Princess Of Gotham

By Galaxy_Wolf_Bitches

P.O.G for short. What if Marinette was from Gotham? What if she was best friends with Damian? What if Adrien... More

The begging.
Going home
Home is where the heart is(or in this case the bat is).
you did this Irene
Bats can sing?
Important A/N
School
Literature With Todd.
Redemption is sweet, but once redemed to help get revenge is the best.
Christmas special: Xmas at the wayne.
Partol and a new batgirl.
Not a chapter but pls read.
We dance like people of great Gods, Running in the alleys of a midnight town.
Back to your regular programming.
The ladybug escapes the witch again.
What does Alix, Max And Kim Get Up To?
Measurement's are a bit- *pan hitting head noise*
Tommyinnit And Popcorn.
Love is like a dagger.

Can we throw her of a cliff yet?

749 16 0
By Galaxy_Wolf_Bitches

Sorry for the late post but I wanted to kick of summer holidays with this chapter as I will be attempting to update this at least twice a week in my summer writing run. So yeah. Also. I missed the one year anniversary of this book by a month. Anyway announcement at the end.

Adrian's POV

Me and Jon wander a bit and walked into a clothing store. "And then I saved batman" We heard it. Lila, fucking Rosie feeding hr lies to her drowns...fuck. "Ignore her." Jon whispers to me. We go to a different store to escape her stupidity. We go further into the store. "Well, if it isn't the stupid blond and goody two shoes Kent" Liar cooed. "Shut up Bitch" "Oh snappy huh?" "Like an ugly ass piece of shit like you can talk" (DAMIAN HAS RUBBED OF ON HIM LOL). Jon snapped.

 We walk to another store just to escape the phyco-bitch "Jon, I'm sorry about her. She is such a pain in the ass." "It's fine Adri." Jon sighed. We pick out a few outfits then head back to the limo. "What's stick was shoved up your ass Kent?" Demon askes feelings Jon's discomfort. "Lila Rossie" Was Jon's only snarking reply. After a while everyone arrived back at the limo and soon we set of back to the manor.

So as I said above there will be an announcement here. Well its that I've decided that after I finish princess of Gotham I will no longer be doing fanfiction. I have a few original works already with the first few pages done on word doc. Anyway have a good one. See ya on Friday.

~Galaxy Wolf💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...