RWBY: The Hidden Grimm

Od hammertime737

IMPORTANT: I am currently in the process of remastering this story and will soon be working on the sequels. o... Viac

Chapter #1 Wolf in sheep's clothing
Chapter #2 Fangs out
Chapter #3 Lone wolves
Chapter #4 Let the hunt Begin
Chapter #5 Welcome to the party
Chapter #6 Shell Shock
Chapter #7 Up and at em
Chapter #8 Team bonding
Chapter#9 Fang over Fang
chapter#10 Truth
Chapter #11 pass time
Chapter #12 Old wounds
Chapter #13 New Blood
Chapter #14 Arrival
Chapter #15 Hearts and minds
Chapter #16 Moonlit dance
Chapter #17 In the wild
Chapter #18 Recon
Chapter #19 Belly of the beast
Chapter #20 Ready to rumble
Chapter #21 Discovery
Chapter #22 Birds and the blades

Chapter #23 Broken

46 0 1
Od hammertime737

(Viewer discretion is advised)  

"Alright team here's the plan we know the enemy strikes today at the end of the games, so Angel, Lance you two will go to the arena and watch for activity their. The reports said that Mercury and his team when home yesterday due to Mercury's leg but I doubt they actually left. Me and Krystal will stay here by Beacon and check the campus as well as the fair grounds." I explain as I pace back and fourth. "But isn't the plan going to be put into action during the final match so why are we wasting energy by running around?" Lance questions. "That may be but plans change and theirs is no different so if there is any chance to nip this in the bud we need to take it." I explain. "Say we do find something should we send out some kind of signal?" Angel asks. "Yes, send an S.O.S. text to the group and the others will come running to what ever group sent it." I explain. "What about Elaina, if were all gone then who is going to watch her?" Krystal says as she pets Elaina. I whistle and she climbs up my arms and rests around my neck. "She'll be fine with me. Alright if that's all for questions the let's get operation over watch started already. " I say as I put a bag of treats in my duster. Everyone grab's their gear and walks out to the court yard where we split up. "Man the sunset looks so beautiful today, it's a shame that it won't last." Krystal says as she stares at the sunset. "Nothing ever does but that's why it's so beautiful. But I like the view down here far more than the one up there." I say with a smirk. "You are such a flirt." She says as she kisses me. We continue on to search the grounds until the first match of the day starts. I look at the match up and my heart sinks. "Oh shit." I say as my eyes widen. "What's -" "We need to get to the others NOW!" I scream as I run at full speed to the airships. "What's happening?" Krystal yells as she tries to keep up with me. "The next match up is going to kickstart their plan, we need to move." I say as we reach the airships. "What is so bad about the match up it's just Penny and Pyrrha?" Krystal says as we take off. "Penny isn't a girl she's a robot built in Atlas, I know this because I may or may not have swiped the Generals scroll a few days ago to see what he had in Vale." I explain. "You what! Whatever, why does it matter if she's a robot?" Krystal asks as we land and continue running. "Penny is made of metal and Pyrrha can control metal that combination is not going to end well since she can-" I stop talking as I see the arena and Penny in pieces. Krystal quickly shows up behind me and see's what I do. "Oh no." Krystal says as she covers her mouth. 

The others meet up as the speakers start acting weird. We hear the all familiar voice of Cinder as she invokes fear in everyone watching worldwide, and in doing so bringing the Grimm. Grimm attack Sirens ring out as Everyone runs in fear. "And so it begins. This is it people the Devil is knocking on our door, so let's give him a reason to run." I order as I draw deaths finger. A Nevermore lands on the barrier just above the arena and breaks through. Ruby quickly stabs it in the chest and the beast gets ready to attack when Lockers with everyone's equipment  land on it.  Everyone gears up and decapitates the Nevermore in an amazing combined attack. Griffins quickly show up and interrupt the moment everyone had. The griffons are quickly distracted as Port and Oobleck rush out with weapons draw as the others run to the exit. The others find a ship and we do the same. "Dose anyone know how to fly one of these things." I ask as I check the windows for Grimm. "I got this, Father had ships like this for when he wanted to pick up friends for meetings." Krystal says as she takes the wheel. "Anyone leave anything important back at Beacon?" I ask as I look away from the window. Everyone shakes their head as I walk up to Krystal. "Then set a course for Vale, the others will defend beacon as best they can but we need to keep the hoards at bay as well as help any survivors." I explain. Krystal gun's it to Vale and drops us off at the landing pads. "Alright people let's get to work!" I yell as I open fire on some Grimm that are in our way. We charge and fight our way through hoards of Grimm as we finally reach the center of town. The ground starts shaking and I feel a shiver of dread climb up my spine. "What the hell, an earthquake?" Lance says as a Mountain explodes in the distance and  a dragon emerges from it and drops pods of Grimm upon us as it fly's toward Beacon. "What the hell is that!" Angel yells as the Dragon from the mountain fly's over us. "Questions for later, right now we have our own problems to deal with." I yell as I fan fire through a pack of Grimm. Everyone ready's their weapon and starts fighting. We kill as many Grimm as we can but more just keep coming. 

