The Don's Kitten | PAUSED

By Wpannon

[18+] "You're mine, let me show you what that means." - #1 : Ava - 06.09.21 The first book can be read as a s... More

his kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
A / n
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Five

81.2K 1.1K 1.4K
By Wpannon

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ava

When we all have decided and ordered our food, uncomfortable silence falls and drapes over our shoulders like an unwanted robe. I look at James, thinking I would see him shift in discomfort like I am, but he's as calm as a bird. In a leaned back position, his conjoined fingers is drumming on his torso. Why the hell is he so relaxed?

I narrow my eyes at him, receiving a tilted smirk back. James then leans forward as he breaks our gaze and eyes the couple beside us. He is the first to break the silence.

"I don't think Ava has ever mentioned you, how long did you guys date?" He asks, faking an interested tone.

"About a year or so, I believe. Right?" He looks at me for affirmation, and I nod.

"Yeah, it was when I lived partly in Spain and California. I'm very close to my grandparents so I stayed with them for a large amount of time." I explained.

"Oh, so who dumped who then?" James asks.

The conversation -- actually, the whole situation -- was growing more awkward by the second, especially as I guessed where James was headed with this. I didn't believe he had any good intentions whatsoever, despite his polite invite to them.

"Uhm, it was Ava actually." Adrian finally replies.

I remember our break-up as it was yesterday, I even remember vague parts of our relationship. For being as young as seventeen, we were actually sort of serious. We had a pretty normal relationship for someone that age, it wasn't the perfect romance, but he always put me first and worshipped the ground I walked on. But it was never any thrill. Sure, we were young, but it didn't really do anything for me.

Towards the end of our relationship, there were rumors going around that he had cheated on me at a party I didn't attend, but I never found out if it was true. And when I finally broke up with him, his whole personality changed and he started getting defensive and rude.

"So you came back to California to win her back or what?" James asks, the filter vanishing from his lips entirely. I cast him a warning glance, but his smirk deepens. Adrian chuckles.

"No, no. That's in the past. I found out I could do much better once I moved on. It was stupid how hung up I was, honestly." He says, gaining back some confidence all of a sudden. I look at him in confusion. He chuckles at my expression.

"What? I'm just saying, getting your heart broken by someone like you wasn't exactly worth it. It was practically a one-sided relationship." He states.

"One-sided? How exactly was it one-sided?" I frown in irritation.

"You dated me as long as it suited you, and even though I treated you good, you broke up with me for no reason at all." He states. I feel myself getting more annoyed with his presence. Not only is he lying, but he presents me as the bad guy.

"That's not true, Adrian. I broke up with you because I lost feelings."

He scoffs and shakes his head to himself, averting his gaze away from me. "We both know what really happened. You acted like a bitch the second we were over and you probably still are. I don't miss a single moment we had, and especially not you." The words drip off like venom and I can't even believe I managed to put up with him for a whole year. He's even gotten ruder now than he was back then.

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior. Has he seriously not grown up, at all? I feel bad for his date, even though whatever is on her phone seems more interesting than what comes out of his mouth.

"And you think I do?" I spit back. He sighs heavily.

"You know what? Maybe we should just return to our original table." Adrian claims and stands up from his seat. He doesn't get far before a sharp voice interrupts his plans.

"You're not going anywhere. Sit."

I look at James, seeing his calm but hard stare focused right on Adrian, challenging him to do otherwise. Adrian remains quiet for a second as if debating whether his threat is worth disobeying or not. With a huff, he takes his seat again. I would do the same, anyone in this room can see and feel the powerful aura that radiates off the man in front of me.

There is an awkward silence again, and all of us seem to find discomfort in the situation, except James. He looks like he enjoys being the cause of everyone's uneasiness, especially Adrian's.

"Ava and I are gonna go outside for a while, and I expect you two to remain seated." He says firmly as if giving them a lecture. James moves up from his chair and I follow, not wanting to be around Adrian more than I have to. I had forgotten what a jerk he could be at times.

"I appreciate you saving me from that, but why are we going outside?" I question once we make our way through the tables surrounded by people.

"You'll see."

We continue to a parking lot close to the restaurant, filled with vehicles in numerous colors. He takes me to one of the cars, and despite the poor light from the streetlights, I recognize the license plate.

