Wilderness Live Room ✓

By LifeOfCotton

Planet Earth, which has just joined the Interstellar Alliance, selected Su Ge to participate in 《Wilderness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (End)
Chapter 100 (Extra)
Chapter 101 (Extra)

Chapter 12

2.3K 74 1
By LifeOfCotton

Rong Shi has received countless rejections while learning combat skills on various planets. He has also moved countless combat masters with his sincerity and determination. However, he never thought that one day, he would encounter such a reason for rejection during his studies.

Rong Shi never thought that a day would come that he would be like a woman who becomes concerned about his age. He looked at Su Ge seriously and said: "Calculated by the age of your earth, I am only 22 years old this year. I think I'm still very young."

Su Ge still shook her head mercilessly. She smiled: "Too old to learn ancient martial arts. You are too old to be qualified to make this request."

When she said that, before waiting for Rong Shi to ask questions, she pointed her finger to her nose and said, "Do you know how old I started martial arts?" She did not wait for Rong Shi to answer, and answered her own question: "I've been learning since I was a child. I started practicing martial arts as soon as I could walk. Only then did I have the results today. Compared to me, do you still think you are very young?"

Rong Shi:...

Looking at the light beating in front of him, from time to time, he could imagine the figure of Su Ge who "volleyed" in mid-air despite the gravity of the planet. Rong Shi never felt like this in his life.

And Su Ge's undisguised "You are too old" words were like a bolt out of the blue. The rumbling vibration is still in Rong Shi's ears, and his mood is really damn low.

Before he could resolve the depression in his heart, he heard a very bold voice from not far away: "Rong Shi!"

They were already standing on the edge of the forest, and the vision in front of them suddenly widened. Su Ge followed the voice and saw a young man who was estimated to be about 2.3 meters tall. He was standing not far away from the two of them. He should be waving at Rong Shi who was beside her.

This male is from Neptune. The races on this planet are very tall and have strong hand-to-hand combat capabilities. However, it is said that their hand-to-hand combat effectiveness has degraded a lot after the popularization of flying fighters in the Star Alliance.

Despite this, it can be seen that the muscles of their upper limbs are abnormally developed, their skin is brown, and there are four small bumps on their foreheads. According to the "Interstellar Encyclopedia", these four small bumps are a very important organ of people from Neptune. It plays a huge role, especially during courtship as it emits light.

At this time, Su Ge's eyesight found that the four small bumps turned out a faint red light when they greeted Rongshi.

Su Ge: I seem to have discovered something terrible! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Just when Rong Shi proposed to Su Ge to learn "Martial Arts" and was also rejected by Su Ge on the grounds that he was "too old", almost all the planets that watched the live broadcast were discussing again.

[what? Is that thing really cheating?]

[If it is cheating, Rong Shi will definitely find out and he will not ask to learn it. So it should not be cheating.]

[Didn't the organizers say that it's not cheating? What's the use of entangled in this question now.]

[Is this earthling stupid? She actually refused Rong Shi's request? Does she know why Earth let her come to the show? To be a follower of these first-level planets. Now she missed the opportunity to send it to their door. I think she will definitely go to jail when she returns to the Earth from this show!]

[You are too naive. I don't think the earthlings will wait until the show is over before leaving. Maybe she will be eliminated from this show soon.]

[Ahhhhh, does this earthling want to be destroyed? How dare she say that Rong Shi is old! Believe it or not, I immediately used my energy gun to smash her to no scum!]

...... 

Earth Live Room.

[Wow, little sister dared to say that not only did she reject this alien, she also said that this person is too old!]

[Hahahaha, have you seen the expression of the alien! Hahaha, it's so funny!]

[The girl is not wrong. Let alone ancient martial arts, the 22-year-old is too old to even practice modern martial arts. And he wants to learn ancient martial arts... he thinks too much.]

[This alien will not hate our little sister! He won't bully little sister!]

[It is possible!]

[Hurry up on the barrage body protector, protect my sister Ge!]

...

When Rong Shi and Su Ge entered the safety point, there were already two teams there. It seemed that they had just arrived not long ago.

They are the Zigmada from Neptune and his teammate Leah from Rhea, and Huasi from Ronnie and his teammate Serra from Arak. The four of them look very similar to Rong Shi and Su Ge. They expressed a great welcome upon their arrival.

Um, no, to be precise, it was a great welcome to Rong Shi's arrival. Afterwards, when they saw Su Ge next to Rong Shi, the expressions on the faces of the four people were rather strange. It can be seen that the fact that Su Ge and Rongshi teamed up made the four of them very confused.