"Fall back to those buildings I got an Idea!" I order as I pull two stick grenades from my vest. We run in-between two buildings and I throw the grenades at them causing them to crumble and crush the Grimm as the come towards us. "Good one boss now let's get out of here" Aaron says as we watch more Grimm climb over the rubble. "Fall back to Beacon everyone this fight is lost there are just to many of them. Let's get the others and get the hell out of here!" I order. Everyone runs back the to the ship but we are cut off by a familiar face. "Why hello beast and friends, funny meeting you here." The wolf Faunus says as dozens of white fang appear behind him. "You rat bastard Kyle I am going to kill you once and for all!" Lance yells as he fires a barrage of missiles at Kyle and his men. It blows them back but Kyle charges through the smoke and goes for Lance but is stopped by Angel as she strikes him. He smashes into a building and emerges with a battle cry as he engages us. We all attack him but he blocks and doges all of our attacks until Lance jabs him in the back and sends him flying forward. He digs his claws into the ground to slow himself down and  create a dust cloud. I hear Angel scream as the dust settles and we can see her bleeding with Kyle claws in her chest. "NO ANGLE! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Lance screams as he charges Kyle and get into a intense battle with him. Me and Krystal are about to help him when we notice the other fang members getting up. "Go help Lance I'll take care of the grunts!" Krystal orders. I nod and enter into Lances fight as I grab the back of Kyle and smash him into the ground. Kyle twists his way our of my grip and kicks me in the face. He goes to attack Lance but I grab his leg and throw him to Lance who Impales him all the way down to the base of his weapon. "That was for Angle you damn mutt." Lance growls as he leans toward Kyles ear. A gun shot rings out as Lance looks down and see's a gun in Kyle's hand that just shot him in the chest with his dying breath. "LANCE!" I scream as I run to him and catch him before he hits the ground. "Thank you Big B, for everything. Your Big brother is coming home sis." Lance says as I see the last bit of life leave his eyes before he falls limp in my arms. Krystal turns to see Lances corpse in my arms as she finishes off the last of the Fang grunts. 

"We need to get out of here." Krystal yells. I wipe the tears from my face as I lay Lance down and run. We run to the Airship only to find it's been cut to pieces and on fire. "What the hell?" Krystal says as a figure emerges from the flames of the ship. "That's it I've had enough of this shit!" Krystal yells as she charges at the figure with her axe. I watch in horror as in the blink of an eye Krystal is cut in half right before my eyes and with some of her blood now on my cheek. I touch my check and look at my hand as her blood flow down my fingers. It was right there and then that the world stopped and went grey. Memory's of my time with Krystal flash before my eyes until they stop at the night Krystal clung to my arm and we fell in love. Then the world went red and Aaron stood before with his hand extended. "Aaron... make the streets slick with blood!" I order as I take his hand and give him control. The figure walks out from the fire to reveal Adam as he dashes towards Aaron who now controls my body. Aaron morphed into his beast form, a massive and terrifying beast with blood red eyes. (look at the cover art) Elaina quickly hides as Adams sword comes closer before Aaron grabs the blade and lifts Adam into the air and punches him through several buildings. "Your time has come Asshole! So let's get to the part where you scream!" Aaron says in a deep demonic voice as he walks toward Adam. "What the hell are you?" Adam says as he grabs his sword. "WE ARE THE END OF THE FANG AND BY EXTENSION YOU!" Aaron yells as he charges Adam. Adam block our punch and climbs up our arm and slices at our throat but the blade cant get through the thick hide. Aaron grabs him and smashes him into the ground and punches him in the face knocking off his mask. We smash him into the ground over and over again until his aura breaks. Aaron winds up the finishing blow until a bling white light emerges from Beacon and knocks us out. 

