Ghost of You ✧ jordan baker [...

By -chosenone

in which senior year changes everything +++ [all american pre season 3 - season 4] [jordan baker x oc] DISCLA... More

introduction
authors note
pre season three
1. new york city
2. voicemails
3. tourists
4. launch party
5. soulmates
6. first day
7. roomates
8. moments
9. another chance
10. stop and stare
11. scandals
12. me, myself, and i
season 3
13. summer nights
14. birthday party
15. senior year
16. pretending
17. first date
18. loyalty
19. friday night lights
20. a turn for the worse
21. one last time
22. anonymous
23. cabin fever
24. vegas
25. aftermath
26. relapse
27. homecoming
28. blindsided
29. healing
30. favors
31. messages
32. girls night
33. friendsgiving
35. down the aisle
36. setbacks
season 4

34. college tours

1.8K 78 43
By -chosenone

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The main part of Bringston University was bustling with students as they enjoyed the weeks worth of homecoming activities. Booths were set up all along the sidewalk and a concert was going on where most of the crowd was.

Stacey felt free as it was her first time since Vegas being away from adult supervision. Although her dad was more involved in Asher's life than her's, she still had to ask to go places and be home at a certain time. Simone had promised them this weekend would be one to remember.

After touring the campus for a bit, Simone led them into a lecture hall.

"Is that your aunt?" asked Olivia.

Simone smiled.

Stacey watched as Simone's aunt finished her lecture. She seemed so smart and her words were definitely making an impact on the students in her class.

After class finished, the group went down to meet Simone's aunt.

The older woman looked around at all of them. "Olivia, which makes you Spencer. And you guys must be Stacey and Jordan."

"Yep," said Jordan. "Thank you so much for letting us stay this weekend, Ms. Patterson."

Ms. Patterson cringed. "Dear God, call me Amara. I am not that old."

"You guys take homecoming pretty seriously around here, huh?" asked Spencer.

"Oh, honey you have no idea," said Amara. She pointed behind her to a student who was still in the classroom. "Keisha has offered to be your unofficial ambassador for the weekend. So, leave your bags with me. Have some fun. I'll catch you later."

Stacey gladly dropped her bag and thanked Amara again for her generosity. She wondered if she knew about her and Simone's falling out last year. She seemed to greet Stacey like a normal person, so hopefully Simone left out that part in her life.

As they started walking around campus, the girls were up ahead from the boys, who took their time taking in the sights.

"You made it just in time for the best part of homecoming," Keisha told them.

"What's that?" asked Olivia.

"Tonight's fashion show, choreographed my moi."

"Oh, so you're a journalism major/choreographer?" asked Simone.

"Premed, actually," corrected Keisha. "And proud captain of the undefeated Bringston dance squad."

"Have you heard of a clothing line called Infatuation?" asked Stacey.

Keisha thought on it for a moment. "Oh, yeah! I got some online the other week and they're gorgeous. I can't believe the girl made the company at seventeen - hold up."

The three girls giggled.

Keisha nudged Stacey. "No way you're her! Girl, you have an amazing creative brain."

Stacey blushed. "Thank you. I love seeing people enjoy my lines. I don't have full control yet since I'm underaged, but once I get into college I'm going to have more control."

"That's awesome. Where are you wanting to go to college?"

"Somewhere on the west coast," answered Stacey.

Keisha nodded and turned to Simone. "What are you thinking about applying here for?"

Simone shook her head. "Oh, no. I'm not applying here. I'm just visiting with my family."

Olivia scoffed. "More like hiding from family. Simone's mom is, well, a lot."

"So, where are you applying?" continued Keisha.

Simone shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know."

Stacey didn't want to think too much about college this weekend. She was still trying to decide on where to apply. Of course, her phone kept giving her memories of when she was in NYC, but she didn't feel as sad as she did when she looked at pictures from her time there this past summer.

"Okay, so what's the real on the two sexies behind us?" asked Keisha.

"One of them is my boyfriend," said Stacey. She needed to establish herself now before Keisha got any ideas. She was too nice to be jealous of her.

Keisha glanced back. "Please tell me it's not the dark chocolate one."

Stacey shook her head. "Nope, that one's Liv's."

