family // bnha

De elisimone_

bnha x big sister!oc class 1a needs more adult support, let's be honest... AU where eli midoriya, pro-hero, a... Mais

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
DOMESTIC LIFE
fifty
an exciting (for me) update
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
DOMESTIC LIFE
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine

twenty-four

9.3K 336 130
De elisimone_

Eli sighed as she drove to U.A high school, fresh out of a meeting at the police station with Detective Tsukauchi regarding Rei Todoroki and the flash drive she'd given him to test for any tampering, to which none was found. 

A plan was being set into motion to get Rei out of that hospital, and give her the independence to make her own decisions. 

It'd take a while to get all the necessary paperwork done, along with proving that the reason she was in there in the first place was because of Endeavour, but some progress was better than non. 

The meeting was shorter than she thought, and luckily that meant that she wouldn't be late today. She had honestly planned to go to the meeting, go home, and probably pass out somewhere before going to tinker with some unfinished work. But no, because according to Izuku, the kids were all pretty upset at her not being there.

Eli laughed at that before she found herself parked outside the school, her boots hitting the ground beneath her, heeled black boots that gave her 2-4 inches. She grabbed her bag and peered at her phone to see she had roughly 10 minutes before class started. She grabbed some paperwork she knew she had to do, along with her bag that had her laptop in it before she made her way into the school. 

It wasn't long before she'd made it to the class, huffing tiredly as she slid the door open.

"Goodmorning-" she tried but unfortunately she couldn't get the word out before she had 2 familiar holds on her arms. 

"Eli-sensei?!!" she heard them cheer making her chuckle. 

"Hello, everyone," she said with a small smile. 

"Senseiii, where were you," Mina drawled out. 

"Have you watched the news lately?" Eli asked with a small chuckle. 

"Eli-sensei! This is the first time we've seen you in normal clothes," Sero said with a wide smile, making many turn to what she was wearing. 

"You look so cool," Ochaco said touching her cheeks and a wide smile. 

"You were cooler at the Sports Festival, all those rocks and you didn't even get sick," Eli said, patting Ochaco on the head, a kind smile on her face to the girl she knew was kind of bummed out by losing to Katsuki. 

"Is that an Iniko keychain? Oh, I love them!" Jirou said excitedly as she stared at the keychain dangling by her side. 

"Really, they're great aren't they?" Eli said with a grin. 

"Eli-sensei, I truly do hope you got lots of rest during our small break," Momo said with a small, kind smile. 

"Agh, Yaomomo thank you. I really appreciate that," Eli replied, a kind smile still on her face. 

"Class," Shouta interrupted causing the wind to fly by Eli's body before she looked to see every student in their seat, making her have to suppress a laugh as she looked at Shouta. 

"It's a good thing you're here a day early. Class, before you chose your internships, we're going to be assessing your individual strength and weaknesses, and afterward, you were going to decide whether or not to talk to Power Loader about it today, but since Eli is here, you'll talk about it with her if you chose," Shouta explained. 

"I understand that she has helped many of you with Support Items for your Quirks already, but this is something we must do as a class. Also, it would be best to make the most use of your time with your internships having already known what you need to work on," Shouta explained thoroughly. 

"It wouldn't hurt to just text me before you create lesson plans with my name on it and I'm not even supposed to be here," Eli mumbled, rolling her eyes a bit making Shouta almost smile at her slight annoyance. 

Shouta happily let Eli onto the podium before sliding into the chair behind their shared desk and began to quietly drink his coffee beside Himiko. 

"I AM HERE... to help in any way I can," All Might said bursting in through the door making all eyes turn to him. 

"You know what, you might be a perfect example. Alright, go change into your hero suits, and we're going to head over to the gym near training ground C," Eli announced. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Standing before the colorful group of kids she chuckled as Izuku marveled and looked at Shoto's and Hitoshi's new hero suits, which Eli couldn't help but be proud of. She almost changed into her own while they did, but decided against it since she was quite comfortable in her sweater. 

The upper portion of Hitoshi's suit was borderline skin-tight but was coated with a material that allowed his skin to breathe and for a little extra protection from any blows to his torso. His scarves were around his shoulders along with his new voice modulator. He had simple, thick black pants that matched his shirt but were much looser and were lined with a couple of throwing knives he could use at his disposal. 

