My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SEVENTY FIVE

6.7K 151 8
By slxtforme_

"Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Mhm he's so fucking hot, the date went so well" Jennie showed me some pictures they took together and they both looked so cute. Until she scrolled to far showing a picture of him naked, I screamed closing my eyes and Jennie starts dying of laughter apologizing forgetting she had that picture in her phone.

"You bitch" I shoved her when it was safe for me to open my eyes. I grabbed my cup from the coffee table and drank the orange juice, I turned back and she looked at me sadly making me confused.

"What's wrong?" Jennie came close to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You know even though this past year has probably one of the craziest year for you and I... I'm so happy for you Gabriela, like fucking look at you. It's the happiest I've seen you. You have a big family and you're getting married soon. I never thought I would see you happy... I'm so glad you went to that interview" She said lifting her head up with tears falling down her face. I bite my lip trying not to cry but tears came down my face too and I pulled her into a hug.

"I must be getting my period soon, it has been a crazy year but you know things happen for a reason and look at us now... maybe you'll be a aunt soon and or my brother will" Jennie put her head on my shoulder and I threw the blanket over both of your legs.

"When I kept asking Dalvin questions about his girlfriend in the group chat, I don't know if you remember but he said they have been off and on since high school... but now they are official so maybe we'll be aunties soon" Jennie laughed and I grinned remembering when Dalvin called the group chat minutes later suspicious that Jennie kept asking.

"Maybe we'll be expecting the pregnancy news soon" Before Jennie can respond I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around seeing Gabriel with his hair all over the place tired.

"Are you coming to bed soon?" He yawned and I nodded my head, standing up and hugging Jennie goodnight knowing she was going to spend the night.

"Go with your man... I'll handle the twins if anything" Jennie whispers in my ear and I pull away laughing. I grab the cups and walk past Gabriel placing them in the dishwasher, he waits for me in the entrance and walks me to our bedroom.

"Why the rush for me to come to bed? You usually end up falling asleep without me" I closed the door behind us and peeled off my shirt and shorts while Gabriel got on his side of the bed. I walked towards him and climbed into bed with him.

"Because I love you and I missed you. I've been here all day and only got one kiss from you, you've been with Jennie all day" He said kissing down my neck as my back was pressed up against his front.

"Sorry If I didn't pay attention to you, but my best friend Jennie came to visit me and you could have stayed in the living room with us and watched the movie too" I threw my head back softly getting distracted by his kisses and I felt his hand on my stomach slowly but suddenly his hand clasped around my throat causing me to gasp.

"I wanted you two to have your girl time and catch up..." Gabriel whispered in my ear and softly ran his free hand down my arm and above my panties.

"How c-considerate" I breathed out feeling his finger teasing my entrance. Gabriel kissed my nape and I turned my head tired of the teasing and placed my lips on his while I threw my leg over his stomach and moved my hips against his bulge.

"I love you baby" He said kissing my cheek. Gabriel flipped us over and pulled down my panties exposing me in a hurry. He sat up laying me down while placing my leg over his shoulder.

"...oh fuck" I breathed out when he slowly pushed inside of me. I felt him placing kisses on my ankle and Gabriel used his free hand to unclip my bra.

"You didn't say I love you back" I groaned annoyed by him talking so much.

"Fuck off" Gabriel stopped moving and before I can say anything he took my leg off of him and turned me around so I was in doggy position and slammed back in without warning.

"Vuoi dirlo di nuovo piccola?" He leaned forward using his free hand to hold my hair so I can look into his bright green eyes.

( Wanna say that again babe? )

"F-fuck off Gabriel" I said teasingly and his thrust started to get rougher and faster.

"Dobbiamo aggiustare quella tua bocca da vasino" He said in my ear and I moaned in response feeling the pressure in my stomach slowly coming.

( We need to fix that potty mouth of yours )

"Fuck-yess!" I couldn't help it and moaned out loud accidently hopefully no one heard me.

"I w-want to ride you" I said and he pulled his hard cock out of me and sat down on the edge of the bed. I climbed on top of him as he watched me closely. I saw the sly smile he had on his face and felt my face get hot as I slowly sunk down.

"Ahh" I breathed out and felt him sit up kissing my breast and neck making me moan as I slowly move my hips.

"I fucking love you" I muttered placing my lips near his ear and I felt his lips kiss my shoulder.

"I love you too... just keep riding me baby" He held my waist guiding me to take him in fully. I ran my hand down his chest and slowly to my clit, teasing myself.

"Gabriela go faster" His hips met with mine. Gabriel continued to go faster and I moved my hand from my clit and held onto his shoulder.