"This is Adrian's car. Why did you bring me here?" I frown up at him.

"You remember what he said in there? That he didn't miss you." He takes a step closer until his suited body is forcing my ass to bump into the car's front. His hand cups the side of my face and he lowers his head before whispering above my lips. "Let's see if it's true."

Slowly he meets my lips, his tongue finding mine in a matter of seconds. His hands drift down to my waist, where he squeezes before grabbing my ass to lift me up on the hood. My legs automatically part to pull him closer. With his hands roaming my hips and waist, he pushes me back with his bodyweight. My bare skin comes in contact with the cold metal and I gasp into his mouth.

I can't help but feel the need for more, even though the fucked-up thought about getting fucked on my ex-boyfriend's car is repeatedly playing in my head. The intense pleasure his lips are giving to my neck is making my back arch, urging him to speed up the process.

He grabs the underside of my thighs and moves my legs up as he moves further down my body. My eye-lids close by the feeling of his gentle caress on my breasts and thighs, adding more wetness between my legs.

All of a sudden, I hear someone swear, and the mumbling of a struggling voice comes closer. Behind a line of cars beside us, two guards arrives holding a seemingly pissed-off Adrian between them. I make an attempt to get up before they see what we're doing, but James keeps me flat against the car with his hand on my stomach.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask in a slight panicky tone.

"He's going to watch." James answers in a relaxed tone. I'm aware that this wouldn't be the first time getting fucked in front of someone else, but my ex? Maybe that should be where I draw the line.

Adrian trashes and struggles in the men's grasp, as they stand only a few meters away. James looks down at me and I hold our lust-filled stare. His eyes blaze with hunger, need, desire. And I couldn't help but mirror his emotions because even though we had a small audience, my body had already prepared for the pleasure of his wet tip running past my even wetter entrance.

He widens my legs and grips my wrists in one hand to pin them tightly over my abdomen. My bare skin and clothed center are now visible to anyone who is near, and I know I should feel disrespected, maybe even degraded. But a spark of excitement lights up in my core, and I chase it like a moth to a flame.

Being exposed like this shouldn't be a thrill. Being used like this shouldn't be a thrill. But I love it. The constant chills covering my body is proof. Light pecks are placed on my inner thigh, each one getting closer to where I crave him most. Only for him to move to the other thigh, where he does the same. I hear him unbuckle his belt and the sound makes butterflies settle in my stomach.

His finger grazes over my soaked folds, and then he pushes further down right on my clit, the coldness of his rings making me jerk.

"Just tell me if it's too much." He says quietly and I nod, keeping my gaze on the black sky above us. He releases my hands, giving me enough freedom to support myself for what's coming. As the tip comes in contact with my folds, I have to plant one hand flat beside my head just to balance myself, while the other holds my leg up.

"You're sick," Adrian mutters.

James chuckles above me. "You have no idea." With both hands on my waist, he lets his cock graze up and down my opening, spreading the wet juices that keeps erupting from my pussy. How he got rock-hard so fast, I don't know.

He rams into me with such force that I'm pressed harder and further up on the car, and my hands form fists in desperation to cling onto something. He groans above me, sliding out and pausing before pounding into me all over again, just as rough.

"Such a good girl." He praises in a breath. "So eager for me. Taking me so well." He continues moving in and out of me, keeping a steady pace.

My brows knit together at the chilling pleasure that courses trough my body with every single thrust. I feel attentive eyes burn into my side, and turn my head to watch the focused expressions on their faces. Adrian's jaw is flexed painfully hard, but he doesn't look away. He can't find the strength to.

James plants one hand on my stomach, making sure I move as little as I can for him to fuck me as deep as physically possible while his speed increases. I'm not sure if I imagine it or not, but I swear I can feel the car moving back and forth beneath me.

"You're saying you don't miss this?" James laughs. Adrian doesn't answer, but his eyes is set on the part where our bodies is conjoined.

"Look at how fucking beautiful she is when she's getting fucked." He continues above me. If possible, he fucks me even harder, giving me no choice but to moan louder, the erotic sounds bouncing against the buildings. My head tilts back while my eyes flutters close, my hand grabbing his forearm at the roughness of his cock taking me.

"I bet you didn't make her scream even half as loud."

