Stubbornly Hers (Sehun ff) (C...

By IceQueen1485

SehunXReader ff Travelling around the world was her dream and she was finally achieving it. Y/N L/N went from... More

Ep 1: A New Beginning
Ep 2: Meeting the Seven
Ep 3: Settling In
Ep 4: Missing You
Ep 5: 10 years
Ep 6: His Pearl
Ep 7: Waiting Again
Ep 8: Don't You Believe Me?
Ep 9: Missing Parts
Ep 11: CEO Pearl
Ep 12: I know
Ep 13: Forever Maybe

Ep 10: Secret

47 4 5
By IceQueen1485

Y/N's POV

"You finally got to that question," I said, grinning. He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Should I just tell you or should I not...?" I said, with a small smirk. "What do you mean?" he asked, making a sound of disbelief, "Are you gonna keep it a secret from me or something?" "I didn't mean to... But now I want to~" I said, a mischievous thought popping in my mind. "Whaa! I can't believe this! I literally meet you after ten years and you want to keep another secret from me?" he said, shaking his head. I shrugged and said, "Anyway, I have some business to attend to! I should head back to my uhh house." 

I got up, straightening my hair and said, "My phone please?" I was definitely not mistaken if I thought he wouldn't let me leave this early. "You want to leave already?" he asked, and I was reminded of the many times I couldn't resist his puppy eyes, "Did you not miss me?" "Has it really been ten years?" I wondered aloud, "You are still the same!" He winked and said, "I am just back because you are here again." I couldn't help but smile when he said that. "Well," I said, "I would stay but what about you?" Oh yes! I can lure him out with Misa's help!

"Can you at least gimme my phone so that I can postpone my work?" I said. He handed me my phone and I texted Misa, "Hold another meeting in the evening with Oh Sehun." "Are you texting him?" Sehun asked in a slightly sulky voice. "Whom?" I questioned, looking up. "That guy who called in the morning?" he said. "Lee Mark? Nope!" I said, "Why? Are you jealous of him? Don't worry! He's just a friend!" "If you say so-" began Sehun but my phone began to ring. "Kun-ge!" I exclaimed, "Damn! I forgot to contact him!" 

Sehun's POV

Another 'him'? I watched Y/N pick up the video call and I had to accept the fact- the man was very handsome indeed. "Y/N! 你还好吗? (Are you okay?)" he said and I blinked. Chinese? "是的!我只是忘了给你打电话!" (Yes! I just forgot to call you!) Y/N replied. When did she get so good at Chinese? I could hardly catch what she was saying. She seemed pretty excited as she spoke rapidly. What exactly did she do in those ten years?

Y/N's POV

"Kun-ge! 我遇见了他! (I met him)," I said. Kun-ge smiled and asked, "Can you show me?" I nodded and turned the camera to Sehun who was looking a bit down. "Hunnie, he's Qian Kun!" I said, brightly, "Kun-ge, Oh Sehun." "Nice to meet you," said Kun-ge, "I heard a lot about you." "You did?" Sehun asked. "I can say that Y/N thought about you all the time when she was in China," said Kun-ge and I nagged, "你为什么要告诉他? (Why are you telling him that?)" He totally ignored me and continued talking to Sehun, "I know everything about you. I hope I don't have to fly to Korea." 

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked. "Kun-ge," I said, warningly. I know exactly what is going on in his head. "If you hurt my sister again, you are dead," he said, a dire look on his face. Sehun blinked a few times and then said, "What sister?" "Kun-ge! I told you not to do that!" I said, in an annoyed tone. To be honest though... I wasn't annoyed at all. Kun-ge and I had grown really close to each other and I knew he cared for me deeply. Just looking at him through the phone made me feel safe. "Y/N L/N," He declared, "She's my sister." 

There were some noises in the background and I said, "Are those Yukhei and Yangyang's voices?" uncertainly. Kun-ge shook his head and said, "I will call you later." He hung up and I wondered, "Woah! Those boys are still chaotic." "Y/N... You had a brother?" Sehun asked. "I didn't," I said, "But I met Kun-ge in China. I used to live with him and the boys." "B-Boys?" said Sehun, "You..." "Yah! Don't misunderstand!" I said, "They just took me in!" 

Sehun looked down and I felt slightly worried. "You are the only one for me," I said, "Please don't-" "I know," said Sehun, smiling at me, "I just... I want to know what you went through and how you have been..." You will know. But not right now. I want it to be a bit of a surprise. But did he perhaps forget everything about the meeting with me because he met me? "What were you doing there by the way?" I asked, "You were running pretty fast!" 

Sehun blinked a few times and then cursed. "I had to meet Miss. Pearl there!" he exclaimed. "Huh?! Have you been going on dates?" I asked, trying to sound as dramatic as possible. "NO!" he said at once, "It was a business meeting! But I am totally in trouble... I was late to the meeting because Sehun got lost in a mall." "So that was why..." I murmured. He did not hear me as he seemed a bit troubled. "I should let Taeyong know..." he said, running a hand through his hair nervously, "Y/N, I have to make a call!" "Go ahead," I said. 

I dialed Misa's number as soon as Sehun left. Misa picked up at the first ring and exclaimed, "Y/N, you little fox! You left me alone yesterday!" "I met Sehun! Anyway, I would come back to the house somehow! Arrange another meeting with Oh group!" "Okay," she said, in an annoyed tone. I hung up and then went to Sehun's room to look for my clothes. I scratched my head a bit embarrassedly when I spotted them lying all over the floor. I quickly dressed up and headed downstairs to find him still on a call. 

"I am really sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" he was saying, "What? You got another message? Oh okay! I will make it on time." He hung up quickly and jumped slightly when he saw me. "I need to go," we both said at the same time, "It's urgent!" 

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 350 47
Oh Sehun is an cold guy who fell in love on a unknown girl who he taught she was a normal person. As the months go by..He knew she isn't an ordinary...
19.5K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
4.3K 309 120
Yn/You and Seungcheol had a nightstand and lost eachother even after catching feelings. So many incidents took place in the decade before both of you...
2.3K 182 43
"I want to forget everything happened this year.I want to be a new Xiumin".~Xiumin~ ------------------------------- "I want to forget everything.I ca...