The Bold Prince •𝙒𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙋•...

By claud3_10

[ON HIATUS] "You're quite bold as a prince" "Ha! Of course I am, blondie!" "M-my prince, please don't do that... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - This Blondie Is My Dad?
Chapter 2 - Miss Goddess Fairy
Chapter 4 - Fairy Jr. 2.0

Chapter 3 - The Hot Former Emperor

10.1K 492 162
By claud3_10

Athanase POV

Right now, I was walking towards my own private library. Yes, you heard that right.

Blondie give it to me when I accidentally said that Infront of his beautiful face.

When I arrive, I saw the guards were slacking off.

'Who even hired them'

I huff while walking pass through them and when I'm at inside I were still amazed by the design.

Even though, I already went here a few times, I still can't get over the design.

"Blondie knew how to impress me" I nod.

I walk around to get a proper look of the library. While I was walking I saw a person sit on the chair.

'Hmm? Why does he look like Blondie? Oh well, imma call him raven since he has black hair'

It seems like raven read a book and I don't know what book that is.

'You know what, imma go talk to him'

"Yo~" I walk toward him while wave my hand.

Raven raise his eyes brows and he had a confused face. 'What a brat like him doing here?'

I smile innocently at him. "Mister, mister. What are you doing here?" I tilt my head.

"That should be my question and what a brat like you doing here?" He close the book.

"Hmm~? For your information, mister. This is my private library"

"Hoh? You're private library? Interesting" raven smirk.

"What's your name, brat"

'Should I give my name or not, eh- who cares, he is handsome so imma give him my name'

"Athanase"

"Well, kiddo my name is Anastacius" He fake smile.

"Cool" I walk toward him and sit at the chair beside him.

"What are you reading, raven?" I tilt my head.

"...raven..?" Raven went silent for a moment.

"Yep! Raven! That is your nicknames since I'm too lazy to say your name" I smile.

'Pfft- His reaction is the same as Blondie when I first call him that and it's kinda cute, to be honest'

'And top of that, I met with the hot former emperor is kinda crazy but who care'

"Didn't you have a better nicknames? Hmm~?" Raven give eyes close smile.

"Nope and the reason I call you that is because you have black hair"

"And if I had a blonde hair, what would you call me?"

"I would call you Blondie 2.0 since I already give someone nicknames Blondie" I smile.

Raven sigh. "Who's child is this?" He message his temple while mumble.

"My father is Claude, the hot ass emperor"

Raven almost fell of the chair when I said that then he realised I swear. "Did you just swear?"

"Yes, I do"

"Unbelievable" Raven shake his head.

"And what's made you think your safe here, Uncle?"

Anastacius glare at me. "How did you know?"

"Well, let's just say it's a hunch" I smile.

"Tsk, you're lucky, you just a kid or I would've kill you right away" Anastacius eyes had red colour in it if you look closely.

'Aetarnithas'

"Sup, Aetarnithas. How's your day?" I just casually say it as it wasn't a big deal.

Anastacius- no Aetarnithas eyes glowed. "You're not an ordinary kid aren't you?"

'Looks like Aetarnithas take control this time'

"Hmm~? What are you talking about? I'm just like another kids" I read the book that Anastacius put on the table.

"Don't fool with me, kid"

"I'm not, you're the one who fooling yourself" I flip to another page.

"Tsk, I should have ask this brat to kill you when you talk to him"

"Now now now, you shouldn't do that"

"And why is that?" He glare.

"Because I'm too beautiful to be kill by you and I rather be kill be beautifully" I flip my hair.

Aetarnithas eyes brows twitch. 'This brat has some nerves to do that'

"Hey hey, should you give the body back to my dearest uncle?"

"Why should I do that? I do not trust you, brat. You could have tell other people about me" He glare.

"You can trust me, I mean like I always keep other people secret safe and sound. Most importantly, I always forgot about it unless you told me to remember it"

Aetarnithas seem in the deep thought then he smirk. "You're interesting, brat. No wonder, Anastacius take a liking towards you" And with that he let Anastacius control his body back.

"Welcome back, dear uncle" I smile at him.

"You're quite bold as a prince, you know?"

"Hmm~"

______________________

3rd POV

It's already night time and Athanase can be seen sit at the bench that in sapphire garden alone since he want to spend time with himself.

He sigh because he kinda miss Claude. Claude always spend his time with Diana and it's not like Athanase hate it, it's just he want to spend time with Claude too.

Athanase hums a random song that he remember then start to sing it slowly.

(Dreams and Faded Sakura)

この川の流れるが如く
-Kono kawa no nagareru ga gotoku-
[Smooth like a river’s course]

穏やかに音色が聞こえる
-Odayaka ni neiro ga kikoeru-
[I can hear a peaceful melody]

吹く風が頬を撫でていく
-Fuku kaze ga o nadeteiku-
[A breeze, tinted with the hues of nostalgic memories]

懐かしい思い出が滲む
-Natsukashii omoide ga nijimu-
[Caresses my cheeks as it passes]

遙かなる空は
-Ka naru sora wa-
[The distant sky]

胸を裂くように
-Mune o saku yōni-
[Rouses awake forgotten memories]

忘れかけた記憶を醒ます
-Wasurekaketa kioku o samasu-
[As though my heart had been cracked open]

溢れるは涙
-Afureru wa namida-
[And what spills forth are tears]

Adelio look at the moon that shine brightly.

白い桜の花の季節は
-Shiroi sakura no hana no kisetsu wa-
[The season of the white sakura, standing in full blossom]

遠く夢の中にだけ
-Tōku yume no nakani dake-
[Exists only in a faraway dream]

舞い散る花びらの囁いた
-Mai chiru hanabira no sasayaita-
[The dancing blossoms scattering through the air]

忘れられない言葉
-Wasurerarenai kotoba-
[Whisper words that shall forever remain engraved in my memory]

"I should go to sleep" And with that Adelio go to his chamber and sleep.

______________________________

Fun Facts!

- Anastacius were surprised when Athanase call him uncle.

- Aetarnithas take a liking toward Athanase.

________________________________

I totally not forgotten about this book ☺️

Edit: Not me put Adelio name in here when it was supposed to be Athanase name.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I hope you guys have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
204K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them