Just Another WOMANIZER ( A Lo...

By Meandmywife

With being the owner of a rising Club franchise Louise Miller, known for her charisma and cockiness crossed h... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

414 8 1
By Meandmywife

Lou wrapped up early from her club and went home by 5. She called her clients to confirm the timings so that she can reserve their tables.
" Mr. Smith so 8pm today at the Artic's is that fine?" Lou asked.
" Ms. Miller we are sorry but due to some emergencies we won't be able to attend the meeting tonight.. I know it's not a good first impression but I will collect the liscence in the morning from your office" Mr. Smith apologized genuinely.

" It's no problem Mr. Smith you collect it in the morning " lou ended the call.

She pulled out a vodka bottle from her mini bar in the living room and made a glass of neat vodka.. and sat on her high stool and sipped her vodka while planning how to make the first informal meeting with Nish special.

She smirked to herself as she dialed to the manager of the hotel.

" Table for 2 on the rooftop private" she ordered the manager and went to get dressed.

She wore a textered grey suit and matching pants and a black satin shirt on the inside. She wore her necklaces and rings .

She took one more shot of neat vodka. She decided to pick some flowers for Nish on the way . With all this she took the keys of her black Ferrari Portofino and set off for the hotel by 7 pm.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nish arrived at The Arctic's sharp at 8. She didn't want Lou's clients to have a bad impression of Lou so she kept a check of her dressing time. She took two hours to dress up as she wanted to impress Lou who trusted her enough to invite her for her important deal.

Nish had opted for an emeald green velvet strappy maxi dress. And paired it with  green Louboutin heels.

She enetred the hotel. It was one of the best in the whole city and the interior was just breath taking with all the crystal
chandeliers and the sleek designs.

She was then guided by the manager to the rooftop.

The elevator door dinged and opened to the small alley that led to the rooftop tables.

Nish walked in and just couldn't believe what she saw. She was about to faint if not for Lou who hugged her.

" Wow this is sooo amazing" Nish gasped still so speechless seeing a table beautifully decorated at the center while the rooftop had an amazing view of the city.

" You look breath taking" Lou whispered into Nish's ear as she hugged her.

The reaction Nish had seeing the arrangement exactly that reaction Lou had seeing Nish in a strappy body fitting maxi dress just the intesity was 2 times more.

Nish noticed Lou staring at her. She blushed and smirked at lou " like what you see" nish repeated the same line Lou had told her this morning.

" Fucking loving it " Lou exclaimed, her deep rich accent just made Nish glow and blush much harder.

Lou offered her arm to Nish and this time Nish took it. Lou led Nish to the table and pulled her seat for her to sit.

" This is so adorable " Nish said her cheeks hurting from smiling but the smile was genuine.

" Not more than you" Lou complimented handing Nish her Bouquet.

" Wow Thank you sooo much I just love flowers sooo much , I'm just sooo awestruck!" Nish said smiling.

" By me or the flowers " lou smirked and leaned in to kiss Nish's hand .

" Both" Nish now just couldn't lie more. She was soo impressed seeing Lou being the perfect gentelman but after getting her few senses back she asked ; " where are your Clients?"

" Oh they couldn't come due to some difficulty they will collect the documents in the morning from my office. Lou explained to Nish.

"Then why didn't you cancel the meeting you could have texte-" Nish was interrupted my Lou who had put her finger on Nish's lips.

" I wanted to know you more and for our first Informal meeting or date" - Lou winked " I thought let's make a good impression."Lou spoke still holding Nish's hands.

" you reallly did out do yourself Miller" Nish appreciated Lou by keeping her other hand on their already intertwined hands.
Lou blushed with this contact of Nish's skin.
Lou stared at her.. seeing how beautiful she looked her body curves her hair her eyes. She looked erethral to Lou.

Nish was almost lost in Lou's sea blue eyes. She saw how elegantly she dressed for tonight her unbottoned shirt, her necklace it just made her look so damm attractive.

There was a knock and Lou looked up to see the waiter come in with their drinks Lou had ordered a red wine for Nish as she remembered Nish had an operation tomorrow, and the reguar watered vodka for herself.

" So tell me about yourself Nish because I have already narrated my life history on our first meet" lou laid back sipping her vodka showing genuine interest in knowing Nish.

" well My life isn't that happening as yours after I completed my school I shifted to L.A. for my medical education amd since then I am here working hard to be a successful surgeon.. I rarely get time for myself because it's just too much work sometimes and then I mostly spend the rest days literally resting at home . Only when my frinds visit I go out or something the rest it's the usual rouitne." Nish completed sipping her red wine.

Lou was really impressed with rhe dedication Nish had towards her work.
" You are a really good surgeon I have heard a lot about your work and all good things" lou kissed Nish's hands again. This made Nish chuckle. Lou looked up making a dramatic face.

" You are really gorgeous Lou" Nish spoke this time taking Lou's hands and kissing it. "

Oh my are you this hot all the time" Lou said in her raspy crisp voice.. they both laughed.

" So what have you thought about dating someone? " Lou asked seriously wanting to know what Nish thinks.
Nish just leaned in and whispered "depends " and winked at Lou.

Lou was wide eyed with this. She was confirmed that Nish was interested in her amd she just don't want to mess it up so she will play fair.

" I see" Lou stared at Nish.

The waiter came in to serve them their appetizers but was accompanied by the manager too.

" Miss miller we have a dance floor organized by our hotel today do you and your date like to join it?" Manager asked politely.

Lou wanted to correct the date part but Nish stopped her amd accepted the manager's offer.

