Black Clover : Multiverse 2.0

By tanjirop

Black clover react to their Multiverse... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

6.4K 67 48
By tanjirop

"Before things start..I did like to explain about Titans.." said Guren.

And Guren gave a huge lecture on Titans to make them understand and they sure were afraid of this ruthless world. About regeneration power and every things.

Nash dragged William towards a Room.

"It is a surprise!" said Nash.

"Yeah. Yeah. I am coming.." said William as he smiled. He entered Door and froze.

"A-Asta?" asked William.

"Yo William. Has been Four years.." said Asta in deep voice.

"Sit." said Asta. William sat and looked at Asta.

'Huh? Aren't they supposed to be friends?' thought Nash.

"Huh? Mr. Kruger..? Why is you hands bleeding?" asked Nash.

"It's just a cut." said Asta. William sat and looked at Asta.

"I will leave you guys-"

"No. Nash. Stay and Listen." said Asta.

"Just do as says.." said William in fear. Nash nods.

"Why are you here Asta..?" said William.

"Just like you..I had no choice." said Asta

"He is talking about that..sneak plan you explained right? To spy on Clover Kingdom?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes. Willaim has Armored Titan." said Guren.

'Huh? Wait..Asta-san said that He is old friend? How much old? No..Wait..Four Years..Last four year He spended in Clover Kingdom..That means..He is a Devils residing in clover Kingdom..' thought Nash.

"You lied to me. I respected you and you lied to me." said Nash as cried.

"Sorry Nash. I needed your help.." said Asta.

"Those letters...Where did you send those letters!?" asked Nash. William became alerted and looked at Asta.

"They didn't reached by family..But they did reached my comrades.." said Asta as his Leg regenerate. 

"Ne William..Why did my Taker-carer died? Why was Lily eaten by Titan?" asked Asta.

"Sister Lily..was killed?" asked Yuno. Everyone looked Yuno in pity.

"Now I understand..This is revenge.." said Noelle. Everyone looked at her.

"Maybe William-taicho in this world..was somehow responsible for Sister Lily's death..And Asta is taking revenge.." said Noelle.

"Possible. He adores Sister Lily too much." said Yuno.

"Because I broke the walls.." said William.

"You along with..Sylph..and Klaus.." said Asta.

"Yes.."

"Why did you break the walls.." said Asta.

"Because It was our mission.."

"What was your mission?"

"To secure Founding Titan and save world.." said William.

"I see. If it was to save world...then I won't make comment.." said Asta.

"You said me back then : I'll make you suffer and die in worst way possible..Isn't that why you have come?" asked William.

"So It is revenge.." said Noelle. Everyone nodded.

"Oh. I just remembered I said that. Forget it.." said Asta as rubbed his Head.

"Huh?" asked Nash and William.

"Huh?" asked Everyone.

"It is not your fault. You were just kids. It has been drilled into your mind. You were just kids. What could you even do?" asked Asta.

"No..You're wrong Asta! It is all my fault! Kill me! Just end it!!" shouted Willaim as bowed on ground.

"William was innocent. He was just Brainwashed.." said Julius as sighed.

"Kids are being forced to kill. Cruel world.." said Charlotte.

"Not to mention..Their life periods are lessen to 13 years.." said Dorothy.

"Now I see. We are same Reiner. We are forced.." said Asta gave a hand to William and William took it and stood.

"Are they gonna become friends!?" asked Dorothy.

"Maybe.." said William.

Everyone smiled at the scene.

"I want you to fight with me!! Against the Devils on Clover..As the ambassador for  Spade Government...I..Dante Zorgratis...Proclaim on the Day.." said Dante.

Nacht eye narrowed.

"I keep moving forward..Until I destroy enemies.." said Asta as his glowed and Nash and Reiner eye widen.

Everyone heart froze.

The Whole building glowed and started breaking. 

"To the enemy forces on Paradis, This is a Declaration of War!!" shouted Dante.

Asta emerged from Building as Titan and killed Dante with his corpse on flying with blood.

"T-T-T-That's a titan!?" asked Finral in fear.

