Sans AU X M!Reader

Από KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... Περισσότερα

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

part 10

679 27 2
Από KeyraThalita12

[next morning]

( m/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my room, I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes.

"*ywan* what time is it?" I thought.

I then looked at the clock in my room and saw that it was 06.00 in the morning, I immediately got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

after I finished taking a shower I immediately looked for clothes that I would wear, after looking for clothes the battery immediately put it on after finishing I immediately went down to the kitchen.

[in the kitchen]

when I got to the kitchen I saw my father and mother who were... "father? mother? what are you two doing?" I asked innocently.

they both immediately stopped what they were both doing and walked away with blushing faces.

"ah... good morning ( m/n)!!" my mother said with a smile.

then he came over to me then carried me to the chair and put me down, I was just confused what they both did just now.

but I didn't care if it was something important to them, then mom brought a plate of pancakes.

"This is your breakfast dear and don't forget to pray." my mother said.

I nodded then I prayed after that I put honey on top of the pancake and ate it happily.

while eating pancakes i thought of frisk "where is frisk daddy?" I asked.

"Frisk? They're going through something important." answered my father.

I became gloomy because I couldn't play with frisk today, I then ate my food quickly.

after eating i asked my parents if i was going out to play and they said yes.

I immediately went outside to play "even though I'm a kid, I can take care of myself." I thought.

I kept walking across my surroundings in awe "wow~ everything looks great." I said.

I kept looking around until suddenly I heard a crying sound coming from an empty alley, I immediately approached the alley and saw 2 a bunch of monsters being confronted by several teenagers while carrying a baseball bat.

The teenager holding the baseball bat shouted at the 2 monsters like 'go back to where you live' and 'you don't deserve to be here'.

I who heard that felt angry but I had to endure it or I would lose control like… back then.

I shook my head then I looked at them again and saw one of the people holding the baseball bat hit one of the 2 monsters until it bled while the other one was being held back by his friend from the baseball bat holder.

"Enough!! they're out of bounds!!" I thought.

I looked around me to throw and I happened to find a few stones, I immediately took the stone and threw it at their heads and hit the target.

" aww!!! who threw stones at me!!"

I chuckled softly then I peeked again then threw another stone at the person but loudly.

"Auch!! Who else threw stones at me!!" shouted the man angrily.

I then threw the last stone not far from them making them look at me throwing "Catch that person!!" said the person.

they finally ran away then I immediately approached the 2 monsters and hid with me, I put my index finger signaling to be quiet they both nodded.

"No one at all- where did those two go!?" shouted the friend of the man holding the baseball bat.

"Huh!? Find them both fast!!" then I heard the sound of running footsteps to the left and right, then I peeked and saw that there was no one anymore.

I breathed a sigh of relief "You two are safe now." I said smiling.

" thanks very much!!" said monster 1.

I nodded then I looked at the second monster worriedly "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine... it's just that the blood from my head is still flowing and my arm bones hurt." replied the second monster.

I then put my hand on the monster's head and suddenly the necklace my mother gave me immediately gave off a green light and then I saw the light flow into my hand and heal the wound on the monster.

"Wow!! My wounds are all healed!!" said the monster 2 happily.

then they both hugged me "thank you so much for helping us!!" they both said.

I nodded "You're welcome!! You two better go home... your parents must be really worried if you don't come home soon." I said.

they both nod "but before that can you tell us what's your name?" ask monster 1

"Huh? my name? my name is (m/n)." I answered with a smile.

"Nice to meet you (m/n)!! I'm Clarisa and the monster you healed is called Jasob!!" said Clarissa.

I nodded "nice to meet you two too" then they both left waving their hands "see you later (m/n)!!" they both said.

I also waved my hand " see you soon!!" I said.

After seeing the two of them leave I also immediately went for a walk to look around, until I finally got tired and decided to take a short break.

"where to rest?" I thought.

I then saw a park in front of me "just park." I said.

I immediately walked towards the park and then looked for a seat until I found a comfortable place for me, I immediately ran towards it and sat on a chair right under a big tree.

"It's cool~ I'm very tired today... Frisk what are you doing now?" I muttered.

suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder startled me, I then heard a familiar chuckling sound.

