PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71

C H A P T E R 47

4.9K 158 380
By Blxrrii

The next few days went by quickly, mostly spent packing for tour. She was going to be on tour for two weeks, only doing shows in the east coast for now.

But along with the quickness of being alone also came another factor; silence.

In all honesty, the silence wasn't as comforting as she remembered it. There wasn't anyone she could rant to about random stuff, and it sure as hell felt lonely.

Well that was before Thursday rolled around. Masky swung by that day, claiming that he forgot his lighter. Though she guessed he was also bored because he stuck around to hang out with Y/n.

"You know Masky, would it kill you to use the front door at least once?" Y/n sighed, passing him a cup of water.

"I could...but you need a reminder that I can murder you at anytime, and doing that is the best way." He said, a small smirk playing on his lips as he drank from the cup. The girl scoffed, opening her fridge to look for anything to eat.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Masky turned the spinny chair to face her, watching as she rummaged through the fridge.

"Depends, what do you have?"

"Well I have a small piece of cheesecake left-"

"Fucking disgusting." He replied immediately, causing Y/n to look back at him curiously. She was holding two cans of soda, one of (favorite soda flavor), the other of Coke. She passed Masky the Coke can, kicking the fridge closed.

"Geez, you hold some grudge against cheesecake?" Y/n joked. Masky popped the soda can open, the liquid slightly fizzing. He gave a long sip, wiping his lips with his gloved hand.

"That shit is the fucking devil. Who ever made it was trying to piss off the baking side of the world." He ranted. Y/n stared at him, confused if he actually was serious.

"And everyone always has to describe it as some precious thing, it's fucking made of cream cheese. It isn't that fucking great." The female only grew more confused, wondering how he got to hating the cake so much.

"Can you please explain- If you're comfortable with it of course." Y/n waved her hands in the air. She hoped this wasn't a trauma thing, because that would be real awkward.

Masky turned his gaze to her,eye twitching slightly.

"I'll fucking shoot you." He went to grab his gun from his holster. Y/n laughed slightly, knowing- no hoping, he wouldn't actually kill her.

"Sorry! I was just, confused. I just didn't see you as the type to get like that with cheesecake around." She apologized, mumbling the last bit. Masky sighed and leaned back, taking a larger sip from the can. Y/n took a sip too, both of them both motioning their hand the same way when they were done.

"Come on." The girl looked at the dilf- I MEAN MASKY, confused, not sure what the guy was asking.

"What? Where are we going?"

"Picking out your outfit out for tomorrow. I don't want you to wear some dumb shit." He tugged her arm, pulling her up the steps.

"Ouch, do you really think I have no style?" She feigned sadness, making Masky scoff.

"That Waffle shirt stills haunt me, this date has to go fucking perfect." The girl sighed and opened her closet, letting Masky in.

"It was a jOkE, Masky. I was just having fun." He rummaged through the immense piles of clothes she had.

"That's what your parents said when you were born." Y/n's jaw dropped, eyes slightly widened.

"Well fuck you too." He chuckled, pulling her deeper into the closet.

"Don't take it to heart feisty. I was just trying to have fun."

"Yeah, but our definitions of 'fun' are completely different." He pulled out an article of clothing, only to put it back.

"You have no clothes to wear out for a date. Oh wait, it's because you don't go on any." Masky stated simply, still bullying Y/n.

"Wow you really fucking hate me, huh?" She pulled towards where she placed all her nice clothes.

"Finally, geez I was worried for a second." The female heard him sigh in relief, which made her wonder if he was actually worried. The way he rummaged through the clothes made it seem as if Masky was looking for something in particular.

"So... what are you basing this outfit on?"

"What Hoodie is wearing." He answered subconsciously, making Y/n's ears perk.

"You know what he's going to wear?"

"Of course I do, I picked it out myself." Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms right below her chest.

"What is it with you and this date. You seem a bit obsessed." She joked.

"I bet on something with Toby, and if I owe him any more than a penny I will go crazy again." Y/n's jaw dropped once more. This guy was a lot more, odder, than she'd expected.

"You bet on me?!"

"Hey, when ten bucks is on the line, you fucking take it."

"Oh fuck you, Hoodie and I's relationship is not worth ten bucks." Masky hummed, throwing her a black top.

"You sure about that? Ten dollars is a lot of money L/n." She huffed and dug into her pockets, taking out a ten dollar bill and holding it out in front of him. Tim snatched it from her hand.

"Well fuck, guess I'm rich now." He joked. Y/n giggled slightly before they fell into silence.

"So... how's Hoodie?" Masky scoffed, turning his head to face her.

"Dude, you two are so fucking obsessed with each other."

"Fine, geez I'll ask about someone else. How's Toby?"

"He's going to be pissed because he doesn't have ten bucks." Y/n smacked her forehead. It was impossible to hold a conversation with that dude.

"No no I'm serious. He'll come over just to ask why you gave me ten bucks." Y/n cocked her head, obviously confused.

"We aren't like you, Y/n. We're not loaded with money to the point we can blow it whenever we feel like it." Y/n only nodded along, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Here." The seriousness of the conversation left as he handed her another piece of clothing.

"Wow, you have really good style." She complimented.

"Yeah I fucking know. Now where's my lighter? I forgot to grab it" Y/n's smile grew cocky at the statement, quirking her brow.

"I thought you only came for your lighter?"

"Well not just that- wait." Y/n widened her eyes, placing a hand on top of her heart. It was slow and steady, as it was always kept.

"Not like that you dimwit-"

"Awe Masky," She feigned a high pitched voice that could've been mistaken for a squeal.

"Did you actually want to hang out with me?"

. . .
Masky can beat Goku fight me.

Also what do we think of Masky and Y/n's relationship with each other?

UPDATE: RainOffline made me some fanart!!

THANKS BAE LOVE YOU <4

Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
6.3K 267 18
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
359K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
12.9K 336 13
Tim finds himself lost to the Operator after the events of Marble Hornets; caught up in a lone life of travel and covering up the Operator's tracks...