ɴᴏᴏɴᴀ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✓

By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taeh... More

Description& Warnings!
01 ~ Man in black
02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung
03 ~ Greek god Taehyung
04 ~ Burning cigarettes
05 ~ I'll protect her
06 ~ Mysterious person
07 ~ Min Yoongi
08 ~ Get on your knees
09 ~ Gonna punish her hard
10 ~ Run as much you want
11 ~ Yes master[21+]
12 ~ Devil like me
13 ~ Melted chocolates[16+]
14 ~ Chocolate sex
15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]
16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]
17 ~ Morning Kiss
18 ~ You're smoking?
19 ~ I can do this.
20 ~ Who is good on bed?
21 ~ I'm gonna fire you
22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]
23 ~ I'm the healer
24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]
25 ~ 9mm
26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]
27 ~ Spread your love
28 ~ Food is life Hobi
29 ~ Solid plan
30 ~ I thought I lost you
31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi
32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]
33 ~ You're so naïve
34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia
35 ~ Daddy[21+]
36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]
37 - Warning🔞
38 ~ Are you sad?
39 ~ Namjoonie
40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy
41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]
42 ~ I'll devour you alive
43 ~ He stole my first kiss
44 ~ Stop your fucking plane
45 ~ Park Soobin
46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch
47 ~ I'm sorry
48 ~ Personal slut [21+]
49 ~ You'll be the only one
50 ~ Moonlight
51 ~ Monster
52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]
53 ~ Lee Joohyun
54 ~ Bunny Kookie
56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2
57 ~ Strawberry 🍓
58~ Nini- the angel
59 ~ Fix everything[21+]
60 ~ Goodbye
61~ Gonna make her mine
62 ~ Still missing him
63 ~ You're real[21+]
64 ~ The truth
65 ~ Park Chanyeol
66 ~ Carbon Monoxide
67 ~ Meeting with dad
68 ~ New beginning❤️
Thank You
Bond Slave

55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]

6.9K 224 118
By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Warning: There will be vulgar language and a little bit of violence, if you are not comfortable then, don't read it further or skip this chapter.

I change the MC's name and It's 'Faiza' from now on.

Jungkook's Pov:

I'm driving the car and the car stops in front of a VIP bar. I step inside and motion the manager, he comes near me and smiles brightly at me.

"The girl is ready, Mr. Hanson?" I ask him coldly and he nods with a smile.

"Room number 215, her name is Sapphire Hamilton." he says and I just nod, I don't have any interest in her, I just need a distraction from Faiza, she is all over in my mind.

I step inside the room and see a girl is sitting on the bed, seems nervous because she is checking her dress, again and again, pulling it down while fidgeting with her fingers. I lock the door behind me.

"Stand up." I order and she flinches, she hurriedly stands on her feet and quickly looks down to her feet, I examine her from head to toe.

She has a nice slim body, slender legs, bronze skin tone, alluring lips, about 169 cm tall, wearing a black cocktail dress which is barely hugging her body, her knees are wobbly as if she just had sex before coming here, long brown hairs, overall perfect, beautiful and hot, there is so offence.

Faiza doesn’t have a perfect body like her, nor so beautiful like her, she got a thick curvy body, short in height, this girl is overall hot and sexy compare to Faiza but she isn’t Faiza, she is another girl.

And there is only one way for me to feel Faiza on her.

"Strip" I order. She is getting more nervous now and I roll my eyes.

"I said strip!" I yell out harshly and she flinches again. She hurriedly begins to take off her dress and she is fully naked in front of me now.

I open the drawer and pull out a pair of handcuffs, leather crop, and silk ribbon, I look at her and she gulps nervously.

I go near her while examining the things, she is looking down now, placing my index bellow her chin, I lift her face, she got a beautiful dark blue eyes.

I tied her eyes tightly with the red silk ribbon and take off my mask finally.

"Are you nervous, kitten?" I whisper and bite her earlobe softly.

"Are you new here?" I ask and she bites her lower lip.

"N... Yes, sir." she says softly and this is the first time I'm hearing her voice, she got an amazing voice like that woman, Faiza. God! Why can't I just forget her now?

Taking the crop, I begin to circle the shaft to her left nipple, then right nipple, her nipples immediately get harden by the touch of the crop.

She lets out a soft moan when I begin to trace down the crop from the middle of her breasts to her upper belly to lower belly.

I place the crop on the table, then clutch her waist harshly and yank her towards me, by my other hand, I cup her left breast and squeeze it harshly.

Cupping her jaw tightly, I stare at her thick lips covered with red tint and smash my lips with hers, kissing her hungrily, harshly like a mad beast. She couldn’t balance her weight and about to clutch my shoulder but I grab her wrist harshly and pin it behind her back.

After a while when I was fully satisfied with the kiss, I break the kiss and push her hard on the bed.

I take the handcuffs and cuff her.

"Put your hands above no matter what, if you dare to put them down for once, you'll regret it." I growl, she says nothing, only her lips trembling, swollen and blood red because of the rough kisses of mine.

