My Nanny

Von slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Mehr

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SEVENTY SIX

6.9K 141 4
Von slxtforme_

"When I'm with my clique, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Here let's take a shot before going" Jennie handed me the small shot glass that was filled with rum. I took the cold glass placing it up to my lips and swallowed it.

"I think someone wants to talk with you before we leave" I look back seeing Gabriel smiling and Jennie walks out the living room.

"Please be careful, you know I'll be sending guards with you guys" Gabriel walks towards me pulling me against his body. I run my hands up his chest and rest them behind his neck.

"Don't worry I will" I pecked his lips and Gabriel became greedy placing his lips on mine again, I felt my back hit the wall behind me and I pulled away breathless as his lips traveled down my neck.

"If you stay I'll continue" Gabriel moved away quickly and I pushed my hair to my back smiling and shaking my head.

"Nice try... I love you" I kissed him again and Gabriel kissed me back.

"I love you too"

-

"To a girls night out!" Jennie yelled over the loud music and we cheered spilling a bit of alcohol on the table. I took the shot and quickly licked the sat on my palm then Jennie looked over at me and placed the lime in my mouth. I took it making a sour face and Jennie and I start laughing.

"I've never seen you this daring before, I'm loving this new you now that you've gotten engaged to Gabriel" I blushed hard and nodded my head. I noticed it too, I would have never done these things if it wasn't for him and Jennie too.

"Babe give yourself some credit you also helped me get out my comfort zone" I placed my arm on her shoulder and Jennie kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's dance before one of us starts crying" I pulled Jennie to the dance floor packed with people dancing on top of each other. We decided to go to a famous Dominican club sorry Gabriel. As the Spanish music played Jennie grabbed my hands and twirled me around, we start moving our hips to the bachata song and swayed back and forth.

"Jennie when did you learn how to dance like this?!" I leaned in still dancing and she laughed wrapping her hands around my neck.

"My new man is Dominican and and top of that you've forced me to learn how to dance" I laughed remembering the time we lived together and I would blast Spanish music almost all the time.

"Oh yeah I remember, new boo. When we get back to the house I need to hear about this new guy" She nodded her head and the song finished. We walked back to our vip section and I took my phone out my bag seeing a message from Gabriel.

I know you won't see this till later mi amor mio. Just stay safe and have fun❤️ I love you.

I smiled tucking my hair behind my ear and I texted him back quickly.

I love you too baby, I'll text you when we're our way back.

I turned my phone off and Jennie waved at a server grabbing her attention. She walked over and Jennie sat up telling her our drinks. The server left and Jennie moved closer to me smiling widely.

"Was that Gabriel texting you?" I nodded my head grabbing my cup of ice water.

"He just wants us to be safe" I said after sipping on the water letting the cool spread throughout my body.

"Here you ladies go" The server placed down the four shot glasses and two tall glasses that was definitely Piña Colada. My mouth watered at the site of the drink after it being months of having it. Jennie reached for the shot while I grabbed the sweet alcoholic drink.

"He was really nice, I'm exited for our next date" I look over to see Jennie pouting and I smiled as she downed her second shot while I slowly drank mine.

"We should go out somewhere else... this club keeps repeating the same songs" I nodded my head and pointed to the drinks.

"Okay" Jennie took out a hundred dollar bill and placed it on the table. I removed the straw from my mouth and looked at her.

"No let me pay for the drinks" I said about to snatch her hundred dollar bill and Jennie gives me a death stare. I back off and she smiles making me laugh.

"Alright then I'm paying for when we go to the other club" We held hands as we walked out through the back since it was too packed to go through the front. The alley was well lighted by the street lamps and our driver was waiting for us as soon as we got on the sidewalk. I opened the door and helped Jennie get in first since she was getting more drunk by the minute.

"Where to miss?" James asked. " To one of Gabriel's clubs that is nearby here, I'm not sure what it's called but I know he has one around here" He nodded his head and I leaned against the leather seat watching Jennie letting the wind hit her face as she looked out the window.

"Actually take us home please, Jennie doesn't look too good" James muttered yes and I leaned back sighed feeling a bit dizzy. I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed closing my eyes.

-

"You're back early" Gabriel said holding the door for us and Jennie groaned walking in with her heels in her hands. I led her inside the living room followed by Gabriel who had his hand on my back also helping me.

"Do you ladies want some water?" He asked as we plopped down on the sofa and I nodded my head, closing my eyes once again feeling the headache coming back and I was dizzy, nothing was staying straight.

"Here you go love and Jennie" Gabriel came back quickly handing us the tall cold glass of water and I opened my eyes then I started drinking the water with my eyes closed and I could hear Jennie sipping on it in a hurry.

"What did you guys have?" I opened my eyes seeing two Gabriels standing in front of me.

