Wilderness Live Room ✓

By LifeOfCotton

Planet Earth, which has just joined the Interstellar Alliance, selected Su Ge to participate in 《Wilderness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (End)
Chapter 100 (Extra)
Chapter 101 (Extra)

Chapter 7

2.3K 76 6
By LifeOfCotton

What should she do? Is there any way to quickly resolve this embarrassment? Like those people on the Internet who slipped and fell while walking but immediately turned to splits to amaze everyone. 

She also wants to have this kind of skill now. Preferably one that would make this alien from Tianhe Galaxy kneel down and call her Dad.

But why can't she remember any method!

Su Ge only felt so embarrassed that her heart is beating faster. The blood all over her body rushed towards her face. She couldn't think of a way to get out of the embarrassment and avoid losing money. She was so flustered......

She didn't seem to understand him.

Rong Shi blinked his eyes and sighed in his heart. It seems that although the earthlings know the interstellar lingua franca, their understanding isn't that good. She can't understand it if the sentences are too complicated or the speaking is too fast. It's really...... troublesome.

The sudden silence in the air was frightening.

While the two people are staring at each other, the familiar and very distinctive mechanical female voice suddenly came from the aircraft: "Please return to your aircraft to accept the Wilderness Guidance Mission One."

It's probably afraid that some contestants will walk away after getting out of the aircraft, so the sound from the aircraft is quite loud and was repeated several times in succession. 

It is estimated that even if a contestant has walked three hundred meters away from the aircraft, they will go back once they hear this sound.

Su Ge, who has finally found an excuse to escape from the previous embarrassment, smiled at Rong Shi, and pointed to her aircraft: "I will return to the aircraft to take the mission."

She didn't wait for his answer. She directly ran into the aircraft as if a ghost was chasing her.#Looking at the other party, Royal Major General Rong Shi twitched the corners of his mouth: Earthlings are really strange.

Su Ge, who just escaped from embarrassment: Aliens are really hard to deal with... o(╥﹏╥)o

"Please find the contestant closest to you. After combining your mission piece with the piece in his hand, you can read the Wilderness Guidance Mission One!"

Su Ge stared at the half of the mission in his hand. The contestant located nearest to her? Isn't that Rongshi?

Does this mean to let her and Rong Shi combine their pieces? In other words, they must stay together???

At once, she felt more than 10,000 horses trampling on her heart, and each one of them wailing to the sky.

To the organizer of 《Wilderness Live Room》, I beg you to have some integrity. Don't just force a team like this for the ratings! Is the material for your mission pieces so scarce that two people must share together? Will sending a whole piece to each person kill you?

Just as Su Ge was spitting out a storm in her heart, she heard Rong Shi's clear voice rang out from outside the aircraft: "Have you found the mission piece?"

Rong Shi was afraid that Su Ge would not understand the lingua franca so he slowed down as much as he can. He even shook the other half of the mission piece towards her, hoping to help the other party understand what he meant.

Su Ge turned her head and saw Rong Shi standing outside of her aircraft, waving the half of the mission piece in his hand. She subconsciously wanted to hide the piece that she was holding in her hand.

You can't see, you can't see, you can't see! Important things must be said three times! I definitely don't want to team up with you...!

Without waiting for Su Ge to fool herself, Rong Shi had already looked down and seen the task piece in her hand, his eyes gleaming slightly.

At this moment, he feels that it's really important for her to learn the interstellar language. Of course, it doesn't matter if she doesn't learn well. Just like now, he can do it directly without explaining it to the other party.

Come to think of it, after he put the fragments together, this earthling would understand what he meant.

So Su Ge could only watch as Rong Shi quickly took the half piece of the mission from her hand and directly merged it with the one in his hand.

The speed was so fast that Su Ge wasn't able to react. She was completely stunned, staring at Rong Shi's movement of merging the fragments: "No... wait..."

Ah, ah, ah! Aliens randomly grabbing things! Is this normal? (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

The two fragments in his hand were perfectly fused together. Only then did Rong Shi raised his eyes to look at the earthling, his voice streaming from his lips: "What?"

Why do you snatch things from my hands! Didn't your planet teach you politeness? Or are you just a group of uncivilized people? (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

"Okay, we are teammates now." A golden light flashed and the two mission fragments were combined into one piece, turning into light gold. It was divided into two parts which were directly and spontaneously attached to the two people's chests. It means that the two of them have teamed up.

Who wants to team up with you! Have you asked my opinion? (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

When the team badge settled down, a mechanical female voice came from it: "Wilderness Guidance Mission 1: Experienced hunters know the secret of survival in the wild. If you came to an unfamiliar place, what should you do first? Of course, you need to find a safe location where you can stay. We have already done it for you."