Shoto's was now a dark blue jumpsuit that Eli had lined with a bit of insulation on his right side, and fireproof material that Eli made with the use of a couple of hairs he gave her to study. There were clips on the ends of each long sleeve that allowed for either to be easily rolled back and clipped to a small clip-on his shoulder to keep the fabric in place for longer periods of time. 

"Well in case any of you didn't know, I work with Power Loader in the Support Department to make everything you're wearing right now," Eli said giving them a thumbs up. 

"All Might here doesn't use support items, but he could. All support items do is make the job quicker out of necessity for you and civilians," Eli explained, making sure to emphasize that using a support item was not bad. 

"Eli-sensei, do you use support items?" Kiri asked making Eli nod. 

"My Quirk is very... dangerous to say the least, so I have a device in my ear that beeps whenever I go over a certain percentage. Anything I use that doesn't stem from my Quirk is considered a support item, so when I come across a situation that doesn't demand any excessive force I just use the support items," Eli went on. 

"So, first things first, individual strengths and weaknesses. I'll go first! My biggest weakness is my strength, because the reality is, if I use too much I could end up killing myself or somebody around me, Shouta," Eli said with a grin on her face as she turned to him. 

Himiko giggled as Shouta rolled his eyes at her. 

"I get serious dry eye," Shouta said with a huff. Eli peered over at All Might who was inching away from a particularly stabby Himiko. Eli moved her to the other side before looking over at the students.

"By twos, you guys will talk to me, while the others spar, to which you can decide whether or not you want to use your Quirks," Eli said before shooing them off. 

"Yaomomo and Jirou, you guys are first," Eli said making them stop their walking before coming over to their TA. 

"Come on, we're gonna sit over there huh," Eli offered to make the 2 of them smile as they followed behind her while All Might and Shouta went to watch over the students. 

"Now, first off, what are your Hero names, Izu told me how disappointed some of you guys were that I wasn't there to listen in," Eli said with a chuckle. 

"Creati," Momo said with a large smile. 

"Earphone Jack," Jirou said with a small smile. 

"Oh! I love them!" Eli said with a large grin on her face. 

"You seem to be in a good mood today," Jirou said with a chuckle making Eli laugh a bit before she nodded. 

"Yea, I missed you, kids, can you believe it?" Eli asked as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. 

"I must say, I have missed you too Eli-sensei," Yaomomo said with a small smile and nod. 

"Me too, especially when Mina told me that she sends you playlists I made for her," Jirou said, covering her blushing cheeks making Eli's eyes widen. 

With a small chuckle, she nodded as they went on to their hero costumes, strengths, and weaknesses, Eli holding copies of the basic design of their costumes, pointing out any additions that could be made to better fit their quirks. 

"I would suggest carrying a bo-staff or throwing knives with you instead of using your Quirk to make them, it could save you some energy," Eli suggested. 

"Throwing knives?" Momo asked, Eli nodding. 

"If it's something you're interested in, we could always change your hero training schedule a bit to incorporate learning how to use them or just ask whoever you're interning with. Or you could just ask Hitoshi and Izuku. They practice with them with Himi on Saturdays," Eli suggested. 

 "Do you really think they'd be okay with it?" Momo asked. 

"Well, yea. But only if you want to, I don't want to push you to do things you don't want to," Eli said waving her hands, but Yaomomo only nodded with a determined look in her eye, one that made Eli chuckle a bit before nodding. 

"Jirou, I was thinking about making the speakers you use on your hands a little more powerful. Maybe add tuning mechanisms to control the amount of output to have better control of how much force you'll need situation by situation," Eli suggested, Jirou nodding as she clapped her hands, a small smile on her face. 

"And if you want, you could learn the same thing as Yaomomo. It doesn't hurt to learn how to throw a knife or two," Eli suggested making Jirou raise an eyebrow before she told Eli that'd she think about it before they went off to train. 

"Alright next up is-" Eli was cut off by an explosion, a big one that couldn't be too far from the school making her turn around abruptly, the students' instantly looking in the direction of the door to the gym in worry. 

Shouta and Eli sighed a bit, knowing that since it was so close to the school they'd have to go check out the damage and make sure whatever the fuck was going on didn't spill onto campus. 

Shoving the clipboard into the nearest hands, Eli activated her Quirk before she looked at Shouta, who only nodded in her direction as the scarves around him floated. 

