𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 | Eren...

נכתב על ידי jaegerwh0re

❝I dont want to be your friend or communicate. Stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours,❞ Enemies to l... עוד

Author Note- Read
Armin
Meet up
Meet up (Part two)
Dorms
Car ride
Apology
Bus ride
Floch
Uninvited
Connie's game
Levi
The necklace
Last day
Levi's packet
Floch and Eren
Tutor
Mina
Jean's party
Eren
Eren again
Park
Liar
Floch and Hitch
Hitch's party
A little fun
Mina
Mikasa and Eren's house
Sex
Jean and Eren
Armin and Eren
Annie, Armin and Eren
Clearing up the confusion.
Eren
Fake confession
Y/n, Armin and Eren

Floch and Eren

9.3K 359 3.3K
נכתב על ידי jaegerwh0re

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

You figured you'd give it to him tomorrow in class.

You rotated yourself around to leave. You only took half of a step away from the bench before feeling a hand slide around your arm. Their touch caused goosebumps to escalate throughout your body, knowing whose it was.

You immediately pushed your arm aside as you turned around to see the familiar redhead you figured would be there. You raised your hand to slap him but suddenly hesitated mid-way as you gaped at his appearance.

His face was spread with deep cuts and wounds. One of his eyes was swollen and purple and nearly closing halfway. You could tell Jean hurt him real bad.

You withdrew from him as you set your hand down. "You better not touch me again before I fuck up your face even more," You suggested as your sights lingered to the bench in the distance, anxious Eren would notice you both.

Floch took a step back as you marked his notebook that you had left in his hand. A small frown curved his edges as he parted his lips slowly. "I know it's my fault and I shouldn't have dated Mina especially when I— I wanted to take things further with you. I guess I did it because I saw you with Eren and I was jealous so I did something stupid by getting with Mina—"

You sent him a piercing glare as you disrupted his words. "Don't you dare bring someone like Eren into this when you know nothing is going on between us. I already told you I don't want to hear it," You averted your eyes back to Eren who was now getting up from off the bench along with the unnamed girl.

Floch was saying things however you weren't paying attention to what he had to say as you began to step back. You were still uneasy Eren would recognize you and you couldn't quite find the courage to look him in the eye after what 'happened'.

"I said I'm sorry what more can I do?" The redhead scoffed as you darted your sights back into his colored ones.

You ignored his statement as you turned around to leave however Floch grasped your wrist yet again which shortened your temper. You did as you promised and instantly slapped him harder than you intended to.

He gasped as he removed his grip from your wrist now clutching his cheek as his expression flashed with anger.

"The hell's wrong with you Y/n?" Floch shouted through heavy breaths of pain. "You're nothing but a bitch, you know that?"

Your lids transformed into slits. "You're nothing but a piece of shit and for the record, you wanted this 'bitch', you know that?"

He scoffed at what you said as he let go of his cheek, locking eyes with your own. "I'm now realizing all the time I've wasted on you was a mistake. You don't deserve shit from me or anyone," He called as he continued. "You're a damn liar, telling me you and Eren don't have shit going on? That's why you left with him after the party huh?"

You suppressed an eye roll as you attempted to conceal the increasing anger from his words regarding Eren. "Keep talking and I'll punch you this time,"

He disregarded your warning as he groaned in injury. You knew the slap was stinging but the fresh bruises and cuts made it worse. His nose was beginning to bleed again due to the sharpness of your rings against his skin.

After moments Floch withdrew, clutching his journal as he turned around to leave the area. You noted him whispering 'bitch' while he left but you didn't care. You just stood as you observed him fade in the background.

You smeared your hands against your face in weariness at what had just occurred. Your hands dropped to your sides as you rotated your head to notice Eren watching you with a startled expression plastered against his features.

You could tell he had overheard what happened from a distance like that caused by Floch's shouting. You sensed yourself grow awkward from meeting his emerald eyes as you swiftly fled the area.

You made it back to your dorm safely as you locked the door behind you. You set Eren's ring in one of your drawers where Mikasa wouldn't find it as you went on your phone to text her.

