Baby Malhotra's Star βœ”οΈ

Oleh Vintage_essence

All right reserved Copyright 2021 . -sxssy_dxvxl-. All rights are reserved. publication on this work on anoth... Lebih Banyak

glimpse
characters
1.mother deprived manik
2. I don't have money with me
3. manik's saviour
4. I broke fab5 ~ manik
5. I can't live here anymore
6.Manik malhotra
7. Manik Malhotra?
8.it's ur right manik
9. u can do it manik
10.job mil Gaya~manik
11.can I ask u something
12. abhi met avni
13.abhi~ naam tho suna hoga
14. DAZZLERS
15.Business of manik
16.MAR JAYIAN
17.art of painting
18.A happy day
19.I'm scared~ manik
20. DAZZLERS VS FAB5
21.u r precious manik~Nandu
22. TUMHARI TAARA
23.love is in the pyaar
24.proud of u nandu~manik
25.i love nandu~manik
26.i love manik~ nandu
27.i'm leaving this house~manik
28.i love u too manik
29.dhruv got beaten up
30.punishments to fab5
31.i love avni~ abhi
32.avni+abhi= avbhi
33.SANJANA RATHORE
34.new house
35.dhruv is gay
36.u Don't know me
37. album launch
38. 21 reasons why
39.I hope u didn't loved anyone
40. A letter to my baby
41.A letter to my baby-2
42.A letter to my baby-3 (last)
43. Dard ho raha hai mumma
44. I can't lose you
45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini
47. MANIK MALHOTRA
48. Tum mile tho milgaya ye jahan
49. London again?
50. HERE YOU GO LONDON
51. Nightmares
52. Harshad Saxena
53. The game starts now
54. Monster malhotra
55. Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
✌️✌️✌️
New Baby Malhotra?

46. mystery

2.9K 325 77
Oleh Vintage_essence

Avni and Nandini reached to Bangalore airport like 8:30PM and they know the address. There were guards for Nandini and Avni as Its a twenty mins drive so they thought if booking a cab. They switched on their phones and Avni booked the cab while Nandini called Manik.

Nandini "hello."

Manik was sitting in their room working. Remember work from home. Yeah he with looking the ID picked up the call and listening her voice he looked at the ID (Jaan♥️♥️) and smiled brightly.

Manik called her excitedly "mumma"  to which she chuckled..

Nandini asked "what are you doing baby?"

Manik said eyeing at work "I'm watching TV Jaan what are you doing?"

Knowing if he saying he is working she will cut the call as she doesn't wanna disturb his work.

Nandini replied "we just got into the cab."She said sitting while even Avni was talking to Abhimanyu.

Manik hmmed..

Nandini asked "dinner done?"

Manik replied "no mumma I didn't felt like eating anything" and Nandini smiled knowing he would be pouting.

Nandini said softly "Aarav don't do like this you have to eat haa it's ok of you won't eat now but eat after half an hour or so and sleep too. Don't stress ok."

Avni cut the call and heard Nandini calling Manik as Aarav and was shocked. She knows Manik wouldn't let anyone call that and if Nandini is calling him Aarav, then it means now Manik won't have to miss his mom. Smiling brightly she msgd in her group in which all are there except Manik and Nandini regarding this as they are more concerned about Manik , they don't want to worry about and can share everything regarding that and other group is also there in which Manik and Nandini are there too.

The below are the chats of the grp..

.Avni- Godddddddd you know @everyone , Nandu is calling manik Bhai aarav

Abhi- 😱😱😱

Sanjana- WHATTTTTTTTTT🐒🐒

Cabir- Are you serious?‼️‼️

Maddy- I'm so shocked😱😱

Navya- I can't believe this.😱😱

Rishab- So stunned 😱

Avni- trust me even I'm too

Cabir-that's really a good news. Now manik won't miss maa..

Rishab- I'm so happy for them Bhai ..

Maddy- mee toooooooooooo

Abhi- now manik will have someone with him forever and we don't need to worry

Avni- Acha ab byee hotel is nearing and nandu dii is talking to manik Bhai ..

Abhi- haa call us once you both are safe ☺️

Cabir- seedhe seedhe bol k you want to Romance with avni😒😒😝😝

Avni- Bhai aisa kuch Nahi hai😳😳

Maddy- haa Hume patha hai 😏😏😏

Abhi- patha hai na Nikal an yaha se 🤣🤣

Sanjana- sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bolddddddd 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Abhi- bye guys going 😳😳😳😳

Cabir- 😂😂😂😂😂 jaa jaa I know you are going to talk to her 😏😏

Avni- Bhai stop it na please 😄😄😄

Sanjana- haayeeeeeeeee maar daala 😂 Teri ye blush abhi ko la la land mein naa behj de 😂😂

Avni- bye guys 😊

Navya- ha jaa jaa jeele apni Zindagi abhi bula raha Hoga 😂😂😂

Avni- 😳😳😳😳😳

And all went offline.