"Would you like to go over and say hello together?" As the same team, it is polite to ask teammates when making any choices. Rong Shi has always been a very polite person.

"No." Su Ge just scanned the four people and already felt the hostility and contempt that permeated them.

All the veteran Interstellar Alliance planets and galaxies often form a single system so they have a firm faction. So Tianhe Galaxy, a type of galaxy that has always been sought after in the alliance, and Earth which is a fifth-level planet that has just entered the Alliance, It is the greatest courtesy not to roll their eyes when facing her.

In addition to loving her face, Su Ge has some backbone.

There is a saying in the Chinese state: When a friend comes, there is wine. When the foe comes, there is anger.

In the face of the obvious rejection and contempt of the other party, Su Ge would never stick to them cheekily. After expressing her choice to Rongshi politely, she focused on the safe environment.

Looking around, this is a large wilderness located on the edge of the forest that they had just passed by. Behind this wilderness is a smooth rocky cliff. From a distance, you can see a lot of green plants growing on the cliff.

The environment in this wilderness is also relatively clean. There are no big rocks, and there are even a lot of low vegetation. It can be used as a camp site in the early years. It's obvious that this safe point had been chosen by the organizer very carefully. It can be regarded as solving the initial troubles for all participants.

However, after looking around for a while, Su Ge also found a very big problem.

There is no water source in this safe spot.

According to the basic rules of survival in the wild, if you don't have enough water, you should choose a place where you can have drinking water as a safe point. But there is no such place here.

According to Su Ge's general understanding of all races in the Interstellar Alliance, no matter what they eat, no one can lack a water source. However, there is no water source or direct drinking water source in the safe point. It is obvious. In the next period of time, finding water sources will become one of the main activities of the contestants.

While Su Ge was still observing the safety point, Rong Shi had already walked towards her and said hello to her: "We are going to hand in the task over there."

After looking in the direction Rong Shi was pointing, she saw a small military green tent in a very hidden corner. The color of this tent was so similar to the surrounding environment that Su Ge didn't find it just now.

On their way to the tent, Su Ge received the attention of people from the other four planets again. Although they still did not take the initiative to speak to her, their eyes were a little more polite than before.

Of course, Su Ge's focus is not here, but: "Does their information also have hints of south, east, north and west?"

"Yes." This is really a headache. They have become accustomed to the four-dimensional positioning of the Interstellar Alliance, and now they are all at once changing to a two-dimensional plane to locate the target.

"Then they are very powerful. They found a safe point so quickly. At least earlier than us." Su Ge was very sincere when she said this.

However, Rong Shi snorted disapprovingly, and then said in a puzzled manner: "The two teams of them, one of the aircraft landed on the side of the safe point, and the other... you know what the Araks are good at?"

"Don't know"

"The people of Arak planet are natural scouts. They are talented in finding things and finding the way." Rong Shi looked at Su Ge blankly, but Su Ge still heard the difference in his tone.

If I understand correctly, what you want to say is that they all relied on shit luck. Only you relied on strength. That's the meaning... =. =

The place where the task is handed in is a very small tent, which cannot even accommodate a person. Inside it is a palm-sized camera. There will be a light similar to infrared rays to the person in front of it. Scanning from beginning to end as if confirming their identity. After the identity was confirmed, the mechanical female voice rang again.

"Congratulations on your completion of the Wilderness Guidance Mission 1. As the third team completed, you can get the reward of freely choosing your station."

After speaking, Su Ge saw that something like this small camera was lit up with blue light, and the light slowly swept out a three-dimensional 3D sand table in mid-air. After careful observation, there is a thumbnail of the official safe point on this sandbox.

The virtual 3d sand table is divided into twenty places of similar size, but they are located at different positions of the safe points. Four of them have turned red, and the remaining sixteen are still green.

Obviously, the first four people have already chosen their own station.

~~~~~~

Word Count: 1806

Original Title: 荒野直播间[星际]

Author: 杏皮水

Translator: LifeOfCotton

Editor: LifeOfCotton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.4K 37
Amy's the Princess of the Pink Rose she's kind, loyal, caring, friendly, cheerful, and knows how to turn that frown upside down, 1 day she got transf...
1.2M 30.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
901K 36.2K 48
I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my Clan (Daughters of the Moon), names me t...
61.3K 2.5K 21
꧁Join Zavi and her system Xian ,as they travel the world of novels and change its stupid plot. As a certain guy keeps following her every world she...