Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff
Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmas⛄🎄
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

Caught (S.S) -smut

6K 32 26
By emilyM7411

warnings: smut, language, toys, unprotected sex (reader is on the pill), enemies to lovers sorta thing, pet names (princess, little slut, baby girl, daddy (once) baby). Lmk if I missed anything.🌻

I've been apart of Scott's pack for 5 months now. I'm a witch.
I get along great with everyone except Stillinski. God that dude is a pain in my ass.
For some unknown reason Stiles just doesn't like me. He's always being a dick and he always insults me infront of the others, so...i started being a bitch to him as well, but i have to admit, it gets hard being mean to him. He's handsome, sexy and i have a crush on him.
I'm not going to admit it though. If i do, it might just fueling his ego and that i most certainly do not want.

It was another day of school which means another day of being a bitch to Stiles and him being a dick to me.

Time skip

I was busy putting my stuff in my locker when Kira, Malia and Lydia walked up to me.

"Heyy girl. Omg you look gorgeous!" Lydia said with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys. Thank you." I said blushing a little

"You know, if i didn't know any better, i'd say you where dressing up to impress a certain sheriff's son." Kira said wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Ohh ha ha, very funny. Shouldn't you be with Scott or something?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Yea, but he's talking to the guys about something." She replied, smiling at me.

"Their probably talking about boring guy stuff." Malia said.

Just then the bell rang.

Time skip to when you where in science class...

"Okay students, today i'll be partnering people up for the group project." the teacher said

Groans and whines immediately filled the classroom.

"Quite down everyone, it's not that bad." She said as she got out her list of names.

Another small time skip

"...Stiles and Kira will be partners and lastly (Y/N) and Scott."

*well that's depressing. I kinda hoped i would be partners with Stiles* i thought to myself.
Just then the bell rung again and it was luckily lunch time now.

At the lunch table

"So (Y/N), are you glad your not partners with Stiles?" Malia asked me.

"Oh yea haha, so glad" i said with a small laugh, i knew Scott could hear my heartbeat and could tell that i was lying, i'm just glad he didn't say anything.

Time skip to after school

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" I said hugging Malia, Kira and Lydia goodbye

Kira had a smirk on her face...like she wasn't telling me something, but before i could ask her she was already walking away.

Stile's pov:

"Hey man, listen can you please do the project with (Y/N)?" Scott asked me

Okay look...me and (Y/N), we do not get along, like at all. She's always such a bitch to me, but nice to everyone else. I have to admit though, i am a dick to her too, but thats only because she's a bitch.
But God that girl is stunning and sexy and yea i was a little disappointed when we didn't get partnered up, i mean i do have a crush on her but i'll never let her know that, but maybe this project will get us a little closer to eachother, so why not?

"Why? So that you can work with your girlfriend?" I asked sarcasticly

"Actually yea, see man you understand!" Scott said with a smile

"I was being sarcastic. Besides what makes you think i want to do the project with (Y/N)?"

"Umm i don't know, maby because you have a crush on her?" Scott said in a 'duh' tone

"I do not have a crush on her! I mean she's a total bitch. A hot one, but, still" as soon as i said that i knew i fucked up...

"Omg! See you do like her!" Scott said with a smile on his face.

" Okay! I do but just, ugh fine i'll do the project with her!"

"Yes!! Okay umm, just drive to her house, i was supposed to go in about 3 hours, but i'm sure she wouldn't mind if you show up early." Scott said

"Yea okay, whatever man, just have fun with Kira okay." I said while hugging him goodbye

"Thanks man! You have fun too okay!" Scott said while running to Kira.

"Thanks!" I yelled back sarcasticly.

After that i got into my jeep and i was on my way to (Y/N)'s.

At your house

Your pov:

I was just laying on my bed. My mom and dad where out of town for the next few days so i'm home alone.

I couldn't get Stiles out of my head, he looked so god damn hot today. I kept thinking about him and before long, a warm feeling started to form between my leggs.

I decided fuck it, Scott wouldn't be here for atleast another 2-3 hours so...

I started to undress. I pulled down my shorts and panties, then pulled off my shirt and bra.

I opend the bottom drawer of my bed side table and took out my vibrator.

I once again laid down on my bed, my back flat against the comforter and my head against my pillows.

I then opened my leggs, running the vibrator through my folds, coating it in my arousal, teasing myself a little before turning it on.

As soon as the vibrations started i let out a soft moan. I moved the toy up and down my slit, before stopping it right on my clit.

My mind was still clouded with thoughts of Stiles, only increasing my arousal.

Soon my other hand made it's way down to my body. Two fingers found my entrance and pushed in. My moans became louder.

I started to moan Stile's name, it was soft at first but then i started fingering myself harder and faster. The feeling of my fingers, along with the vibration on my clit, turning my moans into low screams of pleasure.

The knot in my stomach close to coming undone.

"Ah fuck Stiles!" I moaned with my eyes closed and head thrown back in pleasure.

Just as the knot in my stomach came undone, my bedroom door swung open revealing a worried and confused Stiles.

Not having time to react, my orgasm washed over me.

"Ahhh fuck!" I screamed as i came.

Stiles just stood there, watching me cum.

A smirk forming on his face when he realized i was masturbating while thinking of him.

Once i calmed down, i pulled out my fingers and turned off the vibrator. Feeling extremely embarrassed, that Stiles just caught me masturbating to him, i put down the toy, stood up without looking at him and grabbed my shirt, but before i could put it on, Stiles grabbed it from me and threw it back on the floor.

