The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N

5

2.1K 173 187
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

The next morning came quickly. As usual Jisoo woke up early to attend classes. Yesterday night she had proper  sleep  cause she is not at all guilty for leaving Kai . He deserves this, to be honest more than this.

The moment Jisoo broke down, she let all her bubbling pain, hate and agony out. Now Jisoo  feels like she is free from everything, every emotion she is holding from past few days.

One thing Jisoo decided from this tragedy , she will never ever trust someone so easily from now. She  promised herself to not to get into any relationship which is really not good for health.

Jisoo reached downstairs , went towards kitchen to make her breakfast. Don't Know why she felt like slicing extra bread even for Taehyung.

But Jisoo  hesitantly didn't do it thinking they are not on good terms and even she should know about him clearly whether is he really kind or else just a facade where rich people masks their real identity so well.

Right now she  is munching bread while thinking of  thanking Taehyung for helping her yesterday.

Taehyung came downstairs while greeting back every maid with small smile.

Jisoo lifted her head towards his direction for the first time. She felt completely amused by the way he is greeting back every maid.

He sat infront of her, maid already kept his breakfast on  table. All  helpers left that place.

Jisoo felt very hesitant to talk with him. How can she ?. Two days back she snapped at him angrily for no proper reason by believing her ex boyfriend words.

With small voice Jisoo thanked him
"T-Thank you for y-yesterday, maid told me. "

Taehyung who is eating his breakfast quietly lifted his head up after hearing honey like voice of his first love. This is the first time  she is talking with him by herself after their marriage.

His heart fluttered at that, he composed himself and nodded to her with smile.

Jisoo stared at him for few seconds, he really looks so handsome . She snapped back to reality after realising what she thought right now.

Jisoo took a glass of water before apologising properly

"I'm r-really sorry for snapping at you earlier.

It's just I'm not in my r-right mind.
Without knowing anything, I behaved very i-immaturely with you" she  apologised sincerely looking straight into his eyes.

Initially Taehyung is listening to her apology but later he drowned in her black irises. He felt like she is suffering with something , those eyes seem so gloomy.

If given a chance, Taehyung is ready to do anything to bring back shine in her eyes.

He replied to her sincere apology
"Its okay, I can understand. You must be going through a lot" 
Taehyung wanted to say more. But sadly he can't,  they just  started talking. He don't want to make her uncomfortable again.

Jisoo nodded to him with small smile , an awkward silence is around them again. Both of them had breakfast quietly without talking further.

Two days passed after breakfast incident, both of them were busy in their own works.

Whenever they face each other, they just greet with small smiles.

It's weekend evening, Jisoo reached orphanage which is basically a church  that provides shelter for poor children.

The nuns of the church takes care of those naive children including their schooling.

Every weekend Jisoo visits this church, contribute small amount to nuns and she will spend time with innocent toddlers  who are thrown into dark phase at very young age.

As usual she gave cheque to head nun to pay expenses of children. Jisoo is about to play with orphanage kids but the sight in front  made her completely shook.

Kim Taehyung,  rich CEO is sitting on floor with two  small  babies in his lap who are shouting at him cutely for coming late.

Jisoo can't believe this sight, what is he doing here?. She is at far distance from him, Taehyung can't see her.

Head Nun patted  her back with smile.
"See, your husband also visits this church every weekend.

He is the main contributor of this orphanage. We are able to run this without any difficulties because
of him. He is literally only hope  to those poor kids.

Mr Kim suffered a lot in his life, I'm glad you became his wife now"
Nun expressed gratitude towards Taehyung with warm smile.

Jisoo felt completely amused by this new information about Taehyung. Her entire perception about him was so wrong.

She is even confused by her words,  Taehyung suffered a lot?. He is born with silver spoon  right?. What must be problem for him ?.

Without further thinking, Jisoo asked what came into her mind .

" What do you mean by  he suffered a lot ?"

Nun was taken back by Jisoo's question. She sighed  before replying

"Ohh, you both didn't share everything till now.

He is your husband Mrs Kim, you should know what he has gone through in past.

I shouldn't reveal his life,  but you are his wife . So I'm telling you this .

Mr Kim went through a lot.  His step mom Kim Euna, She is literal witch in his life.

From childhood, Euna treated him as slave. She snatched his beautiful life.

From very young age, he lived all alone without care, warmth and love. His father is just puppet to his wife.

So everyone in his house treated him  very badly as if he is just born to serve them.

Taehyung worked very hard in studies. He graduated with best percentage and he is very talented.

So his parents used him as bait for uplifting their loss company.

They made him CEO. From then, poor Taehyung worked a lot day and night . He  brought   Kim corporations   to one of the top most companies   of this country.

He is just a working machine to his family. Just because Taehyung is talented, they provided him shelter. If not they would have kicked him out by now.

He lived all his life alone receiving cursing from his step mom all the time.

Every weekend he  lets out all his bubbling pain and loneliness to god by sitting here on these benches .

Once I overheard his conversation with god, damn I really felt bad for him.

You know,  even though his family treats him as slave.  Taehyung still craves for their affection. He prays god every weekend  to  change his family members so that they can accept him as one of them.

Even this marriage,  its arranged by them. Taehyung has no choice but accept it.

I felt very glad after knowing you are going to be  his wife .

You are kind girl, so I'm sure you will replace every pain he have gone through.

You will fill longing void in his heart.

You both are really perfect, like matching pieces of heart"
Nun revealed everything about Taehyung's life with sad smile.

Jisoo felt her eyes glossy. Oh god, he suffered from very young age. Yet Taehyung never shows it out. He acts like he is most happiest person. How can he ?. His entire life till now is nothing but a road of thorns everywhere.

And even she blamed him  initially without knowing anything. May be he really felt bad by her shitty behaviour.

Taehyung is literally most kindest human being she has ever seen. He is the first person who made her believe good people still exist in this world. He is pure hearted soul unlike his toxic family.

Then Jisoo decided after while. She will be good friend to Taehyung for one year till she takes divorce. She will provide him care, warmth and will definitely never make him feel lonely again.

She want to be his rock supporter, a person to lean on during difficult times. May be she can be his good friend forever if he allows him after divorce.

But Jisoo didn't think of one thing,  what if Taehyung misunderstands her friendship as love and falls for her deeply.
Then he will be completely devastated and heartbroken by the  time she leaves him. ....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.6K 30
♡ Where in Kim Jisoo marries a handsome, cold, rich guy named Kim Taehyung for the sake of her parents. What happens when she starts to catch feeling...
48.8K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
263K 9K 23
[RIP grammar, need some editing] Him being a single dad but then she came into his life being his daughter's mummy... for him it was only a contract...