Enemy Beloved

Da iyahartwrites

Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a... Altro

- intro
1 | nemesis
2 | unwanted guest
3 | favor
4 | conditions
5 | the Hills
6 | toxic
7 | kidnapping Claire
8 | the Jacksons
9 | the one he wants
10 | faithless promises
11 | wedding of no dreams
12 | never kiss
13 | tease
14 | perfectly tied
15 | no love land
16 | business matters
17 | the masked man
18 | for her
19 | on the road
20 | kneel
21 | through the woods
22 | night affairs
23 | under the shower
VAUGHN'S POV: under the shower
25 | women talk
26 | theater doze
27 | good learner
28 | scandalous dinners
29 | euphoric
30 | what could have been
31 | I'm here
32 | run
33 | where you are
34 | something more
35 | a song
CLAIRE'S POV: a song [Extended Scene]
36 | senator
37 | Thea
38 | guilty man
39 | party disaster
40 | motive
41 | heartbreak land - part 1
42 | heartbreak land - part 2
43 | fixing things
44 | without his heart
45 | Romeo
46 | in disguise
47 | fixed
48 | searching
49 | Claire darling
50 | revealed
51 | the truth
52 | the past
53 | the other woman
54 | conversation
55 | waking up
56 | all is well
57 | first choice
58 | proposals
59 | wedding of dreams
epilogue
bonus • 01 [VAUGHN'S POV]
bonus • 02: kiss under the stairs [CLAIRE'S POV]
bonus • 03: one drunk Claire [VAUGHN'S POV]
a deep dive into Vaughn Jackson
sequel novella: Dearly Beloved

24 | for one day, for two days, forever...

76.8K 2.9K 520
Da iyahartwrites

V A U G H N

"No, Mom, we're fine." I rub my forehead as I hear Mom's frantic voice over the phone. Ever since she heard that we got mugged, she has been freaking out. "We were robbed and all but we're still fine."

"But how did this happen?" she asks worriedly. "I thought you were smart enough to not stop your car on an empty road. Times are rough, sweetie."

I feel the inclination to tell her that it was not my fault at all. If it wasn't for Claire, I would have been sleeping in my bed right now instead of being dressed in borrowed clothes from a hotel's staff.

But then again, I would have missed the chance to bury my face between her legs. Turns out, everything does happen for good.

"It was a mistake. I told Jake to trace the car. We should be getting our stuff back soon."

"Come back home soon," Mom sighs. "The event went smoothly but all my plans to introduce Claire as a Jackson went downhill. We need to throw a party for her to welcome her to our family. I'll ask Rose to make the preparations."

"Do whatever you want, Mum," I mutter, taking a glance at the bathroom door where Claire is still showering. It's been an hour and the only time she opened the door was to take the shirt and pants I handed to her. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, honey."

I cut the call and place the spare phone on the bedside table. The bathroom door opens and Claire walks out, dressed in nothing but the long, white shirt. It is a man's shirt and the sleeves are too long for her hands. I watch her amusedly as she tries to button the cuffs at the wrists. A white towel covers her wet hair over her head, making her look cute.

"Anything wrong, wifey?" I lean on the headboard and put an arm behind my head to get a relaxed view of her.

I am glad she left the dress pants in the bathroom. Her naked legs are more therapeutic for my eyes.

"This shirt is too big," she complains. "Didn't they have women's clothes?"

"Be happy with what you get, Claire. Beggars can't be choosers."

She looks up at me and her eyebrows weave together. She shrugs, pretending to ignore me, and turns to walk over to the mirror attached to the closet but stops halfway, an ashen-like expression getting on her face.

"Oh my God!" she exclaims with a different pitch than when she screamed the same thing in the shower when I was eating her.

"What happened?" I pull myself up from the bed to look at the object which has her attention when the ugly object lifts itself from the floor and starts to fly.

A cockroach.

"Ahhh!" Claire screams as the insect flies over her head. She jumps on the bed, running towards me. Her towel drops to the floor as the cockroach scares the living shit out of her.

She throws herself at me, grabbing me tightly by the shoulders as she looks for the insect which has settled itself on a wall near the windows.

"Vaughn, kill it!" She presses on my shoulder. "How did it even get here?"

I stare at the big cockroach, my mind flashing back to the woods.

"I think it was in my shoe," I say in a low voice, my attention completely enveloped by the ugly creature that has attacked our room.

