Wanda x Natasha x Reader one...

By marvel4ever00

These are one shots of Wanda, Natasha and you, aka, a threesome. All the one shots will not be separate. More

Introduction
Back home
Sex in the woods

Alone for the weekend

284 9 1
By marvel4ever00

So I gave you guys some music to listen to when you

Y/n pov

I felt my eyes shut while I was in a meeting. All I could hear was Tony and Steve arguing about something. I finally had the strength to get up off my seat and go to my room to clear my head. I went to my room and immediately layed on my bed thinking about some of my feelings I had for two of my teammates, Wanda and Nat.

"Ugh," I said to myself, I wanted to be with both of them but I can't chose who to be with.

I knew that both of them liked me and I liked them back too but if I hurt one of them, then the other one will be hurt and I can't do that.

I layed on my bed and just started to wander in my thought when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

The door opened and Steve came in the room.

"Hi, um, me and the others are going on a mission," Steve said.

"Oh, let me come with you," I said, sitting up on my bed.

"No, um how to say this, it is just a mission for us because we know who this person is and you and 2 other of our teammates have to stay here because they don't know who this person is," Steve said.

I looked at him and then layed back down on my bed, "Fine, it's a good thing either way because I'm lazy,"

Steve scuffed. "Ok, well we will also be gone for about a few weeks so see you soon,"

I turned my head and watched Steve leave my room. Once the door shut I got up and looked out my window seeing the team leave in one of the jets and then it left.

Once they left on the plane then I went towards my door and went to the living room to try to find who was still here and guess what, it was Wanda and Nat.

"So, you guys stayed?" I said and they looked away from their books that they were reading.

"Yeah, wasn't our business to know what happened so we stayed here," Nat said.

I looked at Nat and then at Wanda and I sat down on a chair across from them.

"So what do you guys want to do? We have like 3-4 days of just us." Wanda asked, looking at me and Nat.

"I don't know, we could binge watch some movies," I said and they both agreed.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch right now?" Wanda asked.

(By the way it is around 10 pm)

"How about (You can pick the movie because I don't know what movie to pick)" Nat said and me and Wanda agreed.

Third person pov

You guys were about half way through the movie (and now it is about 11 pm) and you couldn't stop thinking about Wanda and Nat.

"Whatcha thinking about y/n?" Nat asked.

"Nothing," You replied.

Wanda didn't say anything, instead her eyes turned red and she looked at you.

"She's thinking about us," Wanda said and you looked at her with a seriously face.

"Thinking about us how?" Nat asked.

"No, Wanda, stop reading my mind," You said but it was too late, Wanda's eyes were already glowing red and she was looking at you.

"She's thinking about her feeling about us and she is also thinking about scenarios with us that is not so innocent," Wanda said and Nat looked at you.

"Ugh," You said and put your hands over your eyes and brought them close to her knees so Wanda and Nat don't have to see your face.

"Hey Wanda, how about we give her her wishes?" Nat suggested and you looked at her.

"That is probably the best idea you've had," Wanda said and she gave you a little smirk.

You immediately got up and started to run towards your room trying to get away for whatever Nat and Wanda had planed but Wanda used her powers to pull you back.

"No no, you don't get to run away that easily," Nat said.

"How about we take her to your bedroom?" Wanda suggested and Nat started to walk to her bedroom and Wanda followed with you still in her magic thing.

Once you guys got to her bedroom, Wanda used her powers to lay you on the bed while Wanda and Nat went over to one of Nat's shelves where there was a small box and they opened it and grabbed what was inside. You didn't bother to get out of the bed because you knew that Wanda would just bring you back using her magic. They both returned back to the bed and you just looked at them not knowing what was about to happen.

"What are you going to do to me?" You asked, nervous and scared.

"Oh nothing," Wanda began to say, "Give me your hand,"

You did as Wanda said and she handcuffed your hand and put the other end of the handcuff to the bed frame.