I immediately looked back and saw sans "hey kiddo what are you doing here?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm just walking around here sans!! what are you doing here?" I said.

"I was with Papyrus he was having a meeting with the others, you want to come?" asked sans.

I felt my eyes lit up "I want!! I want to meet them!!" I said happily.

"hehe... then hold my hand I'll take you there quickly." said sans while holding out his hand.

I held his hand "yes!!" I said smiling.

then i saw sans face which turned blue " y-yes ... let's go immediately." said sans.

then all my vision became bright made me close my eyes then not long after " you can already open your eyes ( m/n)." said sans.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that now we were both in different places.

"Wow!!! that was so amazing, was that your magic!!" I said.

"Yep" replied Sans.

then i saw a tall skeleton coming towards me and sans along with the red haired fish monster? the tall skeleton then hugged sans

"BROTHER!! WHERE WERE WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE." said the tall skeleton.

"Sorry bro ... I was gone for a while and met with ( m / n)." said sans while looking at me.

now they both look at me "uhh...hi?" I said.

suddenly a fish monster with red hair picked me up making me a little surprised " woah~ be careful there miss." I said.

"...are you really (m/n)?" asked the fish monster.

I nodded "uhm!! I (m/n)." I said smiling.

The fish lady kept looking at me so I felt uncomfortable "sorry can you let me go... I feel uncomfortable being seen by you." I said coldly.

The fish woman immediately smirked "Right... this is really (m/n)!!" said the fish woman.

then he lowered me to make me confused "what do you mean?" I asked.

"You-" the fish woman's words were cut off by Sans who introduced them to me.

"(m/n) the woman in front of you is undyne and the tall skeleton beside her is papyrus, he is my brother." said sans.

I stared at the tall skeleton named Papyrus in awe " woah~ you're tall!! does that mean he can also do magic like you sans!?" I said.

" OF COURSE I CAN LITTLE HUMAN!! I AM A GREAT PAPYRUS, I CAN SHOW ONE OF MY MAGIC TO YOU!!" said papyrus.

"(gasp)!! Really!?" I said.

then papyrus pulled out a bone from his hand making me look at it in awe "that..so..amazing!!" I said.

papyrus then laughed and said how great he was, I then looked at sans who was looking at me.

"What's the matter san?" I asked.

"(m/n) where did you get the necklace?" said sans.

I looked at my neck then saw my mother's necklace and nightmare " ok ... which one do you mean sans?" I asked.

"necklace with purple gems." replied sans.

I looked at the necklace with the purple gem and immediately realized something " ... the necklace given nightmare!?" I thought surprised.

( Witch one)

"So where did you get the necklace (m/n)?" asked sans.

"This is from-" I immediately stopped my words when I heard a voice from my mind.

"Don't tell him." it doesn't sound like swap or ( n/n) but similar to...

" nightmare?" I thought.

"the one and only." said nightmare.

"How can you..." I thought.

"Did you forget? The necklace will communicate with me and I can also know what you are saying as long as the necklace is with you." answer nightmares.

"(m/n)? what's wrong?" asked sans.

I immediately shook my head "I just miss Frisk." I lied.

" DON'T WORRY LITTLE HUMANS!! FRISK IS SOONLY COMING HOME FROM THEY IMPORTANT WORK." said papyrus.

I see papyrus " Really!! Frisk will be home soon!?" I asked.

Papyrus nodded his head " Paps instead you have something important with Undyne today." said sans.

Papyrus immediately looked at Undyne and laughed awkwardly maybe because he forgot that, then they both left.

" Now what?" I asked sans.

he looked at me "how about we both walk around together around here, you said you were walking around here right?" asked sans.

I nodded "okay!!" I said smiling.

then sans holds my hand and we both get into the port again.

[ at some place]

no one POV

somewhere or rather AU is going on a battle between stars sans and bad sans, these two gangs are fighting evenly.

error against ink, dust and killer against blue, and dream against nightmare, while cross he is on a mission from nightmare before the fight, namely kidnapping frisk or chara on the AU.