His hard cock plunges into me deeper, until his hips is smacking against the back of my thighs, creating a deafening sound that I'm oh-so familiar with. When I look at the men beside us again, there is a visible erection beneath Adrian's trousers. Despite the poor light and the dark material, I can make out the outlining of his bulge.

Even the guards seems to become more excited watching James take control over my body, and I see them steal glances of us every now and then. Something that would surely get them killed.

"Such a warm and tight little cunt you have, baby. And all mine too." James groans, lowering down until my legs is forced over his shoulders, allowing him to reach places inside me that causes my back to arch.

"Don't—" I try to complete the sentence. "Please, don't stop."

As my walls tighten around him, I feel myself get dizzy when the orgasm inches closer. When he pushes me over the edge, it's like my brain short-circuits for a minute because all I can feel is the orgasm ripping me to shreds. He twitches inside me and releases with a last thrust, halting to make sure that I'm filled to the brim.

I fall limp against the hood, feeling the high wash over me as I try to catch my breath. James slips out and puts himself back in his pants, supporting me enough to not fall off the hood. The aftermath of our intense sex exits my lower regions, and drips onto the dark metal of his car. I don't even feel bad about letting the remains of our cum run down the hood.

"Looks like someone enjoyed the show. Judging by the small bulge in your pants, at least your dick seems to miss this perfect pussy." James says, and I manage to sit up while supporting my weight on my hands. "Too bad you'll never get to feel it again. You can probably have a taste at the juices she left on your hood, if you're quick." He mocks.

I meet Adrian's eyes, and it flashes with arousal and aggravation. But he doesn't say a word, probably embarrassed that he got proved wrong.

I realize that we had now fucked before both our ex's eyes in the span of not even a year. I'm not sure if it's insanely crazy and hot, or insanely fucked up.

People would think we had a kink, or some sick control-issue.

The ride home is silent, but not an uncomfortable silence. The night is on replay in my head, and each time it shows up my pussy clenches at the memory of what happened just an hour ago. Each time he fucks me he seems to do it better, harsher, more affection but also rawer desperation.

That's the thrill everybody talks about. I feel it every time I look at him, feel him, taste him.

"Did I take it too far?"

I turn my head to face him, and shakes my head. He smiles and pats my thigh with his large hand, then strokes it back and forth.

"Good thing we won't have to see him again." He says and I frown.

"What did you do?" I ask with slight concern. I'm all about karma and that shit, but I don't believe Adrian deserved to get killed for having a bad attitude. He laughs and looks ahead at the road again.

"Relax, I didn't kill him." He said, practically reading my thoughts. "I just told him I would snap his neck if he ever went back to California."

That's the nicest he was capable of being.

"That's better, at least." I look out the window, still feeling his rough hand stroke my thigh in a soothing pattern.

"Not to be rude, but he seemed like a straight up jerk. You seem to attract some dipshits, I'll be honest, Ava."

I can't help but agree with him. Every guy I ever dated came back and bit me in the ass at the worst possible moment, however this time I blamed James a bit, who actually was the one to invite them to join us.

"I know. Men suck."

"Hey." He exclaims and I laugh at his pout.

"But seriously, why did you ask them to sit with us? I thought it was supposed to be a date, you know, just you and me. The last thing I wanted was to be stuck with my ex." I say, faking a serious tone but squeezes his hand in my lap to make it known.

"I saw that you didn't like him so I decided to make the evening a little more fun, of course I had no idea how much of an ass he was." He was quiet for a second, and I waited for him to continue. "And I wanted to prove I could be not possessive."

There it is.

I let out a light chuckle. "And how did that go?" I raise my brows at him and smile teasingly, earning a tired glance joined with a sigh.

"Fine, I know. I didn't plan to have him watch, at first. But it was sort of exciting, don't you think?" He grins at me.

"It was, doesn't mean it should happen again." I mutter. He chuckles and kisses my hand, and somewhere along the ride home I fell asleep. Probably by the exhaustion of what the evening had brought, both mentally and physically.

______

What did you think about the chapter? Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 749 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
299K 3.8K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...
52.2K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
36K 998 32
Love, love , love. What is love to James Barnes? Absolutely nothing. In a Mafia war, a girl becomes his partner. Girl that will change his aspect for...