a castle over the clouds.

By rincentric

LOKI x MALE READER -π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‡π˜Ώπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” -π˜Όπ˜½π™π™Žπ™€ -π™π™Šπ™“π™„π˜Ύ π™‹π˜Όπ™π™€π™‰π™π™Ž -π™‰π™Žπ™π™’ ... More

𝗝 𝗨 𝗦 𝗧 𝗔 𝗦 𝗧 𝗒 π—₯ 𝗬

17 2 0
By rincentric

ASGARD ; loki is 5 :]

"this is wonderland! " the little boy shouted towards his father.
" Loki, wonderland is just a story. It is not real no matter what you saw. "
" but I saw it! The castle! There is a castle in the clouds father! "
" Loki enough. Go to your room. "
" but I saw it. There was a boy that led me to the stairs! I saw-"
" go to your ROOM Loki. "
" y-yes father.."

10 years later
loki is now 15
" psst! Hey loki!! "
Turning around loki saw his long term friend. M/N
" hey! how did you know I was here? "
" your scent is strong so I just followed it here. "
Smiling loki put down the object he had in his hand before wrapping his arms around M/N.
" how are you not a angel. "
loki's voice was soft, becuase of this sentence M/N stopped to think for a moment.
" maybe because I'm just..not? "
" hm makes sense but seriously, why can't you take me there? "
" to where? "
" the castle in the sky. you know i've been wanting to go their for decades.. "
" I know. i'm not sure if your ready to see it. The castle up there is where dreams,light and hope come from. "
" continue.. "
" and i may or may not live there.. "

......

" WHAT?! "
" yup.. that's my house 😃 "
" BUT THAT-YOU?-THAT IS HUGEEEE "
" thats what she said "
" 😐 "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
246K 16K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
164K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
989K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...