As Time Passes ; sam evans [1]

Od veiledfairy

"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [... Viac

Cast ➤
Prologue
[audition]
[britney/brittany]
[grilled cheesus]
[duets]
[the rocky horror glee show]
[never been kissed]
[the subsititute]
[special education]
[a very glee christmas]
[the sue sylvester shuffle]
[silly love songs]
[comeback]
[original song]
[blame it on the alcohol]
[sexy]
[a night of neglect]
[born this way]
[rumours]
[prom queen]
[funeral]
[new york]
[completed!]

[furt]

498 6 2
Od veiledfairy

''Oh. What's going on?' Finn wondered as him and I both turned around to see Kurt with our dad and Carole.
'Is this one of those interventions, cause..?' Finn awkwardly asked once more.

'It it is, it's for us three. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you guys.' Kurt replied.

'Okay, come on, tell em.' Burt beamed.

'No, no, you.' Carole refused.

'No. We said in the car. Come on you.' Burt continued.

'Please!' Carole begged.

'All right, so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where introduced us- very romantic of me, I might add- and I...' Burt explained before being cut off.

'He proposed! He proposed!' Carole shared with pure excitement.

I beamed the biggest smile I could have ever done. 'Finally, I'm so happy for you guys!' I hugged them.

'Wow. This just happened?' Finn spoke.

'Oh, dad! Oh!' Kurt exclaimed.

'We wanted the three of you to be the first to know.' Carole stated.

'Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom.' Burt smiled. 'Come on, family hug, huh?' he cheered.

'I'm so excited and-and nervous!' Carole stammered.

'Oh, don't be, don't be.' Kurt comforted Carole. 'Oh, my god, this is just what I needed. I will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme. Those are colors, Finn. Fall wedding colors. Autumnal.' Kurt shared smiling.

'Nothing too extravagant, Kurt, okay?' Burt laughed. 'We're gonna use whatever savings we have. We are spending it on the honeymoon. That's right. We're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars on Lost.' Burt announced.

'Finn, you-you haven't said anything.' Carole realized.

''Uh, I'm- I guess I'm just kind of stunned.' Finn admitted.

'Hey, don't worry. I'm already looking for a bigger house. One where everybody's gonna get their own rooms. All right?' Burt assured.

'Come on, honey. Be happy for me.' Carol smiled.

'I am, mom.'

'All right, now listen, Kurt, Mr. Wedding Planner, I want you to take care of one thing. I don't care about the food or the booze at this party, but I want one heck of a band. I've been eating right. I've been exercising. And I want to boogie with carol at this wedding. And I will boogie.' Burt laughed.

'All right. It's already taken care of, dad. I'm going to hire the New Directions as your band. Right? It won't cost you a cent. They're cheap, they're available. Long story short- you're having a glee wedding.' Kurt clapped.

••••

Santana and I were walking around the school before heading to glee club, Santana and I had recently started becoming more closer as friends. She's definitely someone I could trust. We walked in the choir room, to see the glee girls having a meeting without me nor Santana.

'Why didn't you tell Allaire and I, that you were having a glee girls meeting?' Santana complained.

'This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends. We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt.' Rachel informed.

Boyfriends....Mhm.

'Okay, I'm dating puckerman.' Santana shared.

They all scoffed. 'You're getting naked with puckerman.' Quinn corrected her.

'Besides, puck can't mess with karofsky. He's on probation. If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvie.' Tina reminded us.

'Mm-hmm. Yeah, so now if you'll excuse us. Sorry, Allaire once again it's a meeting for the Glee girls with boyfriends.' Rachel apologized.

'You're so on my list, dwarf.' Santana scoffed. 'Let's go girl.' she continued locking her arm with mine and started walking away.

••••

'Allaire!' I heard a voice yell, the voice being Sam's.
'I have something to tell you!' he continued.

'Go ahead.' I smiled.

'Basically, I had told Quinn if we could speak in private about something and- long story short, I proposed.' Sam shared.

I knew it, this was bound to happen. 'You proposed? Are-Are you crazy or what?' I stammered.

'Oh no, no, no. Not like proposed- proposed. I gave her a promise ring. And I think I might actually love her.' Sam admitted.

Ouch.

'That's great. You guys are great together.' I smiled. 'Sorry, to cut this conversation short but I gotta go.' I informed leaving him in the middle of the hallway, slowly frowning as I was walking away.

That chance of mine is long gone now.

••••

'Dude was a wild animal.' Mike expressed.

'Manimal' Artie corrected.

Brittany whispered. 'I'm so turned on by you right now.' Earning a grin from Artie...yuck.

'How bad does it look?' Sam asked.

'It's pretty hot, actually.' Quinn smirked.

'Yup, cause your significant other getting beat up is hot.' I rolled my eyes getting a glance from the couple.

'You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beat down.' Puck expressed.

