The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N

4

2K 165 181
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Its the next day in new house where Jisoo left  to college quite early. Taehyung didn't try to converse with her cause yesterday his wife's words made him clearly understand. He was hurt but brushed it off thinking it's nothing new in his life.

Jisoo reached college, attended all classes from morning to evening. She loves to start up a pro gaming company and earn independently. So Jisoo is quite interested in studies a lot to reach her goal.

By the time classes ended, she  came out of classroom alone as Rose left pretty early today. She is walking to parking lot with car keys to drive back to home.

Jisoo is about to open car door but one familiar voice made her stop . She stood there silently and heard their conversation which shattered her broken heart into pieces. Jisoo felt like she couldn't breathe for few seconds.

"Okay listen bro, Today is the last straw I will try by hook or crook to get Jisoo back into my life.

I will continue this fake relationship for  few days  till I get  to taste her  . Then I will  win your bet one more time " kai expressed with smirk to his best friend Jackson.

Jisoo took breaths, she couldn't believe this. She glided down until her back met car wheel, cupped her mouth and cried furiously.

For breaking up with this shitty person, she cried for endless hours. She is literally spending sleepless nights for him.

And here this guy   faked  love just to have her in bed and win the bet.

Jisoo felt like a fool, a big fool for believing him , for loving him more than anything.
She cried for few seconds, then wiped off her tears, took a deep breath and went near her ex fucking boyfriend

Jisoo is not someone who just sits and suffer while  blaming  fate for bringing this situation.

She  is super sassy, arrogant and very cold with bastards like him.

So Jisoo grabbed Kai's collar and slapped him hardly. Jackson was about to stop her but she threatened.

"Leave, if not I will make this big fuss and will drag you into news"
Jackson gulped at her words. He is pretty sure Jisoo is very intelligent, she can change anything into her way.

And moreover she is popular rich kid. So with in snap of fingers , Jisoo can call media and may articulate fake drama.

So Jackson left that place as he don't want to ruin his so called reputation.

Jisoo shouted at kai with extreme pain and agony

"How can you do this?.
Just how?.

I t-thought all of this is r-real. I trusted you, I fucking trusted you i-idiot.

I thought you are the best,  you care for me, love me a lot.

But you just f-faked everything. You made me fall into your shitty  t-trap.

So that you can u-use me, win your bet.

I didn't know all of this until n-now

I fucking loved you idiot.

I gave my everything to you.

This is my f-first love, I dreamed every night spending forever with y-you.

Even today, I was constantly  remembering  your fake cry you did on yesterday.

So I  decided to meet you today and tell you to wait for me  one year until I take divorce.

But you ruined everything. You don't love me at all. It's all fake, you, your love everything is just an act "
Jisoo shouted at him with glossy eyes.

Kai was completely shook, she listened everything. There is nothing left, he can't act further. Reality is right in front of her.

Jisoo noticed his silence. So its absolutely true. She gritted her teeth, grabbed his collar more tightly

" Now listen, I hate you.

I hate you the most among everyone right now.

I can take revenge on your for fooling me, for making me fall in your trap.

But no, I will not do it.

Cause I don't even want to see your fucking face from tomorrow

You are nothing to me now, just ex piece of trash.

Just don't try to show your face, If you did. Then I will show you my other side which you definitely can't tolerate" Jisoo growled at him with tear strained face and red eyes.

It's late evening, Jisoo reached her home. She went straight to her bedroom and broke down again .

This time for not heart break but for becoming fool, trusting someone so easily and ready to do anything for him.

Jisoo remembered the way she used to care for Kai a lot. She treated him as her everything.

Jisoo didn't even treat her own parents like that with so much love, adoration and warmth .

She can't even see tears in his eyes. Jisoo  reached a point in love where she felt like Kai is the only person that matters to her. The only person, she want to share everything.

Cause Jisoo lived her entire life between toxic people who is ready to do anything just to earn few dollars including her parents.

So Jisoo  always felt like she needed someone who could make her believe good hearted people exists in this world, who can  make her escape from this  toxic reality.

And ironically she believed Kai is the definition of what she is craving for pure love, kindness, care and warmth.

But now he turned out to be biggest douche bag she have ever come across.

Today he shattered her hopes, love everything.

Meanwhile Taehyung came  back home  holding black blazer in his hand. With exhausted smile he greeted back every maid and reached bedroom to fresh up.

But the sight in front of him broke his heart. His wife crying furiously while hugging her knees made him panic.

Taehyung is about to calm her down immediately but yesterday's words made him stop in middle.

Just leave me alone for few days. Don't act like caring husband.  Stop all of this shit

He stepped back thinking his presence will irritate her a lot. But Taehyung can't see his love crying like that. It's making his heart bleed.

So he immediately ran downstairs,  called on of his maids with trembling voice. He explained the situation and sent her to calm down Jisoo.

Maid went inside their bedroom,  sat beside  Jisoo and patted her back while whispering sweet assuring words  to calm her down.

Taehyung watched everything silently with glossy eyes by standing behind bedroom door.  One thing is for sure, seeing Jisoo like this is biggest nightmare for him.

Maid hugged her  tightly then she realised Jisoo's body is burning due to high fever . May be spending sleepless nights, crying for hours and eating very less effected her body today.

Maid pitied on Jisoo, about to leave her to bring juice and medicine. But another helper came inside with medicine and water. Taehyung sent her when he saw Jisoo shivering.

Maid calmed Jisoo down and made her to take that medicine along with Juice. Within few minutes,  Jisoo slept due to drowsiness of medicine.

Entire time,  Taehyung is standing there silently watching her until she drifted to sleep.

He sighed relieved at that , asked maid to accompany Jisoo until she wakes up to which she obeyed with smile.

Maid's respect for Taehyung increased a lot more from today . He is really kind guy, he proved it one more time how much he cares for someone he likes.

Taehyung left their bedroom and went to another room to fresh up. Today he will sleep there only as he don't want to irritate his wife lot by his presence.

Jisoo woke up after one hour, she felt better now. Earlier she felt horrible with pounding headache and heart pain.

She thanked maid for taking care like mother. But maid shook her head while saying

" Don't thank me mam. All of our maids were about to leave this place to sleep in guest house.

But master Taehyung came downstairs nervously . He explained your situation and requested me to calm you down.

He even sent  another maid with medicines and juice knowing you are suffering with fever"

Maid revealed everything with small smile. She don't know why Jisoo is ignoring such a pure soul who deserves everything.

Jisoo was  completely taken back by maid's words.  She can't believe its true.

Don't know why Jisoo  felt unknown guilt creeping in her for snapping angrily at him yesterday. Without knowing anything about Taehyung, she literally judged his character and shouted at him.

So he really cares about me. It's not an act.

Is he really good person? .

If he is, then why did he marry me for business contract?

All of these thoughts were making Jisoo confuse. She can't point whether is he really kind or not.

But today Jisoo is really grateful for Taehyung as he helped her earlier.......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
390K 12K 43
People may ship BTS V with so many girls, but they don't know that he actually married to Blackpink's maknae LaLisa. Since they were kid, their grand...
48.8K 1.9K 15
πŸ…Highest Rank ReachedπŸ… #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo πŸ“œShort StoryπŸ“œ "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
525K 22K 35
Marriage is the biggest commitment a person commits to. Divorce is an option but you will always have the 'divorced' stamp on you from the eyes of th...