"Understood?" I ask.

"Y-yes." she breathes out and I grit my teeth, I cup her jaw tightly.

"Yes what, kitten?" I ask and move my face near her, bite her jaw softly.

"Yes sir." she replies and a devilish grin appears on my mouth.

"Good little girl." I click my tongue on her jawline to neck and stops there, sucking there softly and she moans.

I cup her both breast and begin to squeeze it harder, I let go off her breasts and take off my clothes one by one and staring at her naked body.

Taking the leather crop in my hand, I begin to roam her every part of her body by it.

"Spread your legs wider." I order and bite my lower lip. she hesitated a bit first but eventually she does, her beautiful tight pussy is visible in front of me now.

I stop the crop on her left thigh and hold the stick tightly, then spank her lightly on her thigh, she gasps but moans in return.

"Is it turning you on, kitten?"I smirk, she is moaning loudly while I'm circling the shaft near her pussy.

I spank her a little bit harshly this time and she moans more loudly than before and I smirk.

I spank her with all of my force at the same place where I spank her first and she screams, she is about to move her legs in an attempt to close her legs.

"No, no, kitten. You are not allowed to do this, you little cunt of mine." I hiss and spank there again, again and again.

The shaft travels to her upper body and stops at her left breast, I hit there a little bit harshly and she winches in pain which is providing me happiness.

"No more whimpers, I don't want you to make noises anymore, you already screamed enough." I say and flip her, she is laying on her stomach and I grab her curvy thick ass harshly, squeezing harshly.

Taking a pillow, I keep it beneath her belly and now her ass is lifted above fully, it will be a lot easier now.

I spread her ass cheeks wider, then take a hold of my throbbing dick and push it fully inside her hole, she moans loudly and I harshly spank on her ass cheek, soon that turns into a loud scream which I'm enjoying.

"Told you not to make any noises!" I hiss and thrust harder while holding her waist harshly.

Her breath hitches on her throat, the bed is shaking violently and her moans are coming out like muffle sounds. Is it how did she moaned if I fucked her hard? Eat her beautiful pussy, suck her pretty nipples, kiss her soft lips.

Taehyung is so damn lucky to have her, I'm sure he is eating her out now, or maybe thrusting her harder and she is moaning loudly by his name.

My hand unknowingly moves near her hair and clutches a fistful hair, I yank her backward and she cries out, I thrust inside her deeper than before.

I fasten my speed and bite her shoulder lightly, she moans. This is feeling like Faiza is moaning, I'm only imagining her, feeling her but the feeling isn’t real, it's all my imagination, she lives in my imagination land but lives in real with Taehyung and it hurts, It's fucking hurt here, in my heart.

"P-please s-stop." I hear a little whimper, she is crying all the time while I was fucking her ass hard but I didn’t care but now, somehow I'm feeling bad, the way she said it’s feeling like Faiza is begging me to stop and I can't go any further.

I thrust inside her one last time and fully cum inside her, then collapsed beside her, she is still laying in the same position, afraid and scared if I hurt her again.

I take the key and uncuffed her, then pull her closer to my chest, she is crying a mess, I untie the ribbon and free her eyes, my gut is telling me that she won't tell anyone that who I am and I came here for one night stand, fuck her to forget Faiza but this isn’t helping me.

Clutching her cheek gently, I begin to stroke my thumb on her lower lip, she is still closing her eyes, sobbing softly.

"Open your eyes." I softly kiss her forehead and she begins to open her eyes slowly, she widens her eyes when she is finally able to adjust her vision.

"J-Jungkook?" she says with her wide mouth and I chuckle.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook from BTS." I smile and she widens her eyes again.

"C-can I-I touch your face once?" she says with her shaky and stuttered voice, I just nod and she hesitantly puts her hand on my left cheek, then immediately removes her hand from there and I chuckle loudly.

"Y-you're...you're real." she whispers.

"What's your name by the way?" I ask while massaging and kneading her breast softly, its feeling so good as if I'm touching Faiza. Mr. Hanson said her name to me but I don't remember it now.

"S-sapphire, Sapphire Hamilton." she replies and I hum,

"How old are you?" I ask while kissing her cheek softly.

"I-I'm 22." she replies breathlessly and I begin to move my face towards her breast and take the nipple in my mouth.

"I-I thought—” she gasps loudly when I begin to suck her nipple gently, each and every gentle suck is earning soft moans from her, she clutches my hairs tightly and dig my face more into her chest, I'm holding her tightly by grabbing her waist while sucking her nipple harshly.

"J-jungkook—" she breathes out and I bite her nipple harshly, she gasps loudly.

"It's sir for you." I let go of her nipple and take the other one, sucking, biting, and nibbling my tongue continuously. When I am fully satisfied with her, I let go of her nipple.

I clutch her cheek, she is closing her eyes, panting and breathing heavily, suddenly seeing Faiza on her, would she look like this when she breathes heavily if I suck her breast like this?

