new angel

De fearlessenthusiast

He set Harry down on the bed before climbing in after him and letting Harry cuddle into his chest. "Will you... Mais

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
epilogue
hi!

part 4

2.5K 86 35
De fearlessenthusiast

After school Louis lays in bed propped up against some pillows and reads through his lines for what feels like the 100th time. It's pathetic it really is. Normally he would have started one day before the tryouts and didn't even go through the lines 20 times.

He knows these lines perfectly by now and every other year he would have just given up by now but he needs to be prepared for everything. He really wants to get this role.

A knock on his door interrupts his thoughts about the musical.

"Hey man!" Liam's loud voice calls through his room. "Zayn's with Gigi at the moment, so I thought, you down for getting Pizza? There's this new pizza take out restaurant down the road someone said it's really good." Liam tells him, a shit eating grin on his face.

Louis thought for a moment. He really should eat something after practicing for too long he's starving and Pizza always sounds good to him. "Sure." He answers eventually.

"Great."

Why is he smiling so goddamn much?

Louis stood up from his bed and walked toward Liam, who leaned against his doorframe. The two boys made their way downstairs into the kitchen where Leigh-Anne and Ashton were studying. "We're going out you wanna join?" Louis asked them.

"No" they both mumbled in union, head still deep into their books. "Hey, where's Jade?" Liam asked. Weird, Liam never cared about someone's roundabouts.

"Probably somewhere with this bloke she met." Ashton mumbled uninterested. Louis thought he could see the slightest bit of hurt flashing in Liam's eyes. Liam and hurt? No, Liam doesn't care about something like that.

"Let's go." Louis said after standing there quiet for too long and they walked down the stairs. "Walk or bike?" Louis asked him. Liam seemed to be startled by someone talking to him and it took a while for him to answer.

"Let's walk." Liam answered.

They both walked in comfortable silence but Louis didn't loose the feeling that Liam had something on his mind he didn't want to tell him so he just kinda went for it. "Hey Liam,"

Liam just hummed to show him that he's listening. Still deep in thoughts.

"What's got you all quiet, I mean normally you won't shut up," he chuckled "so what's up, mate?" Louis asked. Eying his friend curiously.

"Does Jade has someone at the moment?" Liam asked carefully, like he's scared of the answer.

And click. Liam's in the football team. He asks about Jade's love life. They must have been partying together and he was the one that got her all blushy.

"Well I think so but she's not with him at the moment, why're you asking?" He answered after thinking some time. Jade told him she would meet up with some friends to study so he didn't think her someone aka Liam was there too.

"Oh, well no reason." He blushed.

Interesting.

"You like her, don't you?" Louis asked carefully. This has always been a sensitive topic for Liam after his last relationship ended on really bad terms.

"Well kinda I mean we met when I was clubbing some days ago and we just got on really well you know danced a bit, made out a bit and well then I took her home and -"

"Ok, ok, enough don't wanna hear about the sex life of my best friend and sister." He always thought about Jade like a sister. They both met in elementary school and have been best friends since. She was the first person he also told his sexuality. Well beside Zayn and Liam they've seen him make out with a guy when he's been drunk of his mind.

"Well you asked." Liam laughed.

Dickhead.

They reached the Pizza shop and went inside. The bell ringed as they entered the shop. Louis told Liam which Pizza he wants and starts finding a table. As he walks through the little shop he spots Blondie, Harry's friend, sitting at a table with a brunette women. They seem to be on a date. Blondie spots him and just smiles. He then reaches for his phone and seems to be texting someone. Weird.

Louis found a table to sit at and also pulled out his phone scrolling through his socials. "Hey Louis, Jade just called me and asked me to meet up, do you mind eating alone?" Liam asked while putting his pizza on the table and holding another box of pizza, which Louis assumed was his own, in his hands. "No worries, the girlfriend calls." Liam just blushed and mumbled something like she's not.

