Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Dead Calm 2 Part 38

1.9K 32 3
By Licutie269

The rest of her shift Coral spent it in a fog. Going over scenerios in her head of what kind of trouble JJ might be currently in. As soon as the clock struck ten she was out the door not even bothering to take her apron off.

Waving to Pope and Kie who were pulling up in Heyward's truck she hurried up to the driver's side, "Did you find him?" she asked.

"No, but we're heading back to your place to drop this stuff off. Hop in and we'll see if he's there. If not as soon as we unload we can go circle the island," Pope responded.

"Shit," she swore as she went around the other side and jumped into the seat next to Kie.

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about," Kie said in an attempt to reassure her.

"No there is," Coral responded, "The last time he had a JJ moment was because of his dad. If he went home, and that's where I believe he went, then it could be really really bad."

"We'll find him," Pope told her.

Pulling up to The Chateau, Coral hopped out of the truck as Kie and Pope did the same, "Lets get this stuff unloaded," Pope said.

"I'm gonna head inside and see if he's been here," Coral told them turning towards the house just as every light came to life in the backyard.

Knowing the electric was still out on their side of the island Coral looked back at Kie and Pope confused, "What the fuck is that?"

"I don't know," Pope responded before moving around the girls and headed towards the backyard.

"JJ, what did you do?" she heard Pope gasp.

Hurrying around the house Coral stopped dead at the sight of JJ sitting in a hot tub surrounded by floating flamingos, lights, and champagne bottles. "JJ," she whispered stepping closer as Kie stopped just behind her.

"Baby Girl!" he exclaimed, clearly drunk, "Look at this shit," he said with a wave of his hand, "I got this for you. You work to fucking hard," he declared taking a drink from his champagne glass.

Knowing he acted out for a reason, Coral glanced at both Pope and Kie telling them silently to let her handle things before asking JJ what happened.

"Nothing," he answered, "Can't I just get something nice for you, and for my friends? Hell you're my family!"

"We are," Coral agreed as she slowly approached the hot tub, "But JJ you stole that money from a drug dealer.  He's gonna want it back."

"Fuck that guy.  I can handle him," he replied, with a dismissive wave, "Now come on and get in.  I've got a jet going straight up my butt and you deserve to have some luxury.  You don't need someone like Rafe Cameron, Baby Girl, because I can give you the life you deserve too."

To stunned to say anything more Coral simply stared as both Kie and Pope finally voiced their displeasure. "JJ, how much did this cost?" Pope asked.

Giggling JJ shrugged, "Just about damn near all of it, but look we got a generator. My baby deserves to have fucking electric!"

"Dude, you could've paid off your restitution with that!"

"Or given it to like any charity," Kie added.

"Well, I didn't!" he cried angrily as he stood, "I didn't," he repeated with tears in his eyes.

Getting a good look at JJ's bruised torso Coral felt her heart stop as he continued ranting about them joining him in the hot tub.

"JJ," she breathed out staring at him wide eyed as he slowly began to break down, "Baby," she whispered climbing over the hot tub and wrapping her arms around him, "Baby, shhhh, I've got you," she told him as he cried against her.

"I can't take him anymore," he cried, "I almost killed him."

"He doesn't deserve you, JJ. You're such a good person. I love you. I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Coral. I just want to do the right thing," he cried into her shoulder.

"We know," Kie said as she joined them in the hot tub wrapping her arms around both of them.

Pope following shortly after, "We're gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay."

Eventually Pope and Kie dropped their arms whispering to Coral that they'd be unloading the truck.  Nodding as they stepped out of the hot tub Coral ran her fingers through JJ's wet hair, "Baby, let's turn this off and go inside," she suggested.

Letting go of her he simply nodded as she took his hand and they climbed out of the hot tub together.  Walking into the house she led him to the bathroom and flipped on the light, "Thank you for the generator," she whispered, turning on the shower.

"I was serious.  You deserve electric," he told her quietly as she stood in front of him and untied his swim shorts.  Giving him a small smile she let his shorts fall to the floor.  

Stripping out of her own clothes she took his hand and stepped over the tub into the shower.  Closing his eyes JJ let the warm water run over his head as Coral dumped shampoo into her hand and began slowly massaging the shampoo into his hair.

Picking up the soap as he rinsed his hair out she worked up a lather before running her hands over his body.  Sighing he leaned his head against her shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"Shush, we'll talk about it later," she told him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.  Feeling his shoulders shaking she held on to him until the hot water ran cold.

Shutting the water off she used a towel to dry them both before taking his hand and pulling him down the hall to her room.  Closing the door quietly she pushed him towards the bed, "Let's get some sleep."

Humming quietly she ran her fingers through his hair as he laid his head on her chest and wrapped himself around her.  "I screwed up," he muttered.

"Yeah, probably wasn't a good idea stealing from Barry," she replied, refusing to sugar coat what he'd done.

"I just get so tired of people messing with us, and I wanted to prove to my dad I could get the money."

"You don't need to prove anything to that man.  We'll deal with Barry and we'll deal with the restitution, together."

"No, I'll deal with Barry.  You stay away from him," he told her.

"Rafe came by The Wreck earlier," she told him as he stiffened, "He warned me that Barry knows I'm with you and he'll come after me too.  So we'll deal with him together.

"Fuck," he swore, "I'm sorry for getting you involved," he apologized, "I do stupid shit, Coral."

"I know you are, and I know you do," she responded with a slight laugh, "I still love you and we'll figure it out together.  Maybe Ricky could talk to Barry to give us some leeway," she suggested.

"I don't want to involve anyone else."

"It's just a thought," she responded, "You scared the shit out of me when no one knew where you went," she told him.

"I'm no good for you," he muttered.

"Shut up," she snapped, yanking on his hair forcing him to raise his head and look at her, "You're perfect for me, JJ."

"Owwww," he whined, "No need to pull hair.  That's one kink I can't get behind."

Raising her eyebrow she yanked again, "You did say something about whips and chains way back when," she reminded him, thinking about that night in December.

"Ohhh, my kinky girl," he mummered before leaning down and taking one of her breasts into his mouth. 

"JJ," she moaned, "I'm not done being angry about what you said," she gasped as he slid his hand down her stomach. 

Lifting his head from her breast he told her to shush, "We'll talk about it later," he smirked before following his hand down her stomach with his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 538 99
Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have been super close their whole life. They do...
17K 323 20
// this story will not follow the original plot of outer banks, simply the characters and the setting. Been there, watched that. // Jo Routledge, Tw...
707K 8.5K 45
you are y/n maybank, jj's little sister. You meet rafe Cameron while you were cleaning his backyard. Rafe doesn't like pouges and your brother doesn'...
2.9K 73 12
❗️DISCONTINUED❗️ OUTERBANKS: Y/N Routledge and John B Routledge are siblings, just a couple months apart. They grew up side by side, together forev...