"Why are you doing this brother!!" said dream while directing his arrow towards nightmare.

nightmare then avoids dream's arrows then attacks dream with its tentacles " none of your business ... dream." answer nightmares.

dream avoided the nightmare attack then suddenly cross came while bringing frisk/chara to the AU, stars sans who saw it became shocked and scared because without them knowing cross had kidnapped them.

"The job is done boss." said cross.

nightmare grins "good job cross now take them to the castle." said nightmare.

cross nodded then he opened the portal and entered the castle where he was, nightmare then looked at dream who looked a little off guard.

nightmare directly attacks dream making him immediately avoid nightmare, blue and ink are now beside dream.

while error,killer,dust are already behind nightmare "seeing you like that reminds me of when I was in someone dreaming yesterday." said nightmare.

dream prepares arrows to attack if nightmare suddenly attacks the three of them "what do you mean?" ask dream.

"You don't remember when he dreamed (m/n) yesterday dream~" said Nightmare.

dream immediately widened his eye sockets then became a glare "what did you do to him." said dream.

ink and blue were surprised to hear dream that was angry when nightmare said that, nightmare could only smile seeing the reaction of dream.

"Like I said yesterday... I will make him remember me in any way." said nightmare.

"That's why we both made a deal." said nightmare who was still grinning.

ink,blue,and dream widened their eye sockets "You made a deal with him!?" said ink.

"and he accepted it... oh what a kind heart, he was willing to make a deal just because he wanted you to stay alive... dream~." said nightmare.

dream is silent hearing the words of nightmare then nightmare uses his opportunity to attack dream, but dream is saved by 2 of his friends.

error opening the portal " nightmare ... the portal is already open." say error.

nightmare looks behind him " well ... see you later stars sans." said nightmare.

then all members of bad sans directly enter the portal and portal closed.

star sans immediately left the AU there because the AU there had been destroyed, dream, ink, and blue returned to the three of them headquarters.

" WAS NIGHTMARE SAYING TRUE? (M/N) ACCEPT THE DEAL!?". asked blue very worriedly.

"We don't know blue either... but it looks like it's true." said ink.

they both then looked at dream who was still silent "...dream?" call ink.

"But he said if he wasn't harmed by Nightmare then why would he lie to me?" murmured dream.

"Never mind dream ... you definitely can't feel the lie from him or maybe he doesn't want you to worry about him because of nightmare." said ink.

dream immediately widened his eyes when he remembered what ( m/n) said when he was in his dream "don't worry sir dream!! maybe I can make your brother come back, so you don't have to worry about all the problems you have!!" said (m/n) with a smile.

" oh my star ( m/n) ... you made a deal just because of that." thought dream sadly and guilty.

"Looks like we have to tell Classic about this quickly!!" said ink.

blue and dream nodded then ink took his brush and made a portal then the three of them immediately went to undertale.

sans (classic) POV

After me and ( m/n) hang out we both enjoyed lunch together, I saw ( m/n) who told papyrus how he was amazed by all the city views and how he saved 2 Monsters.

I chuckled when I heard him throwing stones at the person loudly,
Then I saw him eating Papyrus spaghetti and immediately said it was really good.

DRRT... DRRTT...

I looked at my phone who was calling it turned out to be Frisk " hello kid what's up?" I asked.

"sans!! are you with my brother!?" said frisk worriedly.

"Yes? What's the matter?" I said.

"When I was with my mother for shopping I overheard 2 monsters whispering my brother's name about saving them both." Frisk replied.

"(chuckles) looks like they both really frisk...(m/n) did save them both." I said.

"(gasp)!! no way, once he comes back I will ask him a lot of questions." Frisk said.

then they turned off their phones, I looked at (m/n) who had finished eating the spaghetti made by papyrus.

after finishing lunch together ( m/n) and I decided to be in my room to rest together.

when in my room ( m / n ) was surprised to see how messy my room was then he said why my room was so messy and I answered because I was lazy.

he just shook his head and then we both lay on the bed while talking until (m/n) asked permission to go to my bathroom.

I was surprised when I saw that his purple necklace had now turned cyan... something was wrong with the necklace he was wearing.

then not long after that a portal appeared and ink, dream, blue came out of it that surprised me.

"classic!! we have to meet with (m/n)!?" said ink.

" Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Actually he-" Dream's words were cut off by a sound like breaking glass.