Everyone trembled in fear.

"And we fight against them!?" asked Magna.

"Yes." said Guren.

"Is Asta going to Kill others too!? The Audience!?" asked Sol.

"Yes." said Guren.

Vanica Zorgratis saw Eren killing her brother  and escaped her eye.

"Your sacrifice will not go in Vain." said Vanica as she transformed into War Hammer Titan. 

Asta stood in the Jail. The water was over-flowing from Top and Asta was glaring at himself in the Mirror.

 Asta had grown visibly taller, and his hair has grown down to shoulder length. He had a slight mustache and goatee.

He tied his hair back into a bun and shaved off his mustache and goatee.

"Fight."

"Fight."

"What are you doing?" asked Dorothy. Asta looks at her

"Were you talking to that Mirror?" asked Dorothy.

"You said 'Fight,Fight; weren't you?" asked Dorothy.

"Fight, Fight." said Dorothy.

"What are you fighting?" asked Dorothy.

"You said fight twice, so does that mean there are two rounds?" asked Dorothy.

"For some reason..I feel like Asta will be annoyed.." said Nozel.

"Asta's look is someone who is depressed and frustrated." said Julius.

"He doesn't looks like Asta at all..." said Noelle.

"He used to be..Circumstances and reality changed him.." said Guren.

"As much as I hate to admit..I am kinda concerned with this Asta.." said Yami.

"Where am I?" asked Yuno.

"I don't think a person would normally talk to himself like that." said Dorothy.

"I find that Hairstyle looks good on you." said Dorothy.

"What are you here for?!" asked Asta in loud and Irritated voice.

Everyone flinched at his tone.

"He is so rude.." said Charlotte.

"No shit." said Jack.

"'What," you ask? Well I'm here to talk." said Dorothy.

"We spend all night talking about Titans the first time we met, didn't we?" asked Dorothy.

"You stayed quiet and all listened through all my story." said Dorothy.

"I always knew you wouldn't sacrifice Mimosa" said Dorothy.

"Mimosa?" asked Noelle.

"She is new queen who has royal blood inside her veins. Normally she was just like you in Training department but after revolution against corrupted government of Clover Island ..She became new and rightful queen.." said Guren.

"And I am guessing she has royal blood and Asta's power will reaction when in contact with her?" asked Julius.

"Yes." said Guren.

"But I don't understand why you acted on you own and put the island in danger." said Dorothy.

"I ate the War Hammer Titan." said Asta calmly.

"This Titan can freely use hardening while in deep underground and created weapons or anything it needs." said Asta.

Asta turned towards Dorothy and looked at her.

"In other words, It's pointless to lock me up no matter how deep underground the cell is." said Asta. 

"I can leave this place whenever I want." said Asta

"And you will not kill me since I have founding Titan." said towards Asta as walked toward Dorothy.

"No matter how much Threat I pose, you can't kill Liebe either." said Asta.

"So Dorothy..What is it you can actually do?" asked Asta.

"He is mocking her.." said Magna.

"No...He is showing her place to her.." said Julius.

"Anyways He is totally rude.." said Sol.

"It is just more than rude.." said Charlotte.

Yami was sitting on the seat near fire and staring at Liebe who was reading a book.

Asta grabbed Dorothy from Bars of Jail and grabbed her by Collar as Dorothy's body hit Bars.

"Tell me, Dorothy! If you're got something up your sleeve, Let's Hear it!" roared Asta with anger in eye and Yellow lightning as he activated his Titan powers.

Dorothy eye widen in fear and pushed him back.

"Fuck! He is going to turn into Titan!" shouted Magna.

"He actually misbehaved with her.." said Nozel in shock..

"He has anger-issues or what?" asked Yami. Noelle looked fear as watched Asta.

"That's not manly!" said Magna.

"Asta you pervy! Still in a  Rebellious phase! You moron! Idiot!" said Dorothy as she exited.

She fell on the floor and put hands on her head.

"Julius, You only made one mistake in your life.." said Dorothy.

"Why did you make me commander?" asked Dorothy.

