The Time Cranium

By RichmondOwusu8

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... More

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 22-twilight day of magics
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 24- Final Conclusion
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 30- Battle Ends

18 12 3
By RichmondOwusu8

Burton continued to scream uncontrollably as he gathered more and more strength.

"It's weird. He strapped us to that table to suck out our magic and unlock the refractionary power, but I don't think he's using it." Steve

As Burton's power spiraled through the lab, Seth reminisced the mantra he created with Professor Satyr, and used it to center himself.

"Euphoria." his thoughts calm, and he began to piece together everything that's happened. "When I grabbed your hand on the roof, I felt all my power come back. I think our powers combined and overloaded his machine. When it exploded, we absorbed the rebounded refractionary energy. That explains some of the power I've felt during this fight."

"That also explains why he's been trying to keep us apart this whole time. Maybe we still have some of that power left in us."

"Yo! Steve he must be afraid of us using it against him! If we summon it again, I know we can take Burton out. But we can only do it by working together."

He searched for the power crackling within him, and find it buried even deeper than the Sun Magic at his core... But even as he reached for it, he felt it fading. He held his hand out to Steve.
"This is how it happened the first time. Do you think it'll work again?"

"Only one way to find out."

As the clouds parted and moonlight shone through once again, Steve reached for Seth's hand. Seth took his hand, and he were overwhelmed by the feeling of magic filling him to the brim!

"Let's end this... For good this time."

Just then, he brushed against something smooth and cold, and he pulled it out of the rubble. He realized it's part of a handle.

"That's part of Desmond Khartime mace! The rest of it must be buried somewhere!" Steve assured Seth.

"I know how to find it! "I'LL USE... THE
LOCATOR SPELL! Where are you, mace?" he channeled his Metal Magic into fragment of the handle in his palm, and focus on the mace he's trying to find. He suddenly felt a tug, and glanced around the side of desk.

"It's pointing right toward Burton. I think the mace is buried beneath him!"

"We can't get close now, get with his power spiraling around him like that!"

"Don't worry, Steve, I've got this covered."

"I'LL USE The Round Up spell!"
"This mace is mine." With the mace's location solidified in his mind, he reached out with his Air Magic. The rubble beneath Burton began shifting... and suddenly the mace bursts out and flied straight for Seth! He grabbed the mace and the refractionary power shooting through him engulfed it! Light bursted out from its spikes, and he clenched it firmly. Burton won't know what hit him." he said furiously. He jumped out from Burton behind the desk and charged at Burton! He swung the mace into him with all his might. He felt his bones shattered with a crunch, and he goes flying!

"HAAARGH!!" he slammed into a machine and ricochets off. Before he could hit the ground, Seth were behind him, pulling his arm back for another swing. He smashed him again and The mace tears into Burton's skin and sent him flying! He bashed into the wall and fell, broken, onto the ground.

"Hfff!"

"Steve, let's finish this!"

"RRRAAAAAHHHH!!" Steve leaped out from behind the desk and let out a battle cry. Seth ran at Burton, overwhelming magical energy crackling at his fingertips!"

"RAAAAAAHH!!" Seth magic bursts out of him with a life of its own, tearing toward Burton and consuming him in whirling refractionary power!

"Hnnnng!!" It pinned Burton to the far wall, and Steve ran toward him with a spell building in his hands!

"Eat this, you crusty old demon!"

Steve energy joined Seth's own, launching Burton into the bookcases!
"Hurgh!!" Books toppled over him, and he twitched feebly beneath them!"

"Let's deal the final blow, Seth!"

Moon Magic swirled around Steve, Seth called upon the Sun Magic rolling at his core!"

"It's over!"

"Suck it, Burton!"

"And don't you dare try to hurt anyone else ever again!"

Their energies combined in midair, twining together and fracturing into a million colors! It lifts Burton off his feet and slammed him against the archway!

"NOOOOOOOO!" he landed with a sick crunch amidst the rubble, barely stirring.

<You have enough strength for final word with Burton!>

"As the refractionary energy leaves Seth body, you walked over to Burton. His body broken, and his strength rattled through his teeth.

"Don't look... so smug..."

"I don't feel smug. I feel sad that you've ruined so many lives, and angry that you've hurt the people I love. You've killed Prof Stephen. You have killed Steve foster parents. You killed Professor Morgan. You killed ATLs and at the end of the day, it was for nothing. You have gained nothing, and everyone else lost."

"Save the sob story... I don't regret my pursuit of true power..."

"Yet, in the end, you're powerless. And you're going to die knowing it. But first, I want answers."

"Tell me... What did you do our bloodlines."

"Oh, those weaklings?"

"Don't you dare call them that." Steve cut him off. Burton break into wheezing laughter that turns into violent coughing. Blood splattered down his front.

"Prof Stephen was no match for me. Agim, on the other hand, was the surprise. He had a fierceness in his"

"Is he--"

"Oh, he will fail in the end, make no mistake of it, oh, how he begged me to spare you and Steve."

"So Agim knows your evil deeds and plans?" Seth asked.

"Absolutely correct! He promised me great things should I honor him wishes. Power untold, he said. I saw right through him."

"I've heard enough." Sun energy swirled around Seth like a blanket, making him felt safe and warm as he contemplate his final task. "I can't believe this is finally the end. After being hunted by you for so long, this while, we'll finally be free..." Steve put a hand on Seth shoulder, lending him support... and Seth's energy spikes, pulling him into a vision! He staggered as the vision faded, leaving his head swimming.

"What in the world--"

"Do you really think this will be over just because you've defeated me? You have no idea of your importance, of the people who will want to use you, of the fate that comes with being as powerful as you are. This isn't the end, child. This is only the catalyst--"

"Shut up!" Seth shout at him and lift his hand to cast the final blow...but hesitate. Even as he looked into Burton's bloodshot eyes, he couldn't called upon his magic to end things.

"Stupid child, too soft to see things through."

"He isn't stupid. The reason Seth hasn't killed you yet is because he's good, which you'll never understand."

He looked over at Steve, who nodded at him. "I know you said you'd kill him, Seth. But if you can't handle that, I'll do it for you. You don't need his blood on your hands."

"I... end him. I said I would, and I'm going to follow through." He glared down at Burton, his disgust feeling his rage. "You don't deserve to breathe a moment longer, Burton. And I'll rest easy knowing that your final moments were spent pathetic and broken like the trash that you are." as he looked down at Burton ruined form, magic surges through him, but it wasn't Sun Magic. His secondary Attunement rears up!

"Finish him! Good riddance, Burton." The metal on Burton's clothing melts down and then flows up over him, encasing his face in molten armor! His flesh sizzles and melts as the metal slowly spreads, consuming him! "HAAAAAAA!!!"

As Seth magic fully envelopes him, a bright light flares out over the lab!

"RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" as his screams die out, Seth thought he catches a whisper... "You have no idea... what you've started..."

The light faded, and Burton crumbles to dust before Seth.

<You finished Burton off with your secondary Attunement!>

"That's it, then. The end." Steve walked away, and he stared at Burton's ashes for a while. "It's over... it's really over..." Some time later, Steve taps him on the shoulder, he shook himself, trying to process everything that just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 33 36
After defeating Irif, everyone assumes that the hardest part is over, and that they can finally relax for a moment. But while flying back to Enoria...
27 2 6
An old wizard's vision of the dawn of time.
346 13 33
At one point in our history, we were considered witches, sometimes we were considered demi-gods, but are we? NO, we are just a bunch of young individ...
51 0 31
A futuristic world full of interesting characters, advanced technology and plenty of action.