"Kill it, then! I don't like cockroaches," Claire repeats, squeezing my shoulder.

"Why should I do it?" I ask, baffled. "I don't like them either."

Her hands leave my shoulders and she places them flat on her thighs as she gapes at me. "Are you scared of it, Jackson?"

"I'm not scared," I scoff, looking away from her. "It disgusts me."

She is about to say something when the insect starts flying again. Claire squeals, lifting the blanket from the bed and throwing it over our heads. I find myself in the sudden darkness, unable to see a thing.

"What the fuck, blondie?!" I try to pull the blanket off me when she stops me by climbing over my lap.

"No, what are you doing?" She lets out a gasp, grabbing hold of my wrists as she straddles me.

My breath catches my throat at her action and I become still. She moves over me and I clutch the blanket in fists, forgetting about everything but the feel of her sweet spot moving over my hard cock.

"Get off my lap, Claire," I deadpan, my voice coming out huskier than I intended it to.

"No," she protests. "You'll try to get out again."

I can't see her face but I can imagine her giving me a disapproving frown.

"If you don't then we're going to have a very different kind of trouble here," I mutter under my breath, knowing that she will hear me anyway.

She grows quiet. I start to think that she has realized the position we are in and is about to yank herself away from me but she instead does something I didn't expect.

She moves, again.

I bite the moan close to escaping my mouth as she continues to move against me, making my member harden even more. It is thrusting against the clit which is covered by nothing but her lacy underwear.

"Claire..." I unclutch the blanket and put my hands on her hips, my fingers digging into her round bottom, squeezing tight. "Stop now or else—"

"Or else?" she cuts me off, pushing her hands into my hair and tilting my head. My eyes are closed and I feel her breath fluttering against my lips.

"Or else I'll come," I admit shamelessly, my breathing ragged and heavy.

She cups my face between her hands and brushes her lips softly against mine.

"Leave me, Vaughn," she whispers and I drop my hands from her hips, laying them flat on my sides.

She starts to move again, grabbing the collar of my shirt as she lets out heavy sighs. Outside, the air conditioner is on but inside our blanket, drops of perspiration form over my body. I am hot all over as the heat between us rises.

"Damn it, Claire!" I grab her hips again when the friction against our body becomes too pleasure-worthy to stop.

I pick her up a little before dropping her on my lap again. I guide her hips to move against mine.

"Vaughn..." she moans, brushing her parted lips over the bridge of my nose as she bounces on top of me, needily.

When the pleasure intensifies, I am unable to control myself anymore. I hold her by her waist and flip her over to the bed, getting between her legs. The blanket falls from around us and lands in a heap on the floor as my lips find hers.

I kiss her, deep and hard, as we move together with only our clothes separating our bodies. My lips travel to her jaw, nipping lightly all the way down to her throat.

I have never been with a woman like this before. I always had them bare for me, ready to be fucked. But with Claire, everything is different. I am enjoying taking it slow, enjoying the different ways she seduces me.

I lock her wrists together with my one hand. She cries out while my cock throbs hard in my pants. I am embarrassingly close to coming already but I don't care. I am drunk in her taste. I bury my face into the crook of her neck, my fingers combing through the wet tangles of her hair. Our pelvises grind together, the temperature between blasting.

"Vaughn...I'm..." she moans.

I thrust against her hips and find her eyes closing as she shivers under me. Her eyes roll backward and she arches her back as she comes. Her fingers dig into the nape of my neck, the sweet scent of her sex pushing me close.

I am about to let go too when a knock at the door makes us freeze. Claire's eyes widen as she looks at me, heaving loudly.

"Shit!" I curse as I move off her and rub my hands over my face.

Claire gets up too and covers herself with a pillow as she looks between me and the door.

I get up from the bed with a bad case of blue balls as I walk over to the door, mentally cursing whoever the cockblocker is.

When I open the door, I find the receptionist from before standing there. Behind her, there is a waiter with a tray of food, wine, and a bucket of ice on a trolley.

"Your orders, sir." The receptionist smiles.

My stomach growls at the sight of the covered food and I quickly move out of the way to let the waiter in. He rolls the items inside the room, stealing a look at Claire who covers herself even more. Her face is flushed and her hair is messy, giving away what we have been up to.

I clear my throat to bring the waiter's attention back to his work. He looks away from Claire and gets back to readying the dishes.

"Thank you," I say to the receptionist and she nods.