Seconds later, she informed you that Jean's fine and that Sasha, Connie, and Jean have forced her to go eat with them which would take a while. After responding back, you flopped on your bed.

Eren's expression sunk into your memory as you curled into a ball due to embarrassment. He and the girl heard nearly half of that conversation just because Floch couldn't be a normal person and lower his damn voice.

You strived to push Eren aside from your mind but it failed to work. You soon realized Eren was constantly on your mind half of the time. 'Geez, that's terrifying' you thought as you felt yourself almost dozing off into a light sleep.

Before you could shut your eyes, your body sprung up from a loud notification arising from your phone. The loud buzzing vibration alarmed you from your peaceful state, knocking the exhaustion out of you.

You shuffled in your sheets, trying to grab your phone with your hand as you attempted not to get out of bed. You eventually reached it with your fingertips as you allowed it to drop into your palm.

You scanned your screen, your features becoming sour.

Eren (12:58 pm)
why were you w Floch again?
literally after what happened yesterday I
thought u would be brighter

You stared at the message for minutes that felt like hours as you finally decided to ignore him. Just as you shut off your phone another notification went off.

Eren (1:05 pm)
why did u slap him? yk watching u do that
gave me flashbacks from what happened
in the closet

You rose an eyebrow at his questionable messages as you wondered why he was asking when you assumed he overheard what Floch had said. 'He's probably pretending to be dumb' you thought as you scrolled to the current messages.

Eren (1:06 pm)
I also heard floch say my name

Eren (1:07 pm)
quit leaving me on read :(

You sighed roughly under your breath. You wanted to tell him to fuck off however Eren continued to send messages, even though you clearly left him on seen.

Eren (1:08 pm)
cmon lets meet up somewhere

Eren (1:12 pm)
I'll pay for our meals

You were about to object but free food didn't seem bad at the moment. You had barely eaten anything since earlier in the morning so you were rather hungry. You figured the worst that would happen with Eren is him showering you with insults and questions surrounding Floch.

You picked up your phone to respond.

You (1:27 pm)
umm
depends where?

Eren (1:27 pm)
idk burger king?

You (1:29 pm)
nvm

Eren (1:29 pm)
idk why I'm asking for ur input
I'm paying so I'll be choosing

Eren (1:30 pm)
we're going to friday's
cya there

You groaned as you got out of bed. Friday's was just a couple of blocks away so it saved you from riding in a car with Eren. You put on a random hoodie and pants considering you weren't trying to impress anyone.

You searched through your drawers as you shoved Eren's ring into your pocket. You left your dorm, closing it behind you as you made your way to the restaurant which took a few minutes.

You could recognize Eren's floppy hair at the entrance as he played with his zip-up hoddies collar. You hesitated for a moment, realizing you were going to be uncomfortable due to not knowing what you said to him while drunk.

He was on his phone as you stepped towards him. He gradually turned around as he winced at your appearance. "Shit, where'd you come from?" He sputtered, taking out his earbuds. Eren studied your character for a moment as you remained silent. "Well, it's about time you showed up anyway. You're always so slow,"

Your jaw tensed at his comment but you decided to disregard it considering you wanted free food. You ripped your eyes from him as you peeped at the pavement. "Why did you want me to come here?" You slowly asked as Eren shifted to open the restaurant's door.

He paused mid-way to stare at you with a confused look. "I'm pretty sure to eat? Why else?" He caustically responded as he proceeded to open the door.

That doesn't explain shit you thought as you lightly sighed. "It's just weird that you invite me here after what happened with Floch," You paused, taking in the restaurant's atmosphere. "I assume you heard half of it,"

"If you think I feel bad for you I don't. I was just bored," Eren blankly admitted, not bothering to look at you.

Your mouth silently parted as you stared at him in disbelief. He's always bored. You covered up your appearance with an apathetic one. "Good because I'm only here for the free food," You groaned, searching for an empty seat with your eyes. "We aren't even friends and you could've gone with anyone else,"

Eren rolled his tongue along his cheek. "Everyone else is busy,"

You didn't respond, letting the conversation die down as Eren went to get you both a table. One of the servers led you to a table as they left. You stared at it as you began to regret coming here.