"Kiss me, Noona." her eyes shot open, and looks at me in disbelief, she gulps nervously and slowly presses her lips with mine, kissing me slowly, softly, and gently.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth, devouring every inch. She is on my top while kissing me passionately, her one hand unknowingly goes near my hardened dick and she cups it, I moan into the kiss. She is pumping my cock slowly.

She breaks the kiss and begins to suck my neck softly.

"Don't try to create marks." I hiss, she is sucking along my neck to chest, slowly lick there and stops at my left nipple, she flicks her tongue there, then begins to suck my nipple slowly and I hiss out, her another hand is pumping my cock fastly.

"Faiza—” I moan and she stops her activities, I open my eyes and see that, she is looking at me with her hurtful eyes and I roll my eyes. I don't care, she is no one to me.

"Why did you stop?" I ask with total annoyance.

"W-who is.. Faiza?" she asks and I grit my teeth, getting up from my position, I grab her hair harshly, then yank her towards me.

"And who the fuck are you to ask me that, baby?" I hiss. She says nothing but crying silently while tears are rolling down to her face continuously.

"Don't forget that I paid a huge amount of money for you, you're my slut for tonight, to please me and I can do whatever with you, I can fuck you senseless, I can play with your body and all you have to do is, please me like a pure slut, do you get that?" I say and clench my jaw.

"Y-yes." I yank her again and she cries out loudly.

"Yes, what??" I yell.

"Yes sir." she sobs.

"Now get on your fucking knees and suck my cock like a good girl." I hiss and let go of her hair, she slowly gets up from the bed and sits on her knees.

She slowly clutches my cock with her shaky hand and takes it in her mouth, sucking the tip slowly which was full of pre-cum and I hiss.

"Do it first, you slut!" I yell and she flinches, she shoves my cock inside her mouth and bobbing it fastly. I throw my head back, my lips are parting and wide open when she is sucking my cock softly.

"Ah, Noona—" I moan loudly and stand up, then fist her hair in a ponytail, begin to thrust my cock inside her mouth faster.

I'm fucking her mouth in animalistic speed and It's feeling pretty much blissful. Each and every thrust, my cock touches her throat harshly.

"Oh fuck!" I curse while hearing her muffle whimpers, after a couple of minutes later, I cum fully in her mouth.

"Shallow every drop of my cums like a good girl and I know you want this too." I order and let go of her hair, she swallows it and begins to lick beside my thighs to swallow every drop of my cums.

When she is done sucking, I grab her throat harshly and push her to the floor and she gasps loudly.

I cup her pussy and begin to rub my palm harshly.

"Is it feeling good?" I ask while rubbing my palm faster than before.

"Y-yes sir." she moans.

"Touch yourself and be ready for me." I order and let go of her pussy, she immediately slips a finger to her hole and begins to thrust it in and out.

I hover over her and smash my lips with hers, kissing her harshly than before and she moans shamelessly. I bite her lower lip harshly and feel something metallic on my tongue, its blood.

I break the kiss and see her lower lip is bleeding from the corner. Still, she is fingering herself fastly.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." she declares and cums.

"Suck your fingers." I order and she obeys me like a good girl, sucking her finger while moaning loudly, why is she reminding me of her?

I grab my cock and push it inside her hole with all of my force, she screams loudly.

Soon that turns into a pleasurable moan and I'm thrusting inside her deeper and deeper. I grab her throat harshly and increase my speed.

"Moan my name." I order and thrust deeper.

"J-jungkook—" she moans loudly and that's turning me on more,

"Ahh, Noona, is it feeling good? Does my cock feeling good inside you?" I moan.

"Y-yes daddy, please don't stop." realization hits me harder after hearing her voice again, It's not her, It's not Faiza, It's another girl.

"Don't call me daddy, you little slut!" I say and tighten my grip around her throat. She is trying to touch me and that's increasing my anger more.

"Don't fucking try to touch me, you whore!" I hiss and thrust harder.

I don't know how many times passed like this as I'm still fucking her without any mercy and she cummed countless times.

"P-please, stop, i-its hurting, please." she pleads and I increase my speed more but soon I'm feeling so guilty when I see, she is losing her consciousness.

I immediately pull out my cock and clutch her cheek, pull her closer to my chest. Am I hallucinating everything? Why I'm seeing Faiza everywhere?

"I'm sorry." I whisper and kiss her forehead, then lift her in bridal style and place her down to the bed, cover her full body with the sheet and lay beside her, then pull her closer to my chest.

I'm massaging her scalp while she is closing her eyes, maybe fully unconscious now but she proves me wrong.

"Jungkook—." she calls out my name softly.

"Yes." I reply and feel she is crying against my chest.

"Y-you are a pathetic monster." she says and I feel a pang on my heart.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
462K 18.1K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
59.6K 2.6K 48
08:02:24 #1 ranking out of 36.9k stories for #Yoonmin 18:03:24 #4 Ranking out of 62.4k stories for #ships "Be mine" "What do you mean?" "You're bea...
48.7K 2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...