"You only need to walk to that safe point."

"Now checking the distance between the safe point and the Gold Team..."

"Checking complete..."

"The safe point is eight kilometers northeast of the Gold Team's current location. Please arrive on foot as soon as possible. Friendly reminder for the newcomers: It's more dangerous to stay overnight outside the safe point."

The badge on their chests dimmed after saying this. It was completely hidden as if it's invisible.

After a long sigh, Su Ge convinced herself. Forget it. Although the matter just now was very embarrassing for her, for others, it is definitely not worth mentioning and will soon be forgotten. 

She doesn't need to hold on to it. As a human being, the most important thing is to be happy and let yourself go.

It's not bad to team up with the Royal Major General of Galaxy, isn't it? At least, at least she can get some ratings. Maybe the Foreign Minister could help her erase the aircraft incident because of this rating? Right, right!

Just after Su Ge completed his self-construction and decided to accept the fact that he teamed up with Rong Shi, she found that Rong Shi was standing on the side with a frown. It feels like she had done something embarrassing again and she couldn't help but feel nervous again.

Could it be that there was some very difficult question mentioned in the mission just now? But it seemed like were none, or she just didn't hear?

He's confused.

It is indeed an embarrassment for Rong Shi. It's not that it is difficult to explain to this earthling, but that he doesn't know how to explain the term "northeast" to the other person.

Because it seemed to be the first time that he encountered this word.

After pondering for a few seconds, Rong Shi turned his head to look at Su Ge. Seeing that the other party was looking at him with those black and white eyes, he subconsciously sighed.

While gesturing with both hands, he explained to Su Ge very slowly: "Just now, this thing told us that we are going to a safe point next. And this safe point is located in the northeast."

Su Ge listened to Rong Shi's deliberately slowed speech and felt strange. What is this person doing? If you repeat the task again while gesturing...

Wait! This person thinks she can't understand it!

As an intelligent body suddenly doing this strange behavior, Su Ge felt unprecedented strange. She looked at Rong Shi, who continued to struggle explaining this "northeast direction" to her, and her eyes flashed with cold light. So the truth is like this—

Wait, this person doesn't even know what "northeast" is!

In an instant, she felt that she had been elevated to the level of a god looking at all living beings below her. She stretched out her hand and pointed to the northeast, interrupting Rong Shi's laborious explanation: "It's over there."

"What?" Su Ge, the "Strange Earthling" in Rong Shi's eyes, had been silent from the beginning so he was surprised.

He analyzed it carefully. Although the accent of the other party was a little strange, it was indeed the lingua franca. And the meaning of pointing in one direction...

Unsure of what Su Ge was talking about, he imitated her accent and repeated: "Over there?"

Su Ge felt even weirder. Obviously, the two people seem to be talking about the same problem, but why does it feel like a chicken and a duck talking. She simply explained: "I mean, the northeast direction mentioned in the mission device just now is in that direction. If there are no obstacles in that eight-kilometer distance, we will reach there in an hour and a half."

This time it's Rongshi's turn to be stunned. He did not dare to confirm what he heard. He has always believed that the lingua franca is not very bright, but this earthling is actually very fluent in speaking the lingua franca: "Can you understand the lingua franca?"

"Who told you that I can't understand it?"

Rong Shi: "..."

Fortunately, Rong Shi is not the same as Su Ge, who is careful and cares a lot about her face. After being stunned for two or three seconds, his attention was completely occupied by another question: "How did you know that the direction is northeast?" 

Su Ge: "..."

In front of her is one of the most powerful aliens in the entire Interstellar Alliance. As a fifth-level planet person who has just joined the Interstellar Alliance, Su Ge feels that she should be more polite, and not give herself and her home planet unnecessary hatred.

After all, if you want to live well, you should learn to suck it up when you need to.

"Then do you know south, east, north, and west?" Su Ge tried her best to make her language gentle and amiable. She even wore a shallow mask-like smile on her face.

Without hesitation, one of the most powerful aliens in the Interstellar Alliance shook his head cleanly.

Su Ge: ...

~~~~~~

Word Count: 1795

Original Title: 荒野直播间[星际]

Author: 杏皮水

Translator: LifeOfCotton

Editor: LifeOfCotton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
10.3K 258 48
Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag and a bitch. Dun's operation was as fierc...
60.7K 2.5K 21
꧁Join Zavi and her system Xian ,as they travel the world of novels and change its stupid plot. As a certain guy keeps following her every world she...