Great now he's gonna eat his pizza alone like a fucking loser.

Wordlessly he started eating his pizza while busying himself on his phone. After finishing his Pizza he tossed the napkin into a trash can and made his way outside the restaurant. He went back all the way into his dorm and thought about practicing his role again. Tryouts are in two days and he wants to be prepared. He's got something to fight for now.

The curly haired boy.

After Louis had practiced his text for another hour he started with his essay for English class and after that he just fell into his bed and went sleeping immediately.

The next morning rolled around too fast for Louis' liking. He dressed into his black loose fitting jeans an oversized sweater and a beanie on top of his unmade hair. After eating some toast he grabbed his bike and drove to school.

He didn't have drama on Wednesday so it was a pretty boring day. Classes that aren't Drama or creative writing also seemed pretty useless to Louis. He still needed to get good grades for his diploma.

His first class was English and his teacher collected all of their essays to put a mark on later. What a great start into the day. Louis thought.

His next class was statistics and he despised this class. Everyone was so god damn boring there. The hour felt like an eternity till the bell finally signaled the end of his class.

Finally lunch time.

He walked into the crowded cafeteria and bought himself a chicken sandwich. After that he made his way outside to eat on a lonely bench. After he found a bench and started unwrapping his sandwich he busied himself by studying other students. He looked through the campus benches and spotted a familiar blond headed boy sitting on a lonely bench looking like he's waiting for someone.

Maybe his gorgeous curly haired friend will spend lunch with him.

Louis didn't know who heard his prayers but after five minutes he spotted a curly haired boy making his way through campus with what seems like a cesar salad. He was wearing dark blue flared pants, a striped top and a large woolen beige cardigan with a pearl necklace that Louis saw him wearing quite often. Harry sat down next to Blondie and started talking. Louis kept eating his sandwich while busying himself on his phone. After a while he felt someone's eyes on him and he looked up. He spotted Harry looking at him and their eyes met. After quite some time has passed Louis finally got the courage to smile and wink at him.

Harry blushed furiously and quickly looked down. The blonde boy next to him crackled loudly and Louis just proudly looked back at his phone. After he finished his sandwich he tossed his trash into a trash can and made his way inside the building again but not without sending Harry, who he found already looking at him, a small smile. Which gladly got returned by the boy.

His next and last class for today is creative writing. He always loved those creative classes they never really were classes for him more like relaxing.

He went through the empty hallways, since it's still lunch time, and sat down in the empty classroom of his creative writing class. Zayn actually shared this class with him so he pulled out his phone and texted Zayn where he's staying at the moment.

,I'm with G' Zayn replied and of fucking course.

You see Zayn and Gigi only started dating two weeks ago and they still spend so much time together. Louis really liked Gigi, she's a lovely women.

The bell signaled the end of the lunch break and people started making their way into the classroom. Louis didn't spot Zayn though even after his teacher arrived.

Ten minutes later Zayn barged into the classroom and everyone turned quiet. Louis crackled as he saw the big hickey on his neck.

"Shut up, Tomlinson." Zayn muttered after sitting down next to him.

Their teacher continued with the lesson and wrote the assignment onto the board. Louis pulled out his MacBook and started writing his essay. He got so lost in his writing task that he got startled by the bell signaling the end of this class.

Slowly packing up his things and walking outside while listening to the loud chatter from other uni students. He walks through where he parked his bike while humming the tune of the song from musical.

Lost in thoughts he nearly missed the mob of curls he's been spotting pretty often now.

Just because you don't care about other students.

Harry just laughed at something his friend had said and Louis admired the dimples on Harry's cheeks. After watching some time Harry must've felt someone looking at him because next Louis saw these gorgeous green eyes looking directly at him. Building up some courage Louis sent him a little wave and drove away with his bike, not missing the blush on Harry's cheeks, dimples still prominent.

Damn this boy will be the end of him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

65.1K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
25.7K 930 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
5.2K 194 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
95.2K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...