I immediately stood up and ran towards the bathroom door then I banged on the door "(m/n)!!! open the door!!" I shouted.

"..." no answer, I kept banging on the bathroom door until.

"I PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME CHARA!!!" shouted ( m/n) from the bathroom.

I felt my anger grow when I heard Chara's name "what's wrong classic?" ask ink.

"(m/n) was in the bathroom and he said Chara's name." I answered.

"Classic!! You quickly teleported in there!! I can feel a strong negative feeling in (m/n)!!" said dream.

I immediately teleported into the bathroom and was immediately shocked when I saw (m/n) standing in front of the broken mirror with his hands covered in blood.

I immediately ran to him and grabbed his shoulder making him scared and immediately slapped my hand quickly.

I could see him shedding tears and there was so much pain in his eyes, I slowly approached him but he kept away from me with trembling body. " ( M N)." I said.

"Please... stay away from me... I... I don't want to hurt anyone, so please stay away from me." said (m/n) with fear.

I slowly approached him " calm down ( m/n)... you won't hurt anyone... you never will, so please calm down." I said softly.

I then saw he was silent so I had the opportunity to approach ( m / n), when he was approaching him I immediately hugged him gently.

then i feel wet on my shoulder " i'm (sob) scared... (sob) i'm afraid he will control me and... hurt you all." mumbled (m/n).

I continued to hug him while stroking the back of his body, I then carried him slowly and took him out of the bathroom.

I can see the worried face of star sans " is ( m/n) okay?" asked dream.

I shook my head and I then took ( m/n) in my lap. I slowly raised my injured hand ( m/n).

then i heard the three of them gasp shocked when they saw the wound on the hand ( m/n).

"What happened to his hand!?" asked ink in surprise.

I heard ( m/n) whispering something that made me confused then finally Dream healed the wound on ( m/n) and bandaged his hand.

I looked at ( m/n) who had calmed down a little "now I want you to explain to us ( m/n) ... what happened to you there earlier?" I asked.

he looked down "just now... when i was in the bathroom i wanted to clean my hands in the sink, i suddenly felt a bad air around me until... i... looked in the mirror and was shocked...

I saw Chara there holding a kitchen knife ... she said something to me but I immediately covered my ears, then I felt my hand being touched I was shocked when I saw Chara who was in front of me with her scary face.

She says you are in my control… sooner or later you will be in my control and kill everyone you care for” i heard that feeling scared.

until unknowingly I... broke the mirror with my hand and hurt my hand." explained (m/n).

everyone was silent hearing the words ( m/n) then dream looked at ( m/n) worriedly " then... what else did he say?" asked dream.

"no more ... that's all they told me." answer (m/n).

then dream hugged ( m/n) to calm him down more calmly, i looked at blue and ink "So... what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh ... we were here what do we want blue?" ask ink.

I forgot that he is very forgetful easily " WE ARE HERE TO ASK ( M/N ), THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!" replied blue.

"Yeah right!! We're here to ask (m/n) something important." said ink.

" what is it?" ask (m/n).

dream then let go of his arms and looked at ( m/n) seriously "...is this so important that dream has to be this serious?" I thought worried.

"(m/n)...what were you and nightmare doing in your dream?" asked dream.

I widened my eye sockets when I heard the word nightmare "what's with those two!?" I thought.

"W-what..." (m/n) said surprised.

"I want you to be honest with us (m/n) ... what you and nightmare did when I was unconscious or I was hurt." said dream.

I then saw (m/n)'s face suddenly turned nervous "I...." said (m/n).

then he became quiet then not long after he looked at us with a bit of fear "when you fainted... I asked nightmare so he doesn't hurt you." answered (m/n) while closing his eyes.

I saw dream widen his eye sockets "So... what he said is true..." Dream muttered.

"Then what else did Nightmare tell you?" asked dream.

"He... he said that he wouldn't attack you if I did his bidding." answer (m/n).

"That's why he... made a deal with me and he will also make me remember all about him before I lose my memory?" say (m/n).

I heard that being surprised "... th-then did you accept the deal?" I asked.

I saw ( m/n) open her eyes and I could see tears there " ... yes ... I accept the deal he asked for." answer (m/n).

