My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SEVENTY TWO

7.1K 145 6
By slxtforme_

"Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Baby wake up were at the house" I felt someone shaking me and stood Gabriel waiting outside the car, holding the door open for me. I yawned taking his hand while exiting the car with the biggest headache ever.

"I'm never drinking again..." I heard him chuckle as we walk up to the house.

"You even tried some whiskey... maybe you'll like it when you drink it more" I shook my head remembering the strong nasty smell and taste.

"I remember it being nasty, the beer that I was drinking was much better than yours" The door opened revealing Gabriel's grandmother. She was holding Luca who was sleeping in her arms and I smiled walking inside the warm house.

"Good afternoon Gabriela" She said and I smiled.

"Good afternoon" She pulled me into a side hug and I went in the living room picking up Irene from the crib she was laying in.

"Ho sentito che la festa è andata bene" I heard his grandmother say to Gabriel.

( I heard the party went well )

"It was fun nonna, I heard Clarissa got a deal for her restaurant so she can extend it more into the US and Canada" I sat down on the couch placing Irene on my chest while I leaned back feeling my head throb like crazy.

"Yeah I'm happy for her..." Nonna said and I heard footsteps walking inside the living room but I kept my eyes closed recognizing Gabriel's footsteps.

"I don't think Irene wants to be with her hungover mother" Gabriel said trying to take her away from me and I laughed moving away while opening my eyes.

"Please tell me you brought me some aspirin and orange juice" Gabriel placed the pill in my mouth and put the cold cup of juice against my lips letting me drink. Gabriel took Irene from me and she was just quite wrapped in her blanket.

"Your father is being rude right now, you don't want to go to him" Gabriel sat down next to me rocking Irene, and I smiled watching as she slowly fell asleep in his arms.

"Quando avverrà il matrimonio?" Nonna asked walking inside the living room and Gabriel stood up also taking Luca from her having both babies in his arms.

( When will the wedding happen? )

"Tra pochi anni, vogliamo che Luca e Irene camminino lungo il corridoio" Gabriel sat down next to me and I stayed silent, just listening.

( In a few years, we want Luca and Irene to walk down the aisle )

"Irene e Luca vi assomigliano entrambi ... ma somigliano di più a Gabriela" I glanced at Gabriel seeing him smiling while looking at the twins.

( Irene and Luca look just like you both... but they resemble more of Gabriela )

"I'm offended, I put as much effort as Gabriela in this..." He stood up and walked away with them leaving his grandmother and I.

"So dramatic" I said rolling my eyes and she nodded her head.

-

"Have you seen the forty year old" Jayden said barging inside the room and I quickly lifted up the blanket since I was breastfeeding Irene.

"Your father is in the bathroom" The bathroom door opened instantly and Jayden walked away and I looked at Gabriel who walked in with a towel hung loosely around his waist. He went to the room door and closed then looked back at me running his hand through his wet hair.

"I wonder who's that forty year old you're talking about..." He looked at me with tired eyes and grabbed his change of clothes dropping his towel right in front of me making me laugh.

"It's the person I'm looking at right now" I smirked seeing the small smirk show on the corner of his mouth.

"You're old but I never really thought about our age difference before... it's a pretty big gap" I laughed and he placed on the pajama shirt.

"You're getting old too baby" I looked around Gabriel's old childhood room seeing the pictures of him when he was younger, taking a closer look at them.

"I keep forgetting we're in your room" Gabriel laid down next to me and I placed Irene's head on my shoulder burping her before I place her back in the swing to rock her to sleep.

"Yup... the worst and best times of my life where mostly in this house" He sat up slowly and I turned around letting him kiss my lips. 

"Especially getting three amazing kids out of that... bitch" I rolled my eyes at the mention of Ariel and hear Irene burping softly by my ear. Once I think she's had enough I lean up placing her in the swing.

"Yes and now two kids from my lovely fiancé" He now pulled me into his arms placing his head on my breast.

"Don't be weird" I pulled him up seeing the hickey and I rolled my eyes, and he comes close to my face kissing my lips once again.

