๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜

By frvnqo

๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™”, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... More

๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐”๐•
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. sparks the lifeless hearts
โŒ—01. unknown girl
โŒ—02. tease him
โŒ—03. he's in-love
โŒ—04. sorry bro...
โŒ—05. the club's choice
โŒ—06. toman
โŒ—07. two little sunshines
โŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
โŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you
โŒ—10. he arrived
โŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
โŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
โŒ—13. stupid love
โŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
โŒ—15. the long hair boy
โŒ—17. jokes on him
โŒ—18. sparks the war
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. apple in their eyes
โŒ—19. mysterious girl
โŒ—20. traitor
โŒ—21. they didn't pass
โŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair
โŒ—23. can you wear it for him
โŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
โŒ—25. love me seรฑorita
โŒ—26. I will survive
โŒ—27. chase the bride
โŒ—28. battle of love
โŒ—29. your life is a joke
โŒ—30. his other half

โŒ—16. his heart beats for her

7.8K 478 694
By frvnqo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL. It's back to a normal routine of the student of Tokyo Manji National High School, (Y/N) is currently walking with Takuya as usual going to the school, when her phone starts ringing.

They look at each other before picking up the phone whose ringing nonstop.

"Moshi-mosh, (Y/N) desu?" She responded to the call, she heard something panting on the other line when someone finally spoke up.

"Thank god (Y/N)-san, you picked up you see...we had a big problem. Please go to the club room later after the school is done please," the girl's voice begged from the other line making the (Y/N) look at Takuya.

"Sure, " she mumbles before hanging the phone up.

"What was that ne-chan? " Takuya asked looking at the girl, "It was Shinomiya-san, I think I'll be coming home late tonight. Could you tell Nissan about it?" She favored looking at the boy with puppy eyes.

"Fine, " he looks away before sighing defeatedly and continuing walking to the school.

'(Y/N)-nechan you will be the reason for my death, ' he thought.

▭▬▭▬▭

Bells ring signaling it's the end of the class.

Students inside of each classroom start packing their things, ready to go home some students start going on their own clubs.

"Class dismissed, see you tomorrow, cleaners today clean. please report to me tomorrow who didn't participate in cleaning," the teacher announced while cleaning his own desk. What can you do when you have a germaphobe teacher?

"Teacher! Garren ran away yesterday while his member was still cleaning!" Dorothy yelled, making the boy snap his head toward her.

"No I did not!" he yelled back.

"Yiee ship," the boy beside (Y/N) laughed.

"Yes, you were I saw climbing at the second gate fence yesterday with Eman" She gritted her making Eman who's sleeping peacefully on the back raised his head.

"Tf, did I do this time?" His face is full of confusion.

"Caught on 4k Eman, Garren, " Chifuyu laughed, making the class laugh with him.

"That's enough everyone, get your asses out so that the cleaner can clean now. Garren you will be watering the garden today," making the class cheer with happiness, Eman puts a hand on Garren's shoulder while her face is full of sympathy.

The class starts getting out with their bag on their shoulders. Chifuyu walks up (Y/N) desk making the girl look up to him.

"Are you going home now (Y/N)-chan?" Chifuyu asks the girl who's packing her things, "No, I'm not. I still have a club. What about you Matsuno-kun? "

"I'm cleaner so I'm stuck with these guys" he looks at the back, eyeing his other classmates "Beside I still have practice, " he added scratching the back of her head.

(Y/N) nodded before skipping toward the door frame as she looked back at Chifuyu " I'll see you then tomorrow Matsuno-kun," she waved before running off.

Chifuyu smiled, waving his hand to the girl until the girl figures were no longer in his sight.

"You like (Y/N)-chan didn't you?" Garren bluntly asks on the back of Chifuyu, making him jump from surprise.

"Shut up! Just watered the plant on the garden already" he yelled kicking Garren away from him before walking back inside the classroom.

.

.

.

.

Arriving from the Music Club, (Y/N) sat at a nearby table joining the others.

"(Y/N) do you know why are you here?" Shinomiya asks with seriousness on their faces.

Nine girls gathered in one classroom. The thickness of the air makes (Y/N) chokes and suffocate from it. She gulped seeing how serious the girl's were.

"You see, we begged someone to be the soloist in the boys category and gladly he accepted it. Then after the festival he said he would like to represent the double too, so we agreed and we tried suggesting him Kenya and Hana but he picked you! " Shinomiya explained before pulling her hair down with frustration.

"Well I'm glad that he refused me. I don't like working with guys anyways, " Kenya smirked looking at Hana who agreed with her statement.

"I don't mind it, " (Y/N) said, making Shinomiya and Taiga look at her weirdly and surprised.