Eren eyed you up and down. "Aren't you going to sit?" He asked in a concerned tone as you snapped out of your thoughts and sat across from him.

The waiter delivered you both a menu. You scanned through the options rather quickly, realizing being with Eren had abruptly made your hungriness wash off.

You couldn't concentrate on the menu you found your eyes lingering off the list to look at Eren. You hoped he wouldn't notice as your thoughts trailed to the unnamed girl, you questioned where she was.

You watched Eren remove short brown hair strands away from his face as he usually does. Your curiosity began to increase to the point where you couldn't prevent yourself from asking as you opened your mouth. "So where's your girlfr—"

"What can I get for this couple today?" The waiter cheerfully disrupted as you felt your heart drop. Couple? Your eyes stretched as you immediately peered down at your lap, faking a cough.

The air had suddenly grown thick with awkwardness as the silence surrounding you both made you uneasy. There was another moment of stillness until Eren spoke up.

"A cheeseburger and fries for me and you Y/n?" Eren asked, slightly nudging your foot with his from under the table.

You realized the waiter had asked you a question as your head shot up. You stiffly cleared your throat from embarrassment. "Oh yeah, same,"

The waiter slowly nodded as he wrote the orders down. You could indicate he regretted what he had said from his uncomfy expression. The server then asked for drinks and you just chose the same soda that Eren wanted.

After the waiter left you locked eyes with the dark-haired boys however he immediately looked away to fix his collar.

This is so awkward.

You could never tell what he was thinking. It seemed like Eren wanted to say something but you began first as you changed your sights on the table.

"We aren't a couple," You firmly said, noticing Eren slowly nod from the corner of your eyes.

He rolled his eyes to the side. "Shit well obviously," Eren slightly muttered as he began to change the subject. "So what were you saying before?"

Your eyes darted up as you wondered why you were so bothered that Eren didn't deny it. You scoffed under your breath. "I said where's your girlfriend?" You repeated.

Eren's features scrunched together as he rose an eyebrow. "Girlfriend?"

You nodded as he stared at you with a genuinely confused expression.

"That girl..." You trailed off as the waiter set down both of your guys' food.  Eren's eyes suddenly lit up from your words

"Oh, you mean the girl from the park?" He asked. You nodded. "She's not my girlfriend actually she's my friend," He corrected as he shoved a fry in his mouth. "Why do you ask?"

"I just thought," You whispered as Eren scanned you for a moment in suspicion then he shrugged.

You wanted to ask for her name but you didn't feel like dragging it any further. A friend huh? You thought. I didn't know friends could act that way to each other.

You both ate in silence however you didn't feel like eating anymore so you forced yourself to eat half of your meal. The waiter brought the payment as Eren paid.

You abruptly felt yourself growing irritated on why you were here. Eren always makes questionable actions but he always had some kind of motive behind them as Armin would say.

You pursed your lips. "Why did you want me to come here?"

He tilted his head as he lowly groaned. "I was bore—"

"Cut the 'I was bored' bullshit and tell me the truth," You interrupted, noticing his expression slightly decrease.

Eren timidly fiddled with his fingers as he studied towards the table. "I felt guilty,"

You eyed him in shock and question. You never imagined Eren would say something like that to you however you couldn't just believe what he says. He was a lair in your eyes.

"Why?" You asked causing Eren's expression to harden.

He abruptly got up from his seat as you watched him in confusion. "Never mind I'm leaving," He plainly announced as he got up to leave but you stopped him with your hand.

"Seriously?" You mumbled. "So that's it?" Eren became voiceless as you continued. "You always switch up,"

He apathetically shrugged. "I have better things to do than hang around with you," Eren said. "I'm leaving and you should too,"

You let your arm drop aside from him, providing him space to leave as he walked away as if nothing occurred.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

689K 42.3K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.8K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
142K 4.4K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...