Even Manik and Nandini had their talk and all had their dinner. After that Nandini and Avni talked with everyone on video call and then went to sleep. Nandini called Manik again on video call and sang a Lori for him and saw Manik Dozing off and then she too kept her mobile on charging and slept off.

Next 2 days were hectic for everyone. Work from home and being in touch with all teh employees and checking whether the employees are doing their work well or not? Food. And all everyone were busy even Avni and Nandini were busy due to seminar and workshop. They learnt many things and met many famous personalities too. Nandini messaged Manik many times and even called too. First day, he was okay till afternoon but after that either his mobile was switched off or busy or turned to voicemail and her fear knew no bounds. She called Cabir and got to know from yesterday afternoon he was in his room and too silent without talking much other than work required. As promised to Nandini he had lunch but was looking pale and sad. Third day afternoon they packed everything and got ready to go to Mumbai fast as they were worried by Manik's behaviour when their mobiles pinged. It was a message that they were added in some group and they checked it to find it is of their friends.

Its a group created by cabir..

Cabir- guys this group is created for Manik so Manik is not in this group.

Nandini- Bhai Manik ko kya hua why isn't picking up my calls.

Cabir- I don't know Nandu. From day before yesterday's afternoon he is like this only. Something might have happened with him.

Navya- he is so dull and isn't even talking. He is working and working and eating. Not much. Just to survive. Like a bowl of rice or a roti. Zyaada Nahi kha Raha.

Madhyam- something is bothering him..

Avni- didn't you guys got any clue?

Nandini- try remembering what happened at that afternoon. When did this all start and all.

They chatted for a few more mins when Nandini and Avni said to the gang that their seminar extended for 2 days and they will come day after tomorrow night. To which these all accepted and cabir said he will inform Manik and bid bye as they( Avni and Nandini) need to go.

Cabir went inside Manik and Nandini room to find nothing. Infact the bed was untouched which worried him. Manan's room is on first floor along with rishab's room, gaming room, home theater and gym and 2 guest rooms while on the ground floor sanam cavya and avbhi are there. He went to Rishabh's room to find only Rishabh studying there. He Searched all the other rooms except guest rooms and found none. Then he went to the last guest room which he didn't checked silently to find Manik sleeping on bed on his stomach and is vibrating which means he is crying. Without making sound he went and stood near bed and heard Manik murmuring *Jaan don't hate me please I really love you* again and again. He was confused but thought of something.

He went down and called no no shouted Manik's name which made everyone confused. All looked at him to which he shushed them.

And here when Manik heard Cabir calling his name he went inside washroom and washed his face and tried looking fresh and then went to their (manan's) room hiding and looked down from there and from that place we can see what is happening down and they can see us too.

Manik asked "what happened Cabir? Why are you shouting?" Cabir asked "where were you?"

Manik raised his eyebrows saying "what kind of question is this? I'm in mine and Nandini's room working on a project."

Cabir said "Acha ok come for lunch."

Manik replied "I don't want to Cabir" for which Navya said "you promised nandu right come on now. No more discussions. I will serve you." She said leaving no room for arguments.

Manik sighed and said he will come in 5 minutes. Navya Nodded and all went to dining room and cabir shared what happened which means all thought Manik is definitely hiding something. He is crying somewhere and came out from somewhere being all ok means something is bothering him.

Navya said "we should say that Nandini and Avni will be coming after 2 days and I will say that I will test like different I have some doubts let's see."

She said and all nodded still confused. After ten minutes Manik came and all served themselves and cabir nudged Navya to which she nodded.

Navya called Manik. Manik hmmed looking at her.

Navya started slowly "vo Nandu"

Manik immediately asked "what happened to Nandini? Is she okay? What's wrong? What happened? Is her health okay? What happened? Navya fucking reply me."

All were shocked when he was so worried and was moving his hands frantically and it's like he is having panic attack which kinda scared them.

Navya calmed him saying "Manik calm down nothing is wrong. Nothing happened to Nandini. Let me atleast say. Nandini and Avni went to the seminar na it got extended for 2 days so they will come 2 days later." Manik said "ooh."

He said and nodded but didn't said anything. And that confirmed Navya's DOUBTS. All were silent and didn't said anything. He went inside their room after eating and then sneakily went to guest room. Can you guess why?

Down in living room.

Navya said "it's confirmed something is bothering him regarding Nandu. Something must have happened when he is inside home only."

All nodded and dispersed to their rooms and there in Bangalore Nandini's worries have no bounds. She tried calling him but nothing happened.

After 2 days,evening. Nandini and Avni returning from Bangalore and all are waiting for the flight except Manik who is in the home. Shocked?

