Outliers [L.S]

By louisrrry

"Louis, let me be open with you," he mutters softly. My brain was pounding with warnings. I knew deep down t... More

Prologue*
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

6*

370 16 43
By louisrrry

Just saying this chapter gets  dark so this is just a disclaimer.

Louis' POV:

My situation wasn't the best and I knew that.

I was hiding in one of Harry's jacket closets. This wasn't part of me and Niall's plan but it seemed convenient at the time.

I had done everything else in our plan though. I parked my car in the middle of a hunter trail in the woods. I climbed through a window just as told, and ended up landing in a living room. I heard voices very close by so my first instinct was to hide in a closet. I'll admit sometimes I'm stupid.

"We'll blow up the museum or something," I hear a voice boom. He sounds frustrated.

"I think we're going over the top don't you think," another voice replies.

"No, I want to make it clear I'm back. I need the past gang members to come out of hiding and to find me. See who's the most loyal," the original voice explains.

"We made it obvious enough. I mean so many are  coming back. Don't you think the rest will follow," the other voice argues. They go silent for a while.

"Look Harry, I know you're stressed currently but me and Liam got it under control. Don't worry about it. Just sit back and relax for once man."

Good. Harry's here. Now just to make a decision on when to make an appearance.

"I don't want to relax." I assume that was Harry.

I don't give time for anyone else to answer, I break out of the closet. I raise my gun pointing it straight at a dude with raven hair.

"Which one is Harry," I yell out. The guy with raven hair looks at me with a shocked face. The other guy has yet to look at me so I can't see their face clearly enough to tell. It has to be Harry though. He was here. No, it is.

I swear it.

"I am darling," a deep voice rumbles. The guy with long hair turns around from the counter he was leaned against. He looks nothing like how he did on the news.

I move so my gun is pointing at him. My nerves start to kick in, and I have to fight with myself to stop myself from  shaking.

"This is how it's going to work. I'm going to kill Harry and then I'm going to leave," I state. Harry cocks his head to the side, a smirk forms on his face.

"Is that really how it's going to work sweetheart or is that how you wish it will work," he mumbles. His arms hang behind his back as he starts to take steps towards me.

I swallow the lump in my throat. I have to make a point, and quickly.

I turn the gun to the guy with raven hair, shooting him in the leg.

"It's how it's going to fucking work," I grit out between my teeth as I look back at Harry, but my heart drops to my stomach when I see how close he's gotten to me within a matter of seconds.

"Has anyone told you how beautifully blue your eyes are," he whispers. He raises his hand up, rubbing a thumb across my cheek softly, making me breathless before he swats my gun from my hands and shoves me to the ground.

He places his booted foot on my chest, then bends down to eye level with a smirk.

"Because they should," he picks the gun up from the ground, and pulls the safety back. He points it directly at my head. My heart begins to race in my chest. My brain tosses through possibilities to break away from this situation.

I swing my arm forward, hitting Harry under his knee causing him to fall back. I quickly got to my feet. Harry's still laying on the ground but I waste no time. I bend down and grab him by the collar of his shirt and bring him to my face. He glares back at me with dark colored eyes. His breathing is heavy and irregular. I can tell this by the movement of his shoulders and the way his nostrils flare.

I tighten the grip on his collar before I bring his head forward, smashing his face into my knee. The feeling of his nose cracking vibrates through me, making my stomach turn with nausea. I let his shirt go, and watch as his nose quickly starts bleeding.

Harry carelessly drops the gun while bringing his hand up to his nose, but the realization of it flashes across his face quickly.

I grab the gun before he even has the chance to move, and quickly I pull the safety back. I don't waste time pulling the trigger.

The last thing I remember is the loud bang of the gun before my world turns black.

***

I wake up to the sound of rustling. I groan as I open my eyes.

The first thing I see is various pipes lining a roof. I look around for the cause of the loud rustling but I don't see anything but grey brick walls, and pipes everywhere. Wherever I am it's very dark and a dim yellow light is the only thing lighting up this entire room.

I go to stand up but I'm immediately stopped. I glance down at my wrist to find myself handcuffed to a pole.

"Louis," someone whispers. I quickly look in the direction I heard someone whisper my name, but it's so hard to see in here I don't see anyone.

"Who's here," I whisper back. I hear noises of metal clinking together, and out steps Mathew in shackles. He looks terrible. His eyes are sunken in and he's all skin and bones. He's dressed in a hideous white dress. My heart seems to stop.

"What are you doing here," I whisper shout.

"I don't have time to explain. He's coming," is all he says before he steps back into the shadows.

"Mathew," I start but I get interrupted when a big burst of blinding light suddenly shines throughout the room.

I hear the sound of footsteps behind me, but I can't even move to look to see who it is. I feel like a deer in headlights.

A hand wraps around my upper arm and whips me around, and I have to squint my eyes from the harsh light. I can barely make out a bald man that has a face full of tattoos and piercings. His eyes are emotionless from what I can tell.

He bends over and unlocks my hand cuffs, but tightens his grip on my arm. It's overwhelmingly painful.

