𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆

By DAVESWASTELAND

book 1 .2021 More

*CC* Characters/Details
(Part 1) partYyyπŸ˜©β€ΌοΈ
(Part 2) WAIT A MINUTE😳
(Part 3) Can I?
NEW CHARACTERS!! (CC)
(Part 5) Time Flies...
(Part 7) Promises
(Part 8) New Hoes...
(Part 9) Turning Tables..
(Part 10) Switching Up
Announcement πŸ˜ƒβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈ
(Part 11) The Unexpected
(CC) New Characters/ Details‼️‼️
(Part 14) THE OPPS 🚨 πŸ‘€
πŸ€ͺ🚨
Fuck off.
Club Going Up!!πŸ€ͺ
Oop-😬
Characters‼️(CC)
Stay HereπŸ₯Ί
Reminiscing..😩
New Face Claims!‼️
Sigh....
Escape‼️
For The Love Of God🀭🚨
New Characters (CC)‼️
Don't GoπŸ˜”πŸ’”
Truth Be Told....
OOPπŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈβœ‹πŸ½
NEW CHRACTERS‼️ (CC)
I Believe I Can Fly🌬✈️
Bad Girls VacationπŸ˜ˆβ€ΌοΈ
Snatchies Nigga!πŸ˜ˆβ€ΌοΈ
New Characters‼️
<33
Lust...
The Best Life.
!!!!!

Pimp In Distress!😰😟

80 4 34
By DAVESWASTELAND

Kiya POV

I heard doors breaking a running all over. Gun shots rang all over the house and I was in shock cus I was really just trying to sleep.

I heard loud footsteps  running down the stairs hoping it was my good daddy bae Keyonte but it was just Twan's long wrinkly head ass..

"Aye come on bitch we gotta go!" He said running towards me to get me out of the ropes.

"AYE COME HELP ME! KEYONTE PIMP IN DISTRESS PIMP IN DISTRESS! AYE GET THE FU-" I was yelling trying to get help but got cut off by him putting his hands over my mouth dragging me out the basement door.

"NAW LET ME GO!!" I said kicking him and screaming but it was muffled.

He threw me in the car behind two girls with cheap ass weaves. They had ski masks on so I didn't know who it was.

"Wait a minute it's somebody in that car over there kill em." One of the girls said taking her ski mask off.

The car looked familiar as hell...

OH SHIT!

Twan started to pull off and shot at the car two times before busting the window.

At this point we were gone from the house.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!?! You dirty bastard fetus. You put a pimp in distress!"

"Shut the fuck up damn! Why aren't you crying and you're joking bitch??" Tamar said turning towards me.

Bitch-

"Girl oh my fucking god.. Y'all don't give up do you?? Kim take that sweaty ass mask off we know it's you. Why are y'all mad. You know what have Drilla. He's not mine anymore kapeesh whores?"

"Girl we don't give a fuck about Drilla anymore. We just don't like you and we getting that check to kill your ass." Tamar said shrugging

"Right think somebody pressed about her ass. Glad we ain't finish the job at that damn birthday party." Kim added on.

"I knew y'all were the ones that did that to my damn daughter. I'ma fuck y'all up you dumb ugly bitches. Anyways turn up Frank Ocean up cus I'm trying to vibe." I said sitting back closing my eyes.

Murda POV.

I sat up there holding my arm. I only got grazed so I'll be fine but damn I can't keep getting shot.

"Where the fuck is Drilla? It seems to me y'all  didn't even get La'Kiya so all of this for nothing. She's probably dead." Meosha said laughing.

"Girl you going with yo baby daddy damn! You a bad ass friend too chile... shut the fuck yo."

"Yea take me with Latory cus you not finna kill me nowa-

I punched her straight in her shit and she was knocked out.

Just then Drilla came running in the car with no kiya.  His hitmen came running out along with him.

"Bruh what happened?! Where Kiya at?" I spat looking over at him crazy.

"She was there because I heard her funny ass talking about pimp in distress like she can't take nothing serious but I know where they're at so we gotta go asap before they get away." Drilla said zooming off.

"Ight bruh we gotta get her quick. And tell Latory to come get Meosha because I'm on the edge of killing her."

"bruh ima tell him to come get his dog. We just gotta get rid of her and focus on getting La'Kiya safely home.

"At least we know she's good right now but it's only a matter of time before she not okay."

We sped up to them but made sure they didn't see us so we kept our distance on the road.

CeeCee POV

I moved to Florida and got a new roommate and everything so me and La'Kiya didn't talk much but im off work for the last bits of summer so im gonna see if she wanna come out here.

My roommate is a freak like crazy bruh it makes no sense. That nigga loves pussy way too much. With his palmtree head having ass. 

But hes cool people forreal just needs to settle down.

If kiya done with Drilla ass forreal ima tell her ass to be prepared because my nigga Spot (her roommate) was trying to holla if she ever came down here with his walking std ass..

I was actually trying to call her for two days straight and usually it's answered but it's like she's not even by her phone. Weird as hell not even gon lie...

But we just gon ignore that..

