psychic โ” artemis crock

By Rosemusic18

psychic | "To be able to tell the future, or possible futures before they come true." โ” a half-human teenage... More

PSYCHIC
GRAPHICS

ACT ONE; OTHER SIDE

195 12 1
By Rosemusic18

PSYCHIC
ACT             ONE
(Other Side)

So thanks, but no
I think I’m good to go
Cause I quite enjoy the you say I’m trapped in 
Now I admire you, and that whole show you do

Or, where CAMILA INWUDU meets the other star athlete in the school after so many years of hearing ARTEMIS CROCK from other people...including her friends after joining the cheer team. But she faces challenges when it comes to picking her destiny or somebody she cares about. 

TIMELINE: 
Stargirl Season 1 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
114K 916 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...