๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜

Av frvnqo

๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™”, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... Mer

๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐”๐•
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. sparks the lifeless hearts
โŒ—01. unknown girl
โŒ—02. tease him
โŒ—03. he's in-love
โŒ—04. sorry bro...
โŒ—05. the club's choice
โŒ—06. toman
โŒ—07. two little sunshines
โŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
โŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you
โŒ—10. he arrived
โŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
โŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
โŒ—13. stupid love
โŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
โŒ—15. the long hair boy
โŒ—16. his heart beats for her
โŒ—18. sparks the war
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. apple in their eyes
โŒ—19. mysterious girl
โŒ—20. traitor
โŒ—21. they didn't pass
โŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair
โŒ—23. can you wear it for him
โŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
โŒ—25. love me seรฑorita
โŒ—26. I will survive
โŒ—27. chase the bride
โŒ—28. battle of love
โŒ—29. your life is a joke
โŒ—30. his other half

โŒ—17. jokes on him

6.8K 447 710
Av frvnqo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TOMAN STUDENTS. are currently outside the football field while wearing their p.e uniforms.

Students chattering, laughing, yelling, running and walking inside the field. Today is Friday p.e day for them no class for the day only exercise and practice.

The nine boys are currently sitting on the grass across the field having their own little world.

"Dude did you see earlier when the relay run race, Timothy shorts split into two? " Souya asks Shiba, making the boy smile while nodding.

Souya is sitting between Shiba and Nahoya, Chifuyu and Baji are clearly laughing like an idiot in the background with Draken and Mikey beside them.

Sanzu and Mitsuya haven't arrived yet, so Peh-yan and Pa-chin are babysitting the seven boys.

Out of nowhere Peh-yan asks something out of the blue. "Baji I've been meaning to ask you this for such a long time now, " Peh asked the black haired boy making Baji turn around, focusing his attention on him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What if you died?" Peh-yan asked bluntly, making Chifuyu chokes on his saliva.

"But he is dead? "

"Shut up Author-san, " they all unison.

"Faxx, " Chifuyu laughs, hitting Baji's shoulder like a happy seal.

"I still remember when Author-san literally dug my grave at 3am in the morning and just asked me 'Hey wanna be on my fanfiction' and I was like 'Yes' then start digging to Izana grave then ask the same thing. " Baji laughed.

"We're getting off the topic, death is too much so let just say you're in a comatose state" Peh stop everyone from laughing then proceed again.

"Why would I be in a comatose state anyway, if something happened?" Baji asks Peh with a look of confusion on his face.

"Yeah, you...you jump to a 12th floor building,"

"Why would I do that? " He asked again but this time Mikey answered, "Because you're too much of an idiot to think of yourself as a dragon, " He bluntly answered , making Baji's stand up to his seat.

"Excuse me sir how...dare you! " Baji pride starts crashing little by little, his lips start to quiver.

"Beside why would I still be alive when I fucking jump to a 12 foot building, surely my body is already a smash potato on the ground, " he added.

"It was...a

Yeah...a miracle! God is on your side at that time."

"Sure I'm fine with that, please continue" he gave Peh a thumbs up, making the others laugh like an idiot.

"Then you were in a coma right? So your mom finds out about this then goes to the hospital you were in and is mourning from the coma state you had, " Peh explains the situation he was in when Baji interrupted him again.

"Moaning?" he ask,

"Mourning!" Peh replied back.

"Morning? " Baji asks again.

"Mourning!" making them all unison.

"Oh! " he finally understands what the word is and gives Peh again a thumbs up.

"she said

"Keisuke you madafaka child why! Wh--

"That is not how my mom would mourn," Baji said.

"Keisuke, why wh--! "

"Nope, not really," Baji interrupted again.

Peh sigh then continued again.

"Keisuke, my sweet baby boy, why did you do this! "

"Close enough, " Baji approves.

"Then the doctor said you were in a deep coma, what would you do? " Peh ask.

"What would I do? What can I do? I'm in a deep coma Of Course nothing!" Baji sarcastically responded, making Peh and others nod from his answer.

"Okay, then the whole toman visits you, what would you do then? " Peh ask again,

"I'll become a ghost then eat a pyeong yakisoba while watching you guys cry like a cow, " he said "I would never shed a single tear on you Baji," Sanzu smirked, heading toward their spot with Mitsuya while looking at black haired boy.

Making Smiley chokes on his water, Angry pat his back helping him regain again.

"Wow! HAHAHA"

"Chifuyu will shed a tears to you, " Sanzu looks at Chifuyu, "Well yeah I...think so since I idolize him being strong yeah but his idiotness I think I'll pass, "

"I never felt so fucking betrayed," Baji said while crocodile tears on his face.