I wake from Elaina licking my face and find that it's morning. "Ugh what the fuck happened. Aaron what the hell happened. Aaron? Aaron this isn't funny. Aaron!" I yell as I get off the ground. I look around me and see that I'm still at the landing pad. "Aaron please I need you." I say only to be meet with silence. I fall to my knees as I realize that he's gone too. Elaina climbs up my shoulder and licks my cheek. "Mr. Cutler!" I hear from behind me. I turn and see Glynda running towards me. "Mr. Cutler its good to see you alright. Were are your teammates?" Glynda asks. I just stand there silent as I look at the ground. She realizes what happened to them and orders me to follow her to a safe area where I meet up Jaune, Nora, and Ren. "Big B thank goodness your alright!" Jaune says as I walk up. They all run over and hug me. "It's good to see you guys all right too." I say as I hug them back. "Where are the others?" Ren asks. "They're gone." I say. "No." Nora says as she covers her mouth. "I take it the reason Pyrrha isn't here is the same reason." I say as I look at Jaune. He just stays silent as do his teammates. " I see, well what now?" I ask. "We were about to head over to Ruby's house to see if she's alright." Jaune says. "What happened to Ruby?" I ask worried. "She is the reason big and ugly up there is frozen." Nora says as she points to the Dragon Grimm latched onto Beacon tower. "Damn, what about the others?" I ask. "Weiss went home to Atlas, Yang is with Ruby, and Blake disappeared into the night." Ren explains. We travel to Ruby's house and Knock on the door. "Hey guy's, who's the new guy?" A blond man asks as he opens the door. "My name is Ben, I know your daughters from Beacon and I wanted to see if they were all right." I explain. I see a familiar face poke out from the corned behind him. "Big B!" Ruby yells as she runs at me and brings me into a hug. "Hey Pipsqueak, good to see you in one piece." I say as I rub her head. "Where are the others?" Ruby asks as she let's go of me. "They're gone Ruby." I explain. "Ruby covers her mouth in shock. "But that doesn't matter right now, what does matter is that you and Yang are alright." I say as I rub her head again. Ruby goes on to hug and greet the others while her father walks me inside. 

"It's good to see another one of Ruby's friends, Names Tai by the way." Tai says as he introduces himself. "Good to meet you Tai, where is Yang?" I ask. "She's in her room just down there I'm sure seeing one of her friends will cheer her up." He says as he points to a room just down the hall. I walk to the room Tai pointed at and see Yang facing the window. "Knock Knock." I say as I tap the doorframe. Yang turns to me and and light's up. "Big B, thank goodness your alright." Yang says as I see her missing arm. She notices my staring and turns away. "Sorry, I just noticed it. But I'm just glad your alive." I say as Yang turns back to me. "Your alone for a reason aren't you? Yang says with sadness in her eyes. "Yeah the others didn't make it out." I say as I look to the floor. "So what now?" Yang asks me. "I think I'm gonna head home and process all of this." I explain. "Well It was good to see you again." Yang says as I turn to face the door. "You too Yang." I say over my shoulder as I leave. I say my good bye's and leave for home, for Mistral. But as I walk down the path I see a figure in the distance that look like Lance. I blink and it disappears. I ignore what just happened and continue down the path as I start my Journey home. 

The End?

(Thank you to all that have read this far and stuck with me. I will be making a sequel but with school right around the corner chapters may come out a lot slower.  I thank you all once again and wish you the best of days.)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
61.3K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
305K 5.2K 21
A child, a baby, given to the Grimm as an offering. to the surprise of many, returns years later with an altered aura, semblance and a confused minds...
661 28 11
The Adventure Continues, as it's Finally the Second Semister of Beacon for Teams SCLT, JNPR & RWBY, We see our boy Soul realizing his Feeling for Yan...