RED(KOOKV)

By Vkookexclusive

How long had he been out cold. He was completely naked with a bruised body and a vulnerable soul. Tight ropes... More

Chapter-1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter-4

Announcement!!!

162 23 3
By Vkookexclusive

Hey....all of you shit down....shit down!(Insert V's voice)

Look who's back with another bullshit!!!! Yes... It's me, your potato-faced author.
So, I just wanted to clear some things to you before you start reading the story.

First of all, I don't own anything here except my dirty imagination✨🔥. All the images used in my stories belong to it's rightful owner.

The smut scenes from all stories will be available in a specific book "FORBIDDEN". Otherwise Wattpad bish will delete my work(fake angry👿).

In this particular story, there will be several violent, disturbing scenes like inhumane tortures, rape or maybe death of the main character. Though I don't have so many readers, it's quite a few of you have reached my works till now. But still I will rather recommend you to feel free to leave if you're uncomfortable of such scenarios.

----Your mentally unstable author.......

Are you guys excited for the new story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
128K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
739K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...