"Then after visiting Baji, the next day all of the fangirls of course are coming to visit you. What would you do? " Peh-yan asked once again but this time Baji answered differently.

"I would wake up and dig ten feet underground then just lay there even though I'm not dead yet I'm just doing it to avoid the screaming," Baji proudly answered. Making the boys clap their hands together, the other student in the front looks behind with curiosity on their faces.

"The fuck is happening? " a one student asks his friends beside him but the friend also doesn't know what's happening before shrugging it off.

"And then (Y/N) visits only by herself then starts crying seeing in such a bad state wh--" before Peh finished her sentence Baji already replied by saying.

"I will wake up from my sleep and wipe (Y/N)-chan tears and prank her 'Surprise (Y/N)-chan it's a prank I was just sleeping,' yeah she would be happy right? "

Peh and the other nodded.

"What if (Y/N) already left? " Mitsuya asked,'' What can I do I'm already awake so yeah," he responded back.

"then we surprised visit you,"

"I would probably go back to my comatose state again," Baji said, picking his nose.

The group of boys having their own little world didn't even notice that the relay run race still continues and this time it was a girls turn.

HERE COMES THE CLASS 2-5 RUNNING FOR HER TEAM!

Making the boys look at the fields, they saw (Y/N) running representing the class 2-5.

"That's my (Y/N)-chan!" Chifuyu yelled at the top of her lungs, making Mikey stand up and put his hand on the top of Chifuyu's shoulder.

"You mean Ours, right? " Mikey correct making Chifuyu nodded "Yes ours,"

insert communism intensified*

"(Y/N)-chan melons are bouncing everywhere, " Sanzu looks at the girl who's running toward the finish line. Then out of nowhere a hand slap on his face making him stumble on the ground.

"Don't you say such a thing, my comrades it's bad," Draken put his fist on his heart, "A real man will only fall in love with a woman because of her personality," he heartedly said.

"Talks to the one who likes (Y/N)-chan because of her soft hands, " Sanzu dumbfoundedly looks at him. " Way to commit soldiers, " Nahoya teases.

Draken was supposed to say something when raindrops fell on his nose, making all the boys look at the sky then look at each other.

The crowd starts running inside the buildings making the Draken and the boys follow.

Rain poured heavily outside making the crowd disappointed, the boys are currently inside their own respective class waiting for the rain to pass but instead it poured even harder.

All the students decided to just go home before it got dark since most of them had an umbrella.

Draken and the others currently outside watching other students go home with their umbrella, while they forgot to bring them.

"Mitsuya, are you going home now?" Mikey asks, looking at the lilac hair boy holding his own umbrella,

"Yeah, " he replies.

Watching the boy opening his umbrella out of the corner (Y/N) innocently walking outside with her rubber boots, and her own umbrella.

Chifuyu rans toward the girl and asked "(Y/N)-chan are you going home now? " Making the girl nod her head, she looked behind and saw the others who seem don't have an umbrella with them.

"You guys don't have an umbrella? " She asks Chifuyu, making him avert his eyes somewhere, (Y/N) smiles gently before pulling five umbrellas out of nowhere, making Chifuyu and the others taken back.

"Here I had an extra," she smiled. "Where did you get all of thisl?" Smiley, whose face is full of curiosity, how the hell could a girl like her bring five umbrellas.

"Uhh...you see people have been giving me an umbrella recently, putting it inside of my locker instead of throwing it away. Maybe I could use it for an emergency," she said gazing at the floor.

They thank the girl with kindness, "what about you (Y/N)-chan what about your umbrella," Mitsuya asks.

" (Y/N)-chan and I will be sharing an umbrella," Mikey announced, "Nonsense" they all unison except the girl.

"I had one, my brother won't let me go outside without an umbrella by my side, " she smiled, Chifuyu and the others nodded before opening the umbrella.

When Chifuyu opened the umbrella (Y/N) gave him, he saw a letter written underneath it. Making the others read what the words are.

Hello (Y/N)-senpai,

Please use this umbrella in order to protect you when it is raining.

-Kohai

They all look surprised before their attention averted to the girl who's face slowly turning red.

She snatched the umbrella on Chifuyu and shoved her umbrella instead, she raised the umbrella and bid her goodbyes.

"I'll...be going now, bye! " She said with a red face, "(Y/N)-chan wait," Angry trying to stop the girl but instead due to the girl's clumsiness she slipped on the wet ground making her face buried forward.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!" they all screamed in horror seeing the girl slipped.

