๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“. โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž...

Oleh loveologist

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ โ”โ”โ” โ someone call the doctor, got a case of a love bipolar. โž heaven... Lebih Banyak

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐.
โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น.
๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ. no strings attached
๐จ๐ง๐ž. they're enemies, nevertheless...
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. he was concerned, nevertheless...
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. she didn't know her, nevertheless...
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. a drunken night, nevertheless...
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. she's hungover, nevertheless...
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. paint smudges, nevertheless...

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. it's a game, nevertheless...

5K 265 23
Oleh loveologist

❛ ── chapter two
IT'S A GAME, NEVERTHELESS...

          𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑. Shi-Jin and Jae-Eon sat at the far end of the bar, downing their── what the girl assumed was her third glass of gin and tonic, whilst the boy beside her was hanging on his now watered down glass of whiskey.

Her finger lazily traced the rim of her cup as she rested her head on the back of her hand. By now, alcohol had ran through her veins and back and every muscle in her body had untensed.

" Look at you, someone's got a bunch going on in their head. " Jae-Eon turned to face her, leaning his elbow on the table. " This is your what? Fourth drink of the night? Are you planning on dying from alcohol poisoning? " He asked rhetorically.

Shi-Jin rolled her eyes before lulling her head to meet his gaze with a bored one. " Let's play a game. " She proposed, her voice slightly slurred as she was still in the midst of sobering up.

He raised an eyebrow, clearly on the same page as Shi-Jin. " What game do you have in mind? "

The girl lazily lifted the corners of her lips as she gave him a drunken smile. " I bet, I could get that guy over there. . . " She pointed to a random lone drinker sitting at a table behind him. " Before you could get that girl. " Shi-Jin turned her body to a girl sitting alone across the bar.

" Is that a challenge? " Jae-Eon had a cheeky grin on his lips as she hummed, he brought his face closer to Shi-Jin's ear, tucking a strand of hair behind it. " Game on. " He smirked.

Shi-Jin glanced at the girl behind her before whispering into his ear. " Her name is Yoo Nabi, she's in the sculpting department in our Uni. She's an all round good girl. I bet she's never smoked a cigarette in her life. "

He pondered for a moment before smirking. " Oh, by the time I'm done with her, she'll have a cigarette in her mouth and a pretty little butterfly on her arm. " Jae-Eon mimicked her tone, using his thumb to circle an area of her arm where he planned to draw the butterfly. " And you, I bet you'll never get that dude to admit he's a horrible kisser. " The man bargained.

" Easy money, consider your challenge accepted. Loser pays for the drinks. "

          𝐒𝐇𝐈-𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, her knuckles colliding with the hard surface. It took the man a whole three seconds before finally cranking his head up at her, and immediately, his eyes darted all over her body, a mischievous glint twinkling.

She internally groaned, to an extent, she would've thrown up in her mouth a little but held in any sort of reaction. Shi-Jin wanted── needed to win.

" Is this seat taken? " She motioned to the empty seat in front of the drunken guy. The man had the most brazen smile she had ever seen ( and that itself was saying a lot. )

" Depends on who's asking, Princess. " Shi-Jin's sickly sweet smile faltered for a moment, pursing her lips tighter she slumped into the unoccupied seat. " So. . . " He began, pushing a soju glass towards her and filling it to the brim.

That asshole.

" . . . What's a pretty girl like you doing alone at the bar? " He finished as he set the green bottle down, adding to the pile of multiple empty bottles.

Shi-Jin fiddled with the small glass, her body language sultry. " Well, I'm not alone anymore. " She mused, downing half of the clear drink as the man eyed the action. It didn't take Sherlock to figure out that he wanted to get her drunk and get laid.

" Well then, if it isn't my lucky day. " He popped open another new bottle and refilled her glass before pouring some into his. " Drinks are on me tonight, don't sweat it. "

" Oh no, I really shouldn't drink anymore. There's already too much alcohol in my system, I still need to find my way home after. " Shi-Jin convinced, pretending to be tipsy from the shot she just took.