"Why where you moaning my name?" Stiles asked, a smirk still present on his face.

I didn't answer. I just stood there staring at my hands.

"I asked you a question (Y/N)" He said grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him.

"Iwasmasturbatingtothethoughtofyou" i answered fast.

"You're gonna have to talk slower pretty girl." Stiles said

"I was masturbating to the thought of you." I said slower but always softer

His smirk grew wider when i said that.

"Get on the bed" Stiles said in a demanding tone

"What! Why?" I asked confused.

"Because i'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk once i'm done with you. Now.get.on.the.bed." Stiles said. His voice stern and his eyes becoming dark and lust filled.

I was on the bed in matter of seconds, spreading my leggs open for him.

He removed all his clothes except his briefs and craweld on top of me, kissing me roughly and passionately.

His hand made it's way to my pussy. His fingers running through my folds.

"So wet princess." Stiles said, teasing my entrance with his finger.

"No teasing." I said

Stiles let out a low chuckle before pushing a single finger inside me.

A moan escaped my mouth. My hands found their way to the back of his neck pulling slightly at his hair.

I threw my head back in pleasure, closing my eyes. Stiles started kissing and sucking my neck, covering my neck in marks.

"Mmm such a little slut." Stiles said in a low seductive voice while entering another finger inside me.

"Agh fuck stiles, it feels so good!" I moaned out

"You like that baby girl mm? You like having my fingers inside your tight, wet little cunt?" He asked me, speeding up his movements

"Fuck! Yes Stiles, love it. Ahh!" I moan out.

My orgasm was approaching fast.

"I can feel you clenching around my fingers Y/N. You gonna cum already?" He asked, speeding up his movements.

"Yes, ah fuck!"

I was just about to cum when he removed his fingers.

"What te fuck?" I asked, a little pissed that i didn't get to cum.

Stiles just up on his knees, licking his fingers and letting out a small moan when he tasted me.

"Mm, taste so fucking good princess."

"Bet i would've tasted better if you had let me cum." I said irritated.

"I want to be inside you when you cum, but if you keep on being such a brat, you won't cum at all." Stiles said while looking at me.

"So then what are you waiting for? Hurry up and fuck me already."

Stiles only rolled his eyes. He then stood up and removed his briefs, my eyes widened and how huge he was.

"Like what you see?" Stiles asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, yes i do. Now get over here and fuck me already!" I said getting a little impatient.

"I don't have condom" Stiles said.

"I'm on the pill and i'm clean so you can cum inside me."

Without even thinking twice, Stiles was ontop of me again.

He lined himself up with my entrance, pausing for a moment.

"You 100% sure about this?" He asked looking into my eyes, searching for any sign of hesitation.

I kissed him lightly, "I'm sure" i said with a small smile.

That's all he needed. He started pushing into me slowly. Both of us letting out a moan once he bottomed out.

He let me adjust to his size, before he started moving.
Pretty soon, he was slamming into me.

"Agh fuck Stiles!" I moaned out

"Fuck! So fuck'n tight princess." he moand into my neck.

Stiles started rubbing circles on my clit while hitting my g-spot over and over again.

I stared clenching around him as the knot in my stomach was tightening.

"Fuuuck, do that again." Stiles said.

I clenched around him again.

"Fuck, so good baby" Stiles growled in my ear.

Stiles threw one of my leggs over his shoulder, the new position and angle made him slam into places i didn't even know i had.

"Ahh fuck! Please don't stop. 'm gonna cum." I yelled as the knot only grew tighter.

"That's it princess, cum for daddy. Let go baby, i got you." Stiles said in my ear.

Just as he said that, the knot exploded and i came all over Stile's dick while screaming his name.

Stiles came soon after me, shooting his hot seed inside of me, painting my walls and letting out a low groan as he did.

We where out of breath and panting heavily.
He stayed inside me for a little while longer, making sure all of his seed was inside me, before pulling out and laying down beside me.

"Who knew the Stiles Stillinski was that good in bed." i said with a small laugh.

"Yea, and who knew the Y/N Y/L/N  masturbated to me." Stiles said with a smirk on his face.

"You weren't supposed to be here. Which reminds me, why are you here?" I asked, turning my head to look him.

"Scott asked me to partner up with you, so that he could be with Kira, after i said yes, he told me i could come over to your house right away and that you wouldn't mind." He replied.

"Ohhh so it's his fault you caught me. To be honest i don't really mind that you caught me, i mean i've been crushing on you since the first day met you, so." My eyes got wide at the realiseation of what i just said.

"Wait what! You have a crush on me?" Stiles asked, sitting up and turning to look at me with wide eyes.

"Maybe..." I said with a small smile.

He looked at me for a second before leaning down and kissing me.

"I have one on you too." he said when he pulled away.

I smiled and kissed him again.

"So uhh, this may be a little late to ask but, will you go on a date with me?" he asked me with a smile, slightly blushing.

"I would love to go on a date with you Stilinski." i said with a giggle.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hey guys, what did you think of the story?
Please leave a comment💕
Thank you so much for the support🦋

Don't foget to vote❄

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.5K 16
Just some cute imagines about my babe, Dylan O'Brien
16.1K 263 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.
1.1M 17.6K 43
just another Dylan fan a collections of imagines about Dylan cover by @stydiaokay #183 in fan fiction (0...
364K 4.2K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...