๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

4. Humiliation

3.5K 163 53
By StarBts07

Aww shoo kyuteee art... My heartu 💕
pictures credit to rightful owners.
Ignore the mistakes please

Authors pov:

"kneel down, with your hand clasped beg for a forgiveness Mr. Super model"

the smirk on his lips and venom of his voice made taeyhyung whimper, he look at Yeonjun who shakes his head as he cries,the model eyes teared up as he trudge towards the raventte, stands just before the ceo, and shut his eyes closed.

Respect, oh how much the model values it, he worked hard, always made sure to stay out from all the scandal, he drew the line so that people won't treat him like a puppet, he set the bar for himself yet here he's on jeonguks mercy. he thought he has his world, where nobody has a power to rule over him--yet here he's in front of Jeon. his inner self cries 'why me' but he has no answer for it,he thinks it's all a nightmare and soon everything will be go ground once he'll open his eyes, and with that hankering he snaps his eyes open and everything remains the same---the evil smirk on raventte lips , the loathe in his eyes for him made him believe that yes, yes it's a actuality.

"I haven't got the whole day, Mr. Taeyhyung" the raventte says as he arched his eyebrows , the model nods as he slowly gets on his knees and the raventte smirks---he slowly clasped his hand and the raventte feels satisfied, Yeonjun closes his eyes for a second as he sees his tae hyung being humiliated it was too much for younger to put up with,so he voice out

"h-hyung, n-no" his words come out in between his sobb, taeyhyung didn't lift up his head but raventte did as he turns his head towards yeonjun stares him then looks at Yugyeom who doesn't needed to told anything as he grabs youngers forearms and gets out of the room.

"Keep on" the raventte says gets comfortable on his place again, and sees the super model on his mercy, hands clasped, on his knees and there he whispers agonizing apology with quivering lips.

"I'm---I'm s-sorrry" taeyhyung shuts his eyes closed as he spills those words, feels his chest burning, eyes stinging, his heart aching, he wants to scream but everything gets burried within him.

Perhaps silence is the loudest cry, yet no one can hear it.

the raventte chukles as he stand and get on taeyhyungs level, grab his jaw and model whimpers, breaths heavily.

"If you would have accepted my offer,and wouldn't have slapped me i didn't had to waste my time on this all. Well what can we say"

the CEO roars through his clenched teeth. his dark brown eyes lock with the loquacious hazel one, which screams Why me.

"You want to know why you"?the ceo asks with evil smirk and the model gasp, his chest heaving up and down, heart beating erratically as he feels ravenette hot breath fanning his face this is how much close he was.

"Ohhh you will know it soon, and this is nothing believe me, this is nothing. I'll make you see hell Kim taehyung. and if you don't want all that so called precious people or things of yours to go ruin you better sign the contract paper now" he says, grabs the papers from the coffe table and model nods vigorously.

"I'll--- I'll sign it" taehyung stutters as he takes the paper from CEO and signs with trembling hand, and he feels his soul has left his body he feels numb.

"that's like a good boy" the CEO snatches the paper, gets up and wears his coat.

where as taehyung stares in void, he has passed messages to his army about loving and respecting their selves, he has taught them to speak for yourself yet he couldn't stand for his own self,for his right and let the CEO humiliate and insult him. perhaps money, power, is everything that can buy anything. being a supermodel a known artist didn't bring anything but humiliation, his ears was buzzing with his own words.

"you are too young to let the world break you"

he feels as if his own self is laughing at him, as his past flashed over his mind and everything around him started turn blur but he could hear a intimidating voice that rang through his ear.

"tomorrow morning you'll be at my office sharp 9 am or else you'll see something worst happen" the CEO says as, waits for models reply but doesn't gets one and thats irked him more "do you get it"? he asked again yet no reply so he held taehyung jaw again who appeared pale,and void of any emotions

"words Mr. Super model " he clenched his jaw but something stirred up his heart and he stills---as he sees tears that rolled down from taehyung hazel eyes he feels his heart ache, furrows his eyesbrows when taehyung replied in whispers wich was strenuous to pick.

"y-yes" models words slurred together.

The CEO didn't say much further as he hurriedly get on his feet,scolds his inner self as he feels unknown feeling seeping through his vein he continue to stares as he take few steps back,he wanted to escape as soon as possible so he took powerful strides towards the door , but halts on his track and turns around only to see the ethereal beauty and something scratches his heart when he sees tear that has cascade down from models hazel eyes again, jeonguk is being jerk now and he would never accept that he found taehyung absolutely beautiful, beauty that had skip his heart beat. he shrugs off as he open the door harshly and shuts its behind rather loudly.

he sees yugeom standing with yeonjun rolls his eyes finding the younger crying.

"pathetic models pathetic servant" he spats and leaves,yugeom doesn't needed to be told as he trails behind the CEO.