"(Y/N) being badass is cool, but I think your vocal chords will not be badass after four songs in one night, " Hazel sweatdropped looking at the girl beside her.

"Why would it be four, it would be three since one in solo, one in duo and one in the group? " The girl said her face is full of confusion. "Well you see (Y/N)-chan, if you are able to get in the top three in soloist the judges are gonna make you sing for the finals in order to have a proper decision of who's worthy to be crowned as a winner. "

"I see?" (Y/N) put her hand underneath her chin making a decision.

"I'll do it" (Y/N) smiled standing up walking toward the door, "(Y/N)-chan your kindness is too much we don't want to abuse it, there are others who are willing to do the duo part so leave it to us! " Taiga stands up objecting to the girl's suggestion.

"I'm okay, besides I wanted to help the music club," she said "btw, are we going to be practicing the duo part? " she added.

"To the main building room 3-6," Taiga sighs defeatedly she knows she wouldn't win against (Y/N) when it comes to argument.

Taiga steps backward making her fall to a chair behind her, "What are we gonna do now? " she looks at Shinomiya "let's adjust her lines in group so it wouldn't be hard for her, "

"I hope that her vocal chords can do four songs in one night, " Hazel says while her face is full of worries and distress.

▭▬▭▬▭

"Hello you must be my duo partners, I'm (Y/N) Yamamoto second year-" she was walking inside the room when she saw none other than Mitsuya Takashi himself leaning on the window side, glasses on his face while a novel in his hands.

"Mitsuya-san, are you my partner for the duo? " she asked the boy, making Mitsuya take off his glasses that he was wearing, placing it on a case and closing the novel in his hand.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for you, I thought you're not gonna come, " he chuckles, looking at the girl in front of him.

(Y/N) walks toward placing her bag on the desk then sits on a chair facing Mitsuya with a smile.

"Shall we start finding a song that suits us?" Mitsuya suggested making the girl agreed,

The weather is so nice, the orange sky is such good scenery while the sun slowly sets to the west, and the cold breeze of autumn is flowing through the curtain of the window of the room they were in.

Mitsuya can't help but to glance at the pretty girl who was sitting in front of him, while her eyes are focused on the phone she was holding looking up some music on the internet that might suit the duo.

"Is she pretty onii-chan, (Y/N) one-chama is pretty right?" Luna asks the lilac hair onii-chan, the siblings are currently walking home from the festival.

Mitsuya is holding Luna's right hand while carrying Mana on the other hand.

"One-chama is nice too. I want to have a One-chama like (Y/N)one-chama," Mana says, burying her face on Mitsuya's neck, eyes slowly wanting to drift to sleep but the little girl is preventing it.

"Ni-chan can you be friends with (Y/N)one-chama?" She ask the boy making Mitsuya looks down at her sister.

"But (Y/N)-chan is my friend already? " he replied, stopping his track making Luna stop her track too.

Mitsuya gets his keys in his pocket and shoves it on the door knob making it flick saying it opened. He twists the knob opening the door, flicking the light on walking toward the living room.

Luna closes the door behind before waddling towards Mitsuya jumping on the couch.

"No not like that, you know the one we always see on TV, " Luna reminded him, making Mana sit up from laying on the sofa then nodded her head.

Mitsuya takes off the shoes of the two girls before putting them on the shoe rack on the doorside.

"No," he denied, walking up to the two opening TVs wanting the girls distracted.

"Why? Didn't you like one-chama too?" Mana looks at his brother, making Mitsuya look at her with widened eyes before looking away with a tint of pink visible on his cheek.

"I don't, "

"I didn't know Mitsuya-san could sing?" she smiled, making the boys snap on his train of thoughts.

"Well not much really, " Mitsuya responded, shifting on his seat looking at the girl in front of him who was smiling while small strands of her hair were flowing through the wind from outside.

"Do you want me to sing? to see if I'm really suited to be your partner in the duo?" he suggested making the girl aggressively waving his hand everywhere.

"No you don't have to, I'm just teasing you, Mitsuya-san! " She apologized.

"But I insisted though? I want my partner to know that I can be a worthy partner to her," he responded slowly, caressing (Y/N)'s hair while grabbing a small strand then sniffing it after while looking at her with his loving eyes.

"Um s-sure, " she stuttered, making Mitsuya chuckles, his deep voice slowly killing the girl from hotness-- I need a fan.

He put his phone up then a whistle came from the phone slowly creating a little rhythm.

Girl, just let your hair down
Let's paint the whole town
Life is our playground, yeah

He sang while putting (Y/N) small strands of hairs on the back of her ears.

But I'm not a kid no more
So I must open doors and make you feel like the lady you are,
My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy
I'm happy to please you

He smiles, making the girl flushed in red dusk, hiding her face with her hands.

