unlove me, i dare you. [ sr x...

By yourstrulykimm

in which a goddess falls into a love triangle between steve rogers and bucky barnes. warnings: very mature co... More

warning & disclaimer

prologue

57 1 0
By yourstrulykimm

NEW YORK CITY| RESTRICTED AREA
JUNE 15th
2011

my eyes stung at the feeling of the blinding light that hung from above me.

an irony flavor and thick consistency engulfed my mouth. a dry heave fell from my mouth as i spat out a chunk of blood.

annoyed, i went to create a wisp of power and a shock seemed to run through my spine.

my eyes widened at the stinging pain as my fingers gently traced the metal collar that wrapped around my neck.

the collar was tight like a python that seemed to tighten each second for its prey.

i rolled my eyes in irritation at the fact that my powers were basically temporarily shut down.

"what the fuck?, these cunts." i whispered harshly tugging at the steel attempting to latch it off.

after a few minutes and some grunts of struggle, a deep voice rang through the white blank room.

"name?" the unfamiliar man said.

my neck tilted as i looked at the mirror in front of me. i wasn't the smartest but, that was definitely a two way mirror.

my glossy eyes reflected agony and rage all in one. instead of a name all i exchanged was a hard glare.

the image of my brother flashed and wouldn't be quiet. i looked around the sterilized room and saw nothing. not even a trace of my brother.

that was until i looked down at my hands. crusted in dark blood. it had been dry for a period of time due to the darkness of the shade. i looked at the mirror above me.

no lesion on my face or body was deep enough to evoke such a traumatic bleeding episode.

who's blood was this.?

a slam from a door being shut was heard as a man in all black entered the room.

his dark leather trench coat seemed to barely glide above the cold floor. his eye patch tightly around his left side.

his dark aura seemed to gloom the room as my head tilted smirking sinisterly at the man.

"no more games. you basically bent tony stark into a metal box, you also man handled a super solider with a flick of a wrist. may i add that you treated and smashed natasha romanoff as if she truly was a black widow spider. who are you?" he repeated the to die for question with nothing but fury in his eyes.

i looked at the man once again getting now a more clearer depiction of the man. he was blind on his left eye which was covered by a bizarre eye-patch reminding me of pirates.

for me, i didn't really have the option to hide my substantially large scar that seemed to drag from my eyebrow, into the eye socket and into my upper cheek and abruptly stopping.

i was like him in a small way. we were both blind in the left eye.

"well damn it.! answer me who are you? for all i know you could've just had some new crack the junkies made and shoved it up your ass." he answered as his sarcastic tone followed it.

my head tilted to the right in a menacing way only to snap the cuffs off like butter being spread onto a warm piece of toast.

he stood taller in order to demonstrate his dominance. he was taller then me, well yes. i could also ruin him with the flick of a finger tip. that's something we didn't have in common.

"exactly. acting like you some damn goddess. sizing up the two men as if she was the goddess of pure devastation, the chaos sorceress, the seductress of fear, the enchantress of lies. are you a wannabe Phoenix?" his voice mocked as salt traced his harsh words.

my eyes widened in a vile manner. the drag of my sharp blades was almost ear-splitting. it probably made my grandmother roll around in her grave in fright.

"i don't understand why you humans like disrespect so much. it's intolerable." i spat callously to the man as i finally made eye contact with him.

the pit in his stomach sank as he looked into my eyes. they were shattered in ways he couldn't process or put together how. they resembled shattered sea glass of scarlet, obsidian , amethyst and crystals.

venom seemed to dribble down my chin as i smirked sinisterly at the man.

"Nick Fury, one-eyed eagle... tell me princess. why couldn't jake come out a good boy like you?" i teased as my blades subtly dragged along the ground.

saucers were the only ways i could describe how massive fury's eyes became. he couldn't believe how much i knew. his mind was so easy to invade and shatter.

"no...no! get out of my damn head!" he pleaded with an open mouth as he backed away hastily from something he truly feared.

as i was to resume my little fear fest, my mind abruptly burst in pain. i grit my teeth with such force i was surprised they didn't shatter.

as i closed my eyes for comfort from the blinding light, a depiction of my brother played along the tender skin of my eyelids.

they snapped open as i turned to face Nick Fury. he is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. he must know the whereabouts of Leo.

i approached him with barbaric steps as i roughly gathered his shirt within my fist. my eyes latched onto his allowing him to understand that fucking around was not an option.

"Fury!" i snapped at him as i sighed deeply, "where is my brother.?"

his mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. i slammed him viciously into the wall. my eyes were bewildering.

i lifted my right katana and laid it onto his right thigh. a smile seemed to drench along my emotionless face.

"where is he, Nick?" i spat at him as if he was the scum of the earth.

his eyes lay hooded as i wouldn't handle nothing but silence as an answer. i shoved my blade into his thigh as his screams were ear-splitting.

"oh god! no, fuck!" he pleaded with me as he saw the blade descend into the depths of his thigh.

i began to twist the blade around severing anything that was in the way. the noises were traumatic, as his thigh was every surgeons worst nightmare.

before i could finish my malicious acts, the american flag seemed to sway into the room with a hard slam of the door.

the tall man proceeded to charge at me at full speed only to be sent flying back as i dragged my katana with a wisp of energy to render him handicapped.

"why didn't you learn your lesson the first time?" i shook my head disapprovingly.

his hands quickly shot to his back as groans fell from his apricot color stained lips. the ocean and emerald shattered eyes treaded to a bleeding Fury. he repressed a gag as he looked at the damage i had just committed.

"cap, stand down. she will not.. fuck.. hesitate to make you deepthroat both katanas." Fury painfully seethed through his gritted teeth.

"no! she absolutely humiliated me. it's not my fault her klutz of a brother fell infront of stark and i's move." he scoffed angrily as my eyes widened.

my lips trembled in fear for the worse.

"are you speaking of.. Leo.?" my voice spoke into the echoey room for an answer.

Steve Rogers looked at me as if i was crazy but, looking into my eyes he knew how confusing it was to wake up in a random place with no recollection of what had happened.

his sympathy was cut off, just like the cut that now streaked his cheek. he hissed in pain as blood trickled from his wound.

i stood still as i hid my blades once again because i didn't care about killing anyone. i just wanted Leo to be okay.

"where is he? what room?" i quickly approached Rogers as he looked into my eyes.

my eyes quirked in confusion but deep down in my stupid little heart i knew my brother was dead.

he was dead and it was my fault.

"damn it!" i yelled at everything surrounding me flew back.

i abruptly turned to Rogers aiding Fury with his injury. tears clung into my eyes for dear life. i looked down at him as he looked at me.

"i'll ruin you. i'll ruin you and the rest of your little gang."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...