"Vodka, Piña Colada and water... I think Jennie may have had more drinks though, my head hurts so much" He placed his hand on my forehead and I looked up at him feeling my eyes closing slightly.

"Baby" He said and I could hear his voice fading in and out but I was slowly losing conscience.

"Gabriela!" Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

GABRIEL

It's been almost three hours since Gabriela passed out and a few minutes later Jennie did also on the sofa. I looked between both girls and realized they both have been drugged. I sighed running my hand down my face and I kneeled down brushing the hair out of her face.

"Baby" I muttered and she groaned slowly opening her eyes. I held in her hand with mine and looked at her softly feeling relieved.

"Mhm" She hummed and I stood up walking back inside the kitchen pouring the two glasses of water. I went back inside and placed it on the coffee table and Gabriela sat up slowly rubbing her eyes.

"What happened?" She asked looking down at her dress and I handed her the water.

"You were drugged... did you see anyone pouring anything into your drinks?" She shook her head slowly as she drank the water.

"We only got our drinks from the server so who knows how it got in the drinks" Gaby looked over at Jennie and she pulled her dress down.

"Are you feeling okay? Does your head hurt?" She shook her head and stood up grabbing onto my arms about to fall.

"This was one of the reasons why I didn't want you guys going out" I placed my hands on her cheeks and she leaned against it sighing.

"I'm okay now, luckily we got out before the drugs could completely hit us" I nodded my head thanking that she was safe at least.

"At least your here with me" Gabriela leaned wrapping her arms around my waist while she placed her face on my chest.

"What time is it?" She yawned and I turned around looking at the clock.

"It's five in morning" I looked down at Jennie who was still passed out.

"I'll follow behind you with Jennie, I hope she won't mind sleeping with Aubrey" Gaby nodded her head and I lifted up Jennie careful not to wake her up. I followed behind Gaby upstairs and she opened Aubrey's room letting me inside. I placed Jennie down gently and placed the duvet over her body meanwhile Aubrey was knocked out. I walked out seeing Aubrey move and I quickly close the door seeing our room door already opened.

"Baby?" I asked and she hummed as I walked in seeing her stripping out of her sexy dress leaving her in only lingerie.

"Let me help you" I placed my hand on her shoulder and slowly caressed her soft skin and I went to unclip her bra letting it fall on the floor. I ran my hands down her shoulder to her back seeing the new tattoo I wasn't used to yet. I traced the both G's and smiled remembering when we got the matching ones.

"Gabriela I love you" I turned her around seeing her big doe eyes watering, I laughed and placed my hands on her cheek bringing her close to me.

"I love you too... but don't cry love. I don't like seeing you like this" She sniffled and I used my thumb to wipe away the tear. I smiled seeing how cute she looked crying and Gaby rolled her eyes  about to walk away from me but I pulled her back by her arm.

"Where you going love?" I said placing my lips by her ear hearing her breathing accelerating. I grabbed her breast and teased her nipples, pulling and pinching them.

"Gabriel" She whispered and I sat down on the bed watching as she climbed on top of me, moving her hips. She stopped and looked down at me with her now siren eyes, I smirked and flipped us over so she was laying down. I pushed opened her legs and kneeled down kissing her inner thighs slowly feeling her squirm already.

"Ha" She breathed out and I smirked placing my lips on her wet lips. I slurped earning a moan and I used my thumb to rub her clit earning higher pitched moans. I listened to her soft moans start to increase and I opened her legs up wider seeing her drip onto the bed. I stand up seeing her eyes hooded and she smiles.

"You look so pretty baby" I said and she smiled once again turning around on her stomach so her ass was in the air.

"Fuck me" She said that excited me and I pulled down my shorts and plunged inside of her deeply hearing her loud groan.

"Fuck Gabriela" I leaned placed wrapping my hand around her throat and pulling her up while I continued my rough thrusts.

"Yess! Fuck yes!" She moaned excitedly and I looked at her seeing a different side to her tonight. I laid her down her on the bed gently and listened to her moans growing louder, as she clenched down on me tightly. I groaned and cummed inside of her quickly without letting her cum first.

"You came already?" She asked turning her head around while still laying on the bed and I leaned down nodded my head against her skin.

"Let me help you baby" I whispered in her ear.

_______________
Party - Chris Brown

EDITED 1/27/2024

LISTENING TO: How You Like That - Blackpink

Thank you so much for reading!
Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

185K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦π™ͺπ™žπ™šπ™©, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™’π™–π™ π™š π™©π™π™žπ™¨ 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙 π™¨π™π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§." In spite of how...
220K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
2.8M 70.6K 17
I never thought that one night would change the rest of my life, one night that i never thought would even happen, the night that I spent with my bos...
40.6K 452 31
Dante hires Athena as a nanny but little does he know she's trouble. She looks cute and good with his 7 year old daughter Luna. He didn't know he wou...