You're My Forever Girl

By fachigo

***SEQUEL*** Jay and Lonnie are finally dating each other (finally) but then an old friend/enemy of Jay gets... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
a/n
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
a/n
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 12

312 10 6
By fachigo

"If you are looking for a fight? I will give you a fight."

Whatever Zevon drugged Lonnie with, still had an effect on her. As she kept fighting, she became weaker and weaker and she was sloppy.

Zevon was trying to wear her out. He just blocked her attacks and attacked rarely trying to mess with her (which worked).

"I'm surprised that you can still stand." Zevon said genuinely impressed.

"Screw you." Lonnie said as she tried attacking again, but a sharp pain in her head made her wince and fall on the floor. Tears burning in her eyes but she refused to let it fall. She was not going to give Zevon the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"It's about time that happened." Zevon said.

"What's ha....pening?" Lonnie managed to choke out.

"That's the potion I knocked you out with, kicking in. Took it long enough." Zevon said.

"You should be having a severe headache because of all the fighting, and because of that, you are going to be extremely weak, almost paralyzed." Zevon said.

"Y..ou won't win. He......they will......find me." Lonnie said weakly

"Maybe, but it won't be before I make you mine." Zevon said with a sinister smile that made Lonnie fear for the worst.
*************
It took Bridgette the whole day, but she finally found someone who was willing to welcome two strangers into their home. Especially since one is the daughter of a villain.

She wasn't entirely sure why, but she had a really strong urge to keep Lonnie safe. To get Lonnie back to Auradon at all costs. Not just because Lonnie was nice but there was something else compelling her, just the thought of Lonnie getting hurt made her mad and sad.

She went to her house the next morning, knowing Zevon would be out on his morning researches. She got in the room where Zevon kept Lonnie and hoped that she wasn't too late or anything.

When she opened the door, she almost lost it. Lonnie was on the bed curled up into a ball, shaking with sobs. Pieces of the cloth Bridgette gave her was scattered on the floor.

Her face and body had bruises plastered around. It made Bridgette so sad for the Asian girl.

Bridgette knew better than to ask her if she was alright. Instead she just hugged Lonnie and comforted her while Lonnie cried into her shoulders.

"We gotta get out of here. I found us a place we can stay. Then I can figure out how to get us to Auradon." Bridgette said knowing they couldn't waste any time.

"Thank you." Lonnie said as she sniffed.

"Can I take maybe, take a shower before we go?" Lonnie asked.

"Sure. Just make it quick." Bridgette said.

Lonnie went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. As soon as the water made contact with her skin, it stung her in many places but she soon got used to it and it was refreshing.

When she got out of the tub, she stood in front of the mirror looking at her reflection. Seeing the bruises on her face brought fresh tears streaming down her face. His words ringing in her ears.

"He won't want you after this. No one will. You are now mine."

She cleaned her tears. "I won't cry anymore. I wont give him the satisfaction." Lonnie said to her reflection before leaving the bathroom.

When she got out of the bathroom, there was a long sleeve dress on the bed. Lonnie was a bit taller than Bridgette so the dress was shorter on her. she wore a pair of black tights and some sandals.

"Let's go." Bridgette said. **************
When the core four got back to Auradon prep, Ben and Jane were already outside in the quad waiting for them. When they heard the sound of motorcycles, they both looked anxiously at the core four. But there was no extra person.

As soon as the core four pulled up in front of them, judging from their faces, it was quite obvious that it wasn't a success. Ben knew better than to ask Jay what happened, so instead he asked his girlfriend.

Mal explained to them that Lonnie and Zevon weren't on the isle. Jay glared a bit at Ben before he went inside throwing his helmet at the wall and sat on the floor in front of their dorm room and to his surprise, he was crying.

Jane was more than shocked to see Jay crying. She sat beside him not actually doing anything but just wanted him to know that she was there.

"This is all my fault. I got Lonnie into this. It's all my fault." Jay said.

"Jay, this isn't your fault, or Ben's it's Zevon's and mine." Jane said.

"You?" Jay asked.

"She's my roommate and best friend. I couldn't even tell that something was up." Jane said sadly.

"But there was nothing you could have done. She got kidnapped at the gym not in your room." Jay said.

"Then there's nothing you could have done either Jay." Jane said.

"I'm scared Jane. what if we never find her? What if we find her when it's too late? What if-"

"Okay that's a lot of what ifs. Jay don't worry. We'll find her. She's strong nothing will happen to her." Jane said trying more to convince herself.

"It's just-"

"Just nothing. Jay you guys will get through this. Lonnie's tough." Jane said soothingly.

"Thanks Jane. I needed that." Jay said.

"Now come on we still gotta find them." Jane said as she stood up.

Jay got up too and they went to Ben's room to make more researches.

"You guys I got it! So there's good news and bad news." Doug said.

"Let's hear it." Carlos said.

"The good news is that we found Lonnie. The bad news is that she is in the enchanted forest." Doug said.

"Why is that bad news?" Evie asked.

"Because that place is like a death sentence if you don't how the place works." Audrey said.

"And the time is different." Jane said.

"How different?" Uma asked.

"An hour here is three hours there." Ben said horrified.

"Wait, wait, hold on. You are saying that Zevon has been with Lonnie for about a day and half?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Doug said.

"Oh for the love of hades. Ok let's go now. We can't waste anymore time." Jay said.

"I'm coming with you guys." Jane said.

"um babe no. It's too dangerous." Carlos said.

"Excuse me, but none of you know how that place works. I'm not just going to sit around waiting for you guys to bring back my best friend. Besides You guys need me." Jane said.

"Then who is going to help Uma hold the spell up?" Audrey asked.

"Its not like I need anyone to help me." Uma said.

"Mal will. Ben's blaming himself stay with him and comfort him alright?" Evie whispered to Mal.

Mal nodded.

"Alright it's settled then. We'll take the limo." Jane said.

"Why not take the bikes? They'd be faster." Carlos said.

"Well we'll need to carry Zevon back to the isle." Evie said

"Yeah okay." Carlos said.

Ben drove out a limo and gave Jay the keys.

"Maybe I should drive." Evie said.

"No you won't be as fast as me." Jay said.

"Which is exactly why She should drive. So we don't die before we actually get there." Carlos said.

"Fine." Jay said not wanting to waste any time in arguing.

"Let's do this." Jane said.

Wow writing with a laptop is so much harder than writing with a phone. But I've done it. I updated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
111K 3.4K 39
A year ago, on that one fateful day, Skylar met Shawn Mendes, immediately branding him a jerk. But over time, Sky takes a liking for his soft side, a...
2.4K 15 9
DISCONTINUED ↳ ❝ [β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘–π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘˜π‘’π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘  Β‘! ❞ ˚ πŸ–‡οΈ ୨୧⋆q πŸ›’Λš ⋆ 𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž "𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝗓 befriends her childhood...
22.3K 747 32
This is the 3RD SEQUEL OF "I AM GAY" and "I AM YOURS" Oh well, obviously. Everyone will get hurt by someone. Everyone is meant to be broken, even pro...