"If Asta chooses His half brother over us..Then We will-" Finral was cut by Noelle

"Then what?" asked Noelle.

"We need to cut down him and bring him down-"

"I will not let you do that!" said Noelle in chilling voice.

"Eh?" asked Finral.

"Are you siding him too?" asked Final.

"I don't think it will come to that. Asta cares about us more than anything. He is just being aggressive.." said Noelle.

"Noelle. What do you think Asta did when Charmy died?" asked Finral. 

Noelle and Yuno looks at him.

"You think He cried? No. He mourned? No!" said Finral.

"That bastard laughed!" said Finral. Mikasa looked at Kaito who nodded.

"What's so funny about Charmy's death?" asked Finral.

"We will talk to him. I , Noelle and Him. We three will convince him.." said Yuno.

"I..died?" asked Charmy. Everyone was silent.

"Did He laughed?" asked Yami to Guren. Guren nodded. Yami didn't say anything.

"But..Why will He laugh.." said Finral in soft voice.

Captains were quiet.

"And Yuno has Colossal Titan in him.." said Guren.

A meeting was going on. A man burst in and shouted.

"Emergency! Asta Staria has escaped from his Underground Cell!"

Charmy Yuno and Noelle eye widen.

"Mobilize him!"

"Hurry! We will go too!"

Noelle eye widen and she looked at wall.

"Yuno..What us happening..?" asked Noelle. Yuno looked at her in shock.

"He escaped.." said Dorothy.

"He did said nobody could hold him back.." said Fuegoloen.

"Shit..Things will go hellish right?" asked Leopold.

"You have no Idea.." said Julius.

"But seriously..What is Asta's motive..?" asked Marx.

"That's.." said Julius but cannot find a answer. He shook his head.

Asta was walking on the Ground barefooted with only pants. His upper Area was naked revealing his Muscles.

He waked towards the group and looked at them.

"What a Big group." said Asta.

"How many are here?" asked Asta.

"We have more comrade beyond the ones present here." said Sekke with Long-Gun on his shoulder.

"Including those who blew Damnatio Kira away with bomb." said Sekke.

"You are the only one who can save Clover Empire. Asta Staria." said Sekke.

Asta grabbed Hoodie. 

"It's okay Noelle. Asta will understand.." said Yuno.

"I am sure He will once we walk.." said Yuno. Noelle looked shock from previous news and Yuno was sweating hard.

"No..He won't.." said Julius. Every Captain sighed.

"Why!?" asked Yuno.

"Simple. Asta has made his choice.." said Julius.

Asta wore the Hoodie and wear it. Sun was shining behind him.

"Locate Liebe's Location.." said Asta.

Asta did it. He destroyed 80% of Earth Population. A genocide of Spade kingdom.

"What!?" asked Everyone.

"That was his true Aim.." said Marx in shock.

"Why the Hell will he do that!?" asked Yuno.

"Unbelievable.." said Mereoleona. 

Asta and Liebe stood in his House. Asta was just born and his Father was died same day. So Licita raised him on her own. She was a Doctor. She played with her.

"Watch Asta..How she will manipulate you and use you. She manipulated me as well..Before I wanted to save world..I wanted to save you. Asta. We have been brainwashed by our mother.." said Liebe

"Asta has been Brainwashed?!" asked Yami.

"That explains everything..Asta was brain washed.." said Mereoleona.

"How are they seeing this?" asked Rill.

"Memories." said Guren

Julius looked at Asta on screen and stayed silent.

"No. I have not been Brainwashed." said Asta.

"You will see.." said Liebe.

Liebe sees how Liticha grows Asta and play with him everyday.

'Nice Act Licita..' thought Liebe. Liebe and Asta moves in the Outside Area where Yuno Asta and Noelle were playing and having Fun.

Liebe smiled at this memories. 

Asta gives Noelle a scarf and Noelle wear it.

"I never asked...Who is she?" asked Liebe.

"Noelle Ackerman. Her mother was Acier Ackerman. They were group of strong fighters-"

"-That protected king in past time. I know." said Liebe.

"Her mother and Father were killed by Human Traffickers. My mother took her after that and Raised her with me.." said Asta.

