Ryan and cookie daycare adven...

By assassinscreed2374

Basically the title Tina goes of with ace and leaves Ryan and cookie lonely, angry and depressed so what will... More

chapter one: Tina is gone
chapter two: cookie's crush
chapter three: Ryan's rage
chapter four: Ryan's return

chapter five: Tina's truth

158 0 0
By assassinscreed2374

Tina's POV

It's been a week since I left the daycare. I wonder what Ryan is feeling I hope he is going to come find me and save me, and bring me back but I know he won't, I realised how big of a mistake I had made when I started going to this new daycare with ace. He just treated me like an object and despite how he acted when we were playing games with him he is actually a social outcast at this daycare. If this is how Goldy and unicorn felt I really regret how I treated them everyday when I come in some of the others are waiting for me and they use their guns to kill me over and over again.

But I can't go back as I know that I would not be accepted back after abandoning everyone just because Ryan would not make me his girlfriend! How could I be so stupid to leave everything I had just to try to show Ryan that I didn't need him? I don't like this place but every time I try and leave it just teleports me to the entrance the next day I tried to ask everyone how to get out but no one will tell me.

Just as I finished that thought I got a text from Cookie
C: why did you leave with Ryan the daycare has been boring without you two
T: I left Ryan there that was the whole reason I left!
C: why would you leave someone as handsome and nice as him??

I needed a second to think about that, Cookie just spoke kindly about Ryan! but before I could text back and ask, Ace came from behind me and ripped the phone from my hand and ran away laughing. I sighed and started running after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
193K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
378K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...