"All Might, you're in charge," Shouta called. 

Eli grunted as she launched herself in the air, allowing Shouta to wrap his scarves around her. 

"Be good," she told them before she took off, Shouta being pulled in her direction as he held on tightly to his scarves. 

"Now what the hell is all this?" Eli muttered to herself as she watched the scene before her. 

"Absolutely not, we're leaving," Shouta said rolling his eyes as he walked away. 

"What a complete and utter waste of time," Eli mumbled as she rolled her eyes and turned around, and walked beside Shouta. 

It was a damn robbery, a loud and dramatic robbery, and an already thwarted robbery too, by none other than Endeavour. 

"Any idea of why he's so close to UA?" Shouta asked sarcastically. Eli simply gave him a knowing look, and Shouta could only sigh as he caught her drift. 

The only possible reason he was so close to UA was because of Shoto, because this was nowhere near his route at all, so that was the only possible answer. I mean, if he got enough good publicity, and the fact that it was highly likely somebody would praise him online for keeping the area where the future heroes are being sculpted, then more good rep for him. 

"When was the last time we had a spa night?" Eli asked as they walked side by side down the street, receiving some weird stares as they did. 

"First day of school," he grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he did. 

"Spa night tonight?" Eli offered. 

"Oh thank god, because honestly if I have to grade another paper today, I'm launching myself off a fucking building," Shouta grumbled. 

"We can do it at my place today, Izu and the others are supposed to be hanging out with their friends today," Eli told him, making him nod and sigh as they walked. 

"...You know if we worked together I'm sure we could take out Endeavour," Shouta huffed. 

"Without leaving a trace of evidence either," Eli agreed, making Shouta sigh as he glared at the floor. 

"I think I could get Zashi to help us out too," Shouta hummed. 

"C'mon Shou, I already think about this shit constantly. This is nothing a drink later won't fix," Eli said giving him a pat on the back. 

"How is Shoto adjusting anyway?" Shouta asked making Eli shrug a bit as she sighed. 

"Well? I don't want to assume anything before he actually sits down and talks to me, but I think he likes it with us. I don't know, I guess we'll find out on Saturday," Eli said with a sigh and a shrug. 

"That's the day?" Shouta asked, Eli, nodding with a small smile on her face. 

On Saturday, social services would be paying a visit to their house, just to see if it would be suitable for temporary foster care for Shoto until she could officially adopt him. They'll be a psychiatrist to talk to all the kids about their lives there, the Bakugos will be interviewed, that is if they made it in time, the other 2 Todoroki siblings, and so will Eli. Eli couldn't even bring herself to think about it, it was too draining, and it made her want to throw up. 

It was a scary idea, the idea of any of them being taken from her, but dwelling on it would 100% leave Eli spiraling so she shoved it out of her mind as aggressively as she could and focused on her kids. 

"Well, back to work," Shouta said with a sigh. Eli sighed along with him before they began walking again. 

"Might as well invite the others," Eli muttered, opening her phone to text Nemuri and Toshinori, not bothering to text Hizashi since she was sure he was coming with Shouta anyway. 

"It's gonna be a long day," he said. 

"Who you telling?" Eli chided, making the older man chuckle at her lightly before they continued their walk back to the gym.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

It was 6 pm and Eli plus 4 other adults were all drunk as hell on her couch laughing and giggling at any and everything. They wore pajamas and face masks, with fluffy pink headband holding back all their very long hair. 

"You know, this is kind of pitiful, it's not even 8 yet," Shouta grumbled, his eyes drooping and a small smile playing on his lips from the alcohol. 

"SHOUTA WE MUST ENJOY BEING YOUNG," Hizashi suddenly yelled, striking poses in the middle of the living room as he pointed dramatically at his husband. 

"Zashi, we're 30," Shouta said plainly, not even hesitating to bend down from the couch and pour himself another shot. 

"And I'm almost 50, so thanks," Toshinori grumbled, his hand making haste to grab the bottle from Shouta's hand and poured himself another, looking severely sad about that fact. 

"Really? Toshi~ you look so good," Nemuri cheered as she got up to join Hizashi in... whatever the hell he was doing. 

"I agree. I mean I knew how old you were, but you look like you're pushing mid-30s at best Yagi-san," Eli said throwing him a smile as she reached forward, effectively rolling out of the chair she was in to eat some chips and down a shot that Shouta slid her way before he handed one to Toshinori.