Draken runs towards the girl from the distance ignoring the rain pouring hard, he holds the girl's armpit standing the girl up and grabs the umbrella putting it underneath them.

"Are you okay?" he worriedly asked the girl whose head was full of scratches from the fall. The others quickly opened their umbrellas and started to run toward the two.

"(Y/N)-chan are you okay?" The boys battered the girl with a worried question. They looked at the girl's knees and saw it was bleeding, making them scream at horrors.

if something happened to my sister, I'll make sure you will go home beheaded. ❞ words of Sancho coming through their minds making them gulped hard.

The school clinic is already closed and the hospital is way too far away, so they did the usual way by going to a nearby convenience store to buy some bandage and alcohol.

▭▬▭▬▭

"Done! " Mitsuya said, putting some last touches from the bruises, "You don't have to but thank you, " she smiled, swinging her feet back and forth.

They are currently inside the eleven seven store, cleaning the girl's bruises since they don't want to be beheaded by her monster brother.

Then a dorayaki is suddenly shoved in front of her face by Mikey, she thanks the boy making Mikey sit beside her.

"Would you look at that, the rain stops already," Sanzu smirked beside Draken who's eating a fresh new dorayaki.

They all walk out from the convenience store, seeing the moon slowly appearing through the darkest sky.

Walking to the street of Shibuya the group starts making some funny jokes (Y/N) and the others laugh.

"You know why it's called Bleach? Because the clothes turn to black clothes to white clothes and it gets insanely powerful, " Making the boys and also (Y/N) amazed from Baji's discovery.

"That's amazing, " Shiba and Angry awe form what Baji just said.

"Yeah I know, when I discovered this I was like 'I'm a genius!' " He put his index finger on his temple.

(Y/N) and Shiba stop their track making the others look at them, "What wrong (Y/N)-chan Shiba? " Draken asks.

"Our stop is here, " the two unison, making them look at each other and smile.

Baji and Mikey pouted while crossing their arms. The two bid their own goodbye's to the boys until their shadows are no longer in their sights.

"Are you guys crying?" Mitsuya asks Baji and Mikey whose faces are full of sadness and on the verge of tears. They shake their heads before stomping away.

"HaH!" Chifuyu yelled, making all of them flinch at the same time, "I forgot to ask (Y/N)-chan if she could join us for the Grand Festival this Sunday!" He melted like ice cream.

.

.

.

.

Shiba and (Y/N) are walking side by side together under the moon and the stars.

"Thank you for the walk Shiba-san, " the two stop their tracks when they see that they are already in front of
(Y/N) house.

"Oh no it's okay (Y/N)-chan," Shiba smiles while a pink tint of blush on his cheeks his chest is beating so fast that he needs an inhaler after this.

"Actually my house is a couple blocks, " he added, making the girl surprised. "Oh my so we're neighbors, that's so cool I should hang out with you more Shiba-san, " she said with stars in her eyes.

The girl nod her goodbyes when Shiba ask something, "Ano...(Y/N)-chan would you like to join me--i mean us in the Grand Festival this upcoming Sunday, " he asks, hands fidgeting on his back.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, sure I would gladly join Shiba-san at the Grand Festival, " she smiled, making Shiba flushes.

"Since Shiba-san calls me by my first name, I'll call him Hakkai-kun if it's okay with you tho? " she scratched the back of her head "I'm okay with that," he quickly replied.

"Ne, see you on Sunday Hakkai-kun" she waves, making Hakkai waves back, when the door closes. Hakkai jumps everywhere while his face is in a flush state.

He grabbed a random man's hand who just passed by then gave him a handshake before running off still with a jump.

"I did it, I asked a girl, " he exclaimed.

[EXTENDED ENDING]

【 DEFEAT 】

"Seriously Mikey you let yourself killed by random noobs," Baji yelled through the living room of their house.

The five boy's are currently inside of Baji's household since his mom and dad are out of town.

"Oh that was a noob? But they just did some type of cool freestyle." Mikey answered, making the boys let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll carry Mikey in the next game," Draken said, picking some characters in the game. "You better be," Pah-chin smirked, looking at Draken at the other chair.

"This is the reason why I don't play with you guys, you guys think you're at war, " Mitsuya sighs, holding his phone while laying on the couch.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

402 23 8
เญจ โ™ก เญง ใ€” ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€ ๐“๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐€... ใ€• ใ…ค โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ €โ €โ› Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. โœ ใ…ค ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹† โช ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค...
86.4K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
5.3K 67 32
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ž ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–..๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!? โ™กsenjukawaragixfem...
99K 4K 19
completed. sequel available. โ i want you to be happy. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...