"What about who killed them?" asked Liebe.

They were suddenly into a cottage where Asta stood wit knife and Blood on his hands. 

"I killed them as they to sell Noelle.." said Asta.

"I see." said Liebe.

"He killed someone in that young!?" asked Gauche.

"He avenged mother.." said Nozel.

"And saved Noelle too.." said Mimosa.

Noelle looked softly at Asta on screen.

Licita was working in her Library and writing her book. She slept and mumbling in her Sleep.

"Liebe..I am sorry..Liebe.." said Licita in sleep. Liebe eye widen. Asta looks with no emotion.

"She is a mother..How can she not love her child.." said Vanessa softly.

Every girl nodded.

Licita was playing with Asta and wished him goodbye. Sister Lily looked in confusion.

She entered a secret passage and confronted people who had Foundation Titan.

Mimosa's mother confronted Licita. 

"You still cannot deny the fact that she killed Queen Mimosa's family. She may have learn from her mistake..However she did killed children.." said Liebe. Asta said nothing.

"My Home is close to destroyed wall!! I live there with my son and two daughters! The people living in the Walls do not know anything about their ancestor's crimes! You stole their memories! You call it atonement!? By feeding us to Titans!?" asked Licita.

"You know...Asta's mother does have a point.." said Yuno.

"Yeah..Why should they be killed for past sins of their ancestor..And even took memories.."  said Marx.

"World is unfair..That are facts." said Julius.

"Wait..Does that mean..Asta's mother will kill Mimosa's mother. I mean..That's how Foundation Titan was transferred to Asta...right?' asked Nozel.

Everyone froze.

"No. No matter how we may repent..We Clover People can never atone for Human lives we took.." said Mimosa's mother.

"But what we can do is prevent from taking lives beyond this Empire..These Walls.." said Mimosa's mother.

Asta looked in enraged look with dark eye.

Everyone watching shifted back in Fear from Asta's look. They gulped.

"There is no point in convincing me. And even if you do take founding Titan from me you cannot-

"I know. I realize I cannot use power of Founding Titan." said Licita.

"That's because you need to be a Royal for that.." said Nozel.

"However..I have attack Titan in me. The only Titan that Foundation Titan cannot control..It has sense of self-rightness..And also the power to look into memories of Future Inheritors..In others words..Future.." said Licita. 

Mimosa's family eye widen.

"You don't know about it..It matters not.Because I will eat Foundation Titan and Finish Royal bloodline.." said Licita as she bit her thump.

The family ran and Mimosa's mother flipped to turn to Titan only to see Licita on ground.

"I cannot do this..I am a Doctor..I have to save lives...not kill them.." said Licita. The family stopped and looked at her. Even Mimosa's mother stopped. I could never kill children.." said Licita.

Liebe looked at his mother with wide-eye.

'But she did kill them right?'

"Kill him daughter!"

"Kill him sister!"

Asta looked at Licita with cold look.

"What the Hell are you doing? Kill them. Avenge your Husband! Move forward for one who gave you Foundation Titan! Kill them!" shouted Asta. 

Licita looked in rage and transformed. She killed Mimosa's mother and family.

Liebe looked at Asta in shock.

'You started this story..Asta..' thought Liebe.

"No..way.." said Vanessa in tears.

"He manipulated his own mother to kill innocents!?" asked Nozel in rage. 

Yuno just looked in utter shock. Julius sighed as he knew that was case.

Yami just looked at bodies of kids who just died. Everyone was staring in Horror.

Licita came our from Titan. She crawled on ground and looked at sky.

"I killed those kids...I crushed them with my hands..I felt it.." said Licita as she cried her heart out.

Liebe just looked in shock and tears.

Everyone was silently sobbing.

"Asta! I killed Vermillion Family! Other than that boy! Are you happy now!? Is that what you wanted!?" asked Licita.

"Is this only way to save clover empire..? Why don't you show me..What happened after wall broke..Did Noelle and Lily survived..!? You are there aren't you!? Asta!" shouted Licita.

"Liebe." said Licita.

