Chasing Forever

De aisalioness

Theoara Leigh Arcea lived her life seeking her parent's love, attention, and support. She did everything to m... Mais

Simula
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06

About the Story

112 16 3
De aisalioness

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not modify, reproduce, and transmit in any form or by any means without the author's knowledge and permission.

Content Warning: The story contains strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risk.

Copyright © 2021 by aisalioness

Note: This is my first story here on Wattpad. The story may contain grammatical and typographical errors for it is not yet thoroughly edited. You can correct me anytime. If you have any problems or concerns about this story, feel free to message me. I am still learning and improving so please bear with me. Thank you and happy reading!

You can reach me at:
Facebook: Aisalioness WP
Twitter: @aisalionesswp
Email: aisalionesswp@gmail.com

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

429 36 8
"My heart is hollow, and only you can fill it, yet it remains empty" ➴ Meera Kapoor, a 26 year old, who is married to a businessman called Dhruv Agga...
76.7K 3K 66
Ariel Lee has been stuck for years in a dead-end job as an assistant chef. Struggling to meet ends meet in a life of poverty while raising her young...
4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...
130 24 11
Meet Aisha Khan , living on this planet from 24 years obviously as a human. A Strong CEO of the company '1 for all' She seeks happiness even when h...