" I insist, I promise you'll get home safely tonight. " He assured, persisting the glass to her.

The girl darted her eyes around, feigning thinking about his proposition before 'giving' in and downing the whole drink.

" Gosh, I need a smoke break. " Shi-Jin slung her purse over her shoulder, digging through it before pulling out her phone and a pack of cigarettes. " Do you want to come along? " She feigned innocence.

The guy grinned, how naive she was. He stood up, pulling out his fake Louis Vuitton wallet, making sure she noticed it before slamming a huge bill on the table. " Of course, a lady shouldn't be left outside by herself. "

She wanted to burst into a fit of laughter right there and then, most people wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, but Shi-Jin knew a fake when she saw one.

She smirked before heading out the door, whipping out her phone as he wasn't looking.

'If I don't text back in 10 minutes, call me and play along.'

The girl frantically texted Jae-Eon before tossing it into her bag.

She reached the back alley of the bar and placed a stick between her parted lips. She reached into her pocket in search for her lighter when the man beside her beat it to the chase. He set the other end ablaze, allowing her to take a drag, ecstasy coursing through her body.

" You didn't tell me you smoked. " The man tucked the lighter back into his jean pocket before shrugging.

" I quit, been clean for 5 months. " Liar. She could smell the smoke lingering off his coat amongst the alcohol. But she played along and nodded.

" So. . . No girlfriend? " She took another puff as the man chuckled before shaking his head.

" No, my last relationship didn't go as planned. Caught her cheating before she dumped me. " He lied, advancing closer to her as she leaned her body against the wall. " Said I was a bad kisser and stuff. "

Shi-Jin's grinned, bingo.

" I'm sure you were a good guy. " She pressed the back of her head on the surface behind her, shutting her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest, the cigarette still hanging between her fingers.

It was silent, so quiet that the Han girl had almost let her guard down. But the sudden warmth of another person kept her on high alert. The guy slowly brought his hand beside her head as he trapped her.

She peeled open her eyes, only to meet his face slowly trying to close the space between them. Her posture straightened as she was searching for a way out, she wasn't about to make out with this random dude.

The both of them jumped when the sudden ringing of Shi-Jin's phone surprised the two. Quickly shuffling through her bag, she pulled out her phone and physically relaxed when Jae-Eon's name popped up on screen.

" Hey, mom. " She quipped, pushing the man aside.

" What are you doing? " Jae-Eon's voice spoke up, slightly laced with concern.

" Oh nothing, at home. I miss you, are you coming home soon? " She glanced to beside her, catching the drunkard in an irritable state. His plans clearly disrupted.

" I miss you too. " There was a short pause, Shi-Jin picking up the background noise of the bar, deducing he was still there. " Are you going to sleep? " He asked.

" Mhm, you're just around the corner right? " Her voice slightly louder, making sure the guy heard as well.

" Yes, I'll be back soon. Don't lock the door. " With that, the other line went dead and Shi-Jin was fully standing up. A disheveled look on her face.

" I got to go. My mom is about to arrive home and she can't find out I snuck out. " At that point, someone should've just given her an acting award.

" I can drive you── "

──No, no, I've got it. " She cut him off, tossing her almost fully burnt cigarette onto the floor and stomping on it. " I've got to go, bye Sir. Thanks for the drinks. " With that, she darted away back into the bar.

# 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ! ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

longer chapter, but i apologize for it ending so abruptly. this chapter may be irrelevant, kind of ??? but it's for plot purposes. hate the writing during the second half. please vote !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
62 0 8
A love triangle story set against the backdrop of university life. Yuri finds herself caught between the affections of the sassy and mysterious Jay(P...
20.6K 784 16
Park Hyun-Jae found herself, living yet another life, in an entirely different world. But for some reason she recognises the faces of some people. sh...
60.9K 4.1K 32
โ you can't fall for him, eun โž โ but what if i already did? โž โœง in which kim doyoung tries really hard to make sure that cha eun doesn't fall for pa...