"Y-You can see me?" asked Liebe.

"L-Liebe!? You are Liebe right!?" said licita as she hugged him.

"I am so sorry! For being a bad mother and forcing things on you.." said Licita.

"Mom..." said Liebe.

"You must stop Asta.." said Licita.

"I told you truth." said Asta. He was tied to Chains on Floor.

"I will stop you.." said Liebe. They saw Secre standing behind them.

"The Founder of Titans..Secre Swallowtail.." said Asta and Liebe.

Asta ran behind her.

"Secre..Steal the ability to reproduce from all Subject of Secre. Secre, The founder!" said Liebe

Asta ran behind Secre to stop her.

"There is no point Asta..When she starts walking..Nothing can stop her.." said Liebe.

Yuno and Asta stood on streets. Asta yet success-ed. He stopped Secre and removed the power of Titans from this world.

He is last remaining Titan who is just about to die. 

"He did it.." said Julius in shock.

"He ended Titans!?" asked Charlotte.

Noelle looked in shock and happiness.

Everyone looked in shock and happiness.

"You wiped so many people..Was it necessary?" asked Yuno.

"I saw this only way.." said Asta.

Asta walked away and Yuno followed. 

"Yuno. That day..Liebe's Father..who ate Lily only attacked my House and Willaim's life was spared.." said Asta.

Yuno looked wide-eye and Horror. Asta killed Lily. 

"No way.." said Yuno in tears. Everyone looked in shock.

"I see..Was it necessary to say that you hated her? You even went as far as calling her slave!" said Yuno.

"I wanted to set an example for Secre.." said Asta.

"What..?" asked Yuno.

"Secre loved Lemiel. He was bastard who used Secre yet she loved him blindly and followed him. She even followed his wishes after her death..Even if he was the one who killed her and fed her to her own children.." said Asta.

Noelle kissing Asta's Head which was cut from his body flashed on screen with Secre looking from behind.

"Noelle killed Asta." said Yuno blankly. Noelle looked in shock and fainted. Everyone disturbed seeing image.

"You can love someone even without following his wishes.." said Asta.

 "And..? what are your feelings about her Noelle?" asked Yuno.

"I love her...I love so much dammit!..It is frustrating to see her end up with someone else..I just want her love for me and no one else!" shouted Asta as he cried.

Yuno looked in shock. 

"Don't say that to her.."

"Come one! We can still save you-"

"Yuno. These memories are not present...It has already happened. It came to your head when I will die. That means.." said Asta as everything blacked out.

"What!?" asked Everyone.

Yuno stood and looked at Noelle coming with Asta's head. He hugged the head and started crying.

"Shit..I remember everything now..He said my mother will turn back to Human.." said Finral as cried.

Willaim was lying on the floor with tears.

"What a man..seriously..." said William.

"That suicidal block Head...Who told him to act like this..Baka!" shouted Sylph in frustration.

"I wish I could have talked him a little more.." said Vanessa (Cart Titan)

"Sol!" shouted Nash. Sol looked in surprise.

Yami was sitting on stone with his injuries. His eye widen as fog appeared and inside them was Julius Charlotte Jack and other comrade. They did salute and Yami saluted back.

"It's over.." said Yami. They disappeared.

Finral eye widen as he saw Charmy smiling and then disappeared in fog.

Noelle looked at Secre who was standing and looking at them. She disappeared with a smile.

Years Later 

Noelle stood under the Tree Asta loved to rest. She was looking at sky and smiled. A bird came and gave her same scarf.

"Thank you for wrapping this scarf around me Asta..We will meet soon..Everyone.." said Mikasa as Yuno Finral was also sitting near tree resting.

Everyone looked in shock and frozen at seat. Tears flowed from eye.

"Have a break.." said Guren.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 12 12
If I was in black clover
22.1K 766 17
Upon waking up in a new world, a young man finds himself using strange powers. He gets the idea to try out for the Magic Knights. This is his tale
51.4K 806 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
21.8K 322 10
When Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Yuno go on a mission to investigate a strange anomaly, they discover a bit more than suspected.