"I'm coming" I whispered placing my head on his shoulder, enjoying the sounds of our skin slapping against each other.

"Non ancora" He said pulling me off of him and laid me down. I groaned but realized that he was going to eat me out and I smiled to myself.

( Not yet )

"So fucking beautiful" He muttered. I grabbed a handful of his curls and pushed him down feeling his wet tongue. I jolted forward when I felt his tongue plunging in and out of me. His large hands kept my thighs down preventing them from trapping his head. His tongue was running laps up and down my lips and I couldn't contain the moans that were spilling out.

"F-fuck Gabriel" I breathed out and he moved his face looking up having me all over his lips. He licked his lips and crawled on top of me and putting his lips on mine. I looked into his now dark green eyes and kissed him passionately as he slowly pushed himself in again. I moaned in Gabriel's mouth and he smiled against my lips.

"Mi piace sentirti gemere piccola" He moved my legs so it was wrapped around his waist and I tried to say something but Gabriel's thrust were so rough.

( I love hearing you moan baby )

"I-I can't anymore" I moaned wanting to cum already.

"Not yet amor mio" He said and I rolled my eyes. Gabriel grabbed the back of my neck placing his head on my shoulder as he pounds into me making my eyes roll to the back of head.

( my love )

"Shit I'm coming" I clenched around him several times until a loud moan escaped my lips and I felt myself squirt all over him.

"One more time baby" He kissed my lips as he continued his slow torturous thrust so he can cum. Gabriel groans hiding his face in my shoulder while holding my neck so I look up. I watched his hips move harder and I lean my head back and slowly feel him fill me up. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I feel myself drip onto the bed as he pulls out of me.

"You look like you-" He started to say as he looked down between my open legs but then I gave him the look to not to say anything.

"I need a minute to breath" I sat up running my hand through my hair and Gabriel yanked me away from the bed pushing me against the cold glass.

"I'm not done with you" He slowly pushed inside my sensitive hole.

-

"Look at these disgusting human beings" Jayden said as he played with his little sister.

"Jayden... don't you have homework to do?" Gabriel said behind me and we both walked down the steps and into the kitchen where Jennie had the two coffee cups on the island.

"Morning Jennie" Gabriel said and I gave Jennie a kiss on her cheek.

"We should go shopping... or go out tonight, you guys are a bit boring" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah we're so boring, it's not like we have five kids and Gabriel works" I said grabbing the milk to put in the black coffee.

"Yo she looks like she's about to punch someone" I heard Jayden from the living room but he was probably watching a show. I opened my mouth to say something but Gabriel's phone started ringing. I looked down seeing that it was Alex. Jennie and I made eye contact and she smile wickedly, I hid my smile with the coffee.

"I'll be back" He kisses the side of my head and grabbed the coffee and phone heading up to his office.

GABRIEL

"Did you find anything?" I sat down turning on my computer.

"Nope nothing, they've been looking for her everywhere and nothing. She hasn't shown up on the radar. Gabriel is like she disappeared" I sighed leaning back into the chair.

"I think both of you know she just wouldn't disappear after everything that has happened to her"  I looked around the office wondering.

"Well that's how it is now... I'll call you when we find out anything else"

"Alright I'll tell my men continue to look out for her or Chase's kids"

"I got you" I hung up the phone.

-

"Are you going out?" I walked in on Gabriela coming out the bathroom wrapped in her towel.

"Yeah I am... you don't mind staying home do you?" I shook my head, just watching her sawy her body side to side as she walked inside our closet. I left the room and closed the door behind me knocking on Aubrey's door.

"Aubrey can I come in?"

"Yes" She said from the other side and I opened the door seeing all her college documents she needed spread all over her bed.

"You should have done this earlier, you still have school Aubrey and it's twelve o clock" I leaned against the door and she sighed nodding her head.

"Yeah I know I just need Gaby's taxes since I'm not putting you here... I thought I had it here with my college documents but I guess I misplaced it or something" I walked in more seeing the paper on the floor, I reached down and placed it on her bed and she sighed of relief.

"Thank you dad... don't worry as soon as I'm done with this then I'll go to sleep"

"Okay just relax... you'll get it done if you take a break and come back to it" I said leaving while closing the door behind me.

_______________
Drunk In Love - Beyoncé ft Jay Z

EDITED 1/22/2024

LISTENING TO: Born To Be - ITZY

Thank you for reading❤️
TYSM FOR 403 K READS
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!
Don't forget to vot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry 💍 ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ ☆MY FIRST STORY ☆ *NOT EDITED*...
16.6K 400 39
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
160K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...
221K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster