Revelations

By XCHICKADEEX

When Seventeen-year-old Gracie Carteri moved to Oxford... she felt destined to be alone. That was until she m... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Book Two.
Ch 1 Betrayal.
Ch 2 Betrayal.
Ch 3 Betrayal.
Ch 4 Betrayal.
Ch 5 Betrayal.
Ch 6 Betrayal.
Ch 7 Betrayal.
Ch 8 Betrayal.
Ch 9 Betrayal.
Ch 10 Betrayal.
Ch 11 Betrayal.
Ch 12 Betrayal.
Ch 13 Betrayal.
Ch 14 Betrayal.
Ch 15 Betrayal.
Ch 16 Betrayal.
Ch17 Betrayal.
Ch18 Betrayal.
Ch19 Betrayal.

chapter eighteen

1.4K 73 7
By XCHICKADEEX

"Wake up beautiful!" I felt peaceful. I could hear Leighton's beautiful voice calling me, but I wasn't waking up for shit. "Oh beautiful! Egyptian is here."

I peeped out of one eye. No he wasn't, he was lying. I rolled over, "Hush. Five minutes longer." He stroked my cheek.

"Gracie we have to get up. I've got a surprise for you. " He kissed my head.

"I'm going for a shower." When the door closed I opened my eyes. At the bottom of the bed was a red rose and a box.

I crawled to the end of the bed and opened it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a Pandora bracelet and it was absolutely stunning,

I love Pandora, but It's never been something I could afford.

Without thinking straight, I ran into the bathroom, and straight into the shower and kissed Leighton hard, jumping up in his arms. the water was dripping down my face and I kept kissing him all over his face, his head and back to his lips.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thankyou! It's beautiful and you shouldn't have." He laughed, undoing my bun. My hair splayed out over my back. Without realising what I had done, I was in the shower with Leighton.

He placed me back on my feet, pulling the top out of my bottoms, lifting it over my head. I was biting my bottom lip. His fingers ran down my arms to my waist. He slipped my bottoms off and he pulled me closer. My now naked form was pressed against his. He bit my bottom lip and I let out a gasp.

"Shush. Its ok," he whispered. His hand was tracing small circles down my back and I shivered against him. I felt awkward. I was so exposed now, and with no experience I felt even more awkward. He smiled. He heard me.

"Neither have I. We might as well shower together now. You're so beautiful, plus you're so welcome for the gift. You deserve everything babe."

I ran my nails down Leighton's back and he closed his eyes. He leaned my head back, kissing all the way up my neck to my lips and whispered against them, "Gracie no! Not now, soon,"

Oh my! I found something he likes. This was good, I was learning, but I needed to learn faster. I kissed him and walked out the shower, grabbing my clothes and a towel before going back into the bedroom.

I got dried and dressed again. I was laying on his bed, had I really been that close. I seriously had to chill. I felt like I was on fire. When he came out he was a little quiet, Had I upset him?

"What's wrong," I enquired.

He shook his head. "Nothing you just drove me crazy. You have no idea how close that was, how bad I wanted you in the shower."

I giggled. "Same here."

All that day, I kept going over what might have been. My body was responding to every memory of it.

The rest of the week was extremely busy, so it was good to have other things going on. Leighton was true to his word. Every day after the dress I had deliveries. Flowers came with each gift. I was shocked everytime I opened a package, were talking , Ipad, loaded with all my favourite tunes, a fully loaded charm bracelet, a stunning heart locket with a picture of us both in, that was to name but a few. I couldn't quite believe the gifts he was getting me. They were all so expensive.

I remembered my Mum saying that Dad use to buy her gifts all the time. Obviously this was a part of relationships. They were all beautiful, one of them was a kindle loaded with tons of books.

Aww he remembered how much I loved to read. He put real thought into every single one.

This week was also extremely hard. Leighton was called away on business with his Mum, some loco vampires on the loose again I suppose. We spoke every day. Jo spent most of her week with Pierre, so I was left with the others, but I didn't mind it at all. Evie was taking me to the doctors in the morning so I felt an early night was needed.

I tossed and turned that night, worrying I suppose. The lack of company was beginning to take its toll on me. I heard a tap tap tap at the window. I looked at the clock it was 11:40. I went and opened the curtain and standing on the balcony was Leighton. he was wearing all black and he looked dark and mysterious, and damn right sexy.

I opened the window and he came in straight away and he hugged me tight. "I've missed you so much, baby. I had to come see you as soon as we got back." It felt so good in his arms.

"I've missed you to, baby, but why didn't you use the front door?" He shook his head.

"I don't know, maybe because I wanted to spend the night with you. He pushed me back towards the bed, I sat down and shuffled up the bed and got in.

Leighton took off his jacket and slung it on the chair. Taking off his shirt next. I went weak again. That body was out of this world. My insides purred, he got into bed and held me close kissing my head.

"Mmmm, that's better. I've been missing you in my arms. I feel complete again."

He whispered im my ear, "Happy birthday, baby." It had indeed struck twelve. I was now a woman. I fell asleep in Leighton's arms, it was the best nights sleep I've had in ages.

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear... Gracie happy birthday to you!"

I sat round the table with everyone wishing me happy birthday. It was really sweet of them. I felt privileged. After opening presents Evie made waffles for breakfast especially for me. I took in everyone around me, but my heart wrenched a little.

There were two people I so wanted to see who weren't here with me. "Bee's in the Trap" played out on my phone, I answered it straight away.

"Happy birthday, baby girl." It was my Dad. My tears came as soon as I heard his voice, everyone was looking at me but I didn't care now.

"Dad I miss you! Thanks for my card and the presents. I'll treasure them."

They had sent me a bracelet with my name on it and it was engraved with "Our precious little girl" and other bits and money.

The phone went quiet, "Gracie we love you. How you doing? Is everything ok there?"

I smiled. "Yeah, everything's great here. I'm having waffles, I looked at Evie and she smiled at me.

"Aww I'm glad, baby,"

"Where's Mum?" Dad went quiet.

"She's not well at the moment. The doctor say's it's the change of water. She's fine though. She sends her love and wishes you a happy birthday." My heart sank. I so wanted to hear my Mum's voice.

"Ok, Dad give her my love too. Tell her thank you. I love you both so much."

"Ok, sweetie I best get back to your Mum. Have a great day. You're a woman now. We're so proud of you."

I wiped the tears away. "Love you too, Dad!"

"Bye, pumpkin. See you soon." He hung up the phone.

Jo came and sat next to me and hugged me. I put my head on her shoulder and sobbed.

Leighton looked at me, but his voice was in my head. We will go whenever you want to see them. I love you. I smiled at him.

"I love you too, and thank you."

After I ate three waffles Evie and I popped out. We hadn't told anyone else I was going to the doctors. I was nervous to say the least. The doctor was actually lovely.

She very carefully explained to me about contraception and the different types.

I stated that I, well, my boyfriend and I both wanted to go to the next level in our relationship. She advised me to have a coil fitted.

Evie left the room. I was getting embarrassed but I did exactly as the doctor told me and it was over quickly. It was very uncomfortable, but necessary.

We stopped off in town after, we had a bite to eat and I went to pick up a few bits, Leighton wouldn't be the only one who was prepared to stay at his this time. When we got back home Leighton had left me a message.

"Hey, babe. I've just popped home. Be back to pick you up at 8, all my love forever! Your Leighton." I smiled as I put the note in my pocket.

I spent the rest of the day wishing the time would hurry up, finally the hour came. Jo did my hair and makeup again.

I decided to wear the dress I wore to the club that night, as I was walking down the stairs I saw him looking at me, his eyes wide in shock.

"Oh wow you look stunning. Shall we go? He put his arm out and I placed mine through his, and out into the night air we went.

Sat out the front was a Hummer! I was in absolute awe now. He opened the back door for me. I got in and Leighton sat next to me. There was a bar and music inside.

"I've booked us a table at 1855, it's a little italian restaurant ."

"You're joking! 1855 is one of my favourites. I've been there with my parent's many a times. and the food is amazing." He smiled at me. "Ahhh, wow! You've got great taste." He winked.

When we got to the resteraunt I noticed it was closed. I was gutted but I got out anyway, I held his hand.

"It's ok there's a nando's down the road, we can go there." Then I noticed one of the waiters opening the door. "Mr Cross come on in." It turns out Leighton had booked the entire restaurant. I couldn't believe it.

We sat down and the waiter came out with all kinds of food for me and Leighton share. I also had my first legal glass of wine, and another, and another. Dutch courage, as people would say, was helping my nerves now. The night was perfect. Everything was perfect, however Leighton was getting nervous. I could sense it.

I looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile. "You ok?" he nodded.

"Yeah, just getting a little apprehensive." So was I.

He kept looking at me, his hand touching mine. Currents were going through my body and my mouth was getting dry, I downed another glass of wine.

"You wanna go?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah, right now!" Leighton paid and we left.

Back at his no one was home, just us. That in Its self made me nervous. He took my hand and we walked up the stairs.