All Might blushed furiously.  

"I think you broke him Eli-chan," Hizashi said as he slumped against the younger girl, wrapping his arms around her as he did, not that she reacted to any of this as she leaned against the chair behind her. 

"I'm a mechanic, he'll be fine," Eli mumbled, her head leaning on Hizashi shoulders, paying no mind to his shaking shoulders and the laughter around her. 

"Do you guys hear that?" Shouta said suddenly springing up as he snuck his way, well, tried to considering he was stumbling with every other step just to get to the window 10 ft away from him.

"What, Shou what?" Hizashi whined, his arms tightening around Eli, who only giggled as she watched Nemuri dance around before her. 

"Children!" he screeched, making all adults freeze as they turned to a panicking Shouta. 

"Grab the alcohol," Hizashi whispered/screeched as he tried to make his way to the coffee table, only to fall on his face. 

"Those aren't just your kids," Shouta screeched, hastily closing the curtain as he drunkenly stumbled over his own feet to get to Hizashi, who's rolled onto his back as he turned into a giggling mess. 

"THAT'S AT LEAST 8, WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Shouta screeched lowly, which made Eli shoot up. 

"Go, go, go, go!" Shouta cheered lowly as Toshinori hastily grabbed the alcohol and cups around him. 

"Damn it!" Eli whispered as she stumbled over her feet to Nemuri, who laughed a bit as Eli wasted no time in flipping the older woman over her shoulder and stumbling to the stairs. 

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Toshinori cursed wildly as he followed behind a clearly struggling Eli as they all tried to make their way upstairs, rushing as quietly as they could, which honestly wasn't very quiet. 

Eli instinctively make her way to her room where she yelped as she locked the door when she heard the door downstairs open. 

"Okay, what do we do?" Eli asked, throwing an out-of-whack Nemuri on her bed, sinking beside her as the woman giggled. 

"Get rid of the alcohol!" Hizashi whispered-yelled, snatching an open bottle out of Toshinori's arm, only for it to be snatched by Shouta. 

"Good idea!" Eli cheered silently, snatching a bottle from Toshinori and downing some of it. 

"Are you fucking stupid?! Don't do that," Shouta said snatching yet another bottle. 

"Why not?" Toshinori asked a half-empty bottle already in his hand. 

"Fucking hell!" Shouta cursed rather loudly, followed by Hizashi falling to the floor with a loud thump, one that made Eli giggle madly. 

"Nee-chan?!" the voice of Izuku called through the house. 

"Uh, uh, I'll be down in a minute!" Eli called back as she looked at the other adults around her. 

"Are we going down there?" Eli asked. 

"Well, shit seems like we have to now," Shouta said, desperately trying to sober up. 

"Fuck it," Shouta mumbled before he downed the rest of the bottle his husband had been drinking. 

"Hell yea Shouta," Nemuri whispered/cheered as she took the other bottle from Shouta and downing the rest that Eli had been drinking. 

"Should we take this stuff off our faces?" Toshinori questioned, poking his cheek as he was completely oblivious to the fact that Eli had stolen his bottle and drunk the rest. Even if it was just a couple of sips.

"Well unless we want to look completely fucking stupid in front of half of our class then yea dumbass!" Shouta slurred out before Eli hurried to shush him because he had been too loud. 

"I can see why you and Hizashi love each other," Toshinori said with a small smirk, crossing his arms making Eli giggle wildly. 

"Shut the fuck up Ass Might," Shouta hissed. Toshinori just kind of pouted at the name. 

"Ass Might," Nemuri said with an outrageous giggle. 

"Wait, Eli, I thought you said they were hanging out with their friends today!?" Shouta asked. 

"They were! I didn't think all of them would come back here," Eli said nervously, her words slurring more and more as she fretted over the situation, handing baby wipes to her friends

"Young Eli, you are related to a fourth of the class!" Toshinori frets in a hushed whisper, hastily and drunkenly rubbing off the face mask he was wearing. 

"You might as well say all," Shouta grumbled, slowly rubbing the mask off his face before helping out his husband, who was trying but was quite unsuccessful. Eli did the same with Nemuri who squirmed as Eli tried to clean her face properly. 