"You're hurting me," I snapped. He doesn't reply but tightens his grip on me.

He wouldn't care. My brain reminds me. He's your kidnapper for Christ sake! I mean look at him! He has the face of evil!

He forces both of my arms forward and locks them in handcuffs, before pushing me forward. I stumble over my feet from the sudden push, and I glare back at him.

"Move it. Freak," is all he says. His voice is very deep. Matches his emotionless appearance he's going for I suppose.

"Where am I even supposed to 'move it' to," I try my best on air quotes but these handcuffs make it impossible.

Instead of replying he grabs a hold of my wrists and starts moving me forward like a dog on a leash.

"So are you like, going to kill me," I ask. As expected I didn't get a reply. I don't get the point of talking anymore.

He continues to pull me down endless hallways that all look the same. They all have grey brick walls. I haven't seen any doors or windows so I can't even plan an escape and everything looks the same so I can't even remember where I came from.

I can't help but think about Mathew and what these crazy people have done to him. I've only seen him two days ago, well I think. I have no clue how long I've been out but, either way they must have done a lot of things to him for him to look that bad.

Finally we come to a stop. For the first time I saw a door. It's metal and pretty much rusted over.

The man opens the door loudly, from the door scraping across the cement floor, and suddenly all I can hear is overly loud,  piercing screams of terror.

As the man pulls me inside I'm met with endless cells. People I've never seen before are chained up on walls, their back facing me as a person inside whips them. As we walk farther inside there's other darker things. People getting burned with hot metal, slashed with knives, finger or toe nails being ripped off. Just tons of people tied up and being tortured.

The man brings me to an empty cell, and shoves me inside.

"Get undressed," he orders.

"Wh- what," I stutter.

"I told you to get undressed," he growls.

I slip my shirt off and toss it to the ground. I take my shoes off the best I can without my hands or untying them, before I also take off my pants. Leaving me in just my boxers.

"Put this on." The man hands me a long shirt that's more like a dress. It's white, and feels exactly like a tablecloth but I quickly put it on.

He grabs me by the wrist forcefully and brings me over to the farthest wall. He takes my hand cuffs off to only replace them with shackles that are stuck to the familiar gray brick wall in the hallways.

He starts pulling on a rope, causing me to slowly be lifted off the ground causing me to dangle off the ground.

"What are you going to do to me," I shout. I couldn't explain my reason for shouting other than just the excuse I'm scared. I'm really scared, and the constant screaming I hear from others around me is not helping at all.

"The punishment Harry has set on you for shooting him in the shoulder."

I watch the man as he walks off into a corner and wheels out a table I didn't even notice before.

"Louis you receive level 2 punishment," the man states. Surprisingly he doesn't grab anything from the table but walks toward me.

"Session one of level 2 punishment begins now."

Suddenly he punches me across the face. My vision turns spotty and I hear a faint ringing in my ears. In instinct my arm tugs on the shackles forcefully, making them rattle. Pain shoots around my wrists as I rip the skin off them. I grit my teeth against the stabbing pain.

He punches me again but this time in the stomach. My breath leaves my body. I throw my head back gritting my teeth even harsher.

He continues to punch me. Eventually I feel myself just fading in and out of reality. Im in this middle section of sleeping and being fully aware of where I am, and it seems like every time he punches me in some new place (or in a place he already has) it just wakes me back up for I have no peace at all and I have to endure this torture for eternity.

My body at this point isn't working on instinct and trying to pry my hands from the shackles this man has placed me in. In a way I'm glad because it lessens the amount of pain I'm going through. I'm not ripping the skin off my wrist any longer. I can just hang here and bleed from them.

My eyelids flutter open slightly as he blows another punch in my side. Once again I've awakened from the slight sleep I was in. What have I done to get here in life? Shoot another killer in the shoulder? I was doing the lord a favor! Why has he banished me here?

I grit my teeth again as he punches me across my face. I would think by now my body would have gone numb, in a protective mechanism but I guess I could never get that lucky.

Finally, he stops. All I acknowledge is the ringing in my ears.

"Session one is complete. Session two, and the final session starting."

I watch him as he walks over to the table he pulled out either. He grabs a whip that looks to have little shards of glass at the end of its tassels.

He comes back to me, and rips open the dress he gave me earlier. The sudden cold air causes goosebumps to rise across my skin.

My vision turns completely white and I can't help but yell out from pain. He had whipped me, and it's a pain I thought I would never have to experience.

I wish I could curl in on myself, it's all my body is telling me to do.

He whips me again, and my vision turns white, and I grit my teeth to try to prevent myself from yelling out again.

Then finally I hear nothing, see nothing, and feel nothing. I finally got my peaceful sleep at last.

____

I'm not gonna put anymore warnings on dark stuff or any part of my book so just be expected to know this is how it's gonna be, and there will be more. Also I finished this at 3 am yum.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 854 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
1.6K 40 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
1.8K 70 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
398 1 10
"It's okay not to know, Kev. You aren't supposed to know your future." Harry knew that Louis was only saying this to him because that was what the sc...