Jariana- the last two people...

By arianasloves1

Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks both awake one day to find that they're all alone- literally. All shops, cafes... More

Chapter 1 ~ alone
Chapter 2~ outing
Chapter 3~lets.... Travel?
Chapter 4~Hawaii Here we come
Chapter 5~ stormy weather
Chapter 7~ surprise surprise
Chapter 8~ life is rough-ish
Chapter 9~ Sascha?
Chapter 10~ falling into depression
Chapter 11~ Things Happen
Chapter 12~ Many Firsts for Cali
Chapter 13~ christmas
Chapter 14~ mistakes
Chapter 15~ all over again
Chapter 16~ twins turn one
Chapter 17~ trip to Paris and Alexa!
Chapter 18~ can we talk?
Chapter 19~ found
Not an update
Chapter 20~ finale

Chapter 6~ Moody Ms Grande

170 6 1
By arianasloves1

-1 month later-

||Arianas POV||

"God Jai, how long does it take to install a video game?" I asked annoyed. "relax babe. it's almost ready." he replied. I groaned and plopped on to the bed. I stared at the ceiling until Jai said "got it!" In a girly voice. Laughing, I joined him on the floor in front of the tv and we played GTA 5 together for the rest of the day.

"So babe, how many months are you?" Jai asked observing my belly. "uh, hmm, I think around 2. Yah two." I replied. "we should do an ultrasound and make sure everything is perfect." I agreed and we got in the car and drove to the doctors.

Putting me in a wheel chair, Jai raced me around the doctors office as I held up my arms and screamed. "whooooo!" I shouted as we reached the end of the hall in the pregnancy section.we went in and I sat down on the table. Jai then plugged in the machine and squirt the gel on my belly. "god it's so cold!" I squealed and he laughed. as he moved the wand thing around my belly, a small little head popped up on the screen. "is it a boy or girl?" I asked anxiously. he looked around for a book and found where it said "determining gender." "hmmm, I think it's a girl." he said. I screamed with joy and we both hugged.

||Jais POV||

"Ice cream?" I asked ari as we drove down the road into town. "yes please!" She squealed. we pulled up to carvel and walked inside. finding an apron, I went behind the counter and played pretend. "hi how may I help you?" I asked grinning."hmmm I'll have a chocolate fudge sundae." Ariana said laughing. my eyes widened and I looked around for the ingredients. I scooped some ice cream and then poured fudge and brownie bits on top. "here you go miss. that'll be one kiss and a hug from you." I said smiling. she leaned in and hugged me, adding a kiss on the lips. we kissed for five minutes and then she started eating her ice cream.

-a few hours later-

||Arianas POV||

"Ughhhhh I'm so fat!" I said crying as I looked in the mirror. "Babe you can't even tell you're pregnant yet." Jai argued back. "Mmm hmmm." i Groaned. I started crying and then laughing hysterically. "your hormones are so whack Ari." he said leaning in and kissing my cheek. "ha. I know. I replied smiling.

Lately it's been hard to find things to do. either talk, read, play games, shop, or drive. not much else. although it's fun I miss having friends around and hanging at the mall. I even miss school a little bit. Jai and I have been cuddling all day every day and my hormones are driving me nuts. "I just want this baby out of me!" I wail as I lie on the bed moaning. "baby girl," Jai cooed. I love when he calls me that. "They'll soon be here." he says. I smile and we hug.

*lol that was a weird chapter yah lol.

I'm meeting ari in three days! AHHH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 158 40
This is the story of Ariana and Frankie Grande's baby sister from being a secret to a big star that everyone loved. [Luke Brooks Fan Fiction] Copyrig...
87.9K 2.7K 38
Will she give him her heart or will she block it out, pretend its not there and leave him in the shadows. Hidden, unseen, all the pain he feels. (Jus...
139K 3.3K 13
This will have you crying. A book with a message at the end, life is full of surprises. some good some bad. Follow Riley on her journey through depre...
3.3K 159 24
Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande decide to start a new life together. They are moving in to their own house. Jai plans on changing his life and becoming...