"I'm not having sex in your old bedroom... especially when the twins are sleeping right beside us" I placed my arms on his chest pushing him back.

"What if I put them in my grandma's room?" He cocked his head to the side.

"No because I feel like your young spirit is watching us... but you know something, when you were just a teen, I was a kid" I stated and he moved away shaking his head in disbelief.

"Never mind, just go to sleep" He moved away from me and sounded a bit disappointed.

"Oh come on, if you think about it eighteen years ago you were fifteen and I was-" I started to count out loud.

"Five" Gabriel said his voice muffled by the pillow and I laughed laying my head on his back.

"Five? Really? I was just in kindergarten meanwhile you were probably starting in high school"

"Gabriela... go to fuck to sleep before I do something that will surely knock us both out... very quickly even with the kids in here" He threatened and rolled my eyes and went under his arms cuddling with him and eventually after some taunting I fell asleep in his arms. 

-

"Morning motherf-" I lifted my head up lazily and looked around seeing Gabriel already sitting up staring at Jayden who walked inside the room.

"How come you let Aubrey curse but not me" He whined and I sat up stretching my arms groaning loudly.

"To be fair your sister is seventeen and you're- oh whatever" I smiled listening to their bickering.

"Yeah I'm older than you little boy" Aubrey came up from behind her brother and placed her hand on top of his head even though Jayden was as tall as his father now. I stood up looking inside the crib seeing the babies still asleep despite the loud banter.

"You see how your own fiancé didn't even back you up" I heard Jayden say before I closed the door to the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear silence outside the bathroom and walks in Gabriel.

"Morning baby" He kissed the side of my head as I brushed my tongue.

"Morning" I leaned down spitting the toothpaste out my mouth hearing him peeing loudly.

"Irene and Luca are going to wake up any minute to eat" I said and before I could leave the bathroom I heard the water behind me and I was yanked back by my shirt.

"I love you" I felt his chin on top of my head and I smiled looking at us in the mirror.

"I love you too babe" I looked up kissing him on the lips. I walked out the room hearing crying coming from the crib. I smiled seeing the twins both wide awake and squirming. I picked up Luca first then Irene and laid them both on the bed feeling their diaper heavy.

"Caffè?" I jumped up slightly and turned to the side seeing Gabriel's grandmother holding the two cups of coffee.

( Coffee? )

"Yes thank you" I grabbed both warm mugs from her hand and placed them down on the nightstand.

"I came in earlier and fed them the last two bottles" She said and I thanked her.

"I'm going to miss you guys, thank you for visiting" Nonna walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged her tight, it was nice meeting his grandmother and the rest of his dad's side.

"Hopefully we'll be back for the kids spring break or summer. This time Irene and Luca will be older" She smiled heartily. I forgot we were leaving tonight back to New York, but it was soon going to be January and the kids would go back to school this week.

"Yes hopefully you guys can come back to visit, let me get somethings I want you to take to my son and his wife" She pulled away from me and went across the hall into her room.

"I forgot we were leaving tonight" I said hearing the bathroom door open behind me and Gabriel walked beside me grabbing the cup of coffee.

"Yeah me too until I heard nonna mention it" I changed Luca's and Irene's diapers and let them lie down on the bed for a little.

"I had fun here... but I would like to continue our unfinished conversation last night" I smiled knowing I was annoying him but it was funny.

"You can't be fucking serious Gabriela... do you really think I would want to hear how I was fifteen... eighteen years ago while you were five. That's something I don't want to think about" He picked up Luca and walked away. I grabbed Irene and followed not to far behind.

"Fine sorry" I surrendered knowing he was getting annoyed but this was too funny.

"Mommy" Ava came running towards me giving me the biggest hug.

"Morning princess... did you already eat breakfast?" I asked and she shook her head.

"We should start getting ready right?" I asked Gabriel and he stopped before going downstairs nodding his head.

"Come on let's get your suitcase ready" Ava grabbed my free hand as I led her back into the room.

-

"Go say bye to everyone and then to nonna" I told Ava and she skipped inside the living room. I followed Gabriel into the kitchen where nonna was trying to give Gabriel some money but he kept denying it.

