he struggled with the chain.

"S-she's right Eunseom just go!"

"We are the children of the Azure Comet. We must be with our people." Tanya spoke for the two of them.

Causing Eunseom to look everywhere at all of the chaos most of the Wahan tribe people were already beaten to the ground while Doyun tugged back on the chain again causing the masked young man to let out a frustrated and annoyed grunt only he could hear himself where he stood.

"Save yourself, then one day come back for us." Tanya spoke out sternly to Eunseom. The leader Moobaek seeing what was happening now with everyone else down telling some of the men to ready their arrows at Eunseom, Tanya and Doyun.

The Moobaek noted they must be special in the tribe as one of them screamed out not to harm the twins, he now knew two of them were related but pushed the new information to the side to look back at the scene.

"Give me a name. Give me something so that I can keep going on. So that I won't give up." Eunseom asked Tanya and Doyun desperately though as they talked Doyun let out a cry when the masked man moved his body around the chain once and tugged sharply pulling the twins closer to him.

Moobaek calling for his men to fire, which they did barely missing Eunseom. Though as Tanya was being dragged now along with Doyun who desperately dug his heels of his feet into the ground before coming up with a name, calling it out to Eunseom.

"Dream!" Doyun called out to which Tanya agreed with the name turning her face towards Eunseom.

"That's your name. Because you're his dream as well as Wahan's. So come back to us no matter what!" Tanya decided and yelled out as she was dragged.

Eunseom seeing the men were about to fire more arrows at him so he got up run back to his horse now that they'd given him a name though he felt his heart breaking leaving the twins and the last of the Wahan tribe. Doyun seeing it was no use as they were being dragged looked over at his people, his tribe.

Eunseom rode his horse as the men who did have horses followed after him. Doyun, however, wanted to at least make sure Tanya wouldn't get hurt any more than being dragged so he stood up causing Tanya to get tugged over more easily but that halted when Doyun ran towards the masked guy tackling him again.

The two fighting to be on top as Doyun ended up being the one on top moving to slam a fist down against the masked man who last second turned them over to straddle Doyun holding him down staring at him.

The two seemingly catching their breath for a second before the masked man shoved Doyun properly down grabbing his two hands putting them above his head on the ground and keeping him still while another man came over to grab Tanya.

Doyun glaring up at the masked man who looked down at him with narrowed eyes as well. Though Doyun surprisingly smiled cheekily with an amused voice up at the masked man with confidence barely concealing his worry for his tribe.

"You should have been trying to grab him because he's going to come back and cause mayhem for you all."

• • • • • • •

Question of the day = What's your favourite colour(s) and why?

Hey~! Here's the third chapter and it's gonna get more interesting in chapter four. Ay more people are being introduced already which is fun including the masked Yangcha ooooo~! Anyway comments and votes are always appreciated and motivate me to post chapters often and frequent.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

943K 28.8K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
3K 255 21
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
312K 23K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
58.3K 4.9K 82
The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the two families. Their marriage was arranged...