'Where were you, finn?' Santana wondered.

'I was still out on the field, okay? I totally would have given him a beat down if I had been there, though.' Finn bragged.

'That fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn. You should have been leading the charge.' Mercedes said with disappointment in her voice.

'Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem. It's none of your problems, actually. But thank you for what you did, especially Sam.' Kurt calmly said.

'Serious, an epitome of a leader.' Mike preached.

'What's going on?' Mr. Shue asked walking into the choir room. 'What happened to sam's eye?'

'He stood up to Karofksy.' Quinn answered.

'All the guys did. Well, not finn.' Tina noted.

'Is everyone okay?' Shue asked once more. 'Do we all need to go talk to principal Sylvester?'

'No. I got in a few good licks, too. So we can just call it even. And maybe this will send a warning to Karofksy, telling him to back off Kurt.' Sam sighed.

'You okay, Kurt?' Mr. Shue tapped on Kurt, Kurt nodded in response.

'All right, guys. Let's take out places. We got a wedding to prepare for.' Mr. Shue announced.

••••

'Thank you three for attending the Kurt Hummel Wedding Dance Seminar. Dad you're going to have to pull off the first dance with Carole. And if Uncle Andy's 40th birthday party was any indication, you're going to need some work.' Kurt noted.

'What are you talking about? My moves were great, okay? It was the...damn sangria...affected my coordination.' Burt tried explaining.

'We dance to the beat, not to the words.' Kurt said grabbing our dads hand.

'I'm here, right?' he asked.

'Yes, right here. Okay. All right, have you guys chosen a wedding song?' Kurt wondered.

'Uh, yes. We're thinking "Stairway" or some Bublé.' Burt answered.

'Okay. Great. So its basically one-two-three-four. Okay. Follow me, all right? Gentleman leads on the left. Right. Opposite of me. Okay?' Kurt informed. 'One-two-three-four.' He counted as he started dancing with out dad.

'Hey, look at me, I'm dancing, huh?' Burt chuckled.

'Now practice with Allaire. Come on Lair.' Kurt motioned for me to get up, and helped me position myself.

'Come on, finn, no chickening out. I did it. You got to do it, too.' Burt said.

'Natural born dancer, i see, dad.' I chuckled.

'Uh...can we- can we shut the door? I'm not really comfortable with people watching.' Finn asked.

'What are you talking about? You danced in front of 1,000 people at regionals.' Kurt answered.

Just as Finn got into the position to dance with Kurt, David had gotten into the frame of the door and mocked the position they were in, which included them holding hands. Burt and I had stopped dancing cause he noticed what David had done.

'What the hell was that?' Burt asked.

'It's nothing, dad.' Kurt assured.

'That was not nothing. That guy was making fun of you. What the hell's his name?' he continued.

'Tell him, Kurt' Finn spoke.

'Tell me what?' Burt said making eye contact with Kurt.

'Tell him, or will.' he spoke once more.

'His name's Dave Karofksy. He's...been harassing me for a few weeks now.' Kurt shared.

'Harassing you how?' Burt questioned.

'Just- shoving me, and giving me a hard time.' Kurt continued.

'There's more. There's something else you're not telling me.' Burt breathed.

'He threatened to kill me.' Kurt admitted.

'What you've gotta be kidding me? Burt!' Finn stammered.

Right after Kurt admitted it, within a second I saw our dad run after David.

'You like picking on people? Why don't you try me?' Burt grunted as he pinned David to the wall with his elbow.

'Dad!' I yelled.

'Please, you're sick. Come on.' Kurt pleaded.

'What the hell have you been doing while this is all going on, huh?' Burt asked Finn trying to catch his breathe.

'Dad...'Kurt sighed.

Kurt had let know that David was in fact suspended after letting Sue know about the entire situation, I was just glad that it was all going to stop now.

••••

'Okay there I finally got it!' I cheered as I high-fived Kurt. Finally.

'Oh Allaire, you look great in this bridesmaids dress.' Kurt clapped.

'I know I do.' I jokingly smirked.

He quickly hugged me, 'Okay well, I have to make sure everything's going smooth. So I'll see you out there!' Kurt smiled walking away.

'He's right, you do look great.' I heard a voice behind me, to see Sam in the reflection of the mirror.

'Thanks, Kurt spent a lot of time finding these dresses.' I noted. 'Also you do know that your tie is upside down, right?' I informed him.

'Oh, yeah. I was hoping no one would notice.' Sam shrugged.

'Everyone would've. I helped my dad with his, so I could help with that.' i smiled walking up to Sam. As soon as I started helping with the tie, I could feel him tense up.
'There we have it.' I clapped.

'I know this might be said at the wrong time. Well when it was Britney week in glee club, after your performance, before I was cut off by puck and Finn. I was gonna ask you-.' Sam stammered before being cut off once more.