Olivia's eyes widened. "Um, no. Spencer and I aren't together. We're just friends."

Keisha smiled. "Oo, yay me."

Stacey watched as Olivia's face practically screamed jealousy as Keisha went back to the boys. She didn't know how much longer Olivia was going to deny her feelings for Spencer. Because from the looks of it, all the girls eyes were on him.

After getting food, Stacey had to save Simone from a guy, who was clearly pissing her off. Stacey swore she recognized the face, but couldn't quite put a name to it. After the guy apologized, he walked off to his friend. Stacey looked over at them and saw his friend staring her up and down. She quickly diverted her eyes and hooked her arm around Jordan's waist.

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Stacey didn't know how she ended up in a fashion show. Keisha had called Amara while they were all out to dinner about an emergency with their models. Stacey didn't feel like it was her place to step in (also with her ability of only being able to dance well when she was drunk), so she had insisted multiple times Olivia and Simone should just do it. However, Simone and Olivia forced into her a makeup chair and before she knew it, she was transformed into someone she barely recognized.

Her hair was curled to frame her face and the lingerie complimented her curves perfectly. They gave her a lavender two piece set. Her makeup accentuated her cheekbones and her eyes popped from the grey eyeshadow shimmer.

Her nerves were through the roof, but once the curtains opened, she let loose. Olivia, Simone, and her all gave each other smiles as they practically stole the show. Stacey knew Jordan was in the crowd, so she was rolling her body in ways he has never seen before.

Holy shit, thought Jordan as he watched his girlfriend.

Once the show ended, he rushed backstage to see her.

Stacey complimented all the other models as they walked off to get changed. She was expecting Jordan back here any minute, given his multiple hoots and hollers throughout the show.

"You did great out there."

Stacey was confused when she turned around and didn't see Jordan. Instead, it was the guy from earlier.

He stuck his hand out. "J.R."

She shook it. "Stacey. Your friend was bothering mine earlier."

J.R chuckled. "Sorry about Damon. He's just...different."

Damon. That name had a ring to it. She racked through her memory before remembering a day Asher had on ESPN.

Damon Sims: Top Prospect for MLB Draft

The headline had a picture of him and her eyes lit up. "Your friend is Damon Sims?"

J.R sighed. "Yes, but I'm really not supposed to be telling people he's here."

Stacey zipped her lips. "Your secret's safe with me."

Stacey glanced over when she heard voices and saw Simone and Damon talking. She smirked. "Simone's a great girl, you can tell Damon that."

J.R chuckled. "I will, but he hasn't been in a serious relationship since baseball takes up his whole life. But who knows."

"So what do you do here at BU?" she asked.

"I play baseball," he answered. "Mostly starting on left bench, but it's fine."

Stacey nodded. "Hey, keep working hard and you'll get there."

"And you go to...?"

"Beverly Hills High School," she told him. "My boyfriend and brother play football there."

J.R nodded. "Ah, so you're in high school and have a boyfriend."

Stacey rolled her eyes. "Can I not have a friendly conversation for once with a guy?"

"Sorry sorry," apologized J.R. "You just did fantastic up there and I thought you were beautiful."

Stacey smiled. "Well, thanks, but I would leave now before my boyfriend throws a fit."

J.R glanced back and saw Jordan walked towards her. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too."

Jordan came up, staring J.R down as he walked back over to Damon. "And who the hell was that?"

Stacey kissed his cheek. "No one you should be worried about. Trust me."

"I do," reassured Jordan. "He just looked at you a little too much."

Stacey had momentarily forgotten she was in a pretty revealing dress. "But only you get to see what's underneath."

Jordan smirked. "That's true."

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The next day was filled with exploring the campus more and meeting some of the other students there. Stacey could tell Simone was warming up a bit more to BU.

Stacey's main problem at the moment was the tension between her and Jordan. It wasn't the bad kind they had when a fight was brewing between them; it was the one where they wanted their own time together. Vegas round two, but a little less of what had occurred. Stacey was sharing a room with Olivia and Simone, so they had no kind of alone time together.

An opportunity had arose for them Saturday night when all of them got invited to a house party. This was Stacey's first college party, but everyone seemed to be pretty wasted and having fun already when they all walked into the house.

"We can finally party!" said Simone, automatically looking for the alcohol.