Soon the announcement was heard and all were waiting for them when they came with bags with them. Both left their luggage and ran to them to hug everyone and all engulfed them happily.

They went out of theh airport to settle in cars when Nandini asked "where is Manik guys?" To which Cabir looked hesitant and Nandini herself said "he didn't come I know he might be sulking or angry on me."

Navya said "no nandu actually______" And she said what happened how Cabir find Manik in guest room and how he panicked when Navya didn't answered. Nandini was surprised by his behaviour but didn't said anything making others sigh. No one can understand these two. But Avni was looking a little bit tensed which no one observed. All reached home but didn't find Manik in living room...

"MANIKKK"

Nandini shouted which made everyone flinch including Manik who is standing near the stairs hiding waiting for her glimpse.

He came down casually and she hugged him running to him with a force that made him stumbled. he balanced them and removed his hands and didn't hugged her back.

Nandini said "gussa ho? I'm sorry. I didn't knew the seminar will extend. If I know I wouldn't have gone you wouldn't have to be alone I'm really sorry."

She said and pecked his heart before detaching herself from him and looked at him to find him standing there expressionless. He just nodded and went upstairs and all looked at Nandini showing this-is-what-happening wala look. Nodding her head in disbelief she ran upstairs to their room to find the room empty. Thinking he would be on terrace , she got freshen up and went down to find all waiting for them except Manik.

Nandini asked "where is Manik?"

Cabir asked "isn't he in your room?"

He asked frowning to which she nodded in no.

Cabir said "may be in that guest room." She Huffed and served food in a plate saying "I will make him eat today and will have myself too you guys continue."

All nodded and Nandini went to the guest room to find sitting on bed lost in his thoughts. She called his name out softly which brought him out of his trance. He looked at her and looked down to which she made a confused face. She sighed and said "Aarav , I don't know whether you are angry or hurt or confused or in trouble but that doesn't give you right to make my baby pale. So you have to eat and I'm feeding you and no discussions here. Don't you dare say no I'm warning you before only."

She warned him sternly to which he just nodded his head. As much as going in his mind he needs her at the end of the day. She fed him silently and ate herself too.

Nandini said "room mein chalo let's sleep." Manik replied "I'm not coming anywhere."

He said making her angry now. She knows something is bothering him but she is tired to bear his tantrums. And today and yesterday were hectic. But what she saw there something made her try more.

Nandini said "FINE.. do whatever you want but I would still Suggest come and sleep with me."

He didn't responded making her more Angry and she left from there. She went to their room and slept off cursing manik with all the harmless abuses.

After an hour someone sneaked into manan's room and looked at her peacefully sleeping figure and approached her.After confirming that she is sleeping peacefully they smiled. Removing the duvet slowly , they watched her for few minutes before slipping beside her and taking her in his embrace. Ok its Manik. He pecked her forehead and lips before whispering a sorry followed by many sorry's and I love you's.

She wrapped her arms around his torso before snuggling more to him making him stilled for a second and he sighed thinking she did that in sleep. Only if he knows she is waiting for him and she did that wantedly...

Manik said "I know you might be mad at me or hurt by me or angry or annoyed. But atleast you would be safe. All I wish is just to trust me for a few days. I will make everything alright. please don't hate me. I love you Jaan. I really do.. I love you so much mumma. Don't push your baby away from you."

He whispered slowly unaware of the one listening to him. She tightened her hold more and snuggled into him. He sighed before pecking her forehead and lips again and that made her eyes brim with tears and to hide them she closed her eyes more tightly before slipping into slumber.

Next morning she woke up first and found Manik still sleeping. But instead of getting up she snuggled more into him and slept again for a short nap.

The next she woke up she found herself single on the bed without any trace that Manik came. Pouting she got ready and went down to find all except Manik.

Nandini asked "Navya where is Manik?"

Navya said "he went out saying he need to meet a client."

Nandini said "I will show you guys something wait."

All nodded and she went up and took her laptop and went to guest room and found the same thing hiding behind pillow. Thinking what is it? Its a picture of Manik and Nandini which is framed. She saw it for a few moments and kept it in the same place.

Sighing she went down and settled on sofa along with others and opened her laptop and done something for a few minutes and turned it towards them and all looked at the screen for a minute and got shocked.

Cliffhanger 😂😂

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

209K 13.8K 46
this is a story of a broken boy who is broken and shattered because of one incident but got true love and meaning of his life after few hours of that...
170K 2.7K 8
Hi, This story is about how a monster is changed to human and lovable person by his princess. Also how he healed her with his love and healed by her.
309K 21.5K 64
This is after talent hunt....what if he chooses Nandini above fab5πŸ˜„ Cover made by meπŸ™ˆ
41.1K 2.1K 21
i'm gonna be so pissed off if we die. @RANBOO X NB ! OC IRL X SOCIAL MEDIA GLOWDUOLUV 2021 STAR...