Once the CEO gets off from yeonjuns sight he dashed in the room.
"hyung" He called as he saw the model crying silently on the floor,the younger sprinted toward the models hugs him as the two cries their heart out.

"hyung---please everything is fine,you are strong---so strong, you saved everyones life you--- I'm sorry---i wasn't much of use----i am so sorry hyung"

the younger says pulls out from their hug, wipes taehyungs tears helps him stand ,quickly grabs the bag and helds taehyungs hand who appear so pale, hi is witnessing this ,the model crying helplessly after few years and feels absolutely heartrending for his hyung.

yeonjun some how gets the model home,who couldn't stop his tears through out the whole ride, what they planned and what all had happened.

as soon as they steps in models place, tae runs in his room and then to washroom shuts the door closed and get himself under the shower, taehyung let the cold water fall on him on his clad body, he cries, screams let's his frustation out but still it didn't brought any heal to his aching heart few years back just in the same way he was harassed and since then he couldn't sleep peacefully those bitter memories haunts him like a nightmare and here he is, again went through the same scenario.

"why did even I do to anybody?" he screams , throws the question even he know there's no answer returning back.
he rest his back against the cold tiles slides down, hugs his knees and let's he tears fall and mix with cold water.

he hears yeonjun fade voice coming from across the door, he hears the laud banging on bathroom door, but his body doesn't response, everything started to fade away his eyes felt heavy and mind went hazy and everything gets lost in darkness as his body losses all his strength and he fells on cold tile floor, before shutting his eyes completely he sees the two blurry figure running towards him.

*****

after pulling the show well jeonguk was now in his office with a smile, chugging downs the coffee as flick through the bundle of files , proud---- satisfied

"Mr. Lee has sent this file, the plan and concept of the photo shoot.exactly how you wanted it" yugyeom says as he hands him another file and the CEO takes it with a slight nod, poke his inner cheeks with his tongue with a smirk as he go through the file

"great" he praises, shuts the file close rest his back against the back rest of the chair, takes the sharp breath and shuts his eyes closed.

"you didn't pull a barbaric act, just because he wasn't accepting the project, there's something else, what's it" yugyeom pumps up for details and sees ravenette face morphed with agitation, burrows gets knit together as he slams his hand on the table

"what did you say"? he asked with irked tone, eyes blazing yet yugyeom stands their with vacuous face.

"exactly what you heard, I'm not repeating my self" the black hair guy says crosses his arm over his chest persistent to hear the truth from ravenette who stares him completely mystified with his friends bossy etiquette.

"aren't you acting like a boss now,? So well let me remind you----- it's me---- I'm your boss yugyeom, now get the hell out of here and get everything ready for tomorrows schedule" the ravenette declares, shakes his head as he picks the other file to ignore his secretary who continue to stand at his spot with firm face and ravenette sighs

"what the hell you want, yugyeom. leave me alone, will you"? jeonguk says loudly again,his patient runs thin

"I'll, but until you tell me why did you do all that" yugyeom stays persistence to the crux of the matter

"I didn't you did, if you remember" the ravenette deadpans

"yeah because my jerk boss order me to do so" yugyeom says clearly causing ravenette to arc his brows.

"and that's the same boss telling you to get the hell out from his office" the ravenette mutters, curbs his temper.

"and I'm not going" yugyeom says.

"SO LISTEN, HE'S A SLUT" The ravenette shouts loud and clear, gets up from his chair forcibly and the chair fells backward

"so what's it with you? why do you care? oh don't tell me he said no to you? Is that the thing?" yugyeom adds

"Oh shut up, yug. You know that I'm not like that"

"Then WHY"? Yugyeom shouts, done with his friends tenacity.

"BECAUSE HE'S A SLUT WITH WHOM MY DAD IS HAVING AN AFFAIR FOR PAST ONE YEAR"
******
face pale , body burning with high temperature, red nose and ear, swellen eyes yet it's closed, taehyung was unconscious.

"I have given him shot, his fever will drop down soon don't worry" taehyungs personal doctor was brought by seejin as soon as yeonjun and he found the model in vulnerable condition.

"thank you Dr." yeonjun says as he sit beside his hyung

"it's okay, I'll take your leave now" Dr jung says as he takes his medical kit bag, and seejin leads him the way and gets back to model once doctor jung leaves.

seejin sighs as he takes the seat on couch, rubs his face in palm stares the model from the distance.

"I'm sorry" he whispers as he hungs his head low, yeonjun takes the notes of it and walk to seejin sit besides him as he caresses the elders back.

"I don't have any idea how this happened, I was on way to resort and suddenly my buzzed and I was summoned by police, I had to go and when I reached their----i--i couldn't stick my mind around the fact with accusations they all claimed on me" seejin aprises and yeonjun hears it, their eyes filling up with tears as the scenario flashed over.