"What the," You said and tried to free your hands.

"Nope, you don't get to get out, we haven't even begun yet," Nat said and came closer to you and started to kiss you.

While Nat was kissing you, Wanda was starting to play with your hair. Nat then broke the kiss and traded spots with Wanda. Wanda began to kiss you and then she sat on your lap not breaking the kiss. Once she finished kissing you, she got off and her and Nat started to touch you. You started to moan.

"You don't get to speak, moan, scream or anything until we tell you to," Nat said and continued to touch you.

Then, Wanda got down to your pants and she started to slide them off. Once they were off, Wanda used her magic to take your shirt off and which led you only in your black lingerie bra and underwear.

Then, Wanda and Nat started to kiss and take off their clothes and then started to touch each other which was killing you that you couldn't touch them because you were stupidly cuffed to the bed.

"What, is this killing you?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, can you guys please just let me out of these stupid handcuffs?" You asked and they both just shock their heads, "Ugh,"

Wanda and Nat started to go closer to you but and then Nat started to take off your bra and your underwear. Nat then started to kiss and lick your pussy and then she started to put her fingers in you. She put her fingers in one by one and you were trying to hold in your moans and screams. She then took her fingers out and started to put her tongue inside it and then he started to kiss it.

Meanwhile, Wanda was kissing and licking your boobs. She then put one of your boobs in her mouth and started to play around with your nipple with her tongue. She then started to cup them with her hands and then she started to kiss and bite them.

"Nat, I need to cum," You said.

"Nope, you have to hold it in until I say so," Nat said.

You started to moan and scream out Wanda and Nat's names.

"Shh, you can't say anything remember," Wanda said, still playing with your boobs.

"Nat, I need to cum!" You begged.

"You can do it now," Nat said and you cummed all over her fingers.

"Wanna have a taste Wanda?" Nat asked and Wanda stopped playing with your boobs and went down and started to lick you.

"Mmm, you are delicious y/n," Wanda said, going up and kissing you.

Nat then got up and went to her shelf to grab something.

"What are you grabbing now? Something else to use on me?" You asked.

"No," Nat began, then she walked back to the bed and brought Wanda's face to hers and kissed her, "This is for Wanda."

Nat then grabbed Wanda's hand and she put handcuffs on her and cuffed her to the bed frame.

"What are you doing Nat?" Wanda asked, not even trying to use her magic to free herself.

"Oh nothing," Nat said and then she ripped Wanda's bra and underwear off.

Nat then started to play, kiss, bite and lick Wanda's boobs and then she went down to her pussy. She started to kiss it and then lick the inside of it. Wanda was moaning a lot and then Nat shut her up by kissing her.

Then, Nat got up and she sat down on the bed in between you and Wanda and she put her left leg on Wanda's lap and her right one on yours. She then sat up and put her fingers inside your pussy and then with the other hand, she put those fingers inside Wanda's pussy.

Both you and Wanda were moaning and screaming like crazy. Then, you and Wanda started to cum on Nat's fingers and pulled her fingers out of you guys and started to lick her fingers clean.

Time jump because I really want to post this part right now,

You guys finished after Nat uncuffed both you and Wanda. It then finished with you and Wanda taking Nat's underwear and bra off and doing the same thing that she did to you guys.

You guys finished and you guys were laying down cuddling naked with Nat in the middle.

"We should do this more often," Wanda suggested.

"Well we have a few weeks of nothing but us in the tower," You said, happy that you can finally speak now.

"Tomorrow, let's meet in the bar, oh, and come with something a little sexy," Nat suggested and you and Wanda smiled.

Then you guys continued the night cuddling and then you guys fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you guys enjoyed this part. I need some suggestions on what to do. Also, sorry for this long part. Actually, I'm not. anyways, some of the parts wont be as smutty as this one.

Also, I sorry for not posting more often. I am going to post more of the Wanda x reader book and more of this.

There will also be a part 2 of this because well, you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...