I felt my world was breaking listening to his answer, I looked at him nervously "You're kidding right kid?" I asked.

(m/n) shook her head "unfortunately I'm not joking sans... I really accepted the offer." said (m/n) sadly.

"Oh god... this is a very bad matter." I heard dream muttering.

I then saw the necklace around her neck ( m/n) which turned purple " didn't it turn into cyan?" I thought.

I immediately widened my eyes "( m/n) where did you get this purple necklace from?" I asked holding the necklace with the purple gem.

she widened her eyes then she got really scared again "if i tell you...would you be mad?" ask (m/n).

"No kid... I won't be angry." I said.

"(sigh) well this necklace is from ..." (m/n) immediately stopped talking again.

"uhh...kid? (m/n)? are you listening to me?" I asked.

suddenly there was a knock on my door "sans!! Frisk said from my bedroom door.

before i said anything ( m/n) immediately got up and ran towards the door and then went out to frisk.

"Frisk want to ask what?" ask (m/n).

"Better stay at home brother because ... this is quite important." Frisk said.

"w-alright!!" say (m/n).

"Thank you sans for being with my brother." Frisk said.

then they both immediately ran out of the house before i said anything "what the hell (m/n) with the deal made by nightmare." I thought worried.

skip time -> [ at home]

( m/n) POV

after the two of us arrived Frisk immediately took me to my room and we both sat on the bed " I heard you protect monsters from them? Is it true?" Frisk asked.

I looked at frisk in surprise "helping the monster? oh! what was the monster that I saved that time" I thought.

"Yeah... will I be in big trouble if I help those two?" I replied a little worried.

frisk shook their heads "no! no! you're not in any trouble it's just... i'm just worried that if you save them you'll get hurt." Frisk said.

"Does Frisk mean when I saved them both I got injured?" I thought.

I immediately hugged Frisk gently making them worry " Calm down Frisk!! I'm fine, I'm not hurt at all.

I just baited them to get away from the 2 monsters, then I just saved them and healed one of them." I said.

frisk then hugged me back " oh thank goodness ... I thought you were hurt while saving them both, but next time you have to ask for help if you see that don't like to make it easy later you can get hurt ... understand." Frisk said seriously.

I then let go of my hug and nodded, I looked down while fiddling with my fingers nervously "...are you angry?" I asked.

I then saw frisk chuckle while shaking their head "not now... but don't like to do that, you make me very worried." Frisk replied with a smile.

"How do you know if I help 2 monsters?" I asked.

"uhh... i... i... i just heard from someone while shopping with mom." answered frisk nervously.

"mom? since when did you call mama 'mom' frisk?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you don't remember anything." I heard Frisk mutter.

I looked at them confused "uhh ... well I will explain everything to you." Frisk said.

[after explaining everything.]

I looked at frisk in awe "Wow!! Is that true you managed to save all the monsters from Mount Ebbot, then you became their ambassador? Aren't you still too young to be the leader of the ambassador, Frisk." I said worriedly.

frisk then stroked my hair gently "no brother ( m/n) ... I saved them all because of something in me that made me very determined to save them all after hearing all the stories from dad." Frisk said.

" FRISK!! (M/N)!! COME DOWN BOTH OF YOU IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH!!" shouted the mother from below.

"okay ma'am!!" we both shouted.

me and frisk then immediately out of my room to the dining room.

I saw mother preparing food and plates on the dining table assisted by father, then we both helped father and mother prepare everything.

After that, we just ate, I ate my mother's cooking, it was very delicious, it made mom and dad chuckle and frisk made an 'aww~' sound.

but without me knowing it the necklace was given from the current nightmare has changed from bright purple to cyan and then back to bright purple again several times without everyone at the dinner table knowing.

[somewhere]

nightmare is in his office doing his homework and thinking about their next plan.

then nightmare felt something near him until he saw a necklace beside him starting to light up, nightmare then smirked.

"Wait 3 more days (m/n) and I'll make you remember all about me." said nightmare.

skip time [at night]

( m/n) POV

The day had turned into night and it was time for me to sleep, I then went into my room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

after I finished I then changed my clothes into PJ, then I went to my bed and fell asleep.

