Ethan Dolan?

By kaylalouise1213

So I moved to a new city and I was completely lost but then one day I met Ethan Dolan... More

New Start?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

2.9K 85 33
By kaylalouise1213

We arrived at school and I walked into chemistry with Ethan.
We sat down in our chairs next to each other. I put my head down .
I felt poking and of course it was Ethab being annoying.
It was Friday thank god.
I wanted the weekend to come already.
I had made a lot of good friends though this week.
I was hoping to just relax this weekend.
Chemistry finished and then I went through all my classes then finally to lunch.
I sat with Ethan Hayden,Grayson, And their friends Jake and Logan.

After lunch I had art with Hayden.
"Soo, what are you gonna do today at your house with Ethan?" Hayden smirked.

"I'm too young for that stuff!!!" I said laughing.

"Haha just kidding .But really what are you gonna do?" She said

"Probably just watch movies and stuff ."
-
Finally it was time to go home.
Ethan met me by my locker and drove to my house.
I opened the door and went in .

"You can just put your stuff on the couch. "

"Ok" Ethan said

"So what do you want to do?"I said.

"Well I brought movies*he pulled them out excitedly * I brought Grown Ups 2 and Ouija !"he said.

"Ok I'll heat up some popcorn and get drinks.You can go down the hall to the left to the movie room."

I loved the movie room it was big and had a whole bunch of couches and a huge screen.

I was finished with the popcorn and went to the movie room and Ethan wasn't there.
I called his name and no response I walked down the hall than felt two arms wrap around me and covered my mouth.
I screamed and then noticed it was Ethan.
"Ethan why the hell would you do that?!" I said angry.

"Sorry" he laughed than smirked .

I rolled my eyes." Now can we watch the movie ."

"Yes" he smiled.

We walked to the movie room then started the movie .

We laid down on the couch together our heads facing opposite ways and our legs intertwined together.The movie was so funny .
-
I woke up and it was 5 we had started the movie at 330 and I guess I had fallen asleep.

Ethan had wrapped his arms around me and he was holding me.

I smiled with my eyes closed.i didn't want him to know I was awake

He was still awake than I felt him kiss my forehead . He whispered" you should stop pretending your awake."

"You caught me." I whined .

He just stood quiet then I felt his lips crash into mine. His kisses were ah-ma-zing and his lips were so soft .

"Soo there's a get together at Jake and Logan's (they were brothers)house..Do you wanna go?"

"Sure I'd love to." I said

"Okay then we should leave now" he said

"Wait what I need to get ready."i said in panic

" But you look fine" he said smiling

" Just let me change my clothes."

"Ugh okay " Ethan said.

Thank for reading vote and
Comment what you think!!!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...