"Just dial one if you need anything. Hope you have a pleasant stay at the hotel."

I shut the door once the food is placed neatly beside the bed and the waiter is out. Claire looks at the tray with the same intensity as I did when I lift the covers. There is no doubt that we are both hungry after the day we had. Not to forget the other...activities we indulged in a few moments ago. There are cornbreads, pot roasts, fajitas, and pecan pie for dessert along with a bottle of Pinot Noir.

"It's food," Claire tells me, licking her dry lips as she looks at the dishes.

"It's food," I nod.

Without any further words, we spring on the tray as I take it over to the bed and we start eating like two people who have been starved near death.

***

"That was good," Claire comments after we are done with dinner and are lying on the bed, side by side, looking at the ceiling which appears to be unsteady.

We finished the whole wine, drowning it down like we never had wine before.

"Hmmm..." I manage to let out. My eyes are heavy with sleep and I am finding it difficult to keep them open.

"So..." Claire begins, turning her head towards me and trailing a finger down my cheekbone. "The cockroach is gone but would you like to...continue?"

I turn to her, blinking, and find her face inches away from mine. I shift my body until I am facing her completely and she shifts herself closer to me.

"I'm sleepy," I murmur. "But I can't sleep if you keep saying such things."

She brings her face even closer, lifting a hand over my head and brushing her thumb on my forehead.

"Something's wrong with us, Jackson," she whispers lazily. "I think we're going mad."

"It's just the sex, baby."

I put a hand on her waist and press her to me. With the feel of her body against mine, I pick up the blanket and pull it over us.

Our legs are tangled under the blanket, her toes drawing patterns over my feet.

"But we never had sex," she says, sounding exhausted.

I fight to keep my eyelids open as my body starts to ache with fatigue.

"That's the problem, baby." I press my nose to her hair, inhaling the scent of lavender shampoo. "We should correct that soon."

I feel her hand move down my body, touching me until her fingers find the waistband of my pants. My lips part as she slips her hand inside it, trailing the length of my hard cock.

"You're still hard, Jackson." She curls her fingers over my length and squeezes lightly. "And huge."

My body is instantly alerted and the giddy feeling from before comes rushing back. I reach down my body and slip my hand inside my pants, grabbing her wrist.

"Don't start something you won't finish, Claire," I say, suddenly realizing how wrong this is.

She is drunk or else she wouldn't be doing this.

She rubs my cock and I squeeze my eyes shut, pressing her wrist tightly but I am unable to resist her. She starts pumping my length and instead of making her pull away, I find myself just holding her wrist as she moves her hand up and down my cock and I am panting for breath as a familiar sensation starts building inside me. Her thumb brushes over the tip, rubbing the pre-cum.

"Claire..." I groan. "Please stop...I don't want to come on your hand like a fucking high schooler."

She stops moving her hand and looks at me, her blue eyes focused.

"Where do you want to come then, Jackson?" she asks huskily, inching closer until the tips of our noses are touching one another.

"Inside you," I answer. I am too drunk and sleepy to remember the point of this conversation tomorrow either way. "I want to come inside you."

"My mouth or my cunt?" She bites the tip of my nose lightly as she pulls her hand out of my pants.

Her eyes are so confident as she fixates on me and I am dazzled by the confidence shimmering in them. How is she so beautiful? It should be a crime to be as beautiful as Claire Jackson.

"Both."

A smile catches her lips and I wait with bated breath for her to say something more. Her voice is like a lullaby, pulling me closer to the beginning of dreamless sleep.

"What will I get if I let you fuck me, Jackson?"

"Pleasure."

"I want something more." She presses a finger to my lips, tracing its shape. "I want all of you, Vaughn. Every bit...bared to me. I want to know your lips, your mind...your heart."

"I can't give that to you, baby," I say in a grave tone and her lips curve downward. "I don't trust you with my heart."

"Then give me you," she demands, placing a full-mouthed kiss on my lips. "Be mine for one day, Vaughn Jackson. Show me what it is like to rule you."

I smile goofily, sleep pulling my eyelids down.

"Will you let me fuck you then?" I ask drowsily.

"I will," she sighs, closing her eyes.

"Then I'm yours," I say, closing my eyes, surrendering to a deep slumber. "Yours to mold...yours to break."

"Just for one day?"

"Just for one day."

For one day, for two days, for three days...for eternity.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

53.4K 2.9K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
4.7M 108K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...