"they seized my phone, all they said is that anyone who can save me is Jeon Jeonguk----and that's exactly I told to tae and---anyways leave about me. What happened to him"
seejin cuts his inside story short, as turns his head to side, and sees the younger crying.

"yeoni, tell me"
and yeonjun breakdown, he cries like a baby as he aprises the episode of humiliation, seejin hugs the younger who sobs silently and the two guardian angel stares the sleeping soul with agony.

"Jeon jeonguk, you'll regret everything you have done" seejin grits, controls his anger which is bubbling up inside.

the nights falls and the two guys makes dinner for their pretty model.the masive bungalow is all lighted up,they wanted to cheer taehyung up, and now wait patiently while setting up the table for him to wake as they play music along side.

he suddenly he snaps his eyes open, his eye lid felt heavy and throat felt dry a whimper erupt from his chirped yet pink lips as he felt pain all over his body, his eyebrows furrowed as he heard faint music probably coming down from the hall, with lot of bash he sits up throws the blanket away from his frame,sighs when he realises he's not in the same dress as he was wearing but now in his tata pajamas a faint painful smile appears but then gulps the lump as he feels to wet his dry throat with water and sees the glass empty at the side table, holding up the table he get up breaths heavily wears his fluffy flip flop slippers and with amble walk he gets out of the room, as usual all the lights are turned on because he's scared of darkness, nonetheless he trudged down the stairs and caught the sight of two of his constant people bussy in setting up dinning table, his eyes brimmed up as he sees the seejin , the two other male turns up on hearing models soft sniffs.

"h-hyung" models voice came out hoarsed and words cracked, seejin runs to him and engulfs the model who cries hugging him back

"taehyungie" seejin shuts his eyes closed feels relief washed over him, caresses models black silky hair as he sniffs softly then drew back and yeonjun too stands beside them smiles through his tears

"come on dinner is ready" seejin says as he holds his hand and same does yeonjun and smiles, with baby steps they walk to the dinning table, yeonjun drags the chair and makes the model sit.

dinner was passing in silence only the rattling of folk and spoon were heard.

"what had happened hyung" taehyung asks without sparing a glance to seejin or yeonjun, his voice came out hoarsed. holds the fork rather more tight and the food in plate is still left untouched.

seejin and yeonjun sighs inaudiblely as the elder aprises the story, the three still bilwered with uncertainty of the event, taehyung sighs as he shuts his eyes closed gulps the lump that grows every time he hark back to the scenario.

"taehyungie, what do you plan? are we going tomorrow"? seejin asks and model snaps his eye open ,nods.

"I have no other choice, I've signed the contract if I won't go he might take the legal action" the model says face void of any emotions, pushes the plate away and gets up from his seat and walk out from the huge glass door which opens in the garden and the two other males trails behind him.

"tae, we can talk to our lawyer Jinyoung. he know he's great he'll sort this things out-"

"he nearly ruin one of biggest agency 'Stars dust' in few hours what do you think a mere lawyer could stand against him. and you know hyung my trust on law, cops has gone years ago" taehyung replies with bitter smiles and agonizing tone that holds vulnerability.

"but hyung Mr. Jeon is-" yeonjun tries to speak but his words gets died.

"I think it was written my destiny that I won't ever be at peace, I'm not gonna run I'll face it--- afterall this is the life I have choosed" the model gulps, voice cracking every now and then

"but tae---how will you do it? you have flu,and thta jeon he-" seejin makes an effort to speak.

"this is not the first time I'll be shooting or working with flu or anything--- I have been even in worst of conditions before too, I'll be alright don't worry" he says with faint smile

"are you scared of that jeon?if you are then let me tell you are damn megastar, once you'll disclose this in media million of army will take care of that so called jeon---why don't you understand" seejin shouts.

"hyung----I know,but what would we get in return? and what would my fans get?nothing? leave it hyung, morning 9 he wants me at his office so i will be there---good night"the model declares and turns to walk away.

the two looks at him walk away slowly, holding walls and stairs railing for support crying silently yet the two can't see.

"when this heart sobs, around me the howling winds toss"

✧༺♥༻✧

Hello beautiful people, how's the chapter do let me know.

Bread cheeks 🥺

jeon with sexy outfit on vlive and tae wavers update about his boyfriend

kithhh 😘😘

Damn🤤

where's the lie 👀

awww taegiii 🥺🥺

Kyuteeeee🥺🥺🥺

sope has my heart 💕❤

take good care of your heart 💕❤
Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...
2.4M 155K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
15.6K 1K 32
"I hate you Jeon Jungkook" , "You think you hate me? You've no idea what you're playing with. But deep down, you know you're Mine, And no amount of h...
106K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...