Kiya POV

We pulled up to a cheap ass bummy ass hotel. Hmmm looks like the east side...

"Y'all couldn't get a better hotel to kill me in than this?? Broke asses.." I mumbled as they parked.

"Why are we here??" I asked getting out of the car.

"Because you have an...exciting day tomorrow ." Twan said chuckling and grabbing me.

"Unhand me negro." I said yanking out his grip. "Mane get ahead of me and don't try to  run bitch." He said smacking his lips.

That's what I though bitch ass negro.

You sexy creep..

We made it to the room and it was a two bedroom. Where the fuck I m sleeping? Not with these fucking crazy people.

I looked around like I seen a ghost. "Where I'm sleeping at?" I said tilting my head raising my lip.

"Bitch you can sleep in the tub damn. Do you ever shut the fuck up? Tamar said scrolling on her phone.

Cheap wigged bitch.

I reached over and grabbed her OMG Girlz 2012 ass pink bob wig with the bangs and snatched it off her head revealing crusty cornrows and edges on invisible mode...

Twan ass started laughing so hard you couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

"Oh my fucking god she literally just yanked you shit!! Bitch said "WOOSH!" OH MY FUCKINGGODD!!" Twan said dying of laughter.

Should just die..

"Ight bitch chill out even though you yanked her shit we not yo friends. Sleep in the tub and we'll walke you up depending if we wanna kill you or not."

"Bitch ion got a bedtime and I'd rather sleep on the floor than where cheating husbands fuck their sugar baby. And where people overdose....fuck I look like??" I said scoffing.

Damn if y'all gon kill me at least let me have one good nights sleep.

"You know what Kiya..I feel like you think we're you friends or you on vacation. And ion like that.." Twan said stepping closer to me backing me back into the door.

"I guess I haven't beat yo ass enough. I advise you not to scream." Twan said sending a blow to my nose.

After that all I remember is being punched multiple times by different hands. All I could do was lay there praying for somebody to help me. 

I wanted to make a sound..any sound to save me. But instead silent tears fell and nothing was done to stop them from hurting me.

 I felt and large foot stomp into my stomach making the pain from the kick already placed there resurface making me go out. I was passed out and they continued to hurt me and bruise me until I was bloody and near death. 

I thought that was all they were going to do but even though I was passed out I could heard something that sounded like slicing.

I felt something dragging across curtain parts of my body but no pain. Neck, hand, and under my eye.

They were literally cutting me...just kill me now please god.. I can't take this anymore..

"Ight that's enough we ain't gon kill her yet." I heard Twan chuckle as he reached up from my passed out and battered body. He sent one last blow to my head.

"Can't wait to kill you sweetheart." I heard tamar chuckle.

"Yea hoe. Then Drilla can cry over that." Kim added on acting like it was the funniest shit ever.

Haha bitch you can't hear me regardless but I'm not laughing.

*30 minutes later*

We were set to stay in the outside of the hotel until we saw a opp come out and in.  We werent tryna have any blood inside the hotel.

I didn't know what they had planned to do with kiya but it seemed like she was in there with them and hopefully okay.

Killa was blowing my phone up and that shit was aggy as a bitch bro. Like damn let a nigga love you ain't even mine bitch chill out...

"Yo what if they bought her here to traffics her?? We should go in there bruh..." murda said trying to reach up but being stopped from the graze on his arm.

"Sit yo crippled ass down somewhere damn. Kiya is going to be alright and speaking of her...we needa talk." I said looking back at him with a serious face.

"Ight man you can speak." Keyonte said listening from the backseat.

"So what y'all got going on? No funny shit though I really just wanna know." I said in all honesty.

"I don't want to be with her but I like her vibe that's all. I would never want to disrespect you in any type of way by perusing her so tell me how you feel and it's all cool bruh."

I knew Murda wasn't the snake type. If he said he meant something he meant it. He's a real homie.

"Naw naw we cool homie it's just don't use her Ight. And tell me about her sometimes. Just don't hurt her is all homeboy." I said reassuring him.

Usually I would kill a motherfucker over kiya but I felt like I screwed up enough with her. And she really deserves more.

"Ight bruh just let me know. And I see you got you a lil situation name Killaaa!!" Murda said making it into a song.

I really didn't want her bruh. I guess she was just a rebound because kiya left me. I needed to end that right now because she blowing a nigga cell like she my wife..

"Mane ima have to break that off. She crazy as fuck Ian with allat.." I said a we chuckled.

For the rest of the night we stayed there in silence watching out for anything and everything going in and out of the hotel until we caught something.

Ouu chile!! PIMP IN DISTRESS 😰🏃🏽‍♀️💨‼️

Who you think finna die??

And is Drilla right for being cool with murda fucking with his baby momma..

Should Meosha die or stay a mom to TaMesha😒

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 8.8K 56
π™‡π™€π™«π™š 𝙝π™ͺ𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™žπ™©π™¨ 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙝 π™žπ™©
965K 25.7K 100
love β€’ /lΙ™v/ an intense feeling of deep affection.
111K 4.4K 57
" π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π—€π—ˆπ—‡π—‡π–Ί 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 "