"Shut the hell up Shouta, don't sit in my face and tell me you don't care about those kids," Eli shot at him making a small blush appear on his already red cheeks and he looked away from her, making her and Toshinori let out small victorious laughs as they all stood up from their criss-cross positions on the floor. 

"I don't think we should go down there," Shouta said with a sigh. 

"Don't worry Shou, I'm sure they won't notice," Hizashi slurred out as he leaned against his husband. 

"Okay, okay, everyone just follow my lead," Eli instructed confidently as she opened the door and began to stumble her way down the hall, tripping over her feet as she did so. 

"Shit," Toshinori cursed as he tripped over her which made her giggle a bit as they stood up. 

"Your lead huh?" Shouta muttered, rolling his eyes at the girl who was trying her hardest not to laugh at All Might whose hand landed on her shoulder in an attempt to steady himself. 

"Oh like you're doing any better," Eli hissed quietly as Nemuri hung off her arm and they made their way to the stairs. 

"Shit," Eli cursed as she took a wobbly step. 

"Don't worry, I'll test it!" Hizashi said, effectively throwing himself out of Shouta's hold who cursed loudly as he went to catch him before he broke something falling down the stairs. 

"Eek!" Nemuri let out a squeak as she grabbed onto Shouta, who almost fell due to the weight of Hizashi. Eli grabbed onto her waist quickly, and Toshi quickly grabbed Eli so none of them fell. 

"Damn, think I almost died there," Hizashi said with a sheepish smile on his red cheeks. 

"YOU THINK!?" Shouta all but shouted at him. 

"Nee-chan?" Hitoshi called before going to walk over to the staircase making the 5 heroes shape up quickly before they began to try to walk as soberly as possible down the stairs as if nothing was wrong, but you could see on their red faces that they were trying desperately to act normal. 

"Hey guys," Eli said with an awkward wave as she stared at the group of kids before her. 

Hitoshi, Izuku, Shoto, Himiko, Katsuki, Kirishima, Denki, Ochaco, and Mina were here. 

"Bell... are those pink frog headbands?" Katsuki pointed out making all of their eyes widen and chuckle nervously. 

"Yes, yes, we were... having a spa night!" Nemuri said quickly, trying to put a convincing smile on her face. She was somehow pulling it off though.  

"Yes! A spa night, it was very relaxing!" Toshinori said, giving a thumbs-up as he did. 

"Uhm... who are you?" Shoto asked looking at Toshinori with a curious look in his eye. 

Izuku choked on the popcorn he was eating, looking over Toshinori who looked like a deer in headlights as he realized that none of the kids would recognize him in his smaller form. 

"This is a friend of ours! He works at UA, but it makes sense you don't recognize him since well, this is obviously not what he usually looks like," Eli explained cooly, making sure not to technically lie. 

She didn't like being so vague, but this was not her secret, so it wasn't hers to tell. But, because it wasn't her secret, she wasn't obligated to go out of her way to lie about it. 

"You came over a couple of nights ago too, along with Aizawa-sensei and Mic-sensei didn't you?" Hitoshi asked. 

"Yes! Good observation young man, well done!" Toshinori said clapping his hands genuinely. 

Jesus Christ, he was drunk. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door making Eli's Quirk flare-up, her drunken nature decreasing due to the energy surge. At the small activation of their Quirks, all of their drunken tendencies decreased. 

"Who could that be?" Eli muttered. 

Sensing her tense nature, it seemed like a switch went off in their heads, and they sobered up quickly as they stared at the door in interest, the kids turning to the door as well. 

The activation of your Quirk burned through metabolism. 

Almost like ruining a high. 

Walking over, Eli rolled her wrist a bit in probable preparation as she stood in front of the door, curiously staring at the nob before she opened the door only to reveal the person they all hated as of right now. 

Endeavor. 

4184 words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

149K 6.4K 19
⌜ ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐀? ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄 𝗕...
6.2K 72 11
Hello my fellow knights and heroes! It's your timeless knight and hero Ty and welcome to a book of one of my favorite animes, My Hero Academia! I don...
23.5K 569 11
Midoriya's life turned upside down when he gets adopted by 2 pro heroes. One day when Izuku wants to leave for school his dad tells him that his scho...
162 0 6
You are a new student in class 1A, moved in the middle of the semester. Every one is curious about you and your quirk, but you'd rather keep a low pr...