Making Mitsuya place his hand above the girl's hand, opening it looking at the girl's pretty yet flush face.

Though I can tell that's not what your use to
And they say chivalry is dead
(Dead,Dead,Dead)
Girl let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect, yeah

And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
You don't have to love me
Love me, Love me

His lilac yet loving eyes only darted at (Y/N) like she's the most beautiful maiden in the entire milky way.

Just cause I'm a gentlemen don't mean
I ain't taking you to bed

He winked after,

Ahhh, baby let me buy your meals
I see your head over heels
I feel like you deserve it
There's no pressure
We can do whatever makes you comfortable, yeah

Every word he dropped he meant it all, and he is not shy or ashamed about it.

He loves her and he doesn't know why that happened. It was so fast like time passed by.

I could float your boat
If your cold take my coat
I'll sing a music note from a song that I just wrote

Girl just take my hand

He takes the girl's hand who's place on the desk they're sitting then places it in front of his mouth.

Before kissing the knuckles of the back the girl hands while his lovingly eyes and her surprised eyes locked like a padlock,

And let me be your man

He smiled after,

Just you and him inside a classroom is already enough for him.

Though that's not what your use to
And they say chivalry is dead
(Dead,Dead,Dead)
Girl let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect, yeah
And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
You don't need have to love me
Love me, Love me

' I knew then that you were the one, ' he thought, a strong wind crashing toward the two making their hair flow through the winds.

Just cause I'm a gentlemen don't mean I ain't taking you to bed
That's just how you treat a lady
Treat a lady, Treat a lady
Treat a lady
Dadadadadum

If this is how to treat a lady then I would never tire of treating you this way.

I won't lose to them even though they are already ahead of me. I don't care who likes it first as long as you see as man then I would like to do this with you.

That's just how you treat a lady
Treat a lady, Treat a lady
Treat a lady
Dadadadadum

Mitsuya finished the last stanza of the songs, he sent the girl a gentle smile making the (Y/N) can't take it anymore and blew up fainting in front of Mitsuya.

▭▬▭▬▭

"

I'm so sorry about earlier again (Y/N)," Mitsuya apologize in 16th times already, the girl just wave her hand off "Oh no it's okay I know you didn't mean it all the things happened so yeah, "

'But I did, all of them' he thought, looking at the struggling girl in front of him.

They are currently walking to (Y/N) street dropping her off their house safely.

The moonlight shines through the darkest sky, while the start twinkles everywhere like a diamond.

Street lights everywhere and the sound of vehicles passing by were the sound of the street, the crickets from a nearby rice field can be heard on the road from where they were in.

The breeze of fresh air of the night makes it even more greater,

"Thank you again for walking me home Mitsuya-san, " (Y/N) smiled before bowing, making her hair fall along with her bows.

Facing her back on the boy, Mitsuya called her for the last time.

Then walks up to her putting his right hand on her eyes covering it before kissing the back of his hand instead of the girl's forehead, removing it after.

the girl seems so confused from what happened, when she tried asking the boy she was just ignored.

"Good night (Y/N)-san, I hope you have a good dream tonight," he said one last time before hurriedly walking away from the confused girl, since he was afraid she might see his flustered blushing face.

Arriving from his house, he was greeted by his mother who was currently passing by the hallway of their house going to the kitchen to cook dinner.

She seems to notice his son's red face and asks if something is wrong, making Mitsuya respond to a "I'm o-okay please call me when the dinner ready mother, I'll be in my room," he stuttered before going upstairs.

"Is Mitsuya--" She wondered before the father of the family complete by saying "In-love, "

"I see, " the woman smiled gently, seeing her only son slowly adapting to the adulting nature side, before continuing walking toward the kitchen.

Mitsuya closed the door behind him, locking it so that Luna or Mana would burst inside, then opening the light on his room before jumping to his bed, laying face forward the ceiling thinking what he just did earlier.

He raised the right hand he used to cover the girl's eyes before putting it on his eyes, a small curved form to his lips.

He closed his eyes thinking everything that just happens and cherishing every second of it.

"You're personality are slowly turning like Mikey now, Mitsuya " he let out a heavy sigh before smiling.

song « chivalry is dead by trevor wesley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 170 9
A story of someone not quite fond of love who finds herself falling for someone way too good for her. From the animanga Tokyo Revengers, A Chifuyu...
32.2K 1K 10
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so you two instantly became best friends due...
308 14 7
เญจ โ™ก เญง ใ€” ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€ ๐“๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐€... ใ€• ใ…ค โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ €โ €โ› Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. โœ ใ…ค ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹† โช ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค...
84.6K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...