"Nonna it's okay" I laughed and she ended up hitting him on the arm.

"Give the money to the kids then..."

"Spero che si stia prendendo cura di te Gabriela" Nonna looked at me and I glanced over at Gabriel seeing him taken back that I wasn't answering to defend him.

( I hope he's taking care of you )

"Nonna sai che mi prendo cura di lei" She hummed looking at me. I smiled nodding my head reassuring her and she pulled her grandson into a hug.

( Grandma you know I'm taking care of her )

"I don't know how you put up with him... he's just like his father, hard headed" She said when Gabriel walked out the kitchen and I nodded my head even though those two didn't particularly like each other they both acted the same in various ways. I began to say my goodbyes starting from nonna and I pulled her into a hug feeling how warm she was.

"I need to get something..." His grandmother said and  I walked back to the living room hugging all of Gabriel's aunts and uncles.

"It was nice meeting you Gabriela, I hope you visit soon again" Luna gave me a hug and I nodded my head agreeing too.

"Yes I hope we come back soon" Clarissa pulled me away from Luna and hugged me tightly almost suffocating me.

"Zia Gabriela won't be able to breath if you squeeze her that hard" She let me go and apologized, I looked over at Gabriel making eye contact silently thanking him.

"We'll meet each other soon Gabriela... Enzo and I we'll be going to the states soon" Leonardo said.

"You should definitely come" I finished saying goodbye and grabbed my sofa from the couch since it was still cold as fuck outside. I flipped over the thin blanket on the twins car seat seeing them sleeping peacefully.

"Here Gaby take this with you... also tell one of the kids to give you my number... I'm still learning how to use the phone but Luna will help me" She handed me the small locket necklace. I felt my face heat up and I placed it in my pocket.

"The wedding should be soon... I'll be expecting an invitation" Clarissa yelled out and I laughed.

"Maybe" Gabriel spoke up. I grabbed both car seats and made my way outside, to the car putting Irene and Luca in the second row of the SUV while the kids got settled in the third row.

"Ugh we go back to school in three days" Groaned Aubrey loudly.

"Doesn't it feel good to be a teenager" I sat in the passenger seat in front of the twins. 

"Ha loser, I don't start till Friday" Ava said and I watched them through the mirror, shaking my head.

"Shut up... you're lucky you won't be having to worry about the tests and then college soon" Aubrey fake cried.

"If you even get into college with your dumbass" Jayden jumped into the conversation and Gabriel closed both doors after checking on the twins again.

"Jayden... your sister is smart, I'm not sure about you since you did fail your cooking assignment once by burning pasta" I said.

"Ohh she got you there... who's the dumbass now" Aubre said sassily and I laughed. 

"Gaby respectfully asking, why didn't you go to college?" I looked back shrugging my shoulder because their wasn't really a reason why I didn't go.

"Jennie went to college and I watched her fail then drop out"

"There goes my cue to not even apply to college" Gabriel got in the driver seat as Aubrey finished her sentence.

"Yeah right... I hear you could be getting a couple of scholarships so you better go to fucking college or else" Gabriel started the car and we made our way out the driveway while I was waving to his family.

"I'm sure Gaby will stop you..." She said and I laced my hands with Gabriel's as he drove with one hand onto the road to the airport.

"She won't dare" I rolled my eyes staying silent, feeling my eyes getting heavy.

"Dad b-"

"How about we play the silent game all the way to the airport... whoever stays quiet the longest gets fifty dollars" Gabriel said and the car got instantly quiet making me giggle.

_______________
Memories - Maroon 5

EDITED 1/17/2024

LISTENING TO: High School Sweethearts - Melanie Martinez

Thank you for reading❤️
YOO THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION FOR 30 k reads MADE MY DAY🤍😭
Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5K 50
Falling for the mobster
2.5K 52 21
A love story between a girl who wants to live a normal life and the mafia king, But the girl has hidden her identity for her marriage life. Will she...
102K 1.7K 49
Mafia romance. (Under editing) Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/369736193-bambina-secrets-revealed
311K 7.5K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...