POIGNANCY ⇢ E. JAEGER

By -SHIINYA

❝HOW DO YOU 'ACCIDENTALLY' KNOCK UP MY BEST FRIEND?❞ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ⇢ In which, your best frien... More

[#⁰¹]
[#⁰²]

⁰⁰ ⇢ POIGNANCY

7.8K 155 14
By -SHIINYA

"You think this shit is funny, right? You're not even slightly embarrassed?" You furrow your brows, how can she not feel even an ounce of shame?

"You learn to live with it at some point." She shrugs her shoulders, shuffling further into the couch.

"Are you ever not a narcissist? Do you have even have an ounce of pity in you?"

She simply narrows her eyes at this.

SHIINYA PRESENTS :

Your best friend gets a hold of everything, and I mean everything.

"Eren, this shit is serious!"

.

POIGN·AN·CY
/ˈpoinyənsē/
NOUN
The quality of evoking a keen
sense of sadness or regret.

.

Pregnancy
Cheating
Cursing
Marriage
Smut

MODERNDAY!AU

DISCLAIMER;

This book is being rewritten at the moment, if you see any comments with no correlation to what's going on—ignore it!

I do not own the character Eren Jaeger, nor any other AOT characters.

The plot belongs to me, and any oc's that I may add in, including Emiyo.

Please do not transfer this book onto any other platforms, unless said otherwise.

.

UPDATES WHEN I HAVE TIME!

©-SHIINYA, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
89.8K 1.8K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
79.7K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...