「𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐜...

بواسطة cxlezt

The daughter of the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji. She decided to leave, and start her own journey. When she be... المزيد

Authors Note + Info :3
1;; offer
2;; talk

prologue;;

94 2 0
بواسطة cxlezt

The moon shined a bright, crimson red color. The color of the demon king's eyes. What was its sign? What did it mean?

A young baby crying. A young, beautiful little girl. Laying beside the woman who birthed her. The woman is the lover of the demon king. The demon king stood beside the bed- shaking his arms, and perhaps a tear rolling down his eye. His lover, lays without breathing, while the baby continues to breathe. 

A warmth wraps around the demon king; the same warmth of his lover.

"Darling, please take care of our child, for I am no longer here. I love you.."

The warmth left him with those last words, and the demon king looked at the young baby who was no longer crying. She was staring, at who knows where, peacefully.

The demon king clicked his tongue. He took the limp woman and carried her carefully in his arms and turned away from the bed, snapping his fingers to summon a few of his servants. 

They teleported behind him, kneeling on one knee, "Yes, master."

"Take the child and nurse her. Do not eat her."  That was all he said before leaving the room to two demons and a half-breed.

The two demons stayed kneeling until they confirmed the demon king has left the room. Once they confirmed so, they stood and went up to the bed where the baby was laying. The baby looked over to her side to see two scary demons- in her opinion- and then started crying. The two demons looked at each other, then back to the baby, and knew this was the hardest task a demon can take.

---------

"Daki-nee!" exclaimed [name]. The now 4 years old girl ran up to the beautiful demon, hugging her leg.

"Oh? [name]-chan!" Daki smiled, patting the young child. "How are you?"

"Hehe, I'm good!" [name] said with her wide grin. The one grin that can make any demon feel a warmth inside. She was just a half-breed indeed, but she could easily have the power to make any demon feel either happy or scared. Happy; from her warm and gentle spirit. Scared; of who her father is, Muzan Kibutsuji, the Demon King.

"That's good!" said Daki, crouching down to hug [name], which the 4 years old hugged back.

"[name]." Muzan Kibutsuji, her father, called out. [name] tilted her head up to where her father was standing and formed a frown on her face. Her shoulders slumped down and she then made a pouting face when her two babysitters came to get her and bring her to her room - per orders from Muzan.

---------

"I don't get it! Why can't I go out?" cried out a now 10 years old [name]. Muzan ignored her and continued to focus on his work. "Or you can at least have someone escort me?"

Once again, ignored. She groaned and cursed at him under her breath, which he could hear perfectly well, yet chose to ignore it. [name] walked out of the room and shut the door. [name] heard Nakime strike her biwa and the next thing [name] knew is that she was transported to her room.  

The half-breed sighed and went to her bed, plopping onto it. She stared at the ceiling, pondering what the outside world is like. Her whole life, she was trapped inside the infinity castle. Although some of the upper moons would tell her what it's like, usually it's negative things. But that's just when [name] snapped and asked- no, more like ordered Nakime to transport her outside.

"Nakime!" [name] slightly yelled. She heard Nakime strike her biwa and she was then transported right in front of her. "Bring me outside. And do not let my father stop me."

Nakime stared at her through her long bangs. Hesitant at first, she then struck her biwa and [name] was transported out. The young maiden inhaled and exhaled the fresh air. Oh, how it smelled so delightful to her. A breeze passed by her and she giggled lightly, feeling joy through that wisp. 

Feeling relieved of this freedom, she decided to pick up her feet and explore this new world. The prickly grass tickled her feet, the trees making perfect shade from the bright sun, the wind adding a nice, cool touch. This is the freedom [name] longed for. Just right. Just perfect. [name] continued walking and walking until night came by. 

She was lost in the woods - but she couldn't care less. Once the moon hit the skies, [name] finally decided on resting. She went to the nearest cliff - an opening from the forest. In the magnificent view, she saw the ocean's waters sparkling. [name] sat down at the edge and admired the view.

"So this is what the outside world is like? It's beautiful.." she said in her thoughts, smiling at the beautiful view.

But she was disturbed by hearing rustles right behind her. At first, she thought it was an animal, but due to her mix of demon blood, she thought that a demon was behind her, "I know you're there. Show yourself."

More rustling, but no answer. [name] sighed and got up from her position, walking towards the source of the sounds. She walked up to the bushes and then spread them open. Her eyes widened at the revelation. There, was a boy in white hair and beautiful lavender eyes with a curious look on his face. He seemed to be about 1 or 2 years older than her. The two young children looked at each other before [name] decided to speak up.

"Um... Hi.." she awkwardly said. Not getting a response, she decided to extend her hand to the boy.

The boy accepted her hand and [name] pulled him out of the bushes. The bush latched onto the boy's clothes, so once [name] finally succeeded in pulling him out, they both fell onto their bottoms.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry.." The boy said shyly, standing up.

"No, no, it's fine..." [name] said, standing along with him, "Oh right, why were you... watching me?"

"Well, um..." The boy took in a deep breath and began to speak, "The spot you're at is a place I usually stay at to calm myself down or think about my thoughts. And when I was coming here, I saw you and uh, I didn't want to disturb you. Sorry about that."

"Ohh, okay. We haven't introduced ourselves!" gasped [name]. "I'll go first! I'm Kibutsuji [name]!"

The boy smiled, "I'm Shinazugawa Sanemi. Nice to meet you [name]-san!" 

---------

"My... mother?" asked [name].

Shinazugawa nodded. The two were talking about their home lives and what their parents are like. Of course, [name] opted to go first. But when it came to the topic of her mother, she didn't know what to respond with.

"Well, you don't have to tell me if it's that personal..." Shinazugawa awkwardly said, holding his nape while looking at the moon.

[name] nodded, "Okay then. Well, continuing, I have um." She paused, thinking of what to call the demons she lives with. "I have one big sister and six big brothers! But my favorite is my big sister Daki!"

"Cool! You have a big family like me!" smiled Shinazugawa. 

[name] giggled, "That's an interesting fact to know!"

The two children sat together until Shinazugawa realized that he had to go before his mother becomes too worried about her son.

"It's getting late so I'll go back home now." he voiced, "What about you? Won't your family be worried?"

"My... family, huh." [name] muttered to herself. "I will go back later, no need to worry about me!"

Shinazugawa shrugged, "Alright then, bye!"

[name] watched Shinazugawa's figure quickly disappear from view. She stared at the direction he was leaving for a few moments, but then she turned her head and looked up at the sky. 

Would her "family" ever be worried? She knows for sure that her father wouldn't. But what about the rest? Daki, Akaza, and so on. They care about her, and she cares about them. So... would they be worried? Perhaps so.

----------------

"Nothing like her mother."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
319K 18.4K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
496K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...