'Oh, my bad I'm not interrupting something am I?' Kurt asked.

'Oh no, not at all. I was just helping Sam with his tie.' I stated. He seemed sad that I said that?

'Well okay, sorry to ruin the conversation, but the weddings starting. Let's go Allaire!' Kurt informed us.

'Crap, I'll see you outside Sam!' I yelled while being pulled away from Kurt.

••••

Marry You
Performed by the New Directions

'Please be seated. We usually start with a prayer. But
certain young wedding planner, who shall remain nameless, was afraid that some in attendance might fall asleep. So instead, I'm going to let Burt and Carole tell you in their own words why they've invited you here today.' The reverend shared.

'I'm not really known for having a way with words, uh..you know when you're a kid, adults will tell you a lot of things. But one thing they neglect to mention is how sad life can be. I lost somebody I loved very much. But Kurt- he lost his mom. And that killed me. Well, we got by, but looking back? I-I want to apologize to you, Kurt. What we were living just..wasn't living. You know that saying, that when god closes a door, he opens a window? Well, sometimes out of nowhere, he'll do you one better, and he'll kick a whole wall down. He grabbed me by the shoulders and he pointed me towards this woman right here. And he said, "there she is. Go get her." You're everything, Carole. Words can't describe you. You're everything. And I will love you till the day I die.' Burt explained taking short breaths within each sentence.

'Oh, hey...I'm lucky. Most women, when they get married, they get one man. I get another one, along with an amazing woman. Two of you saved me from my wardrobe, the other one just saved me. Allaire, Kurt, you guys are amazing people. I'm not only getting two new kids, I'm getting two new friends. Finn...I know you were resistant at first, but I am so proud of you. I've watched you grow into a man. But I think I'm most proud that you've become a brother to Kurt and Allaire. We are five people. Becoming a family.' Carole tested up ending her speech.

'Okay. Burt..do you take Carole..?' Reverend spoke as he got cut off.

'You bet I do!' Burt exclaimed.

'And do you, Carole, take this man...?' He continued before being cut off once more.

'Oh, yes I do! Yes, I do.' Carol beamed, leaving everybody applauding as they finally shared their kiss together.

••••

Sway
Performed by William Shuester

'And now, I'd like to introduce one of the best men: Finn Hudson!' Shue announced.

'Hi. uh, thank you. Best man. Right. Uh...well, I want to propose a toast to my mom...who is so awesome. I mean...somehow even without one in the house, you taught me what I means to be a man. In glee club, uh, whenever two of us got together, we got a nickname. Rachel and I are Finchel. Rachel and puck were puckleberry. And today, a new union was formed. Furt. You and me, man. We're brothers from another mother. And quite frankly, no one else has shown me as much as you about what it means to be a man. And over the past few weeks. Uh, some stuff's gone down. And I haven't manned up like I should've. From now on? No matter what it costs me, I got your back. Same goes for Allaire, who I'm lucky enough to call my sister. Even if it means getting a Slushee in the face every now and then. You put this entire wedding together by yourself, Kurt. So as a thank you, I had the glee club put together a little number in your honor.' Finn finished. 'You're going to dance it with me, dude.' Finn informed Kurt while the music started.

Just The Way You Are
Performed by The New Directions

'Come on, guys. The wedding was great, but we have got to get ready for sectionals next week.' Mr. Shue walked in.
'Kurt, good, I want to talk to you about this amazing idea I had for a solo for you at sectionals.' he announced to Kurt.

'Can I make an announcement first? First, I wanted to thank everyone for what you did at my dads wedding, especially Finn. It's nice to know that I have great friends here as well as a true brother. Which is why it's so hard for me to leave.' Kurt sighed.

'What do you mean, "leave?" Quinn asked.

'I'm transferring to dalton academy...immediately. My parents are using the money they saved up for their honeymoon to pay for the tuition.' Kurt shared.

'Kurt, you can't leave.' Tina blurted.

'Kurt, no.' I said walking up to him.

'What the hell, dude? How about you talk with us about this first?' Finn complained also walking up to Kurt.

'I'm sorry, Finn, but there's nothing to talk about. Karofksy's coming back tomorrow, so that means I won't be.' Kurt said.

'We can protect you.' Sam interfered.

'Seriously, we can, like, form a perimeter around you like the Secret Service.' Puck continued.

'Yeah.' Finn agreed.

'The only thing that can really protect me is what they have at Dalton: a zero tolerance, no- bullying policy. It's enforced.' Kurt told.

'Um, does this mean that you're gonna be competing against us at sectionals?' Rachel asked.

'Kurt...' I sighed.

'I'm sorry. I have to go.' Kurt said with tears in his eyes as he walked away leaving Finn and I standing and everyone else shocked.

Words: 2633

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.5K 124 9
prequel to ORPHIC
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC