Fresh New Antivirus

By Hidden-Ajinn

Fresh is Admin of the Multiverse!? This can't end well ... or can it? This is an alternate universe - er, mul... More

Ch. 1 - Admin
Ch. 2 - Out Of The Void
Ch. 3 - Cool Ride
Ch. 4 - Colourful Encounters
Ch. 5 - Fresh Trap: Battle of the Paints
Ch. 6 - Bro.
Ch. 7 - Just a Hint of Angst
1K special
Q & A
Ch 8 - A Dream Meeting
Ch. 9 - Power of an Admin
Ch. 10 - Update AdminFresh.exe?
Ch. 11 - Flex Tape and Phone Numbers
Ch. 12 - Time to Th(Ink)
Ch. 13 - Void Sweet Void
Ch. 15 - A Game, A Deal, A Choice
Ch. 16 - Accidents Happen
Ch. 17 - Duh-duh-duh-duh
Ch. 18 - Angsty Loner Boi (Error)
Ch. 19 - Drop On In
10K special
Q & A - 2
Ch. 20 - A Word From Our Sponsor
Ch. 21 - Playable Characters
Ch. 22 - He's What !?!?
Ch. 23 - Spiffy and Snasy Join the Game
Ch. 24 - Fluff and Lore
Ch. 25 - Fluffy Pancakes
Ch. 26 - 20 Questions
Ch. 27 - Party Crashers
Ch. 28 - Gear Up Snowflake
Ch. 29 - Batter Up!
Ch. 30 - The Contractual Anime Training Arch Any OP Protagonist Needs: Part 1
Ch. 31 - The Contractual Anime Training Arch Any OP Protagonist Needs: Part 2
Ch. 32 - We will PERSEVERE
Ch. 33 - A Tiny Band Aid
Ch. 34 - The Truth is Golden
Ch. 35 - The UnaVOIDable
Ch. 36 - Shopping For New Duds
Ch. 37 - A Bad Hacker
Ch. 38 - An Old Face
Ch. 39 - Don't Talk About Fight Club
Ch. 40 - Fight Club
Ch. 41 - Fight ...?
Ch. 42 - Hotel Skellator
Ch. 43 - A Look At The Rest.
Ch. 44 - Hold Onto Your Dreams
Ch. It's April, Ya Fools:
Ch. 45 - The Past That Passed
Ch. 46 - Deals With Demons
Ch. 47 - That Raincheck
Ch. 48 - Check In
Ch. 49 - Punishment
Ch. 50 - Cookies and Contacts
50K special
Q & A - 3
Ch. 51 - Party Time!
Ch. 52 - A Promise Made
NOT A CHAPTER
Ch. 53 - The Fate of FGoD
Ch. 54 - The Destiny of FGoD
Ch. 55 - The Story of FGoD
Ch. 56 - Noot Noot Mother Fu-
Ch. 57 - What's Next?
Ch. 58- Mommy Issues
Ch. 59 - Dreams Come True
Ch. 60 - A Competent Blue
Ch. 61 - Down With Fate
Ch. 62 - The Rest Of The Rainbow
100K (117k) Special
Q and A - 4
Ch. 63 - This Slaps
Ch. 64 - Family
Ch. 65 - We All Need Therapy
Ch. 66 - Gaster Has Coffee
Ch. 67 - Uno
Ch. 68 - DoS
Ch. 69 - Tries
Ch. 70 - Quartet
Ch. 71 - Furby: Civil War
Ch. 72 - 69 Goes Down
Ch. 73 - A Slice Of Mundane
175K (178K) Special
Q & A - 5
Ch. 74 - Meetings: The Mod Squad
Ch. 75 - Running Diagnostics
Ch. 76 - Falling Into Place
Ch. 77 - Pre Meeting
Ch. 78 - The Meeting: Part 1

Ch. 14 - Multiverse Networking

3.7K 205 155
By Hidden-Ajinn

Blue took a moment as he returned to his room, getting comfortable.

Now then! He had a 90's skeleton to investigate.

He pulled out his phone. His most prized possession.

Blue sent out several texts to various multiverse groups to assure the highest probability of finding info about Fresh and to inform everyone.

He texted the following groups.

To the Star Council in an official capacity as one of its leaders (well, mostly mascot), making sure to mention that Fresh was now Inks adopted brother so they don't think he's a threat. Considering the Council was formed to combat the multiverses 'dark side' it was possible, so he made sure to be clear and reassuring.

To the Omega Timeline in case Fresh happened to be an only AU surviver or dropped by. If anyone would know, it would be Core Frisk. Though sometimes they didn't answer because it would be better to find out on his own.

To Lady Life and her network of Ruin Caretakers. They usually monitor the Fallen Humans so that they can give Life and by extension Death a heads up if it looks like genocide just in case no Reset comes. A grim job, but important. Error was the one to introduce Blue to Life after the Anti-Void had started to corrupt Blue's code.

The Lemonade was good. The Lemons ... not so much.

To the Chara Support System where those of the First Fallen hang out, train and eat chocolate. Most of the time the Last Fallen will blame the First Fallen for the genocide runs when the only thing they do is finish the route. Blue asked his Frisk once why and the reply was something along the lines of not giving Chara a satisfying ending as payback for slaughtering their family and as an incentive to do better next time.

Then there was Team Great Skeletons ... the name could use work. A secret club of the Papyrus types that were brothers to those in the Star Council where they could spare, train and just hang out. Occasionally they sneak away for outings when the Sans types are busy with a meeting.

Because if the Sans's get their secrets, then Papyrus's were going to play the same game. It took a while before inviting Blue, as he was already on the Council. But he's glad he got to join, as he could give them a heads up when meetings were going to come up.

The last trip was to Oceantale and was very fun, even if it meant missing a meeting. He wished he could have invited the Bad Sans, but that would ruin the point of a secret club.

It was surprising how little everyone knew how much others knew. But Blue wasn't going to betray anyone's secrets.

Blue had no idea how he became the center of so many information hotspots and not slipped up.

He put it down to Luck.

After some consideration, he also sent one out to the AU Trade Network - basically a Multi-Net site for advertisements that deliver services or supplies across the Multiverse. Mostly from Underconstruction, Medictale, Farmtale, Undermall, Bittytale, etc.

But there were also a few chat rooms so they could coordinate efforts and gossip. It took a lot of begging to get access, but when Blue offered to better inform them of big Council movements so they could prepare materials in advance, he got in.

It might have been a little far asking if they saw Fresh there - it truly felt like spying when you brought up a person's grocery history - but better to cover the bases!

Blue held out on texting the Bad Sans though. He was going to see them in - he looked at the time only to bolt upright.

Oh no! He was almost late to being early!

Putting away his phone he punched his way through reality to Nightmares Castle Throne Room.

The throne was shoved into a corner and in its place on the slightly raised section of the floor was a microphone. Beside it a TV balanced on a pile of romance novels.

Cross looked like he was in charge of the TV this time. Nightmare was stringing up lights with his tentacles. Horror was preparing a spread of food snacks, occasionally eating as he went. Killer was setting up the seating area with blue magic and Dust was setting up a drinks area.

It was a once a month party where those that knew about the Balance took time to relax.

Basically the rules for Secret Karaoke were that participants would put their name in the bag, they'd all draw a name and give that person a song request, putting the paper back into the bag. Then they'd draw to see the order.

He wondered what he would sing this time ... hopefully not that song again. It was getting old.

Blue got several greetings at his arrival and he went to help Dust.

"and what do you think you're doing?" Dust narrowed his sockets, guarding the various drinks and not-yet-spiked-punch.

"HELPING." Blue tried his best to look cute.

Dust wasn't buying it.

"that's what you said last time and i got blamed for spiking the punch." Dust pointed out. "i'm not falling for it."