My breathing was getting a little raspy, as we got near his room he turned to look at me, he said nothing, just kissed me and then we were at his door. I felt sick, but excited at the same time. We walked into Leighton's bedroom and I just stopped in the doorway.

I walked over to the bed, the whole room was lit only by candles, setting the... what do people call it? the ambience! The mood was so romantic.

Leighton came up behind me, his warm breath on my neck. My whole body went tingly. Was this it? Was this the moment.

I could almost hear my heart pounding, and the heat radiating from our bodies being this close. It felt like an inferno.

I felt the warmth from his hands as he caressed the outline of my body through my clothes. He caressed my hair, moving it to the side before kissing the nape of my neck. With every tiny kiss, my body tingled a little more.

He turned me round and looked into my eyes. His eyes looked somewhat feral. He kissed me gently, his soft, moist tongue searching for mine. He reached around and undid my zipper.
My dress fell to the floor. My hands were fumbling at his trousers, pulling his shirt out, trying to unbutton it. I felt so stupid, I couldn't even manage this.

"Baby, it's ok. I'm nervous too." He laid me down on the bed kissing my neck. Trailing kisses down to my belly button. My body arched in response. His strong hands held my body upright with ease. He moved back up to my lips, kissing me so passionately.

I heard this rustling sound...omg he is opening a condom, I looked down to see the silver wrapper in Leighton's hands. I looked up to see him staring at me cautiously. Oh my this was really it, it's really happening... then he was back. "I love you. Are you ok? Are you sure, Gracie? We can wait longer." oh hell I'm no good at this.

I nodded, but I was so nervous now and anxious. It wasn't a great feeling, but being here with Leighton was.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sure. I love you too." Just then I remembered what he liked, so I ran my nails down his back he moved under my touch, letting out a feral moan, then he entered me with a gentle thrust. It hurt at first "Ouch!" But then the pain slowed and it started feeling good.

"Gracie, did I hurt you? Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head.

Leighton was gently moving against me, grinding against my pelvis, it went from pain to pleasure in seconds. My nails ran down his back again. I moved with his body. All of a sudden a flood of emotions were pouring through me. I was crying, it felt so good. Then I was crying even more because finally I could hear him. We were connecting it was amazing. I could hear everything, his thoughts, his emotions, his feelings, everything was about me

How he felt when we first met, to the moment we first kissed, and now, I love her so much, she's my everything, I've spent my whole life looking for her, she's mine, I worship the ground she walks on. It was overwhelming.

"See baby everything is about you. I love you so much. Just take it all in." I was trying, but I was a little distracted. My hands were grabbing him, holding him closer, he was still moving against my body deep inside me, but slightly harder and faster.

His lips were feverishly on mine. His moans vibrating against my lips. It was the most amazing feeling in the world and it had really happened. Euphoria suddenly went through my whole body and the feeling was gone just as quick, we held each other tightly as our bodies climaxed in sync.
Leighton moved away laying next to me searching my eyes. "Gracie what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and smiled.

"No, I just didn't want this feeling to end."

Leighton smiled. "Neither did I. It was amazing. You're amazing! Well worth waiting all this time for." He pulled me into his arms.

"Yes, well worth the wait." My body was still tingling. I knew damn well I was flustered. We both laid there giggling.

I laid in his arms not knowing what to say or how to act, my breathing was still heavy. He was quiet too.

I hated it when he was quiet, then I heard it again, I looked at him he wasn't speaking it, he was thinking it, God she's so beautiful, her skin was so soft, so warm. She wanted me as much as I wanted her, I want more.

I laughed out loud he looked at me. "Oops you heard me! So what part you laughing at?" I smiled.

"Not at any part, just the bit about wanting more." He laughed. "And you're worried about what I might hear." We both laughed again.

He held me so tight. Sleep took us both and the memories of our first real passionate night together. For me it was the memories of the connection, the moment I truly realised how much Leighton Crow loved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.3K 60
*WORK IN PROGRESS* •Two Destined Souls, One Shared Fateful Past• 23 year old personal trainer Ava is living her best life boosting the confidence of...
3.9K 917 30
Clara Mainn wasn't expecting a man with red eyes, black claws, and teeth as sharp as razors to attack in the night. Suddenly thrown into a world of...
361 72 8
Status: ongoing (updates every Saturday @ 5pm uk time) Jeremiah is the last person Dee should be friends with - after all, he broke her best friend's...
495K 12.2K 37
Gracie May is a shy nerdy girl with major trust issues especially when it comes to guys. Her simple life gets turned upside down the moment 'Ryan Gr...