[dream]

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a place I didn't know but I admit that this place was quite beautiful from my point of view.

I saw a beautiful tree, flowers were blooming, and... " who is that?" I muttered.

I saw the figure of a person near a tree sitting on a long wooden chair, I then approached the figure and when I almost approached the figure suddenly the figure looked at me.

I widened my eyes as my (e/c) eyes with her beautiful purple eyes, we both continued to stare at each other until the figure placed his hand beside him as if gesturing for me to sit beside him.

I then sat next to him we were both silent and didn't speak at all, I was very nervous because I didn't know the figure but... this figure was a little familiar to him.

"...how are the two of them?" I heard the figure speak.

"uhh... who?" I asked.

" uf!(m/n) and us!(m/n) or they are often referred to as swap and ( n/n)." replied the figure.

"oh!! uhh...they're both-" suddenly my words were cut off by (n/n) and swap who was directly in front of us both.

"yo! you called us." say swap.

The figure looked at the swap and (n/n) smiled "hello you two... how are you?" asked the figure.

"Much better after coming back from the dead." answered ( n/n) with a little joking.

swap and the figure chuckles but I'm confused "you two know him?" I asked.

swap then looked at me and nodded "uhm!! (m/n) introduce the person next to you is X!(m/n) or can be called purple." answer swap while embracing X!(m/n) or white.

"Purple? Like I've heard that name before." I muttered.

"uhh... is there anything you want to talk to the two of us purple besides saying hello?" asked (n/n) nervously.

purple nodded then he looked at me and smiled "I have something to say to classic (m/n)." answered purple.

swap and (n/n) looked at each other then looked at purple and purple nodded "okay... it looks like it's important swap, let's leave them both privacy." say (n/n).

then they both disappeared then purple stood in front of me smiling "Finally we both can meet classic (m/n)." said purple.

"Sorry don't want to be rude but why are you calling me classic (m/n)?" I asked.

he looked at me then laughed making me confused " pfft- so you still don't know about AU." said purple.

"AU? you mean alternative universe?" I answered. purple nodded "Right so you already know, good then... I called you classic ( m/n) because you are from undertale... the first classic."

" so we don't get confused we make a nickname in every AU like ( n/n) he's from underfell where that world is... uhh... looks like I have to skip about that world and swap him from underswap where everything is swapping positions ."

"sans becomes a hyper-hyper papyrus whereas papyrus becomes a sans where he becomes lazy." clear purple.

I nodded "Then what about you? Where are you from AU?" I asked.

then I saw his face that turned sad made me feel guilty "ah!! I'm sorry if I asked wrong!!" I said.

"No...it's okay, it's just... I just miss where I live." said purple sadly.

I feel guilty now "my world...unlike others...my world is controlled by someone named gaster or X!gaster, he controls my world with his overwrite button and control everything with his button."

he is always concerned with how the world is good with the button, not with the feelings of the three of us which always repeats itself several times." Purple said angrily.

"But we also couldn't do anything back then, we could only see and keep everything a secret from our family and friends." said purple.

drip... drip... drip...

I widened my eyes when I saw the crying purple " if only ... if only I could have a button like him and could learn it ... all of them ... they all must be ... *sob*" Purple said.

then he fell down crying making my soul ache "I'm sorry everyone!! If only I was strong in helping you guys, I'm sorry frisk ... chara ..." I heard purple mumbled.

I then hugged purple making him surprised "I know your pain feeling... how to lose even though I never felt it, but my father once told me something and it made me more confident.

he said " even though you have lost someone you love ... never lose hope for them, because even though they are gone they still feel what you feel ... so keep on having hope because ... they all still love you and always give hope/trust in yourself." That's what my dad said." I said smiling.

then i let go of my hug and smiled softly " so keep having hope in yourself!! keep the trust of all those who still have you in you and don't ever let them down!!" I said.

then purple wiped her tears then smiled a little "you're right... i shouldn't have given up." he muttered.

"That's just the spirit that I like from you!!" I said.

" *chuckles... thank you so much... classic ( m/n)!!" said purple.

|•| to be continued|•|

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.3M 116K 36
─── 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. Currently editing...
1.6K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5K 94 32
- 𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓘𝓷 '𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪,' 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿�...