The manager and the waiter left. Nish turned towards Lou who just had her jaw on the floor.
" What? I really wanted to go dancing " Nish said eating her food.

" okay" lou said in a flirty voice And ate her food too.

They both completed thier plate while staring at each other and winking and teasing.

" So let's head for rhe dance floor " Lou announced while letting Nish hold her arm.

They centered the elevator and Lou held by her waist while they headed to the ground floor. Lou made some really hilarious sex jokes amd they both flirted with each other on their way.

The elevator opened leading them to the dimly lit hall , with music blasting.

Nish felt Lou's grip tighten on her waist.. this made Nish's face turn red she was grateful for the dim lights. She put her hands around Lou's waist. Lou looked at Nish feeling her hand in her waist and winked.

" Now that's my favorite song againnn" Nish squeled in excitement. Lou loved seeing Nish this way she looked so beautiful.
The adrenaline was playing with boosted bass the couple made their way to the dance floor.

Nish and Lou danced really close to each other practically Nish grinding on Lou..
Both completely lost into each others embrace danced teasing each other brushing against each other. Forgetting about tomorrow yesterday today.. they just cared about each other.. Pulling each other closer and closer practically making out but still wanting more they both felt the heat rising up.. staring into each other's eyes and then lips.

Both not wanting this night to end Nish grabbed Lou's blazer.... But suddenly felt the vibration of her phone and pulled Lou out of the crowd to a much quieter area.

Lou looked worried while Nish answered the phone which was from Kiya.

" What okay I'll be right there" Nish ended the call in a shock and asked Lou to drop her to the hospital as quicky as possible there was an emergency and she can't drive on her own in these situations.

Lou without delaying led them both to the parking lot and within seconds they were on the highway for the hospital.
" calm down Calm down you can't perform surgery in the car right?" Lou tried calming down Nish.

Nish was soo tensed she didn't notice the amazing car Lou owned.. she noted to compliment her after all this was over.

They reached the hospital and Nish went straight to her office.. people were shocked seeing a beautifull lady run in heels after few mins they realised it was dr. Nish.

Nish didn't care about anything at this Momemt she quicky undid her heels and threw on the operation garments over her dress and rushed into the operation theater and set to work.

Meanwhile Lou parked her car and called the manager to keep Nish's car safe in the hotel. She then went up to her office and found a worried Kiya.

" What is this all about" Lou asked Kiya

" The patient was scheduled to be operated tomorrow but was really critical a few mins before and had to be operated today to be exact rightnow.. and in these situations only Dr. Nish is preferred to carry out the operations" . Kiya finished explaining while packing her stuff to go home.

" okay " Lou said trying to understand.

The operation led to completion after 6 hrs.. it was 4 am in the morning... by this time Lou had managed to change herself into a balck sweater and black jeans and got some spare clothes amd snacks for Nish and was now waiting for her in her office.

An exhausted Nish enetered her office and saw Lou staring at her with soo much adoration... she didn't care about anything at this moment she locked the doors and shut down the blinds with the switch and ran towards Lou pulling her by her neck for a deep kiss.

They kissed passionately Lou even more. Lou pinned Nish against the wall holding her face and kissing in deeper.. she licked the entrace of Nish's mouth to ask permission for her tounge to enter.. thier tounges battled for dominance but Nish gave in.. Lou's hand slid down to nish's waist to her hips and squeezed it.. getting Nish to let out a small moun.. they parted away gasping for air..staring into each other's eyes while holding each other's face Lou kissed Nish's forhead and pulled her in for a tight hug.

" I'm proud of you babe" lou whispered.

" I reallly like you Lou... I wanted to tell this the second I met you but I was afraid you didn't feel the same and would use me as your other flings.. Nish was sobbing by now lou held her infront of her and wiped off her tears. " But after all this effort you put in I just couldn't hold myself back". Nish finished almost crying.

" I fell for you on the call itself.. there can never be another after you.. I promise " Lou said kissing Nish on her lips.

They kissed for another minute before parting to inhale some air.

" Now go change into these clothes I brought for you" Lou said handling Nish's clothes.

" How did you even get into my house and how did you know where my house is ?" Nish asked shocked but also realising how caring lou is.

" I'm a con artist baby, Im gonna steal your heart too" Lou winked at Nish...

Nish couldn't help but kissed Lou's soft lips.

" I'll be right back" Nish went to change in her office's washroom while Lou sat down smilling like an idiot waiting for Nish to come soon.

Nish came out impressed with what Lou had picked for her.

"Nice choice babe" Nish winked at lou moving near her to kiss her at her forehead.

" Oh God! You won't believe how much difficult it was... Entering your cupboard was like going to a kid's clothing center... there were so many clothes And then I mistook a dress as a top " Lou completed smiling goofily.. " Fuck's sake you are soo adorbale" Nish grinned before they kissed again.
" let's get you home now" lou said taking Nish by her hand and leading her towards the basement.

Nish looked at Lou's car and was just mesmerized by the convertible beauty in front of her " This gorgeous looks so fine " Nish exclaimed moving her hands over the sleek design of Lou's ferrari." Stop making me jealous already" - Lou whined and opened the door for Nish to get it.
Nish laughed at this.

And then they pulled out from the parking  headed for Nish's home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1K 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
healing By D

Fanfiction

38.8K 2.6K 53
After 4 years of Cordelia trying to find the right treatment as y/n's disorder grew worse, she brings her to Dr. Ellie Staple's group home for women...
34.8K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...
19.4K 707 21
({ book cover from pinterest - i do not claim it! }) This is an Oceans 8 fanfiction between y/n and Lou Miller. The other characters are apart of the...