"HUMPH." Blue pouted, kicking the ground, acting sad. "... I GUESS I'LL GO HELP KILLER THAN."

Dust momentarily looked guilty before remembering why he said no, doubling his vigilance over the drinks.

So close.

Oh well. An opportunity would present itself sooner or later. It always did.

It wasn't long before things were set up with Killer, and Blue made his way to Nightmare.

"HI NIGHTMARE!"

"Blue." He said, simply.

He wasn't smiling, but he also wasn't frowning.

"HEY. WEIRD QUESTION, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN A WORLD HOPPING 90'S SKELETON THAT CAN POOF?"

"That is a weird, and oddly specific, question." Nightmare said, eyeing Blue while a tentacle places the last light up on its own. "But no."

"ALRIGHT! JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK."

Blue looked back to the main area seeing some others had arrived.

Lust was jokingly flirting with everyone he comes across trying to get a blush and succeeding for the most part - they all know he's not actually interested in anyone, but is just amused by how embarrassed almost everyone gets with 'innocent' flirting. By that he meant verbal and not handsy.

Lust hated his AU.

Red was asking where the mustard was, escaping Lust. Dust discreetly handed him something from under the counter.

Sci was at the snack table. He had a briefcase and paperwork with him. Seems like he was going to work though the party again. Hopefully the multiverse map would be proof enough for Ink that the multiverse needed less AU's - which was the main reason he had started the project ... and hopefully Fate would let them use it.

He had heavy bags under his sockets despite the giant thermos of what was likely coffee. It had a logo from Ccino's cat café in Fluffytale.

Core Frisk was sitting on a couch as if they had been there the whole time. Which, technically, they have been.

Blue checked the time.

"THAT'S ODD. ERROR WOULD NORMALLY BE HERE BY NOW. AND I'M PRETTY SURE HE INVITED CHAOS ... FRISK, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING?"

Core Frisk was already in front of him as he looked up from his phone, having made no sound. It was well known they preferred their real name to their nickname.

"Error's busy with Ink." They answered, two unblinking eye holes looking up at Blue.

Blue winced, but couldn't interfere in the fight unless he wanted to blow his cover ... and Fate made it so that no one can help Error win a fight against Ink. The fact that Ink was in one of his moods the last Blue knew was doubly worrying.

It was a surprise they even said anything. Error and Core have had very ... differing views of the Omega Timeline in the past.

"THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW. I'LL GRAB A FIRST AID KIT. AND WHAT OF CHAOS?"

"... not sure. Must be in that place again."

Blue hummed in acknowledgement.

"AND ABOUT MY TEXT?"

"The one you sent to Seraphim in the Omega Timeline?"

Blue nodded.

"I have never seen a skeleton like that until his appearance in one of the Alpha Timelines." They gave a small smile. "He punched Ink in the face. Before then, I had known nothing of Fresh. I may be everywhere, but it's not like I have the capacity to retain it all."

"THANK YOU FRISK. I UNDERSTAND."

They gave a sad smile. "You don't, but that's okay. I appreciate the sentiment."

Core Frisk was back on the couch / they never left.

"You must be very interested in finding this skeleton." Nightmare said, having listened in.

"WELL YOU SEE-"

They were all interrupted by a portal opening in the ceiling.

Out came Chaos carrying a flex tapped Fresh being carried under their arm like baggage, despite the height difference. Chaos landed and posed gracefully from their red rimmed misty portal.

Fresh's sunglasses said, HE-LP.

"Chaos plus one has arrived!" They looked around. "Where's Dunckle Error?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.6K 85
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
3K 197 20
A soft whistle blew by crystal dawn, mismatched by the broken harmonies who sought and fought their way home..Carrying the biggest secrets and horror...
824 39 6
"A copy of a universe can only have so many timelines start and end before eventually breaking down and losing its purpose."~Error Sans Error is the...
42.6K 1.6K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...