Stacey nudged Olivia. "You good? No temptations? I can drink water if you want me to."

Olivia smiled. "Thank you, that means a lot, but I'm good."

Stacey nodded. She needed to make sure her best friend was okay before engaging in anything. Keisha greeted them and had them follow her to get drinks.

"Hey yo, Nate! K.E.K punch for everybody."

"Oh, actually no punch for me. I'm sober, so..." Olivia spoke up.

Keisha smiled at her. "Good for you, girl."

Nate passed around the drinks and Spencer cringed. "Dear God, please tell me that's not a trash can."

Keisha laughed. "It's the cleanest thing here, trust."

Nate raised his glass. "Cheers bitches."

Stacey automatically downed her drink and pulled Jordan to the dance floor. She turned his back to him and he placed his hands on her hips. She swayed her body against his with the beat of the music. Jordan occasionally placed kisses on her neck, making her skin feel on fire.

Nate handled them a couple of more drinks once they were done and after a few more, Stacey was feeling it. She was a lightweight with her small frame, so Jordan had to have a bit more than her to get to where she was at.

Jordan took her hands and put them around his neck. He brought her in close, making it known to every guy who kept staring at her at this party that she was his. He made sure not to be possessive as he was before, but how was he supposed to feel as guys who had some drinks in here practically drooled over her? He had lost her way too many times; the possibility of another guy going after her scared the hell out of him.

Stacey leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Let's take this upstairs."

Jordan complied immediately and followed her up the steps. Stacey caught a brief glimpse of Olivia and Spencer making out; good, as they should be.

Stacey found an empty room and locked the door behind her once Jordan entered. With the alcohol in her system, Jordan looked like a Greek God in front of her. She walked over to him and tugged at his hoodie. He took it off and followed up with the black shirt he had on underneath. After he was down to just his underwear, Stacey pushed him back on the bed as she kept standing.

"What are you..."

Jordan became silent when Stacey started undressing herself slowly in front of him. He gripped the sheets as she kept eye contact with him, plopping each article of clothing on the floor. Jordan's breath quickened as he realized she was wearing: her white lace lingerie set he had gotten her in Vegas.

"Come here."

Jordan quickly grabbed her hips and placed her beneath him on the bed. Stacey smirked and slid out from underneath him, pushing him down on the bed and straddling his waist. She pressed her pointer finger to his lips. "We're doing this my way tonight."

Stacey's finger trailed down his chest and chiseled abs, ending at the waistband of his underwear. She shifted herself back a bit more so she was on top of him and he groaned.

"Holy fu-Stacey please," he begged.

Stacey smiled, knowing she had him wrapped around her finger in this moment. "Baby, I have barely done anything and you're already begging?"

Jordan bit his lip, trying not to flip her over right now and rip the rest of her clothing from her body. He decided to give in. "Yes, I need you. Now. Or I'll tease you just as much as you are right now."

Stacey giggled and leaned down to kiss him. Jordan bit her lip as she pulled away lightly, only to connect their lips a second later. Jordan gripped her waist, rocking her hips slightly back and forth.

Stacey left a trail of kisses to his collarbone and hit the spot that always drove him crazy. She felt him unclasp her bra and she threw it to the floor. Going back up to kiss him, she pulled away and looked at Jordan for reassurance. "You want to do this, right?"

Jordan nodded. "Of course."

Stacey grinned and kissed him again, getting lost within Jordan Baker.

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

that is the most spicy scene you'll probably ever get from me lolol

we have 2 more chapters left of season 3 :( but they'll be goooood ones. expect a lot of jacey fluff next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.1K 20
After a breakup in college, Spencer and Olivia must learn to co-parent while trying to make new lives for themselves. Will their strong connection br...
31.6K 682 14
In which the second half of senior year is nothing as to what Luna Ramirez expected. ✧✧✧ All American Season 4 Sequel to Toxic- J. Baker
108K 2.1K 48
▍𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 ❪ ʰᵉʸ ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˡⁱᶠᵒʳⁿⁱᵃ ❫ ·˚ ༘☆ ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... ...
49.8K 821 86
Ivie Blake is the daughter of Chad and Macy Blake. She is a social media influencer slowly rising up. She is going to a new school in Beverly Hills...